PDA

View Full Version : CN8 looked pretty good

Umass74
September 11th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Watched the live internet feed from CN8 of the Delaware-Lehigh game last night from here in my motel room in Hamilton, NY.

I was very impressed with their production. Looks like they had more than the standard three cameras that usually come with MSM coverage of "small college" games.

The announcers were A10 homers, but since I'm A10 I can't really bitch about that. But again, I thought the visuals were outstanding...

RadMann
September 11th, 2005, 06:59 AM
I thought it was a well done broadcast as well. CN8 provided the feed for the local station here in the Lehigh Valley (WFMZ - channel 69).

Hansel
September 11th, 2005, 07:44 AM
watched most of the mass/gate game and the end of the UD/LU game, the quality (video) for the UD/LU game was really good and I thought the quality of the mass/gate game was a bit lower.... anybody else feel the same?

ChickenMan
September 11th, 2005, 08:16 AM
watched most of the mass/gate game and the end of the UD/LU game, the quality (video) for the UD/LU game was really good and I thought the quality of the mass/gate game was a bit lower.... anybody else feel the same?

I don't know about the quality of the broadcasts... but the LU/UD was definately a better 'quality' game... ;)

Delaware Ghostrider II
September 11th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Ill agree with that!!!

Hoo-ah
September 11th, 2005, 08:44 AM

Extremely well played game, better quality video, and much better announcers.

Thanks CN8! :)

Hoo-ah
September 11th, 2005, 08:47 AM

Extremely well played game, better quality video, and much better announcers.

As a college football fan first, I'm still amazed that I can watch the games on the computer.

Overall, thanks CN8! :)