PDA

View Full Version : Poll Perfection List As Of 2022

ursus arctos horribilis
August 1st, 2023, 08:49 AM
Through last season this is our list of voters that have not missed a vote.

Streak (Yrs.)

Name

atthewbon

Bisonator

bonarae

caribbeanhen

Chalupa Batman

Daytripper

dewey

ElCid

Evolution Prime

Fear the Bird

footballer23

Gil Dobie

Go Lehigh TU owl

GoBlueHens83

kalm

kdinva

KPSUL

McCowboys

McNeese75

MR. CHICKEN

MrTitleist

MTfan4life

mvemjsunpx

NDSU1980

ngineer

OhioHen

Pant8her

paward

POD Knows

Preferred Walk-On

Professor Chaos

Scrappy94

smallcollegefbfan

smilo

taper

The Cats

TheKingpin28

Tribe4SF

ursus arctos horribilis

Daytripper
August 1st, 2023, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately, I will not be participating in the poll anymore. While I thoroughly enjoyed doing it, I just don't have the motivation or time to do the research at this point. I encourage everybody on this forum to consider participating because it is the best, and most accurate in my opinion, FCS poll out there. Keep up the good work. I will be checking in weekly to see how everybody ranks.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 1st, 2023, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately, I will not be participating in the poll anymore. While I thoroughly enjoyed doing it, I just don't have the motivation or time to do the research at this point. I encourage everybody on this forum to consider participating because it is the best, and most accurate in my opinion, FCS poll out there. Keep up the good work. I will be checking in weekly to see how everybody ranks.

Sucks to lose you DT but thanks for the kind words.

caribbeanhen
August 1st, 2023, 06:42 PM

Are you fired up about FBS ?

Daytripper
August 1st, 2023, 10:12 PM
Are you fired up about FBS ?

Actually, I am. It has taken a while but I see this as a new journey. New conference. New opponents. Upgraded (required) facilities that probably wouldn't have happened otherwise. And the landscape of college football is such that it will be much more difficult to move up to FBS in the future. I know it is not for everyone, and there are still Bearkats who don't like the move, but if it is the future it might as well be now. Upward and onward.

caribbeanhen
August 1st, 2023, 10:26 PM
Actually, I am. It has taken a while but I see this as a new journey. New conference. New opponents. Upgraded (required) facilities that probably wouldn't have happened otherwise. And the landscape of college football is such that it will be much more difficult to move up to FBS in the future. I know it is not for everyone, and there are still Bearkats who don't like the move, but if it is the future it might as well be now. Upward and onward.

wow good speech

Best of Luck to Sammy and KC who was still a Bluehen at heart until December 2021

Daytripper
August 3rd, 2023, 03:12 PM
wow good speech

Best of Luck to Sammy and KC who was still a Bluehen at heart until December 2021

I think "at heart" he is a "Bearhen" or a "BlueKat"....

BTW, is there any truth to rumblings of Delaware making the move to FBS? UD to CUSA would immediately create the best CUSA football rivalry.

caribbeanhen
August 3rd, 2023, 04:05 PM
I think "at heart" he is a "Bearhen" or a "BlueKat"....

BTW, is there any truth to rumblings of Delaware making the move to FBS? UD to CUSA would immediately create the best CUSA football rivalry.

I think they want to, but waiting for situation that works for them…right now they have no place to go. I’m fine with the Hens in FCS for now

smilo
August 3rd, 2023, 04:21 PM
Looking forward to joining the double digits club, if I can manage. Thanks for tolerating any errors I've made over the years in your thankless job putting together a great poll despite the number of numbskulls like me failing on a Google form.