Seawolf97
November 3rd, 2007, 03:33 PM
On to the Playoffs !

GreatAppSt
November 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
xbowx Way to go Fordham RAMS!!! PL CHAMPS 2007!!!!xbowx

travelinman67
November 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Seems to me I kinda remember Joe or one of the other Rams sarcastically commenting around Sept.3rd or so that considering all the rankings and ratings, it looked like Fordham would be lucky to win even one game, and their loses would have hundred point spreads...xeekx

Go ahead and have a good laugh Joe, you guys earned it. Congrats, Rams!

xbowx xbowx

JoltinJoe
November 3rd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks. But the declaration of Fordham as the 2007 PL Champs is premature. With the win, Fordham has clinched a share of the PL title.

But also with the win, Fordham has guaranteed that it will hold the playoff tiebreaker with any team still in contention for the PL title. So the win locks up the PL autobid.

We still need to beat Bucknell on 11/17. That game is still huge for us because we can do two things we have never done before with a win: (i) win a PL title outright and (ii) have a perfect league record.

Franks Tanks
November 3rd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks. But the declaration of Fordham as the 2007 PL Champs is premature. With the win, Fordham has clinched a share of the PL title.

But also with the win, Fordham has guaranteed that it will hold the playoff tiebreaker with any team still in contention for the PL title. So the win locks up the PL autobid.

We still need to beat Bucknell on 11/17. That game is still huge for us because we can do two things we have never done before with a win: (i) win a PL title outright and (ii) have a perfect league record.

After seeing Bucknell in person today I can say you shouldnt have much trouble with the Bison. They were just so small it was unbelieveable--lets hope Forham gets a favorable matchup in the 1st round of the playoffs.

JoltinJoe
November 3rd, 2007, 06:00 PM
After seeing Bucknell in person today I can say you shouldnt have much trouble with the Bison. They were just so small it was unbelieveable--lets hope Forham gets a favorable matchup in the 1st round of the playoffs.

I expect to draw @ UMass in the first round. A tough draw but then again there are no easy ones come playoff time.

Franks Tanks
November 3rd, 2007, 06:07 PM
I expect to draw @ UMass in the first round. A tough draw but then again there are no easy ones come playoff time.

Well if thats the case you can compare common opponents. Fordham beat Rhody who beat Umass---looks like a 1st round win for the Rams :D

Actually I hope you guys can somehow avoid going to Umass, but that seems like the best possibility at this point.

Zoo
November 3rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
Good job on winning the Patriot League and try to stick it to the other teams in the playoffs. xthumbsupx

Seawolf97
November 3rd, 2007, 06:45 PM

You should not have a problem with Bucknellxsmiley_wix

Go...gate
November 3rd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Congratulations to the Fordham program on a great comeback and return to glory. Those who doubted the program's resiliency after Dave Clawson's departure have been repudiated. Good luck in the NCAA playoffs!

TheValleyRaider
November 3rd, 2007, 10:44 PM

xblahblahx

Can't you just be happy? We're trying to congratulate you here! :p xlolx xthumbsupx

colgate13
November 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
Congratulations Fordham!

Now, go Bucknell! Colgate fans want a shot at sharing that title. :)

ngineer
November 4th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Congrats Fordham! What a season for you guys. A very quick turnaround. Hopefully we've been taking some notes....
With what happened today at RI, Rams may also be seeing the Blue Hens.xnodx

flea
November 4th, 2007, 03:27 AM
GO RAMS

Pard4Life
November 4th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Rose Hill to Rose Bowl?

RichH2
November 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Congrats to the Rams. It was one of the best games I've seen in years and the 1st time I can recall that great a crowd. Good luck in the playoffs.

Uncle Buck
November 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Congrats to the Rams. I have wished we would put you back on our schedule for the regular season. It's been too long since Hofstra and Fordham squared off, especially since we're a short bus ride away from each other. Good luck in the playoffs.

VT Wildcat Fan53
November 4th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Congratulations, Rams! A great season for a great coach and a group of committed players. Good luck in the playoffs. You will have fun, Robbie!

Syntax Error
November 4th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Well done. The ORIGINAL RAMS are playoff bound!

GeeWiz
November 4th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Way to go Fordham! Congrats on the big win over Holy Cross. The Rams should seal the deal vs. Bucknell and win the PL.

Great turnaround job by Tom Masella. He really has done a great job in two years cleaning up the mess left by the departed head coach -- the overmatched Ed Foley.

LeopardFan04
November 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Congrats to the Rams! Do the league proud in the playoffs!

ColgateTD
November 5th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Congratulations Rams!! Great turnaround in your program. Everyone is to be congratulated. Good luck vs. UMASS or whomever in the playoffs.

Now we need Bucknell to beat you guys for at least a share of the title..xsmiley_wix