PDA

View Full Version : I Missed It: Bobby Hauck.....

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Someone told me he is resigning after the season, but I cannot find any supporting threadage or postage. What's the geeb?

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

igo4uni
November 16th, 2007, 09:03 PM
News to me.

Hansel
November 16th, 2007, 09:04 PM
news to me too, i talked to a few people in Boz' today and nobody mentioned I am guessing it is false

ursus arctos horribilis
November 16th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Someone told me he is resigning after the season, but I cannot find any supporting threadage or postage. What's the geeb?

I've been paying pretty close attention here in Missoula and have not heard anything like that but can't say it's not true either. I know his brother Tim fairly well but that would be a tough question to ask.

Grizalltheway
November 16th, 2007, 09:10 PM

FWIW, he turned down a three year contract after last season in favor of a one year deal. xreadx

JALMOND
November 16th, 2007, 09:13 PM

The Nebraska job might be available next year.

siugrad99
November 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM
With all the legal trouble his players have gotten into I could see why he might want to leave. That being said Tom Osborne is known for the thugs and crooks he used to recruit while coaching at Nebraska so maybe he's looking for a younger version of himself to take over his program ;) j/k j/k relax Montana fans.

FCS Go!
November 16th, 2007, 09:27 PM
With all the legal trouble his players have gotten into I could see why he might want to leave. That being said Tom Osborne is known for the thugs and crooks he used to recruit while coaching at Nebraska so maybe he's looking for a younger version of himself to take over his program ;) j/k j/k relax Montana fans.

Ha ha good one. xlolx

Hauck is rumored to be on the radar for jobs at Wash St, Colorado St & UCLA.

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2007, 09:33 PM
To clarify, folks. Cap'n Cat likes Bobby Hauck - you can't argue with the guy's record. The legal shat has been debated here ad nauseam and he ain't at fault.

Someone did tell me he resigned, so I am just checking. Didn't want to access AGS at my new job, so I've been outta the loop.

:)

OB55
November 16th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Nah! Just taking some time off to get a nose job.

And there is no truth to the rumor that Joe Glenn has flipped out and is returning to Missoula.

igo4uni
November 16th, 2007, 09:44 PM

And there is no truth to the rumor that Joe Glenn has flipped out and is returning to Missoula.

Well, I'm glad to hear that.

ncbears
November 16th, 2007, 11:13 PM

That's because he's coming back to UNC?! AAWWWW wishful thinking.

HiddenGriz
November 17th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Bobby is a better coach than Joe....

OB55
November 17th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Bobby is a better coach than Joe....

Better coach or better warden? :p

Sorry, Ok, you can't really defend that due to Joe's National Championship trophy during his tenure. Until then, Hauck and Dennehy can be mentioned in the same sentence. xnodxxnodx

VictorG
November 17th, 2007, 10:16 AM
To clarify, folks. Cap'n Cat likes Bobby Hauck - you can't argue with the guy's record. The legal shat has been debated here ad nauseam and he ain't at fault.

Someone did tell me he resigned, so I am just checking. Didn't want to access AGS at my new job, so I've been outta the loop.

:)

Resigned I doubt unless he has already accepted a new position up the ladder. Resigned might be more like it.

That's O.K. Cap'n, I know hearing is one of the 1st things that tend to go with age. Right after the 6th finger!:D

Griz0383
November 17th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I think Bobby's run at Montana is coming to an end not due to the future residents at the state prison, but to the burn out of being the head coach of Montana. We the fans expect the world every year and he does his best to deliver, and I think he has. National Championships are amazing but the stars must be aligned and everything must go correctly to pull it off. Bobby will win a NC if he stays but If he is going to be under this much pressure he might as well get the big checks and the chance at a NC in the highly accurate FBS joke of system which is based on computed data. I see Van Diest from Carroll College taking the reins next season.

D1B
November 17th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I heard he's dating Paris Hilton? (If they had a kid, it would look like McCaulay Culkin)

OB55
November 17th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I heard he's dating Paris Hilton? (If they had a kid, it would look like McCaulay Culkin)

xeekxxeekxxeekx

Man, now I am going to be paying special attention today and see if he is constantly digging and scratching in and around the pants region. A sure sign of dating Paris Hilton.

D1B
November 17th, 2007, 10:43 AM
xeekxxeekxxeekx

Man, now I am going to be paying special attention today and see if he is constantly digging and scratching in and around the pants region. A sure sign of dating Paris Hilton.

That, and picking Coke boogers out of his nose.xcoffeex

DuckDuckGriz
November 17th, 2007, 10:48 AM
That, and picking Coke boogers out of his nose.xcoffeex

Bobby drinks Dr. Pepper xeyebrowx