PDA

View Full Version : Will there be another record set today?

AlphaSigMD
November 18th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Last year, right after the projections were made, AGS had the most users ever on at the same time.

I wonder if AGS has grown in size and support to the point that we can beat that record?

Hopefully, it won't crash the server. xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
November 18th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Hopefully, it won't crash the server. xthumbsupx

xlolx We'd all lose it.

Eyes of Old Main
November 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I say the record will fall by a decent margin (couple hundred).

If it doesn't, the debate will begin as to whether the bannings/suspensions were to blame.

Chi Panther
November 18th, 2007, 12:45 PM

If it doesn't, the debate will begin as to whether the bannings/suspensions were to blame.

xlolx LOLxlolx

TexasTerror
November 18th, 2007, 12:49 PM
I'll be on the road to Natchiotches, La...but I'll catch you guys when I get a chance to sit down at the ole laptop... ;)

Upset I am missing it, but happy I got a great job! :)

terrierbob
November 18th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I'll be on the road to Natchiotches, La...but I'll catch you guys when I get a chance to sit down at the ole laptop... ;)

Upset I am missing it, but happy I got a great job! :)

Congrats on the job. Tell me; with as many posts as you have-how long have you been a member?

TexasTerror
November 18th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Congrats on the job. Tell me; with as many posts as you have-how long have you been a member?

April 2005 -- love AGS and I'm a very huge fan -- promoting it whenever I can. Did a few columns for College Sporting News for a bit and have made a few appearances on what was then -- I-AA Waves. Love this place!

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2007, 01:02 PM

xlolx

Seven Would Be Nice
November 18th, 2007, 01:13 PM

If we have an increase in members maybe it's because the suspensions help us not scare them off as quickly.. (i.e. citdog yelling confederate blabber at new posters, who are never to be seen again)

xsmiley_wix :D

Grizaholic17
November 18th, 2007, 01:14 PM
If we have an increase in members maybe it's because the suspensions help us not scare them off as quickly.. (i.e. citdog yelling confederate blabber at new posters, who are never to be seen again)

xsmiley_wix :D

how true. But the record will fall for sure!