PDA

View Full Version : UNH UNI Pics & Video

UNHFan
November 25th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Someone has posted lots of pics and a few short Video clipls on You Tube

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6612643126470053845&q=uni+unh&total=331&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

If the above abover doesnt work just search Northern I owa vs New Hampshire

Ud1Hens
November 25th, 2007, 09:07 AM
UNH should have put in Ricky Santos at safety the last drive to preserve the win. That kid is a beast!

UNHFan
November 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM
I know... I am crushed!!

Appguy
November 25th, 2007, 10:57 AM
nice pics, bad music

igo4uni
November 25th, 2007, 11:57 AM
link didn't work for me.

Mountain Panther
November 25th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Someone has posted lots of pics and a few short Video clipls on You Tube

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6612643126470053845&q=uni+unh&total=331&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

If the above abover doesnt work just search Northern I owa vs New Hampshire

Very impressed they were able to put that together so quickly.

dgreco
November 25th, 2007, 12:11 PM
thanks for the upload.

Purple For Life
November 25th, 2007, 12:12 PM
nice pics, bad music

Agree, but I'm kind of a music snob. Good pics though!

UNHFan
November 25th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I just found it I assume its someone from Iowa... yeah Music is...eh

Syntax Error
November 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Nice!

unigriff
November 25th, 2007, 02:24 PM
the video was by a UNH fan:) so i can why the music is so bad.

RolandRockets
November 25th, 2007, 10:25 PM
the video tis mine. Thanks for the nice comments.. as for the music....
In an effort to get it to the web quickly, I finished this up at 130AM after the game. I did the music last, and as it was getting late, my concern for a nice music effort started to fade.

Anyway, the Madonna Ray of Light song...It has a great start to it, with a sound that, IMO, builds some anticipation. I still think it is good to go with the pregame shots, but in retrospect, I should have dumped it as soon as it got to the game pics.

Humans Being by Van Halen is the best VH song ever, at least in the Hagar era. I also like how it worked out to go kinda "sad" when UNH got their punt blocked. I stand by that song. It kicks.

I wanted something "cheerleadery" during the cheerleader shots. Without much thought, I went with the Janet Jackson. Still like the pick, shouldn't done it over the football shots tho.

As for the end--I was just thinking of the UNI fans--ya gotta have faith in your homeboys. I sure as heck wasn't gonna put George Michael on there, so I went with the Limp Biskit. Their version of Faith is awesome, in an ironic sort of way.

I could have done Thunderstruck, but that is become cliche. I actually did have the Iowa Corn Song on there, but I took it off.

As for me, I am a 1-AA fan going back to the Marshall days when I lived in WV. Saw a couple Herd/Griz championship games. Also I still remember the only regular season loss I saw in Huntington--vs Appy--maybe about 1994?. Unfortunately, things aren't too good for the Herd right now. I am an Iowa State season ticket holder, but I have no hate for the Panthers, despite the earlier W over the Cyclones.

I love championship football, and the excitement that goes with it. I actually got seats right next to the UNH fans. Good folks, they seemed to handle the loss with class, but that had to have been a looonnnggg ride back to NH. I normally wouldn't have taken so many pictures, but I was in the front row, and since I wasn't overly invested in the Panthers, I thought I would just start taking pics. I kinda stopped towards the end, as the game was so exciting, but I did put my dinky camera in video mode, and that is how I got those final plays.

VT Wildcat Fan53
November 26th, 2007, 09:17 AM
the video tis mine. Thanks for the nice comments..

Thanks for your wonderful efforts. Great to relive the excitement and to stir the memories, ... even if ultimately bittersweet!