PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to first round games?

89Hen
November 19th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Vote if you will be in attendance. The votes are public so you can see who will be at the same game as you. Make it a point to try to meet some fellow AGSers. xthumbsupx

mcveyrl
November 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I will be in Boone!!! (only about an hour and a half drive!!)

Probably sitting in the student section with all my JMU gear on!!!

CharlestonAppFan
November 19th, 2007, 04:10 PM

I'll be there also mcveyrlxthumbsupx I hope to meet up with you at some point, before the game at the tailgate if possible. I'll try to be up on the hill overlooking the field (Greenwood Lot), but you had better get there at least 4 or 5 hours before the game if you want a spot. xnodx

griz37
November 19th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I will be at Washington Griz for any & all playoff games. xthumbsupx

igo4uni
November 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I'll be at UNI vs. Ricky Santos.

ERASU2113
November 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM

You may want to get to the game almost 4 hours before kickoff if you plan to sit with the ASU students....:D

SeattleGriz
November 19th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Driving the 500 miles from Seattle to Missoula Friday.

Grizaholic17
November 19th, 2007, 04:14 PM
All of montana is cold this week (just woke up this morning to a foot of snow), but Washington-Grizzly should be hot this weekend.xsmiley_wix

xlolx

mcveyrl
November 19th, 2007, 04:24 PM
You may want to get to the game almost 4 hours before kickoff if you plan to sit with the ASU students....:D

So I've been told. My cousin's a junior, so he's going to be my guide...

sharkeycox
November 19th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I'll be at da Hole for all 3 home games!!!

Mountaineer
November 19th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Snagged my tix this afternoon. xthumbsupx

Bundle up kids. Temps in the upper to mid 30s. A light breeze and chance for snow. xnodx xrotatehx

Tod
November 19th, 2007, 05:24 PM
No can do. But I'll be here at the computer at least until 5:15pm. xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

UMass922
November 19th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I don't know yet if I'll be able to get up to Amherst on Saturday, though I hope to--especially since we don't get ESPNU here in Connecticut.

Grizalltheway
November 19th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I'll probably be stuck in Helena until Sunday. xnonono2x

ASUMountaineer
November 19th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'll be in Boone in my parking spot at Justice with some Bojangles (giving the grill a break) and a bunch of brew and adult beverages ready to ring in the playoffs at the Rock.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 19th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I am gonna be there and can't friggin wait! xrotatehx

APPride
November 19th, 2007, 06:02 PM
I'll be in Boone in my parking spot at Justice with some Bojangles (giving the grill a break) and a bunch of brew and adult beverages ready to ring in the playoffs at the Rock.

SHOUT OUT to a fellow Justice lotter!...see you Sat! no grill this week also for us though...prob gonna try and do Woodlands 1st ...hmmm, chopped plate or burrito combo?

ASUPATCH
November 19th, 2007, 06:07 PM

Oh ill be looking for you alright........p.s. enjoy your trip up to boone.

bodoyle
November 19th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I'm gunna try and make the 500+ mile drive downstate to Carbondale for the SIU EIU game. Got nothing better to do. :p

AZGrizFan
November 19th, 2007, 07:07 PM
xcoolx
xsmhx
xmadx
xbawlingx xbawlingx

HiHiYikas
November 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I will be in Boone for what I hope is an early kickoff. I'll be making the 300+ mile drive back to Richmond Saturday night. Gotta preach this Sunday (to a congregation full of JMU and UR alumni).

Do we need to come up with some way for those attending games in person to text updates to those attending other games in person?

Sam Adams
November 19th, 2007, 07:26 PM
I'll be in Amherst for the festivities.

back2back
November 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
JMU Welcome to the Rock!!!!! I will be in Section 12 with my usual friends. Head to Makoto's after the game for more post Thanksgiving eatin'. Go APPS!!!

back2back
November 19th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Best way to keep up with scores is 1-800-555-TELL (8355). Follow the prompts, say Sports-College Football-Team Name and your score will come up. In the middle of a football stadium is not the best time to call, but during TV timeouts you can get it done. This service is absolutely free and it drives my wife crazy when I am trying to keep up with close games in the 4th quarter. Try it right now and compare scores on ESPN's bottom line with any event. It's addictive! I had the Montana-MSU score well before the man calling out the scores at the Rock on Saturday!!!

kfkolonel
November 19th, 2007, 08:06 PM
It's only an 8-hour drive from Richmond KY to Richmond VA, so I won't miss seeing my Colonels. Besides, all but 25 miles is on I-64.

appsfan
November 19th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I'll be in my usual spot in the Duncan Lot on Saturday about 5 1/2 hours before kickoff (assuming an afternoon or evening start.) My menu is TBA like the gametime, but if it is mid-afternoon or later, the grill will be in full force. Dukes you are welcome to stop by if you can take a few purple jokes :D .

back2back
November 19th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Appsfan,

I'm a big fan of Johnsonville Brats on the grill!!!

AAadict
November 19th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Picked up my 6 season tickets for the Hen's today. Hoping UNH pulls the upset so I can do the same next week. Grilled shrimp & Moosehead in the Blue Lot. You wanted us Hornets...you've got us.

HiHiYikas
November 19th, 2007, 08:19 PM
It's only an 8-hour drive from Richmond KY to Richmond VA, so I won't miss seeing my Colonels. Besides, all but 25 miles is on I-64.
I was on I-64 for 550 miles yesterday, after a friend's wedding in Louisville. A fill-up in the vicinity of Morehead/Olive Hill will save you like 25 cents a gallon on gas, compared to some of the prices in WVa.

FYI, the Cracker Barrel in Huntington, WV is nowhere near the sign that says "Cracker Barrel." That, and they're out of gravy. xbawlingx

JMUSaxMRD
November 19th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I will be at the JMU @ App State game in my Marching Royal Dukes Band Uniform :)

HiHiYikas
November 19th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Appsfan,

I'm a big fan of Johnsonville Brats on the grill!!!
Boone Meat Center out on 421 has outstanding Brats which, unlike Johnsonville's, actually hang over the edges of the bun. The ones I bought for the GWU game must have been 8"-to-14" long each.

I think I'll be doing chili this weekend.

back2back
November 19th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Will you be playing the sax?

RadMann
November 19th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I might go to see UD and DSU if I can get away....

HI54UNI
November 19th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Bringing my brother (Cyclown and Marshall fan xsmhx ), my nephew, and my neighbor (UNI grad but Iowa Hawkeye fan xsmhx xmadx )

feb18blacksunday
November 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
In the Yosef lot @#370 for pregame brewskies. Hopefully on the sideline for the game.xthumbsupx

peauxrouge
November 19th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I'm rolling up to Missoula for the game with the wife and tot. Will be his first griz game, though it's during nap time, so who knows if he will be conscious for it or not.

Grizo406
November 19th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I can't wait for this one!

I'll be there as an early Grizmas present to the ladies.xnodx

proasu89
November 19th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I will be at the JMU @ App State game in my Marching Royal Dukes Band Uniform :)

That wardrobe selection should make you very popular with the ladiesxsmiley_wix Oh, I forgot about the Band Camp Girls. I kid you only because I too was a saxophone playin, spat wearin guy back in the day.xlolx

Purple For Life
November 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I'll be in the Dome...you know it. No place like it!

proasu89
November 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Boone Meat Center out on 421 has outstanding Brats which, unlike Johnsonville's, actually hang over the edges of the bun. The ones I bought for the GWU game must have been 8"-to-14" long each.

I think I'll be doing chili this weekend.

BYOB....Bring your own bowl:D

Let me know where you're going to be if you don't mind the misses and i stopping by.

Purple For Life
November 19th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Vote if you will be in attendance. The votes are public so you can see who will be at the same game as you. Make it a point to try to meet some fellow AGSers. xthumbsupx

I must not be seeing something right, how do I do that? xoopsx

proasu89
November 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I must not be seeing something right, how do I do that? xoopsx

click on the number of votes.

AppGirl
November 20th, 2007, 12:20 AM
I'll be in the lower Justice/CAP lot. Haven't decided on the menu yet. I know I'll be there with Hubby and his brother and our 2 sons. Don't know yet who else will be with us, if anyone. AppPride, come back down. It was nice to meet you at the Western game. I wasn't up for grilling Saturday, so we went to the Yosef meal at the Quinn center, but I imagine we'll be back to tailgating this weekend.

89Hen
November 20th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Let's go people in Illinois and the Richmonds.

URMite
November 20th, 2007, 09:59 AM

Do you have your tickets yet? If so does it say east or west stands? Just trying to see how easy it would be to meet up.

biggie
November 20th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Be at the App game. Park far away though, but should be in the student section. Can't miss me.

LacesOut
November 20th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Driving a whopping 1 mile or so to the UD/Del State game. And that'll be it for me if the Hens and UNI win, as I don't do road trips. Hell, the only reason I'm going to this game is because it's Del State. No offense to other teams out there who may have come to Newark for a first round game. LOL

DetroitFlyer
November 20th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I'm going to the best game in the post season. Albany at Dayton!

McDABest
November 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
It's obvious which "Hole" I'll be in. xthumbsupx

minuteman65
November 20th, 2007, 01:27 PM
UMASS

I'll probably be one of the few students there, but who cares? Can't wait to watch us kick some Fordham ass.

ASUG8
November 20th, 2007, 01:34 PM
I'll be in the lower Justice/CAP lot. Haven't decided on the menu yet. I know I'll be there with Hubby and his brother and our 2 sons. Don't know yet who else will be with us, if anyone. AppPride, come back down. It was nice to meet you at the Western game. I wasn't up for grilling Saturday, so we went to the Yosef meal at the Quinn center, but I imagine we'll be back to tailgating this weekend.

Sounds like eggs, bacon, and screwdrivers for tailgating for a 12PM game.

grizwin
November 20th, 2007, 01:41 PM
WA GRIZZZZZZZZZZ I will be there as usual Front row of the FEARED NORTH ENDZONE Section 130 seat 24!!!!!! GRIZZZZZZZZZZ

putter
November 20th, 2007, 01:43 PM
I will be in the NEZ making some noise so the Terriers know I was there. xthumbsupx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 20th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Round 1: Eastern Washington @ The Hole
Round 2: ??? @ The Hole
Round 3: ??? @ The Hole

hmmmm...I wonder why they are visiting my x-wife so much! :D :D :D

Stubbins
November 20th, 2007, 01:47 PM
I will be at Washington Griz for any & all playoff games. xthumbsupx

Ditto, and Chatty

buckp
November 20th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Need you ask? ;)

R.A.
November 20th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I will be watching the games on the ESPN Networks... DSU is sold out already.

89Hen
November 20th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I will be watching the games on the ESPN Networks... DSU is sold out already.
Ticketmaster tomorrow. You will be able to buy tix.