PDA

View Full Version : CAT / GRIZ

Griz0383
November 12th, 2007, 10:22 PM
(my daughter wants to speak) The Griz will kick some cat @$$! xnodx
She has said her peace!:p

This should be a tough game and with the loss of Greg Coleman xnonono2x I wonder how Montana will respond!! Bobby was not happyxmadx on the BH show and stated he was emabarrassed and the team was very angry at them! Strange for this to happen this far into the season!

Perdiction: Montana's offense is not explosive but they score when needed and are tough to stop. The D is amazing and will continue to do the dirty work. A constant for the GRIZ this season has been their physical play which has worn down every team (exception would be EWU) by the 4th quarter leaving them unable to stop the GRIZ offense. The Griz defense is un mercifull resulting in the foes unable to protect their QB's. I see more of the same on Sat with Montana escaping a tight game!xthumbsupx

Griz 38 Cats 28

AZGrizFan
November 12th, 2007, 10:24 PM

This should be a tough game and with the loss of Greg Coleman xnonono2x I wonder how Montana will respond!! Bobby was not happyxmadx on the BH show and stated he was emabarrassed and the team was very angry at them! Strange for this to happen this far into the season!

Perdiction: Montana's offense is not explosive but they score when needed and are tough to stop. The D is amazing and will continue to do the dirty work. A constant for the GRIZ this season has been their physical play which has worn down every team (exception would be EWU) by the 4th quarter leaving them unable to stop the GRIZ offense. The Griz defense is un mercifull resulting in the foes unable to protect their QB's. I see more of the same on Sat with Montana escaping a tight game!xthumbsupx

Griz 38 Cats 28

I don't see the Cats scoring 28.

I'd predict something along the lines of Griz, 20-13....xcoffeex

Grizaholic17

Griz 38 Cats 28

MSU defense is always stout. Lower the score a bit and you have it right.

Griz 24 Cats 17

Grizaholic17
I don't see the Cats scoring 28.

I'd predict something along the lines of Griz, 20-13....xcoffeex

Hey, I like it. We had it just about the same!

DuckDuckGriz
November 12th, 2007, 10:26 PM
What is Cat-Grizxconfusedx

I've heard of Griz-Cat but please enlighten me on this Cat-Griz business
If you are referring to the Memphis Grizzlies and Charlotte Bobcats - it's Cat-Grizz

xconfusedx xconfusedx

AZGrizFan
November 12th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Hey, I like it. We had it just about the same!

You're a goddamned genius, Gump! xlolx

Grizaholic17
November 12th, 2007, 10:29 PM
You're a goddamned genius, Gump! xlolx

uh, thankyou? xcoffeex

Peems
November 12th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I know it may be "sac-religious" but I call it Cat/Griz, always have, always will. Just seems to roll of the tongue better.

Grizaholic17
November 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I know it may be "sac-religious" but I call it Cat/Griz, always have, always will. Just seems to roll of the tongue better.

Same here...except when in the presence of Griz fans. It's always a subject of controversey.

kalm
November 12th, 2007, 10:34 PM
What is Cat-Grizxconfusedx

I've heard of Griz-Cat but please enlighten me on this Cat-Griz business
If you are referring to the Memphis Grizzlies and Charlotte Bobcats - it's Cat-Grizz

xconfusedx xconfusedx

All my griz friends call it Cat-Griz.

DuckDuckGriz
November 12th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Fine.

Prediction:

Griz 21
Cats 9

Join us after for another epic and just as important UM-MSU festivity. The always ceremonious Brawl of Parole Officers.

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 12th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Griz 17
Cats 10

I predict a low scoring game like last year

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 13th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Anyone know how much the pay per day is on this game? I want to watch it with my kids so the local Cat/Griz party is out for me.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1800007

appfan2008
November 13th, 2007, 08:02 PM
what is the weather supposed to be like up there this weekend???

when i find that out i will make a score prediction

GOKATS
November 13th, 2007, 08:59 PM
what is the weather supposed to be like up there this weekend???

when i find that out i will make a score prediction

What the weather is supposed to be like in Bozeman and what it will be on Sat. can, and often are, two different things. At 5,000 ft. this time of year things change in a hurry. Mini blizzard late Sun. dropped about an inch of snow- it melted yesterday. Early morning storm today dropped 3-4" and it warmed enough that it settled some today. Wed.-Thurs. calls for temps in the 40's and sunny which should get rid of most of the snow, but we haven't had near the temps to freeze the ground so it'll be pretty saturated. Chance of precip Fri. w/ temps in the 40's.

Predicted Sat. is ptly. sunny & a high of 53 which would be ideal depending on precip the rest of this week. If the field gets a chance to dry a bit the next couple days & no major further precip the field should be fine- if it doesn't get a chance to dry out and there's more precip it'll be a mud bath.

Go 'Cats!!

DaGriz
November 13th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Anyone know how much the pay per day is on this game? I want to watch it with my kids so the local Cat/Griz party is out for me.

You should check and see if you get espn 360 first. It's free there. Just have to watch it online but it comes it like watching tv.

DaGriz
November 13th, 2007, 10:30 PM

Me too. Ladies first. xlolx
It does seem to roll of the tongue better.

D1B
November 13th, 2007, 10:35 PM
I think the Grizzelies will win the national championship.

TokyoGriz
November 14th, 2007, 12:45 AM
The Griz are be wounded from the scandals lately, but wounded bears fight twice as hard!

Griz 24

Puddy Tats 10

OldTiredGriz
November 14th, 2007, 01:25 AM

The ESPN Gameplan is 21.99 for the game. I'm on Comcast Digital cable and don't know about direct TV.

mlbowl
November 14th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Griz - 20
Kittens - 10

Griz0383
November 14th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Where are the Cat fans? :( are they freydey cats?xnodx

montanafan
November 14th, 2007, 09:19 AM

Silly Gizo, we are thier fans. Just like most things, MSU relies on us to provide them with thier fans also. xlolx xlolx

wapiti
November 14th, 2007, 10:26 AM
10 - 1 and no seed! xnodx

GOKATS
November 14th, 2007, 11:03 AM

'Cats will win- the only score that matters is the one on the score board Sat. afternoon.

Go Cats!!!

GtFllsGriz
November 14th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Tough game.

Griz 21
Cats 17

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 14th, 2007, 11:35 AM
24 - Good Guys
21 - Kitties

I think it is going to be a close one. I am going to watch the game with my Dad who graduated from MSU :D

FCS Go!
November 14th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Griz, 20-7. If it's stupid-muddy in Bozo, Griz 16-7.

CatFan22
November 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Cats 21
Griz 17

CatFan22
November 14th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Griz, 20-7. If it's stupid-muddy in Bozo, Griz 16-7.

If memory serves me correctly, the mud didn't work out so well for you last time.xnodx

FCS Go!
November 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
If memory serves me correctly, the mud didn't work out so well for you last time.xnodx

Hence the closer score. xeyebrowx

trouthunter
November 14th, 2007, 01:14 PM

It is terrible, but Griz/Cat does not sound the same.

Griz 21

Poooooooooorrrrr Puddy-Tatts 14

Grrrrriz
November 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Home team has won since 2001. I hope like hell the griz win, but it will be super tough. Both defenses are pretty great. I have a feeling its going to be the Daly/Bierman show.

Cats 21
Griz20

Grizalltheway
November 14th, 2007, 01:29 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Home team has won since 2001. I hope like hell the griz win, but it will be super tough. Both defenses are pretty great. I have a feeling its going to be the Daly/Bierman show.

Cats 21
Griz20

Cats won on the road in '02. xrulesx

CatFan22
November 14th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Hence the closer score. xeyebrowx

Not in your favor. xeyebrowx

mlbowl
November 14th, 2007, 02:01 PM

Speaking of sloppy field conditions...just play like you played against Southern Utah and I like our chancesxnodx

Grrrrriz
November 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Cats won on the road in '02. xrulesx

You are right. Rusty memory. Really not looking *Great* for the Griz.

That being said

GO GRIZ!

wisestone
November 14th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Cats will win the only game that matters. griz 14 CATS 20

Muck Fissoula! Go Cats!!!

Grizalltheway
November 14th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Cats will win the only game that matters. griz 14 CATS 20

Muck Fissoula! Go Cats!!!

xrolleyesx

You guys forgot about it real quick after you lost and still made the playoffs last year.

FCS Go!
November 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Not in your favor. xeyebrowx

I was refering to my prediction and I thought you were as well. Sorry if that confused you. xnutsx

uofmman1122
November 15th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Griz - 30
Cats - 18

First half will be close, but the Griz pull away in the second.

Who all is going to be there this weekend?

This guy! xthumbsupx

GO GRIZ!

wapiti
November 15th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Griz - 30
Cats - 18

First half will be close, but the Griz pull away in the second.

Who all is going to be there this weekend?

This guy! xthumbsupx

GO GRIZ!

I will be out Elk hunting.
I will try to listen on the radio, but Elk hunting comes first. xnodx

AZGrizFan
November 15th, 2007, 10:22 AM

If (God forbid) I had the misfortune of being a bobcat fan, elk hunting would come first for me, too. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

CatFan22
November 15th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Speaking of sloppy field conditions...just play like you played against Southern Utah and I like our chancesxnodx

We won that game, too. Thanks for the vote of confidence!xthumbsupx

already123
November 15th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Montana will blow out MSU...I dont know why everyone will think it is gonna be close. Yea, the rivalry will bring out the best in MSU...but it will also bring out the best in the Griz too.

31-13 Montana

rob_p469
November 15th, 2007, 11:05 AM
10 - 1 and no seed! xnodx

Silly Kitty, Da griz are gonna eat you for lunch. 11-0, #2 seed. Sucks to be a Cat fan huh?xlolx

rob_p469
November 15th, 2007, 11:05 AM
xlolx

Yeah, what a win.

mlbowl
November 15th, 2007, 11:22 AM

If your QB goes 9/22 for 75 yards...you will not beat us!

CatFan22
November 15th, 2007, 11:50 AM
xlolx

Yeah, what a win.

Sounds like all your games all season.

mlbowl
November 15th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Sounds like all your games all season.

uhhhh....surexrolleyesx We've outscored our opponents 314 to 135xthumbsupx

NZNCRZY
November 15th, 2007, 12:26 PM

Priorities man, Priorities xnonox

Bobcat in NC
November 15th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Cats 17
Griz 13

Hard-hitting defensive battle. MSU's ability to score on defense will be the difference. Griz up 13-10 in the 4th, but a pick-six changes all that and the Cats hold on for the win.

rob_p469
November 15th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Cats 17
Griz 13

Hard-hitting defensive battle. MSU's ability to score on defense will be the difference. Griz up 13-10 in the 4th, but a pick-six changes all that and the Cats hold on for the win.

You have to pray for a pick six? Griz by 15.xpeacex

AZGrizFan
November 15th, 2007, 03:41 PM

ml...you need to remember your signature. xeyebrowx xnodx

Grrrrriz
November 15th, 2007, 04:39 PM

Again, I hate talking up the cats, but don't take them lightly. They do the pick six about every game, and then return another interception to about the 10 only to have their offense screw it up, and not have an option for a field goal because their "kickers" can't make s**t. With the way Bergquist has been playing, its almost expected. That guy is the griz offense' biggest liability.

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Cats 17
Griz 13

That's really specific

mlbowl
November 15th, 2007, 04:49 PM
ml...you need to remember your signature. xeyebrowx xnodx

True dat!

Bobcat in NC
November 16th, 2007, 08:29 AM

And if you think that me mentioning a pick six is a prayer, you don't know a damn thing about MSU this year. Grrrrriz has it right on. That being said, I'm just hoping that the first part of my prediction (the Cats only being down by 3) can come true. If anything, that's the "prayer" part.

Actually, I wholeheartedly believe in one thing being 13-10 (in favor of the Cats). I think that's what Daly and Bierman's tackle totals will look like.

Griz0383
November 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Where can a fella watch the game in oregon? Portland area

wapiti
November 16th, 2007, 09:49 AM

and what if you exclude the very weak non-confrence SOS games.
It would be 193 - 104
and if we take off the your NCU game it would be 141 - 97

You are still out scoring your opponets, but only by 7.

mlbowl
November 16th, 2007, 10:02 AM
and what if you exclude the very weak non-confrence SOS games.
It would be 193 - 104
and if we take off the your NCU game it would be 141 - 97

You are still out scoring your opponets, but only by 7.

I think you mean UNC...the team that ended their BSC losing streak with a victory over the kittensxthumbsupx

Bobcat in NC
November 16th, 2007, 12:43 PM

Tom's Pizza & Sports Bar
181st Ave. in Gresham

DuckDuckGriz
November 16th, 2007, 01:03 PM

Tom's Pizza in Gresham on 181st

Stop on in I'll buy ya a beer - gonna be a party.

Griz0383
November 16th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Thats the best offer I had in a long time! I live in Helena and will not be there but my brother will! I told him the legend DUCKDUCK would buy him a beer and he said "cool". Thanks for the info and he will be at Tom's!