PDA

View Full Version : Can I Get Half a Yale Helmet?

Ivytalk
February 4th, 2023, 08:32 PM
I’m supporting Yale next year after learning that the all-State QB at my son’s old prep school is heading for New Haven this fall. My son played for the kid’s grandfather over 20 years ago, and the kid’s father is the current coach. Outstanding, clean program that finally got Delaware state title number 2 after a 38-year hiatus. bulldog, hope you guys win it all next year. Harvard will go 4-6.

bulldog10jw
February 5th, 2023, 12:32 AM
I’m supporting Yale next year after learning that the all-State QB at my son’s old prep school is heading for New Haven this fall. My son played for the kid’s grandfather over 20 years ago, and the kid’s father is the current coach. Outstanding, clean program that finally got Delaware state title number 2 after a 38-year hiatus. bulldog, hope you guys win it all next year. Harvard will go 4-6.

I know Robby will be everything you expect him to be and we are thrilled he is attending Yale..

caribbeanhen
February 5th, 2023, 08:26 AM

WFHS

legend

Son of Eli
February 7th, 2023, 03:03 PM
I see Tattersall as a QB in the mold of Dartmouth’s Jared Garbino. He’s very big and will probably add some more muscle weight in college. How many high school QB’s also play defensive end? As such he should be a formidable physical running threat.

Go Green
February 8th, 2023, 06:51 AM
I see Tattersall as a QB in the mold of Dartmouth’s Jared Garbino. He’s very big and will probably add some more muscle weight in college. How many high school QB’s also play defensive end? As such he should be a formidable physical running threat.

Incoming Dartmouth QB Woods Ray probably could have played DE. He's of the same mold that you're talking about.

Fortunately, it appears that Nick Howard is staying in Hanover for a COVID year. If all goes well, Ray will get a year to learn the ropes before taking over.

Ivytalk
February 8th, 2023, 08:03 AM

Tattersall had a number of “double-doubles” last year where he exceeded 100 yards in both rushing and passing. I think he’ll give up the defensive side in college.

uni88
February 8th, 2023, 11:47 AM
Do you want the front or back half?
https://mem-expert.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/29083346/image1-1.jpg
xsmiley_wix

bulldog10jw
February 8th, 2023, 11:58 AM
Do you want the front or back half?
https://mem-expert.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/29083346/image1-1.jpg
xsmiley_wix

Even I don't remember those helmets 🤔

Libertine
February 8th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Why not just paint over half of another helmet in the Yale design?

Ivytalk
February 8th, 2023, 08:16 PM
Why not just paint over half of another helmet in the Yale design?

I’m cool with that, if we have an Admin who can do the job!

Ivytalk
February 8th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Even I don't remember those helmets 樂

Excellent, Statler! Regards, Waldorf