PDA

View Full Version : Not your same ole Lamar—-signing day

Puddin Tane
February 1st, 2023, 10:36 PM
Signing day party open to the public with free food and open bar!

20 some odd big screens showing recruit’s high lite films

”on paper” one helluva recruiting class. Not that it always pans out, but some 2 and 3 star transfers. Outta high school, several more 3 star recruits. One of the best rb in the houston area. And kids who are all “college size”. ( old coach was into recruiting jockeys). Our days of 5’8 150 lb cornerbacks are over!

did i mention food and booze?

Met all the football coaches along with baseball and softball coach.

new AD and football coach have hit the ground running

caribbeanhen
February 2nd, 2023, 06:09 AM

”on paper” one helluva recruiting class. Not that it always pans out, but some 2 and 3 star transfers. Outta high school, several more 3 star recruits. One of the best rb in the houston area. And kids who are all “college size”. ( old coach was into recruiting jockeys). Our days of 5’8 150 lb cornerbacks are over!

Everything looks better after the free booze right xdrunkyxxdrunkyx

Daytripper
February 2nd, 2023, 06:26 AM

Glad to hear this. I have always thought Lamar was a sleeping giant in athletics. Maybe you have there right people in place to take actually take advantage of the possibilities.

Puddin Tane
February 2nd, 2023, 03:45 PM
Everything looks better after the free booze right xdrunkyxxdrunkyx

free booze AND boudain balls!

Puddin Tane
February 2nd, 2023, 03:50 PM
Glad to hear this. I have always thought Lamar was a sleeping giant in athletics. Maybe you have there right people in place to take actually take advantage of the possibilities.

ive often wondered if our football suckage could be attributed to the fact that IT WONT STOP RAINING. We usually get 60” per year, feels like weve already topped that in 1 month.

we need an indoor practice facility! When I hit the 1 billion dollar lotto, I’m having one built

aceinthehole
February 2nd, 2023, 07:05 PM
It is amazing what a coach can do when he has INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT.

Good luck - wish CCSU would have provided that kind of support while he was in New Britain.

Rossomondo has a great reputation, but was only moderately successful at Central Connecticut. I'm very interested to see how well he does in Texas at a school that invests in football.

caribbeanhen
February 2nd, 2023, 08:15 PM
free booze AND boudain balls!

no mudbugs ?

Puddin Tane
February 2nd, 2023, 11:03 PM
no mudbugs ?

naw, theyre still little and too expensive right now

McCowboys
February 6th, 2023, 06:29 AM
One of the best things the new Lamar president and administration did was to bring Lamar back to the SLC, no matter what the WAC said. I watched the video and it was so big for the SLC and McNeese that even our president and athletic director crossed the Sabine and were at the ceremony welcoming the Cardinals back. Since then, the LU president has done other good things.

P.S. I hate Lamar! Pluck the Cardinals!