PDA

View Full Version : APP FANS LETS DISPLAY SOME CLASS

ab4app
November 27th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Being an app grad, i find it really embarrassing when so many other people have commented on the fans at our games. It is one thing to be proud of our guys and the schools accomplishments, but its another thing all together to be parading around drunk harassing visiting fans. I have only seen this a time or two at games and I have been going since 2000. But with all of the talk about the drunk rude mean app fans floating around this forum it must be bad. That really makes me mad to think we dont have any more class then that. Our coach would not stand for that if he knew about everything that apparently goes on. I am not trying to be some old timer who ruins the fun. I yell louder then most people around me at the games, but there never will be an excuse for harassing the other teams fans at any point of their visit win or lose. The last thing we need is the reputation of being cocky cruel fans who act before they think because they are to drunk to know better. All that does is give any given team more of a reason to beat us, so the rude cocky fans will shut up. Seriously lets have some class and make sure we are good hosts across the board starting with EWU. It makes our wins and losses look better and our school as a whole. Nothing wrong with gettin a little loose if that is your preference on game day but please keep it clean. We have one of the best venues for college football in the nation, lets show it offxnodx
thanks, LETS GO APPS

appfan2008
November 27th, 2007, 07:34 PM
im game... i dont see the problem but i am all about app class...

ab4app
November 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I havent really seen the problem either but apparently other people have with all of these stories and rumors flying around. But any who .... and by the way, I wasnt at the JMU game but did we rush the field when it was over, I think that kinda looks bad. I know it was a crazy crazy game that we pretty much got outplayed in , however at no point were we underdogs, just my opinion. I think this has already been discussed on another forum, just bringin it up again

Skjellyfetti
November 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I wasnt at the JMU game but did we rush the field when it was over, I think that kinda looks bad. I know it was a crazy crazy game that we pretty much got outplayed in , however at no point were we underdogs, just my opinion. I think this has already been discussed on another forum, just bringin it up again

Yes. But only after several players turned to the student section and encouraged us to come onto the field. It wasn't as much as rushing the field after a huge upset as showing the players support for playing with heart and pulling out one hell of a football game. Just my opinion.

PantherRob82
November 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I look forward to meeting some more classy App St fans next time we play. Met a few in 05.

bobbythekidd
November 27th, 2007, 07:59 PM
im game... i dont see the problem but i am all about app class...The first page of this thread is proof of that. The following pages are proof that everyone agrees with you.xrolleyesx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23240

I seem to recall you were new when you posted it though. Man can I hold a grudge for what?!)

appfan2008
November 27th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I havent really seen the problem either but apparently other people have with all of these stories and rumors flying around. But any who .... and by the way, I wasnt at the JMU game but did we rush the field when it was over, I think that kinda looks bad. I know it was a crazy crazy game that we pretty much got outplayed in , however at no point were we underdogs, just my opinion. I think this has already been discussed on another forum, just bringin it up again

we certainly did rush the field and i was right in the middle of it... sure it looks bad but it was a big game with an incredicle finish... that is what we/anyone would do in that situation...

AppGirl
November 27th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I agree that we need to show some class. I make it a point to say "good luck" to visiting fans before the game and "good game" afterwards. The only time I didn't do that was after the Western game. I just didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything.

appfan2008
November 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM
The first page of this thread is proof of that. The following pages are proof that everyone agrees with you.xrolleyesx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23240

I seem to recall you were new when you posted it though. Man can I hold a grudge for what?!)

dude that was a bad day... if you remember and if you read forward i apologized profusely and sincerely and it was accepted by numerous gsu fans and app fans a like... i am sorry if you cant forgive i am sorry but that is not how i feel at all

ncguitarplyr
November 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM
well our great college football atmosphere lends itself to inviting drunken idiots
but I agree

bobbythekidd
November 27th, 2007, 08:08 PM
I don't dislike you and I saw your apology. Read three pages ad you can see it rubbed many folks the wrong way. I found it ironic that you claimed to embody App class after that.

I did not post it to draw fire to you or to make fun of you, but you are a student and this is the behavior mentioned in the thread. GSU is bad about it too. I am not throwing stones.

My point was AGS really shows people how to act and how to self police. I should have posted it in a less confrontational manner. ...and for not doing so I apologize to you.

ASUMountaineer
November 27th, 2007, 08:08 PM

I was there and I did not rush the field. Of course, I sit in the alumni seats, so that would be odd. But, I look like a freshman so it wouldn't be too unexpected. I kind of feel like the saying goes, "when you hit the endzone, act like you've been there before." I'm all about rushing the field at Chattanooga, but rushing after the first round game...I wasn't a fan of it.

ab4app
November 27th, 2007, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=appfan2008;768832]we certainly did rush the field and i was right in the middle of it... sure it looks bad but it was a big game with an incredicle finish... that is what we/anyone would do in that situation...[/QUOTE

maybe if we had never won a national championship or had much success as a football team but we have. just my opinion. It was an incredible game with a more incredible finish, but I wouldnt have rushed the field, any who, it really doesnt matter. We won and have moved on. Is it saturday yet, I cant really sleepxrotatehx

APPride
November 27th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I was there and I did not rush the field. Of course, I sit in the alumni seats, so that would be odd. But, I look like a freshman so it wouldn't be too unexpected. I kind of feel like the saying goes, "when you hit the endzone, act like you've been there before." I'm all about rushing the field at Chattanooga, but rushing after the first round game...I wasn't a fan of it.

I don't know if our fans really "rushed the field"...I feel it was more like a gathering of some fans that was orderly...it certainly was nothing like the YSU semi-final game last year...now THAT was rushing the field!

mountaineertider
November 27th, 2007, 08:18 PM

I'm not for rushing the field after the first round either. Do you ever see USC, Florida, Ohio State rushing the field after a game? No. Cause they've been there before. We've been there. Act like it.

I'm a sophomore, and my roommate said I didn't have any school spirit for not rushing. I felt bad, but then I remembered who had the 3.9 gpa and who had the 1.1 last semester. Having school spirit isn't being obnoxious, it's being there when the boys (or girls) have no one else to turn to.... yes, I'm talking to you people who left in the first half of the basketball game last night

james_lawfirm
November 27th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I look forward to meeting some more classy App St fans next time we play. Met a few in 05.

Almost all of the UNI fans I met in 2005 were fine folks. Those UNI & App who went looking for trouble at the '05 NC game, found it. I guess it really is true that you will find what you expect to find. Myself, I went looking for well-behaved UNI fans & I found them.

I saw some UNI fans runs through the App tailgaters shouting derogatory or inflammatory language (or both) at the black and gold before the game. Stupid.

And, I am certain that App fans returned the favor.

I have often told friends who have not experienced a NC game, that "even the sober people had fun."

I could do without the obnoxious behavior. I have no problem with the alcohol, even its overuse, as long as the drunks' behavior stays within certain limits. Sometimes though, alcohol abuse causes problems.

ASUMountaineer
November 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I don't know if our fans really "rushed the field"...I feel it was more like a gathering of some fans that was orderly...it certainly was nothing like the YSU semi-final game last year...now THAT was rushing the field!

That is true. Although, I remember back in college when we beat GSU and rushed the field and the goal post ended up going through the front window of the Eagles bus. That was a field rush I won't forget. And, you're right, at least it was orderly.

APPride
November 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
That is true. Although, I remember back in college when we beat GSU and rushed the field and the goal post ended up going through the front window of the Eagles bus. That was a field rush I won't forget. And, you're right, at least it was orderly.
Was that the '99 game? GSU was #1? One of my favorite all time pictures but I can't find is my (then) 6 year old son standing next to the broken goal post stump with the scoreboard in the background! Didn't realize it ended up taking out the bus windshield! wow, I bet that pissed some folks off...

PantherRob82
November 27th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Almost all of the UNI fans I met in 2005 were fine folks. Those UNI & App who went looking for trouble at the '05 NC game, found it. I guess it really is true that you will find what you expect to find. Myself, I went looking for well-behaved UNI fans & I found them.

I saw some UNI fans runs through the App tailgaters shouting derogatory or inflammatory language (or both) at the black and gold before the game. Stupid.

And, I am certain that App fans returned the favor.

I have often told friends who have not experienced a NC game, that "even the sober people had fun."

I could do without the obnoxious behavior. I have no problem with the alcohol, even its overuse, as long as the drunks' behavior stays within certain limits. Sometimes though, alcohol abuse causes problems.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all leave our a-hole fans at home? :)

ab4app
November 27th, 2007, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=PantherRob82;768937]Wouldn't it be great if we could all leave our a-hole fans at home? :)[/QUOT

xlolx xlolx yupxnodx

ASUMountaineer
November 27th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Was that the '99 game? GSU was #1? One of my favorite all time pictures but I can't find is my (then) 6 year old son standing next to the broken goal post stump with the scoreboard in the background! Didn't realize it ended up taking out the bus windshield! wow, I bet that pissed some folks off...

It wasn't that game, oddly enough it was the '01 game. The '99 GSU game was one of my favorite games ever. I was a freshman, so that was my first introduction to the rivalry. Utterly awesome.

ab4app
November 27th, 2007, 08:45 PM
It wasn't that game, oddly enough it was the '01 game. The '99 GSU game was one of my favorite games ever. I was a freshman, so that was my first introduction to the rivalry. Utterly awesome.

I was there too, that was my sophomore year, dont remember the specifics of the game as much as the goal post goin through the window, brrrh, must have been a cold ride homexsmhx , I shouldnt say that especially since I started this thread, I just remember thinking that to my self when I saw the window. No smack intended there, I have no room to talk, yall (GSU) returned the favor this year fo shoxbawlingx ending the streak and allxbawlingx

ASUMountaineer
November 27th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I was there too, that was my sophomore year, dont remember the specifics of the game as much as the goal post goin through the window, brrrh, must have been a cold ride homexsmhx , I shouldnt say that especially since I started this thread, I just remember thinking that to my self when I saw the window. No smack intended there, I have no room to talk, yall (GSU) returned the favor this year fo shoxbawlingx ending the streak and allxbawlingx

That was my first thought too.

appfan2008
November 27th, 2007, 09:26 PM
this will end up in the smack area very shortly with people who dont belong on this thread ruining it... my two cents

APPSTER
November 27th, 2007, 10:19 PM
The "gathering" of fans on the field was not "rushing" the field in any way shape or form. That's not what the original poster was talking about. The JMU fans were probably so in shock that they didn't even notice.

Where the student App fans could start showing class would be in eliminating the "F-bombs" every other word.xnonono2x I drank my share in college, but never used foul language in public. Youth............

ERASU2113
November 27th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Just an FYI: In the school paper tomorrow there are PLENTY of letters to the editor talking about the attitude's of fans of ASU.

One comes from the Athletics Director Charlie Cobb about it. Haven't read it yet, but I heard about it.

There will be more, especially an opinion I'm hoping to write pretty soon.

APPSTER
November 27th, 2007, 10:41 PM
There will be more, especially an opinion I'm hoping to write pretty soon.

Let 'em have it. If you can't have fun tailgating and watching the Apps play, you've got a problem. No need for the foul language and dissing the visitors.

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2007, 10:43 PM
ever been to a game at texas tech brother? I have, trust me we dont hold a candle to them SOBs. I agree some of our fans do get drunk and loud, and quite a bit annoying. I for one drink before the games, but can control my alcohol and gear it toward the game, in a positive way. Youre gonna get jackasses no matter where you go, and weve surely got a few more than others. hopefully those will just tailgate and be too cheap to buy the 5 dollar ticket, id be fine with the same good crowd we had last week.

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2007, 10:46 PM
i cant get over how appalachian fans talk more smack about the school than the opposition, whether it be about the defense, coaching, or fans. neither good nor bad, just funny to me.

74AppState
November 27th, 2007, 11:00 PM
okay I'm an old man, have been coming to App games for over 30 years--yes 30 years, but I could still kick some *** if need be, and I would have if I could have gotten hold of a few of the ASU students who went on the field after our JMU win Sat. I watched them run over and taunt the JMU fans. That is bush and ASU deserves and should expect better.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 27th, 2007, 11:00 PM
show some class, leave your goats in Boone.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2007, 11:31 PM
i officially hate this thread.

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2007, 11:32 PM
it puts me in a down mood before a huge game, sorry

ASUdrummer
November 28th, 2007, 12:00 AM
In my opinion this isn't the place to be asking for more class because the App AGS members show plenty of class to me; just read the ASU/EWU thread. There are always going to be some students that are immature and don't realize they represent the colors they wear. ASU is no different than any school in that aspect. I don't see the reason why that has to be brought up here. Go Apps!

ASUdrummer
November 28th, 2007, 12:01 AM
In my opinion this isn't the place to be asking for more class because the App AGS members show plenty of class to me; just read the ASU/EWU thread. There are always going to be some students that are immature and don't realize they represent the colors they wear. ASU is no different than any school in that aspect. I don't see the reason why that has to be brought up here. Go Apps!

ERASU2113
November 28th, 2007, 12:37 AM
The big problem now is students especially are so cocky. Wow we won two national championships in a row. That doesn't mean we can walk around like our **** doesn't stink.

Kiss My Apps
November 28th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Retarded thread... nothing like airing your dirty laundry in a public forum.

More than likely, the people who read this board represent the 95% of App faithful who go out of their way to make visitors welcome. Its the 5% of the 27,000+ who show up each Saturday that create the need to discuss the issue.

Take it to the MMB or App Country. xnonox

appstate38
November 28th, 2007, 06:17 AM
xtwocentsx What is the point??? I understand not taunting visiting fans and all that. But to get picky about rushing the field??? Come on people that is getting a little crazy. It doesn't look bad when it is done at a basketball game so why now. Moving on to more productive posts concerning the game.

UNH SUPERFAN
November 28th, 2007, 06:54 AM
I haven't looked at this years playoff brackett to see if you might end up playing at UMass, but if you do you will quickly stop beating yourself up about a few loud drunks. Mass must leads 1AA in lousy fan behavior. (And please, UMass fans, don't say it isn't true!!! You know better). UNH isn't great either!

93BlueHen
November 28th, 2007, 07:25 AM
My fellow UD fans are going to beat me up for rehashing this 4-year old story, but I must say that so long as App State doesn't have any priests that run over opposing fans with their car after a loss, it can't be as bad as Villanova:

http://www.udel.edu/PR/UDaily/2004/novaletter112603.html

EdubAlum
November 28th, 2007, 07:34 AM
i don't see the problem, every app fan i've seen on the forum has been above and beyond nice to me. Including offering me a ride to the game, tickets to the game, and a place to sleep while visiting boone

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 28th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Every school has a small % of fans that are low class. EVERY SCHOOL!
Every school has a larger % of fans that are great.

Unfortunatly that smaller % are the ones that stick out.xtwocentsx

KiddBrewer
November 28th, 2007, 07:46 AM
its cause they are preaching to the choir friendxeyebrowx xoopsx

AshevilleApp2
November 28th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Agreed. I think the vast majority of fans do display class at our home games. But I'm sure that the few who don't stay longer in visitors memory's , and reflect badly on all of us.

Let's enjoy the fantastic run that our team and coaches have given us the past three seasons, and hope it lasts until December 14th. (Because I've come to love Chattanooga in December!) But let's also respect the effort that visiting fans make to come support their team.

To the EWU fans who make the cross country trek this week, I hope to share a beer or three with you. You are true fans.

See you Saturday. Go Apps!!

KiddBrewer
November 28th, 2007, 07:47 AM
i don't see the problem, every app fan i've seen on the forum has been above and beyond nice to me. Including offering me a ride to the game, tickets to the game, and a place to sleep while visiting boone

its cause they are preaching to the choir, brother.

OL FU
November 28th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Can't show what you ain't gotxeyebrowx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
You know I am only jokingxlolx

asu7
November 28th, 2007, 08:06 AM

Now that is funny right there ... I don't care who ya are lol xlolx xlolx

I think this is a problem with a few and not the majority ...

APPSTER
November 28th, 2007, 08:14 AM

The internet must be back up in Crapsville.............:)

bamamountaineer1013
November 28th, 2007, 08:27 AM

Wasn't that game either. Had to be either '02 or '03 because I was there and I didn't start at App until fall of '02. Also I maybe heard something about some pizza stomping.

OL FU
November 28th, 2007, 08:36 AM
The internet must be back up in Crapsville.............:)

Actually I just woke up with one of the worst Crapsville hangovers ever. xnodx

I had to listen to that Alex guy all nightxrolleyesx xsmiley_wix

AshevilleApp2
November 28th, 2007, 09:19 AM

It was the 1999 game when the goal posts got torn down. GSU was ranked #1 and led by Adrian Peterson #1. Final was 17-16. We lost to GSU twice in 2001.

WVAPPmountaineer
November 28th, 2007, 09:28 AM
As has been stated EVERY fanbase has some idiots - I have no problem with the students rushing (gathering) on the field - when the excitement and enthusiasm from winning a big game is gone we will then become an ordinary run-of-the-mill team - CELEBRATE WITH YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS/PLAYERS AND SAY NOTHING TO THE OPPONENTS OTHER THAN GOOD GAME - As for our fans in general I would have to say they are passionate but not overly obnoxious --- The only place I will never go again is Georgia Southern and for those Eagle fans who are good fans I apologize - a few years ago my wife and I went to Statesboro - we are a couple of old heads not looking for anything but to watch the APPS play - we were in the lines trying to get to the parking lots and it started - we were called everything in the book, fingers given, you name it and it went on the entire time - all we had was an APP sticker on our car - And it got no better once in the stadium.

Appaholic
November 28th, 2007, 09:30 AM
okay I'm an old man, have been coming to App games for over 30 years--yes 30 years, but I could still kick some *** if need be, and I would have if I could have gotten hold of a few of the ASU students who went on the field after our JMU win Sat. I watched them run over and taunt the JMU fans. That is bush and ASU deserves and should expect better.

Wow....I didn't see that and it is bush league. I agree with the earlier post about the JMU postgame not being so much a "rush the field" as going down and patting the players on the back for hanging in there and pulling out a win. I wasn't embarrassed (would have been had I seen the taunting) becuase what I saw were fans and players breathing a collective sigh of relief. Now, If the fans had attempted to take down the goal posts, that would have been embarrassing seeing how we were picked to win the game....xnonox xnonox

thirdgendin
November 28th, 2007, 09:36 AM
It was the 1999 game when the goal posts got torn down. GSU was ranked #1 and led by Adrian Peterson #1. Final was 17-16. We lost to GSU twice in 2001.

The bus incident was in 2003, if I remember it right.

asu7
November 28th, 2007, 09:39 AM

I think the goal posts went through GSU's bus at the 2003 game ...

EDIT** dang I was 3 minutes late lol

Mountaineer#96
November 28th, 2007, 09:46 AM
They never went through........I was right there when it happened. They hit and dented the door maybe damaged the window, it was a tight squeeze through there in the parking lot.

WVAPPmountaineer
November 28th, 2007, 09:48 AM
The bus incident was in 2003, if I remember it right.

I was thinking it was the semi-final game in '05

Mountaineer#96
November 28th, 2007, 09:49 AM
It was the regular season in 2003.

AshevilleApp2
November 28th, 2007, 09:51 AM
They never went through........I was right there when it happened. They hit and dented the door maybe damaged the window, it was a tight squeeze through there in the parking lot.

2003? Okay. I didn't realize they came down after that game.

T-Dog
November 28th, 2007, 09:51 AM
This made me think....when was the last year that the goalposts DID NOT come down?

2007 - Michigan (biggest upset in the history of college football)
2006 - Youngstown St (semis)
2005 - Furman (semis)
2004 - Furman (FU ranked #1)
2003 - Georgia Southern (GaSo ranked top three)
2002 - Furman (the miracle)
2001 - ????
2000 - ????
1999 - Georgia Southern (GaSo ranked #1)

Did they come down in 2001 or 2000?

asu7
November 28th, 2007, 09:53 AM
I was thinking it was the semi-final game in '05

We played the purple team from gville in the semi-finals in 05 and WON!!

Sorry I couldn't resist lol

TCisMYhero
November 28th, 2007, 12:06 PM
we certainly did rush the field and i was right in the middle of it... sure it looks bad but it was a big game with an incredicle finish... that is what we/anyone would do in that situation...

Disagree. UNI won on a last second TD. No field rush.

Mountaineer#96
November 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM

Well it also was against the "weakest" opponet of the playoffs. Although Del. State likely takes that title.

I'm pretty sure Michigan fans would have stayed in the stands if the field goal hadn't been blocked by Corey Lynch.

biggie
November 28th, 2007, 12:10 PM

In defense (though I did not rush, even from the front row), JMU/ASU was supposed to be a tight match up, could be celebrated. UNI was supposed to dominate the game.

ASUMountaineer
November 28th, 2007, 12:19 PM

That is correct, it was 2003. I was there near the front and I remember it going through the window, I saw glass on the asphalt as well.

spoogemcgee18
November 28th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I don't think the posts came down in 2004.

spoogemcgee18
November 28th, 2007, 01:19 PM

Enjoy our hospitality while you're in the fantasy internet world. Sorry to say, but once you get to Boone you'll realize otherwise. My friends embarass me on a weekly basis with how unsportsmanlike their behavior is. You'll probably get booed, you'll probably be yelled at--that's just how it is.

Perhaps the harassment will be lessened by the fact that you are a non-conference foe, but certainly do not expect to be cordially received. I apologize in advance and I hope I am proved wrong. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your visit.

jbuggASU
November 28th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Every school has a small % of fans that are low class. EVERY SCHOOL!
Every school has a larger % of fans that are great.

Unfortunatly that smaller % are the ones that stick out.xtwocentsx

Just wanted to post this again thanks yorkcountyUNHfan

KiddBrewer
November 28th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I don't think the posts came down in 2004.

yea they got thrown in duck pond......that was the Richie Williams Show game.....when he was 40-45 passing

APPride
November 28th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Well it also was against the "weakest" opponet of the playoffs. Although Del. State likely takes that title.

I'm pretty sure Michigan fans would have stayed in the stands if the field goal hadn't been blocked by Corey Lynch.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xeekx

gophoenix
November 28th, 2007, 02:43 PM
im game... i dont see the problem but i am all about app class...

Every school has bad fans. Last year I was at the Elon game up there and a frat was gathered behind the section of visiting fans taunting them, cursing, etc. I took my family and left early because it is too much for young ears.

Didn't have any issues with any of the App fans at Elon this year, but it seemed like mostly newer alumni I was around and a bunch of my App friends.

There's always a bad apples everywhere. It is to be expected. But there should be enough security to put a stop to it wherever the game is.

APPride
November 28th, 2007, 02:44 PM
As has been stated EVERY fanbase has some idiots - I have no problem with the students rushing (gathering) on the field - when the excitement and enthusiasm from winning a big game is gone we will then become an ordinary run-of-the-mill team - CELEBRATE WITH YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS/PLAYERS AND SAY NOTHING TO THE OPPONENTS OTHER THAN GOOD GAME - As for our fans in general I would have to say they are passionate but not overly obnoxious --- The only place I will never go again is Georgia Southern and for those Eagle fans who are good fans I apologize - a few years ago my wife and I went to Statesboro - we are a couple of old heads not looking for anything but to watch the APPS play - we were in the lines trying to get to the parking lots and it started - we were called everything in the book, fingers given, you name it and it went on the entire time - all we had was an APP sticker on our car - And it got no better once in the stadium.

Gotta go back, else "they win"...I think '08 there might be "safety in numbers" , I know I'm going...Our road attendance has been awesome this year...

Barnstormer
November 28th, 2007, 03:33 PM

Getting down onto the actual field is not that easy in the Dome compared to some stadiums.