PDA

View Full Version : Irony

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 21st, 2007, 08:52 AM
Many people seem to think Montana is overrated and will fold at home to either Wofford or Richmond should they advance.

Many people like Eastern Washington as a dark horse team to win on the road a #2 seed McNeese St. - and they probably like them to go farther should they win.

xeyebrowx xrotatehx

Would you ever believe the #2 team from the Big Sky would get so much more respect than the Griz? xrotatehx xlolx

Ronin
November 21st, 2007, 09:34 AM
Rather humorous I must admit. Waiting for the Griz response.

appfan2008
November 21st, 2007, 09:37 AM
The griz will be fine... just cuz they had an easy schedule doesnt mean they dont still play good football and play in the craziest stadium in the country... def no disrespect to them...

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 21st, 2007, 09:51 AM
I agree the Griz will be fine, it's just the overall tone on the boards makes me chuckle a bit. Personally, I am hoping for a Griz - Spiders matchup in round 2. Let's see... Montana fell to JMU in 2004, UMass in 2006, ...UR in 2007??? :) Do I notice a trend?
.C'mon Griz fans, someone's gotta take the bait!

Phrebert
November 21st, 2007, 10:30 AM
I would respond but my 10 foot touching pole is at the cleaners.

Bison4Life
November 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM
xwhistlex

Proud Griz Man
November 21st, 2007, 01:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Saturday will be revealing.:)

Tealblood
November 21st, 2007, 01:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Saturday will be revealing.:)

What somebody gonna take their clothes off

Grizzaholic
November 21st, 2007, 01:24 PM
What somebody gonna take their clothes off

There might be a streaker on saturday.xwhistlex

DOME
November 21st, 2007, 03:13 PM
There might be a streaker on saturday.xwhistlex

Brrrr...and some frozen bits that normally don't see daylight?

GreatAppSt
November 21st, 2007, 03:18 PM
The griz will be fine... just cuz they had an easy schedule doesnt mean they dont still play good football and play in the craziest stadium in the country... def no disrespect to them...
but is does make for fun some fun chain yankingxlolx

bench
November 21st, 2007, 03:20 PM
There might be a streaker on saturday.xwhistlex App had one last year in the playoffs against...Youngstown State, I think? The dude shot across the field during halftime with the band on the field. He totally blew it by giving up when security got after him. It would have been better if he had weaved in and around the brass section, hidden behind a bass drum, covered himself with a flag girl's flag, you know, made them work for it. Having a streaker just gives a contest that big game feeling.

Word of advice to you would-be streakers: if it's below 40 degrees, don't. Unless you're a chick, but for some odd reason 98% of your streakers are dudes.

putter
November 21st, 2007, 03:21 PM
Actually it means you should listen to us posters! xthumbsupx Many have been saying for a while that EWU is a quality team which battled the Griz to the end. If Montana loses and you bash us, aren't you saying that Wofford isn't that good? They are the SoCon champs who beat App (I hear they beat Michigan xsmiley_wix ). It takes a good team playing a good game to beat Montana. UMass was an excellent team last year and got it done. Wofford is the SoCon champ so they can win in Missoula. Giving EWU credit is just fine with me...