PDA

View Full Version : Is Kevin Richardson Playing Saturday?

Go Apps
November 29th, 2007, 09:44 AM
???

bamamountaineer1013
November 29th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Last thing I heard was that it was a minor injury and he should play

asknoquarter21
November 29th, 2007, 10:29 AM
yes

but even if he didn't

i dont think people realize just how good moore is

spoogemcgee18
November 29th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Word is he hasn't practiced this week.

Mountaineer#96
November 29th, 2007, 10:44 AM
If I recall in last years playoffs he didn't practice much the week before the NC game against UMASS. Just ask a UMASS fan what he did against them. :)

appfan2008
November 29th, 2007, 12:19 PM
he will play but i am sure not as affective as he could or would normally be... also devon is a great player and could carry the team with armanti if needed and he will have to next year...

ASUMountaineer
November 29th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I agree that Moore has the ability to step up, especially catching passes out of the backfield. I think KRich will play, but I think we'll see even more plays with Armanti running the ball, maybe even trying to get CoCo the ball to run. I think some swing passes out to DJ will be in order this week if KR is not at 100%.

ERASU2113
November 29th, 2007, 01:09 PM
He's not 100% that's for sure. Moore kept him out of practice early in the week, not sure about today or tomorrow. I assume he'd get some light work in.

He'll probably get the start and play...but I'd expect Devon to get a lot of work Saturday.

AlphaSigMD
November 29th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I agree that Moore has the ability to step up, especially catching passes out of the backfield. I think KRich will play, but I think we'll see even more plays with Armanti running the ball, maybe even trying to get CoCo the ball to run. I think some swing passes out to DJ will be in order this week if KR is not at 100%.

I think that sometimes our offense gets into a rut and depends a little too much on KR on 2nd and 3rd downs. Not to say that I liked the fact that KR was injured, or even went out, but... I think that our passing game really surprised JMU, and was certainly more effective in turning the momentum our way than what our game plan had been during the 1st 3 quarters.

I think that we have the ability to move the ball on anyone, in the air is just something that we do a little less because we've been fortunate enough to have KR and AE. There is, however, a place and time for lighting up the scoreboard quickly against a suboptimal pass defense (ahem...this weekend) that I believe that ASU will take advantage of.

bench
November 29th, 2007, 03:12 PM
When Richardson is healthy and hits the hole running, he's the best. When he's gimpy and dances through the line, he's terrible. The first drive or so should tell whether he's going to run downhill or tiptoe, and I'll take Moore if it's the latter.

thmst30
November 29th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Yea hasn't practiced all week, so its probably a game time decision. However I love Moore as a 2nd stringer, and have no problem with him filling in. Hes gonna get a chance to prove himself starting next year and I think he will raise some eyebrows. Still though if KR can go at close to full strength, then he should play.