PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Kill and Colorado State

TexasTerror
November 29th, 2007, 08:51 PM
What's the deal with this? I've seen Jerry Kill mentioned in atleast two places for the head coaching job at Colorado State.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but what are the chances? Think I read that the CSU AD hired Kill at SIU...?

uofmman1122
November 29th, 2007, 09:11 PM
There are a lot of people in CSU and Griz fanville talking about Bobby Hauck getting that job, too.

I think it's all just up in the air, at this point. I think most SIU fans have other, more important things to worry about right now. xlolx

AZGrizFan
November 30th, 2007, 12:16 AM
There are a lot of people in CSU and Griz fanville talking about Bobby Hauck getting that job, too.

I think it's all just up in the air, at this point. I think most SIU fans have other, more important things to worry about right now. xlolx

we can only hope. BH has run his course in Grizland. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

OB55
November 30th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Heard Moo U. IS looking north for their HC, just not that far north. xwhistlexxwhistlex

Houndawg
November 30th, 2007, 07:37 AM
CSU's AD did hire kill when he was at SIU. Naturally we're hoping coach Kill stays put but of course he's got to do what is best for his family. If he does go he will be sorely missed and fondly remembered here, and not just for his football teams. Dude does a lot of community service with things like the Coach Kill Cancer Fund. The arguement here is that his health might preclude being hired at an even higher pressure institution.