PDA

View Full Version : Where's boogs laugh of the week

GreatAppSt
November 12th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I'm waiting to see how circular thought still has Grambling ranked #2.xthumbsupx

danefan
November 12th, 2007, 08:35 AM
He "Daytonflyered" the Dayton heading to the GIC thread....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32568

GreatAppSt
November 12th, 2007, 12:20 PM
He "Daytonflyered" the Dayton heading to the GIC thread....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32568

What a tool. If he ranked the meanest warrior to ever live on this planet I'm quite sure Gandolf the White would be ranked in his top 5.;)

JohnStOnge
November 12th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I'm waiting to see how circular thought still has Grambling ranked #2.xthumbsupx

The answer is easy. His ratings model does not consider games against FBS teams. It only considers games against other FCS teams. So, to his ratings system, the loss to Louisiana Monroe never happened.

lizrdgizrd
November 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
The answer is easy. His ratings model does not consider games against FBS teams. It only considers games against other FCS teams. So, to his ratings system, the loss to Louisiana Monroe never happened.
Good luck checking the performance of his system this off season. I have a feeling you're going to confirm what most of us already know. xnodx

BigApp
November 12th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Good luck checking the performance of his system this off season. I have a feeling you're going to confirm what most of us already know. xnodx

going to disagree (somewhat) LG. Take out the teams that aren't eligible (or won't participate Yale/Grambling et al). It's pretty much right on in regards to playoff teams. Now, the RANKING part (ex: Delaware St #2) of it is a different story. that=xlolx

lizrdgizrd
November 12th, 2007, 01:18 PM
going to disagree (somewhat) LG. Take out the teams that aren't eligible (or won't participate Yale/Grambling et al). It's pretty much right on in regards to playoff teams. Now, the RANKING part (ex: Delaware St #2) of it is a different story. that=xlolx
Everyone knows his rankings are ridiculous. I'm not worried about him picking playoff participants. xpeacex