PDA

View Full Version : University of Montana graduate, Tuff Harris Activated in Miami

TokyoGriz
November 14th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Tuff Harris has been activated in for the Dolphins wanted to send a big congrats to him and his family.

Here is a link to his NFL draft page. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=20213

Harris is from Colstrip Montana, and played CB at the University of Montana. This guy is really an example of the majority of the players here in Missoula.

For all the Coleman, and Quinton Freeman ###holes who think they can abuse our university and community stop wasting everyones time.

Green26
November 14th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Tokyo, you might consider being more supportive of your university, including the coaches, in this forum too--now that you mentioned the subject.

TokyoGriz
November 14th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Tokyo, you might consider being more supportive of your university, including the coaches, in this forum too--now that you mentioned the subject.

I think you misunderstand the post. I am being supportive and think its great that a kid from the University, and even a Montana kid on top of that is making it in the NFL.

I was born and raised in Missoula, and have a U of M degree. So trust me I do care about the community, and the university. They have my full support.

But at the same time I dont walk around with blinders on. Being critical of issues like some of the football recruits running amok is a relevant and important issue for both university fans and the community itself since the crimes are perpetrated on the members of the community and their families.

uofmman1122
November 14th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Tuff is the man. I doubt you'll find a bigger heart and drive in much of the Dolphins' roster.

Casey_Orourke
November 14th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Tuff Harris has been activated in for the Dolphins wanted to send a big congrats to him and his family.

Here is a link to his NFL draft page. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=20213

Harris is from Colstrip Montana, and played CB at the University of Montana. This guy is really an example of the majority of the players here in Missoula.

For all the Coleman, and Quinton Freeman ###holes who think they can abuse our university and community stop wasting everyones time.

The bad thing about it, is that while the majority of young men on Montana's roster are good decent upstanding citizens, the two or three bad ones have tainted the college as a haven for thugs and other undesirables where winning is more important than practicing good values and that Montana fans are willing to look the other way as long as the team wins.

It's probably blatently untrue, but as we all know, "THE BIG LIE" is front page news, but the RETRACTION is printed somewhere on the bottom of page 10.