PDA

View Full Version : McNeese: SOLD OUT!!! CHAMPION'S CLUB, BOX SEATS, TAILGATING

McCowboys
August 21st, 2023, 06:11 PM
SOLD OUT!!!

CHAMPION'S CLUB,

BOX SEATS,

TAILGATING

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcbuaVQdO1JkXi_UGQW0LwUocrBqXPRt7idew5x4R7ln qzOMl3o_Sh4XJQYLBocGrxO1XaHqIZKHZ77_EOCc_R9pkJoJny OcOqITolP9uUBTp9eva49W2vOp2AtR51MMX9-VxZTwfjMj6nAoPvFkEHBUg0B4xujd2P2U_XEEiU-i9z_X0XjIzjGLfL9z_k/w491-h241/z%20s%20o.jpg (https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/6383734359116918752/3511716410070131073#)

LAKE CHARLES – The McNeese Athletic Ticket Office has announced all seats in the Champion's Club and Box Seats have been sold out as well as all tailgating spots for the 2023 football season.

McNeese will host five regular season games this season, beginning on September 2 against Tarleton State, a member of the newly formed United Athletic Football Conference that saw the merging of schools from the Atlantic Sun and the Western Athletic Conference.

"Wow! How about Poke Nation," commented Director of Athletics Heath Schroyer. "Another year and another sellout. I'm so excited and so thankful for our loyal fans and our community. Southwest Louisiana truly is a special place."

Described as the greatest tailgating in all of FCS football, the tradition began back in the early 70s and has continued its strong tradition ever since.

"To sell out of all 140 tailgate spots is simply amazing," said Schroyer. "It's been said before and I'll say it again – McNeese football has the absolute best tailgate and game day experience in FCS football and it's not even close.

"Our fans are amazing and our tailgate experience is always a blast. I can't wait to get out there on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons, have a (drink) or two, and visit with our tremendous fans."

The tailgating experience will begin the night before Saturday game day with the Friday Night Cowboy Block Party which will feature a live band, drinks, food trucks, and free admission.

The Champion's Club and Box Seats have been prime seating for McNeese fans for years, giving them an experience to remember.

"Our Champion's Club seating and our Box Seats are sold out again this year. We have a waiting list for both which tells you how loyal our fans are and how committed and excited our fan base is about not only where our football program is, but also where we're headed.

I couldn't be prouder of our coaches, our players and our fan base. It's going to be a heck of a year. Thank you Poke Nation! Your support means more than you know."

Season tickets are still on sale by contacting the McNeese Ticket Office at 337-562-4678, in person at the Jack Doland Field House, or online HERE (https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/6383734359116918752/3511716410070131073#).

Catbooster
August 21st, 2023, 06:25 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck this year!

POD Knows
August 21st, 2023, 09:01 PM
SOLD OUT!!!

CHAMPION'S CLUB,

BOX SEATS,

TAILGATING

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcbuaVQdO1JkXi_UGQW0LwUocrBqXPRt7idew5x4R7ln qzOMl3o_Sh4XJQYLBocGrxO1XaHqIZKHZ77_EOCc_R9pkJoJny OcOqITolP9uUBTp9eva49W2vOp2AtR51MMX9-VxZTwfjMj6nAoPvFkEHBUg0B4xujd2P2U_XEEiU-i9z_X0XjIzjGLfL9z_k/w491-h241/z%20s%20o.jpg (https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/6383734359116918752/3511716410070131073#)

LAKE CHARLES – The McNeese Athletic Ticket Office has announced all seats in the Champion's Club and Box Seats have been sold out as well as all tailgating spots for the 2023 football season.

McNeese will host five regular season games this season, beginning on September 2 against Tarleton State, a member of the newly formed United Athletic Football Conference that saw the merging of schools from the Atlantic Sun and the Western Athletic Conference.

"Wow! How about Poke Nation," commented Director of Athletics Heath Schroyer. "Another year and another sellout. I'm so excited and so thankful for our loyal fans and our community. Southwest Louisiana truly is a special place."

Described as the greatest tailgating in all of FCS football, the tradition began back in the early 70s and has continued its strong tradition ever since.

"To sell out of all 140 tailgate spots is simply amazing," said Schroyer. "It's been said before and I'll say it again – McNeese football has the absolute best tailgate and game day experience in FCS football and it's not even close.

"Our fans are amazing and our tailgate experience is always a blast. I can't wait to get out there on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons, have a (drink) or two, and visit with our tremendous fans."

The tailgating experience will begin the night before Saturday game day with the Friday Night Cowboy Block Party which will feature a live band, drinks, food trucks, and free admission.

The Champion's Club and Box Seats have been prime seating for McNeese fans for years, giving them an experience to remember.

"Our Champion's Club seating and our Box Seats are sold out again this year. We have a waiting list for both which tells you how loyal our fans are and how committed and excited our fan base is about not only where our football program is, but also where we're headed.

I couldn't be prouder of our coaches, our players and our fan base. It's going to be a heck of a year. Thank you Poke Nation! Your support means more than you know."

Season tickets are still on sale by contacting the McNeese Ticket Office at 337-562-4678, in person at the Jack Doland Field House, or online HERE (https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/6383734359116918752/3511716410070131073#).The Friday night thing sounds awesome, NDSU need to so something like that because the tailgating experience at NDSU used to be great but has went way downhill.

ysubigred
August 21st, 2023, 09:14 PM
Awesome.. still the best tailgate I've ever attended at any level of football.. McNeese baby xthumbsupx

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

POD Knows
August 21st, 2023, 09:36 PM
https://www.bisonillustrated.com/ndsu-ratcheting-up-tailgating/#:~:text=Finally%2C%20after%20several%20years%20of %20turning%20people%20away,football%20fans%20looki ng%20to%20tailgate%20before%20the%20game.

Supposedly, NDSU has 1438 reserved tailgating spots that are sold out or at least they were at one time. There is a total of 1657 tailgating spots, including GA and the lot used to be full all the time, not anymore, sad to say. Homecoming and UND/SDSU home games get a pretty good turnout for tailgating, close to capacity I would assume.

GAD
August 22nd, 2023, 02:34 AM
xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

McCowboys
August 22nd, 2023, 06:03 AM
Proud of my Cowboys. This is even more remarkable considering the Cowboys have had 3 straight losing seasons and SW Louisiana is still recovering from powerful back-to-back hurricanes, a winter storm, a flash flood, four head coaches in six years, and now (like most of the country) a horribly hot summer.

Geaux Pokes!

POD Knows
August 22nd, 2023, 09:01 AM
Proud of my Cowboys. This is even more remarkable considering the Cowboys have had 3 straight losing seasons and SW Louisiana is still recovering from powerful back-to-back hurricanes, a winter storm, a flash flood, four head coaches in six years, and now (like most of the country) a horribly hot summer.

Geaux Pokes!Do you have any photos or video of the tailgating. I can almost smell the cooking from here. Been to LA three times in my life, always work trips, and the food is amazing.

SeattleCat
August 22nd, 2023, 09:42 AM
Congrats Cowboys! It's nice to have support! I believe all of Montana State's home games are already sold out except for SRO tickets. Should be a fun FCS year!

ysubigred
August 22nd, 2023, 12:10 PM
Do you have any photos or video of the tailgating. I can almost smell the cooking from here. Been to LA three times in my life, always work trips, and the food is amazing.I'd send you some from my 95 trip, but smart phones were not available, LOL.. most enjoyable ass whooping I watch YSU take..

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

McCowboys
August 22nd, 2023, 04:13 PM
Do you have any photos or video of the tailgating. I can almost smell the cooking from here. Been to LA three times in my life, always work trips, and the food is amazing.

Doc, an AGS member and McNeese photographer, is out of town at the moment. Hopefully he can share some of his photos when he returns.