PDA

View Full Version : FSR FCS love

friederr
November 30th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Last week I called into Fox Sports Radio on my way to the UNI game and talked about the game. After 40 min. on hold I actually got on the air and they told me I was the first person to ever call in about FCS football. Everyone should call in about their games this weekend, and get them talking about FCS more often xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
November 30th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Someone called in last week to the Drive. They blew them off and said, "who cares". Then they went on some rant about how stupid it was that the #1 team couldn't play in our playoffs. (They meant NDSU. Apparently they never got the memo that they were never a unanimous #1 and that they lost as well).

appfan2008
November 30th, 2007, 08:52 PM
i have never heard atlanta sports radio (where i am from) talk about fcs

VT Wildcat Fan53
November 30th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Last week I called into Fox Sports Radio on my way to the UNI game and talked about the game. After 40 min. on hold I actually got on the air and they told me I was the first person to ever call in about FCS football. Everyone should call in about their games this weekend, and get them talking about FCS more often xthumbsupx

Thanks for carrying the 1-AA torch! You are right, more of us should flood the airwaves -- especially now during the passion that is the FCS playoffs! Some discussion points are definitely there: UNI with win over Big 12 team vs Delaware with win over Bowl-bound Navy, ... App State-'nough said about their season opener xthumbsupx , Wofford, ......

ButlerGSU
November 30th, 2007, 09:03 PM
i have never heard atlanta sports radio (where i am from) talk about fcs

Coach Hatcher was on twice this season.

Block-A
November 30th, 2007, 09:15 PM
One of the Sports radio personalities out of Charlotte has discussed App State football many times and I believe even been to some of the games the last couple years for remote broadcasts. I think, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, that it is Mark Packer ("Packman") show on WFNZ, if you can get it 610 and 1660 AM.