PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Day Classic (Bama State vs Tuskegee)

SU Jag
November 21st, 2007, 09:58 AM
Bama State will be HUGE underdogs in this game to a Tuskegee team who has not been challenged by anyone all year. IMO, I think Tuskegee wins it by 13 or more. The bigger question will be, who gets awarded the Black College Football National title this year, Tuskegee or Grambling. For that reason, TU will run up the score if they can.

Franks Tanks
November 21st, 2007, 10:04 AM
Bama State will be HUGE underdogs in this game to a Tuskegee team who has not been challenged by anyone all year. IMO, I think Tuskegee wins it by 13 or more. The bigger question will be, who gets awarded the Black College Football National title this year, Tuskegee or Grambling. For that reason, TU will run up the score if they can.

I assume Tuskegee doesnt compete in the D-II playoffs because of this game? It would be nice to see what they can do against other D-II powers.

SU Jag
November 21st, 2007, 10:08 AM
I assume Tuskegee doesnt compete in the D-II playoffs because of this game? It would be nice to see what they can do against other D-II powers.

When they played the teams from the Gulf South and the others in the past, they beat em. TU's talent is WAY above anyone else in their conference. They've been blasting people by 30+ all year.

catamount man
November 21st, 2007, 02:25 PM
Any chance of them ever moving up to FCS status?

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2007, 08:46 AM

Tuskegee or Grambling?

What about Delaware St? They've played a tougher schedule than the other two schools and have done well...

A shame that a SWAC school loss to a sub-Div I school, even a "highly-touted one", but that's a regular theme, just ask Jackson St this year and Southern, last year (though Southern won the "off the field battle", I suppose)...