PDA

View Full Version : Shame on JMU radio broadcast

jonmac
November 3rd, 2007, 07:41 PM
I do not mean this as smack. Just an observation that I must make. Maybe some of you Dukes can contact those responsible and make the change.
Did not get to listen to the App-Citadel game today because I was in a tractor mowing cotton stalks. However, I did listen to the JMU-Delaware game. I'm in NE NC and the Norfolk ESPN affiliate carries JMU. First let me say this, I enjoyed the broadcast of the game. Very good team calling the game. Also a great game...BUT...during the postgame I was hoping for some FCS scores, especially App/Citadel. They gave CAA scores(appreciated that) and FBS top 25. NO OTHER FCS SCORES, WT...:(

I would imagine that you Dukes fans would also like to hear other scores from around the FCS. Maybe you could suggest that to the powers that be.

I then changed to the NC State game and their postgame was on and they actually gave the halftime score for App/Citadel. AMAZING. Kudos to Wolfpack radio.
Now, before you say I'm just a complaining App fan, I was interested in all FCS scores, not just ours. xpeacex

proasu89
November 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Speaking of broadcasts...I enjoyed listening to the The Citadel internet feed, especially during breaks. The play by play guy complaining about someone popping in to ask him a question (while he was on the air) and the guy's overwhelming B.O.xlolx Both the play by play and color guy gave up on The Citadel several times during the broadcastxeyebrowx The color guy also played the "what if game" and (by my account) had the The Citadel probably winning by 2 TD's if all of his what if's had happenedxlolx