PDA

View Full Version : GSU at CSU

Chi Panther
November 11th, 2007, 05:56 PM
what GSU fans are going....might have to make the trip up to Fort Collins....

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 11th, 2007, 06:04 PM
If the Griz and bobcats weren't playing this weekend, I might consider the drive over to watch this game. People would probably look at me funny wearing Maroon though! :D You guys should have a good shot at beating CSU this year. Their only other win this year was against the other MWC bottom dweller, UNLV, but they really aren't that bad of a team. I watched CSU play BYU this year and they moved the ball pretty well with their running game from what I remember, they just coulnd't punch it in. I think they are under-acheiving for their talent.

GSUhooligan
November 11th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I will be there. Leaving SAV @ 6 am on Friday.

Kill'em
November 11th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Unfortunately, I am on night-shift that weekend. Besides, I can't afford the trip. xbawlingx

Death Dealer
November 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM
I will be there. Leaving SAV @ 6 am on Friday.
You guys better freaking win!!!!! I'm pulling for you 100%! xthumbsupx D@mn, that's hard to do, too! xoopsx xeekx xpeacex

Chi Panther
November 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I'll get Mountain Panther and find some tickets in the Ga Southern section...:) xthumbsupx

Eagle22
November 12th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Taking E22Jr and flying out Thursday morning.

Tickets should be plentiful. They had 10K empty seats at their last home game.

Eagles will be in section 101 .... at least initially.

seantaylor
November 12th, 2007, 02:56 AM
We are going to get stomped. I have no faith in our team if we can't beat a VERY bad Furman team at home.

Syntax Error
November 12th, 2007, 03:12 AM
GSU - Opponents
Points Per Game 36.8 - 30.6
Rushing Average Per Game 324.0 - 167.4
Passing Average Per Game 127.0 - 227.0

CSU - Opponents
Points Per Game 22.6 - 30.7
Rushing Average Per Game 158.5 - 203.9
Passing Average Per Game 205.7 - 210.6

OL FU
November 12th, 2007, 06:34 AM
We are going to get stomped. I have no faith in our team if we can't beat a VERY bad Furman team at home.

You know I heard some Appalachian fans say the same type of thing about Georgian Southern after your game with themxlolx xlolx xlolx

Death Dealer
November 12th, 2007, 06:54 AM
We are going to get stomped. I have no faith in our team if we can't beat a VERY bad Furman team at home.OK. I take it back. I hope they beat you like a red headed step-child. xnonono2x xnodx xcoolx

OL FU
November 12th, 2007, 06:57 AM
OK. I take it back. I hope they beat you like a red headed step-child. xnonono2x xnodx xcoolx

The second answer is always the most honestxnodx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Regrettably I am beginning to feel the same wayxrolleyesx

GreatAppSt
November 12th, 2007, 08:13 AM
The second answer is always the most honestxnodx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Regrettably I am beginning to feel the same wayxrolleyesx

ST is an immature fair weather fan for GSU don't listen to him.xrolleyesx

Eaglegus2
November 12th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I'll get Mountain Panther and find some tickets in the Ga Southern section...:) xthumbsupx

I have two tickets. I am unable to go. I am sending them by a friend.

He will be staying at the University Best Western in Fort Collins. Send me a PM and I will give you his cell #and name.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 12th, 2007, 08:33 AM

How about a little faith? We had a down game after beating three ranked teams in a row. Two on the road, and put an eagle crack in The Rock.

Besides if there is anything you should know about college rivalries is that records don't matter, rankings don't matter, previous history doesn't matter. ANYONE can beat ANYONE on ANY GIVEN SATURDAY. So show some support, and have a little faith. We beat CSU, we get in the playoffs. GATA!!

OL FU
November 12th, 2007, 08:36 AM
How about a little faith? We had a down game after beating three ranked teams in a row. Two on the road, and put an eagle crack in The Rock.

Besides if there is anything you should know about college rivalries is that records don't matter, rankings don't matter, previous history doesn't matter. ANYONE can beat ANYONE on ANY GIVEN SATURDAY. So show some support, and have a little faith. We beat CSU, we get in the playoffs. GATA!!

Yeah but you lost to two horrible teams - - Chatt and FUxrolleyesx xsmiley_wix

ButlerGSU
November 12th, 2007, 08:51 AM

You are crazy. Furman is a lot better than their record states. We did have a lot of missed opportunities but that's what makes football interesting. I hope you keep that attitude in Charleston though, maybe you can sit around with citdog and shoot the breeze while the rest of us pull for our team till the horn blows.