PDA

View Full Version : MASN.. UD/UNI televised (in progress)

ChickenMan
November 30th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Comcast's MASN will pick up the UD/UNI game in progress.. they were original scheduled televise the UMass/SIU game at 3:30 and they are carrying the EWU/ASU game 'live' at 12:30.. but will now carry the UD/UN game (live) starting at 3:00.

At 3:00 p.m. Saturday, MASN will join in progress the Delaware vs. North Iowa matchup that is scheduled for a 2:00 p.m. kick-off.

http://www.masnsports.com/

NDB
November 30th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Awesome!

89Hen
November 30th, 2007, 08:43 AM
So now what... pay $21.95 for the first hour? xeyebrowx xoopsx

ChickenMan
November 30th, 2007, 08:45 AM
So now what... pay $21.95 for the first hour? xeyebrowx xoopsx

and the UMass/SIU and Richmond/Wofford games... ;)

89Hen
November 30th, 2007, 09:09 AM
and the UMass/SIU and Richmond/Wofford games... ;)
Yeah, I think that's the answer right there. Plus, watch the EWU/ASU game go 5 OT's. :p

FightinBluHen51
November 30th, 2007, 11:32 AM
21.95 to watch the whole thing is FAR cheaper than traveling to Cedar Falls.

AlphaSigMD
November 30th, 2007, 11:36 AM
So....what you're saying is that ASU - EWU is going to be interrupted at the end so you can see what is going on between UNI and UD in the 2nd quarter?

If so, That sucks. Especially if the ASU - EWU game goes like I think it will...with lots of airing it out, the 1st half might not be over until 3:00.

I hope they stay at ASU until its done.

newsbreaker
November 30th, 2007, 11:36 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but if you have DTV, you will notice the Delaware @ UNI game is NOT listed on the channel guide for tomorrow (channel 778). Gameplan lists it for that channel, but DTV's guides do not.

I emailed them, and was told it will be available on 778, but you know how these things go. Be prepared.

ChickenMan
November 30th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but if you have DTV, you will notice the Delaware @ UNI game is NOT listed on the channel guide for tomorrow (channel 778). Gameplan lists it for that channel, but DTV's guides do not.

I emailed them, and was told it will be available on 778, but you know how these things go. Be prepared.

It is listed on DirecTV's website..

Eastern Washington at Appalachian St - 12:00 pm - 777
Delaware at Northern Iowa - 2:00 pm - 778
U Mass at Southern Ill - 3:00 pm - 779
Richmond at Wofford - 7:00 pm - 780

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1800007&page=Packages/ESPNGamePlan/2007_12.htm

89Hen
November 30th, 2007, 11:55 AM
I don't know how Comcast stays in business. I just called to order Gameplan and I had to argue with the woman for five minutes that I could buy just the week for $22. She insisted I could only get the full package for $89. I finally asked her if she could just check with somebody else... one minute on hold... yeah, you can get it for twenty-one and change. xcoolx

ChickenMan
November 30th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I don't know how Comcast stays in business. I just called to order Gameplan and I had to argue with the woman for five minutes that I could buy just the week for $22. She insisted I could only get the full package for $89. I finally asked her if she could just check with somebody else... one minute on hold... yeah, you can get it for twenty-one and change. xcoolx

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2695976.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=65DF17A14A6B244A705CE6DF540E127DA55A1E4F32AD3138

remember girls.. no 'Game Plan' for those obnoxious Delaware fans.. and that 89Hen in particular... :p

FightinBluHen51
November 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Yet there's a Richmond fan on the gohens board saying they didn't charge him for it...???? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over!

89Hen
November 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yet there's a Richmond fan on the gohens board saying they didn't charge him for it...???? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over!
That was Tony Comcast.

FightinBluHen51
November 30th, 2007, 01:35 PM
That was Tony Comcast.
xconfusedx

turfdoc
November 30th, 2007, 01:49 PM
The cable companies and direct TV are sooooo wrong with what they sell. I remember a buddy threatening to sue direct TV if they wouldn't sell him the NFL Ticket without a basic package......he got it and we would set up the dish on Sundays only (condo association wouldn't allow a permanent dish). The NFL contract with Direct TV states they do not have to buy a basic package (antitrust laws I think). The Cable companies contract with ESPN say they HAVE to offer it weekly too.

That being said it looks like I will be watching on ESPN international Gameplan tomorrow, I hope it works.

Col Hogan
November 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM

I called COMCAST earlier in the week and was told under no circumstances would they sell me the one-week $21.95 plan...even after they checked the Gameplan web site...I didn't push it then...

After seeing your post, I'm back on with them right now...and I won't let up...they are "checking" to see...woman just came back on and said they can't sell me that plan...so I've asked to go to the next level...

I'm Back...

I just got Gameplan for $21.95 for the remainder of the season...which they say is just two more weeks...so, I guess I can stay home and see the games tomorrow and watch the semi's...assuming they are not on regular ESPN or ESPN2...

FightinBluHen51
November 30th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Comcast blows.

SunCoastBlueHen
November 30th, 2007, 04:07 PM

That sounds very annoying.

I was able to order the game just using my remote control. xcoolx

Col Hogan
November 30th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Comcast blows.

and Sucks...

newsbreaker
November 30th, 2007, 04:22 PM
DirecTV confirmed to me on the phone channel 778. It still isn't on the program guide, however.

Rob Iola
November 30th, 2007, 04:40 PM
At 3:00 p.m. Saturday, MASN will join in progress the Delaware vs. North Iowa matchup that is scheduled for a 2:00 p.m. kick-off.
http://www.masnsports.com/

But according to all knowledgable AGS posters the competitive portion of this game will be long over with by the time MASN cuts over...xnodx