PDA

View Full Version : Nice play by UDEL's Adams

GSUhooligan
September 11th, 2005, 06:39 PM
The 49ers,last year's joke, have come away with a win over the Rams with the final nail in the coffin coming from U Del's Mike Adams' INT. Way to represent I-AA Mikey!

blukeys
September 11th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Thanx Hooligan, nice post. The interesting thing about Adams is that while everyone was giving credit to Sean Johnson and Andy Hall for the 2003 dominance of Delaware in the playoffs, the players universally credited Adams for the turnaround. Adams returned from injury in the playoffs after playing well in the first few games of the season. His interception during the UNI game was awesome and he was excellent in stopping the run.

NJLincolnLion
September 15th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Hooligan and blukeys:

I'm "newbie" in responding, but a long time follower of AGS. Mike "Pops" Adams is doing well representing the FBH's. He is a friend of my daughter (both from Northern New Jersey) who graduated from UD in 2002, and a great guy. Blukeys was on target with the comment that Pops was the inspirational leader of the UD championship team.

blukeys
September 15th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Hooligan and blukeys:

I'm "newbie" in responding, but a long time follower of AGS. Mike "Pops" Adams is doing well representing the FBH's. He is a friend of my daughter (both from Northern New Jersey) who graduated from UD in 2002, and a great guy. Blukeys was on target with the comment that Pops was the inspirational leader of the UD championship team.

Thanks for the credit on the comment but I am only repeating what I heard from players, message boards, and newspaper articles. However, there are some who have done some statistical analysis of UD's defense with and without Pops and it is impressive.

Word is that a certain guy who will be "remembered for thousands and thousands of years" can be seen at the Tub this weekend.

MR. CHICKEN
September 15th, 2005, 07:52 PM
KEELER MENTIONED...POPS..HAD UH SACK ALSO..AGIN' DUH RAMS......AWK!

NJLincolnLion
September 16th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Any word on what Jamin is doing? I see he made it to the last cut with the Redskins.

Delaware Ghostrider II
September 18th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Speaking of the "turnaround". Remember Adams' first play back from his injury????...Put a mark in the the sack stats. Very impressive young man. Was glad to see him show up and trying to pump up the crowd just before the opening kick-off last night.