PDA

View Full Version : JMU Title Defense

SoCon48
September 12th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Anyone want to re-open the thread about JMU's program continuing its success now that the CCU game has been played?

Ivytalk
September 12th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Uh-oh! Something bad went down in Chanty-town!! ;)

ChickenMan
September 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
I stated on many occasions that JMU fans will find that it is easier to get to the 'top' then it is to stay there... ;)

JMU Duke Dog
September 12th, 2005, 09:34 AM
I say the verdict is still out on JMU for this season. Just like the Lock Haven game, JMU got off to a sluggish start. Hopefully this game will be a wakeup call that just being the defending champions does not guarantee a victory over anyone. We must take Delaware State very seriously this upcoming weekend.

CCU did a fantastic job getting ready for this weekend's past game. I was surprised about how the media portrayed that the Dukes would control this game with little effort. I think that their close game at Elon was a fluke with them looking past the Elon game and towards the JMU game. I say that CCU deserves to be in the top 25 and even the top 10 in the country in the I-AA polls. I would be very surprised if CCU lost to Appalachian State. Watch for CCU to make the playoffs this year.

putter
September 12th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the land of getting everyone's best shot every game!! ;)

SoCon48
September 12th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"I would be very surprised if CCU lost to Appalachian State. Watch for CCU to make the playoffs this year."

Surprised?

Look out for Gomer Pyle's famous words next Saturday night!

rokamortis
September 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"I would be very surprised if CCU lost to Appalachian State. Watch for CCU to make the playoffs this year."

Surprised?

Look out for Gomer Pyle's famous words next Saturday night!

Well - there is always a chance - but ASU hasn't lost at home in 2 years. Will be extremely tough to take down the mountain men.