PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette beats Lehigh - Epilogue

Bogus Megapardus
November 17th, 2007, 05:23 PM
That was a good game, folks.

Zoo
November 17th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Lafayette deserves all the credit in the world after that win.

Bogus Megapardus
November 17th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Lafayette deserves all the credit in the world after that win.

Well, it was a come-from-behind, lucky missed field goal win. It was a nail-biter like 2005, which is what these games are supposed to be.

I keep wondering why it is so much harder to park at, an get out, of Goodman (which has parking lots) than at Fisher (which has none).

ngineer
November 18th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Well, it was a come-from-behind, lucky missed field goal win. It was a nail-biter like 2005, which is what these games are supposed to be.

I keep wondering why it is so much harder to park at, an get out, of Goodman (which has parking lots) than at Fisher (which has none).

For whatever reason, they closed the eastern exit onto Creek Road, which many of us use from the reserved parking lots. They had a lot of buses lined up there for the student transport, but it seemed to me they could have allowed exiting cars going the opposite way. I've never seen that traffic pattern before...and hope never to see it again. I will be writing to the transportation department about that screwed up plan.

carney2
November 18th, 2007, 09:04 AM

Actually, I felt just the opposite. Getting in was a relative breeze since someone at Lehigh wised up and ended those ridiculous and useless "sobriety checks," and we got out of the parking lots in what I thought was pretty decent time.