PDA

View Full Version : From Chattanooga, home of the National Championship

ccharlie
November 21st, 2007, 08:44 AM
Welcome to all FCS fans! We look forward to seeing at least some of you in Chattanooga on December 14. Last year's game was exciting. The UMass band was great! Appy State is on a roll. Their fans know why they are there - to take care of business. We've always loved the Montana folks. JMU was a surprise. Who will it be this year?

Visit us to find out all about lodging, dining, Finley stadium, tickets, directions, and the Chattanooga night life.
http://www.collegecharlie.com/fcs.html

Mountaineer#96
November 21st, 2007, 08:54 AM
The Chattanooga night life is very nice..........last year was excellent.

appfan2008
November 21st, 2007, 09:28 AM
Chatty is a great town for the game and i have absolutely enjoyed every minute of my time there over the last 2 years

placidlakegriz
November 21st, 2007, 09:31 AM
Chatty is a great town for the game and i have absolutely enjoyed every minute of my time there over the last 2 years

Having made three trips to Chattanooga, I would totally agree.

(Hopefully trip #4 this year)

ASU88
November 21st, 2007, 09:47 AM
Still a big "if" at this point, but IF we make it back for a third straight time, we shall re-name that stadium "Kidd Brewer West!"

placidlakegriz
November 21st, 2007, 09:50 AM
Still a big "if" at this point, but IF we make it back for a third straight time, we shall re-name that stadium "Kidd Brewer West!"

SO, if we make it back this year, do we get to rename it Washington-Grizzly East??

ASU88
November 21st, 2007, 09:55 AM
SO, if we make it back this year, do we get to rename it Washington-Grizzly East??
Absolutely. Anybody can call it whatever they like! xlolx