PDA

View Full Version : For My Milestone 1000th Post.....

Appaholic
November 17th, 2007, 11:54 PM
.....I offer congratulations on a great win and 11-0 season to Montana. Lately, I have been giving the Montana fans a hard time, some warranted...alot just-for-fun smack. However, the Griz went into a very hostile environment in crappy weather ripe for a possible upset against their hated rival. All they did was deliver a dominating performance and a statement game right before the playoffs......good job. My hat's off to the Griz and I wish you luck in the playoffs unless we meet up......xthumbsupx

FCS Go!
November 17th, 2007, 11:56 PM
xbeerchugx

Congrats old timer!

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 11:56 PM
.....I offer congratulations on a great win and 11-0 season to Montana. Lately, I have been giving the Montana fans a hard time, some warranted...alot just-for-fun smack. However, the Griz went into a very hostile environment in crappy weather ripe for a possible upset against their hated rival. All they did was deliver a dominating performance and a statement game right before the playoffs......good job. My hat's off to the Griz and I wish you luck in the playoffs unless we meet up......xthumbsupx

Kudos to you, and congrats on 1000. Hope we meet up in the playoffs

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM

xsmoochx xsmoochx xsmoochx

Eyes of Old Main
November 18th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Congrats on the milestone Appaholic! Keep up the great posts.

back2back
November 18th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Appaholic kissing up to Montana, what have you been drinking?

ASUMountaineer
November 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I have to say, I expected Montana State to really give you guys trouble. It looked like at first they did, but ultimately Montana got its offense back and was impressive.

back2back
November 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Appaholic,

I like that signature. Did you do research and did Terrel Owens actually graduate? Are you actually in the group that wears the Appaholic shirts at the games?

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2007, 12:57 PM
xbeerchugx

Congrats old timer!

Growing old is mandatory.
Growing up is optional.
xsmiley_wix

Appaholic
November 18th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Appaholic,

I like that signature. Did you do research and did Terrel Owens actually graduate? Are you actually in the group that wears the Appaholic shirts at the games?

I don't know if he actually graduated or not, bu he played ball there......and, no, I don't have one of the shirts....haven't seen one...knew I should have trademarked my name....xrotatehx

Appaholic
November 18th, 2007, 06:26 PM
xbeerchugx

Congrats old timer!

Remember....it's not the years, it's the mileage.......

Appaholic
November 18th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Appaholic kissing up to Montana, what have you been drinking?

The question is, what haven't I been drinking.......