PDA

View Full Version : Liberty vs Coastal Pregame Video

SuperJon
November 2nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
This was the video shown to our guys tonight for the Coastal game tomorrow. It was so good, I wanted to share with the FCS community:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EtcKFOe0n3I

SuperJon
November 2nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, nobody has looked at this thread, but I swear the video is great.

Tealblood
November 3rd, 2007, 07:00 AM
you guys seem to be putting a lot of effort and energy into beating a 3-5 team who can't seem to find its way out of a paper bag. We are struggling on Offense our defence is anemic and our special teams blow big time, not to mention our coaching staff doesn't seem to know what direction we need to go in.

Good Luck to you who obviously have had this game circled for a while while most of us would just as soon hope 2008 was starting in about month.
xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

Coastal-Effect
November 3rd, 2007, 08:45 AM
Like I said before we kicked azz and took names for the Past three years it's about time Other teams in the big south step up.

------->WE WILL BE BACKxnodx xnodx

citdog
November 3rd, 2007, 08:49 AM
where is the pregame speech from hell by the bigot Jerry Falwell?

bodoyle
November 3rd, 2007, 09:00 AM
where is the pregame speech from hell by the bigot Jerry Falwell?

xwhistlex xnodx

SuperJon
November 3rd, 2007, 09:24 AM
This wasn't done by the school. This was done by the video coordinator for the football team who does a pregame video for every game.

PantherRob82
November 3rd, 2007, 10:04 AM
pretty decent

CSUBUCDAD
November 3rd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Awesome. If I was still playing, that would fire me up.

Syntax Error
November 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM
The game is being replayed right now on directv. Liberty looking pretty good! xnodx

patssle
November 9th, 2007, 01:55 AM
This wasn't done by the school. This was done by the video coordinator for the football team who does a pregame video for every game.

Dosn't the video coordinator work for the school....thus the school doing the video? xlolx xconfusedx