PDA

View Full Version : Are pairings/matchups announced as well as the 16?

terrierbob
November 14th, 2007, 03:09 PM
?

89Hen
November 14th, 2007, 03:17 PM
I assume you're talking about the Selection Show on Sunday? If so, yes. It's much like a smaller version of the March Madness one.

terrierbob
November 14th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I assume you're talking about the Selection Show on Sunday? If so, yes. It's much like a smaller version of the March Madness one.

I was. Thanks.

GaSouthern
November 14th, 2007, 03:47 PM
What time and which station does the show come on?

89Hen
November 14th, 2007, 03:50 PM
What time and which station does the show come on?
It's been on ESPN News in the past.

DSUHornet
November 14th, 2007, 03:52 PM
It's been on ESPN News in the past.

i'll be tuned inxthumbsupx

OLPOP
November 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I think it's on ESPNU.

89Hen
November 14th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I think it's on ESPNU.

xoopsx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

3:30pm on ESPNU.... that NOBODY gets. xmadx

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=82975

HensRock
November 14th, 2007, 03:57 PM
ESPNU 3:30 Eastern time

crunifan
November 14th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Here in Iowa ESPNU comes pretty standard with the cable companies. At least if you have the digital cable box or whatever. At least it seems that way.

CharlestonAppFan
November 14th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I thought I saw somewhere on here that WAVES or SME or CSN will have it aired live through their website...is this true?

CharlestonAppFan
November 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Listen to the original FCS talk show! No commercials, no gimmicks, just two long interview hours of solid FCS talk from the top experts.

National columnists and guests lend an earful and insight into our favorite subclassification and the NCAA football top championship tier.

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=82353

Our annual live broadcast of Selection Sunday is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. this coming Sunday, special guest TBA.

At least we can listen in on CSN....xthumbsupx if you don't have ESPNU like those of us down here at least

GreatAppSt
November 14th, 2007, 10:09 PM
?

Well, no bob, they just anounce the 16 teams. Then on Monday all the schools AD's meet in Las Vegas and have a cage match on the Ocho to determine which teams play each other.xrolleyesx

Next question.:D

terrierbob
November 14th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Well, no bob, they just anounce the 16 teams. Then on Monday all the schools AD's meet in Las Vegas and have a cage match on the Ocho to determine which teams play each other.xrolleyesx

Oh. Thanks. Is the Vegas cage match on ESPNU, too?

GreatAppSt
November 14th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Oh. Thanks. Is the Vegas cage match on ESPNU, too?

Like I said it's on The Ocho.xconfusedx :p :D

JayJ79
November 14th, 2007, 10:45 PM

I put my money on Rick Hartzell. I certainly wouldn't want to be locked in a cage with him. hehe

Grizalltheway
November 14th, 2007, 10:47 PM

I like the way you think, GreatApp. xlolx xlolx

appfan2008
November 14th, 2007, 10:53 PM
If you are in Boone... come to Legends on the ASU campus starting at 300pm... i will be there! as will the asu teams, coaches, etc...

URMite
November 15th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Here in Iowa ESPNU comes pretty standard with the cable companies. At least if you have the digital cable box or whatever. At least it seems that way.

I may be wrong but I think Comcast cable has not made a deal with ESPNU. And since they seem to be the majority of the cable on the east coast not too many out this way get it. But the satellite cos do have ESPNU so sportsbars are likely to have it.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 15th, 2007, 12:47 AM
In Missoula it will be on at Red's Bar. I don't know if it's on elsewhere but I imagine it will be.

terrierbob
November 15th, 2007, 08:35 AM
If you are in Boone... come to Legends on the ASU campus starting at 300pm... i will be there! as will the asu teams, coaches, etc...

I'll be in Vegas.

89Hen
November 15th, 2007, 08:38 AM
I may be wrong but I think Comcast cable has not made a deal with ESPNU. And since they seem to be the majority of the cable on the east coast not too many out this way get it. But the satellite cos do have ESPNU so sportsbars are likely to have it.
The strange thing is that ComcastSportsNet will rebroadcast ESPNU games during the week here. I've seen a few UVA games that way. xeyebrowx

james_lawfirm
November 15th, 2007, 10:32 AM

No wonder App is guaranteed a seed again. Anybody noticed how big our AD is? Charlie Cobb > 6'5", 300+ lbs. & looks bigger in person! No worries!

andy7171
November 15th, 2007, 10:37 AM
The strange thing is that ComcastSportsNet will rebroadcast ESPNU games during the week here. I've seen a few UVA games that way. xeyebrowx

Interesting. When Channel 2(ABC) here in Baltimore broadcasts lacrosse games on Saturday afternoon, ESPNU logo is at the bottom. Does that mean that if I had ESPNU that lacrosse would be on?

GreatAppSt
November 15th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I'll be in Vegas.

xlolx :D

turfdoc
November 15th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Interesting. When Channel 2(ABC) here in Baltimore broadcasts lacrosse games on Saturday afternoon, ESPNU logo is at the bottom. Does that mean that if I had ESPNU that lacrosse would be on?

Yes, it also means that the ABC local affiliate couldn't pick it up. If ESPNU is on asome odd pay package then you would have to get it and the local station wouldn't be able to pick up the feed. Most lacrosse I have seen on the U has been tape delayed but that was before I moved to Canada.