PDA

View Full Version : Not quite PSU numbers, but great nonetheless

I Bleed Purple
November 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
If only Higgins had won the starting job in camp and not Barnes. Weber State may have had a chance at the playoffs.

Higgins went 19-29 for 399 and 4 TDs. Did have an early pick that was a touchdown, too. :o

Also, to toot my own horn.

Posted: 07-17-2007, 04:57 PM

I predict there will be a repeat rushing champion, so the final Big Sky RB won't be the preseason Big Sky RB.

Smith with 148 on the ground today and 3 TDs PLUS 87 receiving yards and two more touchdowns to add to his 925 rushing yards makes him currently the ONLY player with 1000 rushing yards in the Big Sky. Anyone even at 900? Easily first team RB.

Griz0383
November 3rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Weber IMO at the start of the season didn't know how good you were! The champions mentality is what the Wildcats lacked. Weber is a solid team and getting better every week and I agree with you on the play offs! You were so close and being a griz fan I understand we are totaly spoiled and I must say, being in the play offs is awesome!

I Bleed Purple
November 3rd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Brutal opening schedule did us in. Would like to play Montana again.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2007, 10:24 PM

xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

Mike Johnson
November 3rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
Do you think Higgins would have made that much of a difference in that early brutal schedule?

mvemjsunpx
November 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM

Wait, didn't Higgins start against Montana? I don't what kind of different result you'd be expecting.

AZGrizFan
November 4th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Wait, didn't Higgins start against Montana? I don't what kind of different result you'd be expecting.

Doesn't matter. I wouldn't want to play EWU OR WSU again.... xeekx xeekx xeekx

I Bleed Purple
November 4th, 2007, 12:47 AM
First start ever. I'd expect a much better player than he was at that point, moreso than the normal progression of players.

LakeGriz
November 4th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Anybody who loses usually would like to play the team that beat them ... again. And it's extremely difficult to beat good teams ... again. As Griz showed Sam Houston a few years go.

mvemjsunpx
November 4th, 2007, 01:20 AM
First start ever. I'd expect a much better player than he was at that point, moreso than the normal progression of players.

No doubt, but the Weber defense has gone south the last couple weeks.

I Bleed Purple
November 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
I see no one is disputing my spot on prediction. :D

/hint

/hint

/please, I'm lonely.