Citadel 48
VMI 20

Elon 35
Stoney Brook 31

GSU 38
Colorado State 41

terrierbob
November 13th, 2007, 08:02 AM
I know zip about Stony Brook. The ASU/Chatt may be worse. The others look about right. Go Eagles!

appfan2008
November 13th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Ill take...
ASU
Furman
Citadel
Elon
and GSU in the big win to sneak into the playoffs!

AlphaSigMD
November 13th, 2007, 08:05 AM
ASU 58
UTC 28

Furman 41
WCU 23

Citadel 48
VMI 20

Elon 35
Stoney Brook 31

GSU 38
Colorado State 41

ASU will certainly go for blood this weekend with UTC to try to get attention for a seed run. Whether or not they need it, or whether on not it will work is a different matter...

Eyes of Old Main
November 13th, 2007, 08:26 AM
GSU could surprise, the others are fairly straight-forward. It'll be interesting to see what Western does. They could come out and play well in Briggs' finale, but then again, so much has been said about theplayers dislike for the coaches up there, they may mail it in and let Furman score 100.

ButlerGSU
November 13th, 2007, 08:34 AM
If you look at CSU's scores against some pretty good teams they are better than their record indicates. It could turn out to be a pretty tough game for the Eagles, especially with the long flight and very cold weather.

Death Dealer
November 13th, 2007, 09:07 AM
If you look at CSU's scores against some pretty good teams they are better than their record indicates. It could turn out to be a pretty tough game for the Eagles, especially with the long flight and very cold weather.
I think the motivation is there, and your guys always seem to be able to rise to the occassion. I will not be suprised if this goes your way.xthumbsupx

Seven Would Be Nice
November 13th, 2007, 09:26 AM
i heard somewhere that the name of a certain school listed above is THE Citadel... is this correct?

You don't have to call it that anymore. THE CITDOG isn't here to harass us anymore about it! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Seven Would Be Nice
November 13th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Ill take...
ASU
Furman
Citadel
Elon

I second the motion.

This has probably been the easiest week to predict what will happen. The past 10 have been a crap shoot as far as trying to pick all the winners.

CharlestonAppFan
November 13th, 2007, 09:30 AM
ASU 58
UTC 28

Furman 41
WCU 23

Citadel 48
VMI 20

Elon 35
Stoney Brook 31

GSU 38
Colorado State 41

UTC 30 ASU 59 - App's offense is in gear at the momentxasswhipx xasswhipx , but the defense? well xchinscratchx it's coming around I guess. That 59-56 (?) score a few years ago still lingers in the coaches minds.

Furman 45 WCU 30 - Western fights hard for about a half from their seniors, then just quits...good riddins...xsmileyclapx

THE Citadel 41 VMI 17 - the Citdog has a missle aimed at the "other" military school and is just waiting to fire it...xspankx xsmashx the freshman looks like he's going to be pretty good filling in Lawson's shoes

Elon 40 Stony Brook 21 - Don't know much about Stony Brook but Elon looks to salvage a winning season and ends on a very high note going into next year

GSU 28 Colorado State 41 - I'm pulling for ya G Southern fans cause I think you deserve a bid no matter if you lose this game, but this 4th loss will almost cripple your chances (due to our CAA brothers causing major conflicts). I think you will score, but I'm not sure about your defense....good luck!!!xnodx xpeacex

EagleCreekH20
November 13th, 2007, 09:37 AM
ASU over UTC, but UTC watch out for them to play a possible spoiler.xcoachx

Fumanxnonox over WCU. As much as I despise Furman, I hope WCU pulls it out and sends the seniors out on a somewhat good notexviolinx

Elon over Stony Brook. No idea I just pull for the socon in this onexwhistlex

Citadel over VMI the Bulldogs march over the Cadetsxsmashx

GSU over CSU. A Sqeaker but I think our defense and offense are pissed off just right for this game.xanim_chaix We got some altitude training in Boone and it worked in our favor so hopefully we can take the fight to Colorado and get in the playoffs.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 13th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I think after Playing App and Wofford on the road, Hosting The Citadel, and losing to Furman at home. I'd say CSU will be one of the easier games we have played in a while. Call me crazy, but I think we destroy them, and give them a reason to quit playing football.

AshevilleApp
November 13th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Interesting thing about Apps' defense....they currently lead the SoCon in limiting yardage at 366 yds per game (2nd to Wofford in pts allowed per game).....not sure if that is a refelction on the SoCon's overall defense or Apps being better than they get credit for??

Death Dealer
November 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM
ASU over UTC, but UTC watch out for them to play a possible spoiler.xcoachx

Fumanxnonox over WCU. As much as I despise Furman, I hope WCU pulls it out and sends the seniors out on a somewhat good notexviolinx

Elon over Stony Brook. No idea I just pull for the socon in this onexwhistlex

Citadel over VMI the Bulldogs march over the Cadetsxsmashx

GSU over CSU. A Sqeaker but I think our defense and offense are pissed off just right for this game.xanim_chaix We got some altitude training in Boone and it worked in our favor so hopefully we can take the fight to Colorado and get in the playoffs.**** you very much, too. xthumbsupx I swear, I want the SOCON to make a good impression on the national stage, and I try to pull for us when we face nonconference foes, but you guys make it really tough.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Biff
November 13th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Ill take...
ASU
Furman
Citadel
Elon

i heard somewhere that the name of a certain school listed above is THE Citadel... is this correct?

You don't have to call it that anymore. THE CITDOG isn't here to harass us anymore about it! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Yes it is THE Citadel

Black Saturday
November 13th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Interesting thing about Apps' defense....they currently lead the SoCon in limiting yardage at 366 yds per game (2nd to Wofford in pts allowed per game).....not sure if that is a refelction on the SoCon's overall defense or Apps being better than they get credit for??

I know playoff teams are going to be in for a buzzsaw with our offense clicking the way it is. If our defense can't hold 'em. I think we can "outscore 'em" WAC style.

Baldy
November 13th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I think after Playing App and Wofford on the road, Hosting The Citadel, and losing to Furman at home. I'd say CSU will be one of the easier games we have played in a while. Call me crazy, but I think we destroy them, and give them a reason to quit playing football.
Since Sonny Lubick called Jayson a smaller version of Tim Tebow, its official that he has no clue. If he really believes that, then we'll score 100 points. xlolx

gsueaglefan
November 13th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Ill take...

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx
I feel it too! CSU has trouble with running QBs this season...kinda like Michigan did early in the yearxsmiley_wix

gsueaglefan
November 13th, 2007, 12:56 PM
GSU 28 Colorado State 41 - I'm pulling for ya G Southern fans cause I think you deserve a bid no matter if you lose this game, but this 4th loss will almost cripple your chances (due to our CAA brothers causing major conflicts). I think you will score, but I'm not sure about your defense....good luck!!!xnodx xpeacex

Loss would cripple us...we only have 6 D-1 wins!

ButlerGSU
November 13th, 2007, 01:01 PM
I still believe this will be a tough win if we are able to sneak it out. Either way it till be a fun trip for our team so I hope the seniors enjoy it and come back to GA winners. G'luck to everyone this final week of the season.

lizrdgizrd
November 13th, 2007, 01:01 PM
ASU
Furman - not because I don't believe WCU can give them a game, but because I think the team has quit. xnonono2x
Citadel - cause really, who can't beat VMI? xeyebrowx
Elon
GSU - only because I want another SoCon team in the playoffs. :p

Biff
November 13th, 2007, 01:06 PM
ASU
Furman - not because I don't believe WCU can give them a game, but because I think the team has quit. xnonono2x
THE Citadel - cause really, who can't beat VMI? xeyebrowx
Elon
GSU - only because I want another SoCon team in the playoffs. :p

Fixed It

lizrdgizrd
November 13th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Fixed It
No, I had it right the first time. I told citdog he'd get the "The" if Citadel earned it two weeks ago. They didn't. xcoffeex

james_lawfirm
November 13th, 2007, 03:17 PM

Yeah, but I am pulling for you guys. Just go out there (or up there), have fun, play good, & give 'em hell!

appstate38
November 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
ASU 58
UTC 28

Furman 41
WCU 23

Citadel 48
VMI 20

Elon 35
Stoney Brook 31

GSU 38
Colorado State 41

Eagles over CSU- Finish the regular season the way we started, with a Big win over a FBS team

ASU over UTC- K Rich breaks the record and we stay healthy

Citadel over former SoCon Doormat, now Big South Doormat VMI

Elon over Stony Brook- Motivation for next year, while missing out on what could have been this year.

Furman over WCU- Cats don't get off the bus and Knights score one less than the Apps.

walliver
November 13th, 2007, 04:47 PM
ASU vs. Chatty - A really big number vs. 10-20 points. The Mocs hope for a shoot-out, but I doubt their offense scores much. ASU 63-17

Furman vs. WCU - The cats will be syched up to send Briggs out a winner, but emotion by itself doesn't win football games. Furman 35 - 10

Citadel vs. VMI - Probably the best team VMI has faced, and they didn't do well against the others. The Citadel 69 - The VMI 7

Elon vs. Stony Brook - Can the Phoenix rise from their ashes? This will probably be the biggest indicator of Elon as a team. Do they get their act together at the end, or completely fall apart? Lembo is too good a coach. Elon 56 - Stoney Brook 28

GSU vs. CSU - Colorado altitude is nothing like Boone altitude. GSU will need to get ahead in the game early and then hang on for dear life. In what could be his last game, Jayson Foster rises to the occasion - hopefully the defense can help him. GSU 42 - CSU 40

Wofford vs. BYE - Despite 4 turnovers, six illegal procedure calls, and 5 really ugly pitches, the Terriers hang on to win.

KiddBrewer
November 13th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Im taking GA Southern, bring it home fellas

millwoga1
November 13th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Wofford vs. the bye week - I hope they can benefit from the time to rest and not come out looking dazed and confused come playoff time.

catamount man
November 13th, 2007, 06:55 PM
WCU knows that they will never have to play for Kent again and they win one for themselves. Cats 41 FU 35

App
Colo State
Elon
and in an upset...VMI 25-22

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

KiddBrewer
November 13th, 2007, 06:56 PM
bye over wofford.

LarryBoy
November 13th, 2007, 07:21 PM
App 38, Chatt 13: App cruises to a seed.
Furman 42, WCU 24: Since halftime of the ASU game, Furman has finally decided to become the team we thought they were. However, Western can put some points up, too.
Citadel 56, VMI 9: Bellhops take out some frustration on our old whipping boys.
Elon 70, Stony Brook 35: Punters don't even dress out.
GSU 31, CSU 30: A strong SoCon needs a strong GSU. I think they find a little bit more magic to be the third playoff team.

appfan2008
November 13th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Furman 42, WCU 24: Since halftime of the ASU game, Furman has finally decided to become the team we thought they were. However, Western can put some points up, too.
GSU 31, CSU 30: A strong SoCon needs a strong GSU. I think they find a little bit more magic to be the third playoff team.

that sure would be nice... but i wouldnt hold my breath

RazorEdge19
November 13th, 2007, 07:40 PM
UTC @ ASU

Chatt lost a lot of wind against Wofford last week when they lost the fumble on the goal line. If such events do not transpire this week, I see a relatively close game. Though, relative is relative...

GSU @ CSU

Interesting match up. GSU is striving for a playoff bid, CSU for pride. Something tells me they'll take some pointers from Furman's game last week and contain Jayson Foster. The question is: will that be enough?

VMI @ El Cid

The Bellhops run around, over, and through the Viginia Military Institute, while the cannon shakes the half-finished stadium to the ground...

Stoney Brook @ Elon

The Phoenix rise from the ashes of their game against El Cid...and stumble hard into the off-season.

WCU @ Furman

Western plays like two different teams. As they have the whole year, they play poor in the first half, and very good in the second. Just not well enough to overcome the points they spot Furman ...

CID1990
November 13th, 2007, 08:26 PM
ASU vs. Chatty - A really big number vs. 10-20 points. The Mocs hope for a shoot-out, but I doubt their offense scores much. ASU 63-17

Furman vs. WCU - The cats will be syched up to send Briggs out a winner, but emotion by itself doesn't win football games. Furman 35 - 10

Citadel vs. VMI - Probably the best team VMI has faced, and they didn't do well against the others. The Citadel 69 - The VMI 7

Elon vs. Stony Brook - Can the Phoenix rise from their ashes? This will probably be the biggest indicator of Elon as a team. Do they get their act together at the end, or completely fall apart? Lembo is too good a coach. Elon 56 - Stoney Brook 28

GSU vs. CSU - Colorado altitude is nothing like Boone altitude. GSU will need to get ahead in the game early and then hang on for dear life. In what could be his last game, Jayson Foster rises to the occasion - hopefully the defense can help him. GSU 42 - CSU 40

Wofford vs. BYE - Despite 4 turnovers, six illegal procedure calls, and 5 really ugly pitches, the Terriers hang on to win.

We would put the kickers and waterboys in before we would score that many on VMI. That being said, we won't HAVE to lay off them because they alway play us tough. Throw out the records on this one.

CID1990
November 13th, 2007, 08:28 PM

No frustration at El Cid... we did what we were supposed to do this year; we had a winning record in the SoCon, and playoff/title hopes were alive up until the next to last conference game of the season. We are right on track with the team looking even better next year.

ehop
November 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Well said, CID1990. You gave us all we could handle in Statesboro!

Kill'em
November 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
App St vs Chattanooga- App St tops 70 points in this blowout

Elon vs Stonybrook- Riddle passes for over 450 yards and Elon wins, big

The Citadel vs VMI- Do I even have to say it? The Citadel's freshman QB continues to grow up nicely in this one

Furman vs Western Carolina- This is the upset of the week. After seeing the emotion from Furman after beating us I feel they will have a gigantic letdown.

Georgia Southern vs Colorado St- We have to deal with the time change, altitude, and possibly, snow. While CSU has had a bad couple of years, they are a very quick team. Besides, Jayson finished the Furman game purely on desire. I hope he isn't too banged up.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 13th, 2007, 10:23 PM
that sure would be nice... but i wouldnt hold my breath

I can think of a few things that would be nice..xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

Millwoch
November 14th, 2007, 07:16 AM
UTC @ ASU

Chatt lost a lot of wind against Wofford last week when they lost the fumble on the goal line. If such events do not transpire this week, I see a relatively close game. Though, relative is relative...

GSU @ CSU

Interesting match up. GSU is striving for a playoff bid, CSU for pride. Something tells me they'll take some pointers from Furman's game last week and contain Jayson Foster. The question is: will that be enough?

VMI @ El Cid

The Bellhops run around, over, and through the Viginia Military Institute, while the cannon shakes the half-finished stadium to the ground...

Stoney Brook @ Elon

The Phoenix rise from the ashes of their game against El Cid...and stumble hard into the off-season.

WCU @ Furman

Western plays like two different teams. As they have the whole year, they play poor in the first half, and very good in the second. Just not well enough to overcome the points they spot Furman ...

I am sure there will be plenty of cannon fire, but the game is in Lexington this year....will not change the outcome...If Blanchard plays like last week it will be very ugly. If we turn the ball over it will be closer...

Foster is going to have to have the game of his life against CSU. But he knows what it takes to play another day...Here's hoping they can get it done. This one is on the road...which believe it or not is good for GSU...

Seven Would Be Nice
November 14th, 2007, 09:23 AM
CSU seriously has no idea what is going to unload off that bus on Saturday..
I really hope we can convince a TV network to pick up the game!

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 11:13 AM
it'll be much less painful for the gsu faithful relayed by radio only.

You think we're going to get killed? That's OK. Judging by what I have read on the CSU board, they think we will too. They think we are a cupcake and this will be essentially scrimmage to get ready for their "showdown" with Wyoming. xnutsx They have trouble with mobile quarterbacks so Foster should drive them freakin' nuts. Add a healthy Lamar Lewis and a whole host of receivers and they will have problems. Add to this we still have lots to play for so they better not take us lightly.

blueballs
November 14th, 2007, 11:23 AM
it'll be much less painful for the gsu faithful relayed by radio only.

Based on what? Colorado State's sterling one win campaign so far?

Please try to answer the question with factual data, not smart assed smack.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2007, 11:25 AM
GSU @ Colorado State - bottom line is, if we can take Wofford and App. on the road, we can definitly take these guys down.

The biggest question mark is going to be GSU's defense. I'm hoping that CSU has either forgotten or never heard about App.'s epic victory at Michigan. our guys will show up to play and if they do not we could be looking at a three-touchdown win sort of like McNeese State got over ULL or North Dakota State got over Central Michigan.

I'm picking us to win, and I feel good about this one.

ASU and Chatty - ASU is just too powerful. At best Chatty will stay within 14 points

Elon and Stony Brook - Elonkers put a whoppin' on them and show that the SoCon and easily handle the mid-majors that the CAA usually has in their OOC schedule

My upset pick of the week - WCU over Furman. If the Clemson and Hofstra Furman team shows up, the Catamounts can pull it off and get the first conference win since 2005.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 14th, 2007, 11:27 AM
You think we're going to get killed? That's OK. Judging by what I have read on the CSU board, they think we will too. They think we are a cupcake and this will be essentially scrimmage to get ready for their "showdown" with Wyoming. xnutsx They have trouble with mobile quarterbacks so Foster should drive them freakin' nuts. Add a healthy Lamar Lewis and a whole host of receivers and they will have problems. Add to this we still have lots to play for so they better not take us lightly.

Link, please. I could use a few laughs..xlolx

CSU HAS 85 SCHOLLYS, YOU HAVE 65, WELL SOON TO BE MUCH LESS DUE TO YOUR PLAYERS LACK OF ACADEMIC PROWESS. YOU ARE GOING TO GET BEAT AND SIT HOME. NICE KICKER TOO! HE'S A CHOKE ARTIST! COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER BUNCH!

You really do not follow FCS football, do you?

terrierbob
November 14th, 2007, 11:39 AM

What's the link to their board?

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM
What's the link to their board?

http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/athletics/

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 12:27 PM
CSU HAS 85 SCHOLLYS, YOU HAVE 65, WELL SOON TO BE MUCH LESS DUE TO YOUR PLAYERS LACK OF ACADEMIC PROWESS. YOU ARE GOING TO GET BEAT AND SIT HOME. NICE KICKER TOO! HE'S A CHOKE ARTIST! COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER BUNCH!
I don't know what your problem is with Georgia Southern and/or its fans and I really don't give a damn. In case you haven't been paying attention this season, a lot of those 85 scholarship schools have lost to schools giving out 63 (that is the FCS limit). This team is no Michigan, they are a one-win team in a weak conference. We will need to play a great game in order to win but this is a very winnable game.

Next, what is this BS about our lack of academic progress? How does that factor into this week's game? It doesn't! Also, our APR is none of your business. It is pretty disgusting to see folks down other's schools. If you want to smack-talk football, great! Leave the academics out of it. I'm glad that you must be a Stanford grad and a Rhode's Scholar to talk that crap.

Now, about Jessie Hartley, this "choke artist" nailed a game-winning 54 yard field goal to beat South Dakota St. Until Saturday, this "choke artist" was 15-19 in field goals. Despite the misses, Hartley set the school record of 43 straight extra points. In spite of his misses, Saturday, I wouldn't trade him for any other kicker in the country!

Death Dealer
November 14th, 2007, 12:29 PM
GSU @ Colorado State - bottom line is, if we can take Wofford and App. on the road, we can definitly take these guys down.

The biggest question mark is going to be GSU's defense. I'm hoping that CSU has either forgotten or never heard about App.'s epic victory at Michigan. our guys will show up to play and if they do not we could be looking at a three-touchdown win sort of like McNeese State got over ULL or North Dakota State got over Central Michigan.

I'm picking us to win, and I feel good about this one.

ASU and Chatty - ASU is just too powerful. At best Chatty will stay within 14 points

Elon and Stony Brook - Elonkers put a whoppin' on them and show that the SoCon and easily handle the mid-majors that the CAA usually has in their OOC schedule

My upset pick of the week - WCU over Furman. If the Clemson and Hofstra Furman team shows up, the Catamounts can pull it off and get the first conference win since 2005.If the team that played Hofstra shows up, then yes, we will have a bad day. But if the team that played Clemson shows up, then we will kill WCU. If we put up 384 yards of offense at the 'Whee, we will win by at least two touchdowns. Western is not Clemson, not even close. If the team that played Clemson had shown up the rest of the season, we'd be sitting on the Auto-bid right now. The score doesn't refect it, but we played a hell of a game that day. I generally have a very poor opinion of Clemson, but they are good this year, and I will go on record saying that no SOCON team could have come close to beating them this season. But we kept there defense on the field the whole game with a good game plan and solid ball control. Granted, we just couldn't seal the deal on a couple of possessions and had two touchdowns called back because of stupidity on our part, but between the 20's, we played well. Why didn't we play that way against Hofstra and Wofford the week before and after? If you can tell me, I'd appreciate it. xbangx

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 12:50 PM

What happened to Citdog? Did he get put in timeout?

Seawolf97
November 14th, 2007, 01:15 PM

I guess the only common thread is that both Stonybrook and Furman played Hofstra at Hofstra. We came from being down 19-7 at the half to lose 33-28. Actually we had an outside shot to win. We had 1st and ten on the 50 yard line with 1:20 to play and couldnt excute. We did take full scholarship Maine into double OT before we beat them 30-23. Funny they havent lost since.
We play Hofstra next season as a home game and Maine on the road. Elon visits Long Island on Sept 6th in 2008.

blueballs
November 14th, 2007, 01:21 PM

I only asked that you answer the question with facts without being such a dumbass, but I guess that was too hard. xwhistlex

From the looks of this post your "program" must be one of the ones that lost to GSU this year... too bad so sad... and you won't win a battle of wits here either so take your lame ass smack somewhere where people of your low intellectual capacity might actually derive some humor from it.

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I only asked that you answer the question with facts without being such a dumbass, but I guess that was too hard. xwhistlex

From the looks of this post your "program" must be one of the ones that lost to GSU this year... too bad so sad... and you won't win a battle of wits here either so take your lame ass smack somewhere where people of your low intellectual capacity might actually derive some humor from it.
xasswhipx xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox

Kill'em
November 14th, 2007, 02:10 PM
you are losing scholys because your players aren't making the minimum progress. that is a fact.

i would trade hartley for someone who could make a field goal of less than 30 yrds to win the biggest game gsu has played in a while!

The APR is based on a three year average. As much as I like Coack Sewak, this was his mess. One of the few things BVG did right is to get the grades up. Hatcher is doing the same. It will take time to correct but we are back on track. It just doesn't show, yet. Nice try, but that is the real fact.

At the time, the South Dakota St game was the biggest. If he didn't make that one, the game with Furman wouldn't have mattered as much. That is also a fact. xpeacex

blueballs
November 14th, 2007, 02:33 PM
fact- gsu is losing scholys because they are not making the minimum requirements.

fact- i hope csu beats you by half a hundred. couldn't happen to a nicer buch of aholes than you eaglet fans.

a battle of wits with a gsu poster, even a simple country barber like myself could win that EASY!

FACT: GSU is not losing scholarships, they lost them for 2006 and 2007.

FACT: Coach Hatcher recently said in taped interviews that they will have all 63 scholarships available in 2008, which means a signing class of 25+ in February.

FACT: CSU won't beat GSU by 50, they're not good enough and GSU will score on them, in fact they'll take a win even if it is by one point.

FACT: Country barbers are almost always uneducated, unsofisticated, ignorant bumpkins... and I think we've just found one to fit that stereotype, which for any of you dumbass barbers out there doesn't mean quadraphonic or surround sound.

PaladinFan
November 14th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Anyone who bases a prediction on the Furman team that played the first couple weeks of the season is going to be off.

The Paladins are finally playing up to their potential.

Colorado State certainly needs to pay attention to what Furman did in the game film. Furman did not come after Jayson Foster. Our front four controlled their front five and allowed our linebackers to make the tackles.

CSU will undoubtedly be bigger up front than Furman and their corners will be better. I don't know what the speed is like in the MWC, but I'm sure the Eagles are comparable. This game will be on GSU's offensive line to do what they couldn't get done against Furman, move the defensive front out of the way.

FurmanPaladins4138
November 14th, 2007, 04:26 PM

What happened to him?

FurmanPaladins4138
November 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Appalachian State 52, Chattanooga 31

Furman 38, Western Carolina 13

Citadel 55, VMI 17

Elon 31, Stony Brook 28

Colorado State 44, GSU 10