PDA

View Full Version : No Football on 12/8?

bodoyle
November 28th, 2007, 01:09 PM
According to Mike Tirico there is none.

He was talking about the probability that the Bears/Skins game will be moved to Saturday so there is time for a funeral/wake etc for Sean Taylor.

He said "there is no football that Saturday...other then one double a, two and three.

Nice job Mike. Glad that ESPN is carrying the playoffs. xrolleyesx xnonono2x

griz37
November 28th, 2007, 05:57 PM
According to Mike Tirico there is none.

He was talking about the probability that the Bears/Skins game will be moved to Saturday so there is time for a funeral/wake etc for Sean Taylor.

He said "there is no football that Saturday...other then one double a, two and three.

Nice job Mike. Glad that ESPN is carrying the playoffs. xrolleyesx xnonono2x

He went to Syracuse what does he know about football?

jonmac
November 28th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah, but then he did "correct himself" an afterthought if you ask me. "no football except for the I-AA, DII and DIII playoffs." Give me a break. Now we know we are but a blip on the ESPN radar. Last years games must not have had enough viewers. Makes no sense to me that more people evidently watch poker than other than FBS football. Must be the case since it is on so much. I just don't get it.

Mountaineer#96
November 29th, 2007, 08:31 AM
People are stupid so I am not surprised.

bodoyle
November 29th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah, but then he did "correct himself" an afterthought if you ask me. "no football except for the I-AA, DII and DIII playoffs." Give me a break. Now we know we are but a blip on the ESPN radar. Last years games must not have had enough viewers. Makes no sense to me that more people evidently watch poker than other than FBS football. Must be the case since it is on so much. I just don't get it.

They put the games on ESPNU which most people don't have and then they wonder why not many people watch the games. Put it on ESPN or ESPN2 and guaranteed more viewership.