PDA

View Full Version : Come Together

GrizzlyBill
November 13th, 2007, 10:49 PM
How I see it:
The Griz will come together from this body blow to the emotional gut. The team is still intact. We're hurt, missing Bagley, but Lex will be back in time — this I'm counting on, as though it is fact. I expect we will beat the Bobcats bad on Saturday—not because we are THAT much better, but because we will not be denied by these bozos whom we THOUGHT were on our team. As a result of the 2007 "Brawl of the Wild," the selection committee will be so impressed that we will get the 2 seed, home field playoff advantage from Missoula to Chattanooga, where the whole country will get the chance to watch the Griz get handed what's coming to them. That's what I think will happen.

Don't you love FCS ball?!

appfan2008
November 13th, 2007, 10:54 PM
wow that is some bold stuff... keep dreaming :)

BisonBacker
November 13th, 2007, 11:04 PM
He was humming Kumbya while he typed that post.

GRZZ
November 14th, 2007, 12:31 AM
To me, and maybe this is just me, but I think you two didn't quite get the post. I think he said we will win this weekend (That is not anywhere near out of the question), get the two seed (Also a possibility and if you don't think that is a possibility you are lying to yourself), and then I think he is saying someone is going to destroy us in the playoffs. What exactly is he dreaming about there? Isn't that what most of you think too?

GrizzlyBill
November 14th, 2007, 08:21 AM
To me, and maybe this is just me, but I think you two didn't quite get the post. I think he said we will win this weekend (That is not anywhere near out of the question), get the two seed (Also a possibility and if you don't think that is a possibility you are lying to yourself), and then I think he is saying someone is going to destroy us in the playoffs. What exactly is he dreaming about there? Isn't that what most of you think too?

No, I don't think anyone will destroy us in the playoffs. They may. We'll see. What I meant was that most people on this board will be hoping for that to happen. Therefore, there will be great interest in every game we play until then. No one wins forever.

Mainly, I just think this distraction with the arrested players will not cause such a great negative effect, because the core players on the team will not be distracted.

GRZZ
November 14th, 2007, 09:46 AM
No, I don't think anyone will destroy us in the playoffs. They may. We'll see. What I meant was that most people on this board will be hoping for that to happen. Therefore, there will be great interest in every game we play until then. No one wins forever.

Mainly, I just think this distraction with the arrested players will not cause such a great negative effect, because the core players on the team will not be distracted.

I certainly agree with that.