View Full Version : Best Possible scenerio for App State

AlphaSigMD
November 18th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Best possible scenerio for App State

Gonna go ahead and put it in order

1. Get NO SEED and be in McNeese St.'s bracket for the 2nd round
2. Get NO Seed and be in Montana's bracket for 2nd round
3. Get A Seed and be the 4th seed, with SIU visiting in 2nd round

4. Worst, and most likely: Get NO seed and be matched up with away games at SIU and UNI in 2nd and 3rd round.

Any outcome other then 4 would make me happy.

ASUMountaineer
November 18th, 2007, 02:58 PM
#1 it is.

Sam Adams
November 18th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Good for App. Massachusetts got #4.

Luap57
November 18th, 2007, 03:56 PM
If MSU gets to the championship game they should have to play Appy State this year; we certainly hope we can show you some southern cooking (at the tail gate and on the field). We have a great football environment; let us know if you can come on down.....

ezgriz51
November 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Best possible scenerio for App State

Gonna go ahead and put it in order

1. Get NO SEED and be in McNeese St.'s bracket for the 2nd round
2. Get NO Seed and be in Montana's bracket for 2nd round
3. Get A Seed and be the 4th seed, with SIU visiting in 2nd round

4. Worst, and most likely: Get NO seed and be matched up with away games at SIU and UNI in 2nd and 3rd round.

Any outcome other then 4 would make me happy.

Cool! Now do your job and you're humbly invited to the frozen north for another semi-final matchup. Tailgate's on us!xsmiley_wix

McNeese75
November 18th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Cool! Now do your job and you're humbly invited to the frozen north for another semi-final matchup. Tailgate's on us!xsmiley_wix

Go ahead and plan on it. Don't worry about Wofford. They will probably not even show up for the game next week. xwhistlex

mountaineertider
November 18th, 2007, 04:22 PM
This "best road" just shows how tough a playoff this is gonna be. We were hoping to play two undeafeated teams in the second and third rounds. I hope we can get there...we can't look past the team in round one.

Grizalltheway
November 18th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Go ahead and plan on it. Don't worry about Wofford. They will probably not even show up for the game next week. xwhistlex

And you don't worry about EWU. They do play in the Big Fluffy Conference, after all. xthumbsupx

KiddBrewer
November 18th, 2007, 04:26 PM
If MSU gets to the championship game they should have to play Appy State this year; we certainly hope we can show you some southern cooking (at the tail gate and on the field). We have a great football environment; let us know if you can come on down.....

getting a little ahead of yourself aren't ya?xcoolx xcoffeex

McDABest
November 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM
And you don't worry about EWU. They do play in the Big Fluffy Conference, after all. xthumbsupx

We are always focused, but I think we'll handle our business in our "Hole." It will still be close. xprayx I am just so ready for this game. xhypedx