PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Jayson Foster

Kill'em
November 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Jayson set the single-season rushing record for a QB yesterday. Even though he was held to 82 yards, he has 1,649 with one game left to play. The previous record was 1,6002 by Matt Cannon of Southern Utah in 2000.

mrklean
November 11th, 2007, 07:13 PM
GATA!

T-Dogg
November 11th, 2007, 07:14 PM
He is one talented player, congrats to him! To bad he did not get the chance to play his correct position his whole career at GSU.

Appdad
November 11th, 2007, 07:16 PM
GATA!

Congratulations to a great player and person.

OL FU
November 12th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Absolutely an awesome player. xnodx

ASUMountaineer
November 12th, 2007, 07:24 AM
I'll be so glad to see you go...and that's meant as a compliment.

GoldandBlack
November 12th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Although he was playing and scoring against the wrong team a couple of weeks ago (namely us), watching Jayson reminded me of seeing Shawn Graves rip off long touchdown runs for Wofford back in the early '90s.

Congrats to a heck of a player, and good luck to him in the future.xthumbsupx xpeacex

proasu89
November 12th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Absolutely an awesome player. xnodx

What he saidxbowx

OL FU
November 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I think one of the high spots of 2007 FCS football was GSU having a coach that understood Foster's talent and what he could do for the team. xnodx

Not to continue to beat up he who shall not be named but what a waste of talent last year as proven by this yearxnodx

Laserlips
November 12th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Not to continue to beat up he who shall not be named but what a waste of talent last year as proven by this yearxnodx

Ah, lets go ahead and give the BVGoober another shot!

1. He kept one of the most exciting players in the league on the bench most of the 2006 season.
2. He said coming in to GSU that: "IF BVGoober can't win in Statesboro he isn't much of a coach"

Conclusion:

Wrong on number 1.
Right ( in spades) on number 2. xthumbsupx

Jayson Foster is such a class act. No telling what records he would have been breaking, and setting new ones, had he had played on a regular basis in 2006.xbawlingx

I just hope Jayson is picked up someplace for a pro team.. It would be so exciting to watch him on Sundays..

THANKS JAYSON for the memories!

J.Pomeroy