PDA

View Full Version : Why is CitDog so quiet this week?

drpnut
November 1st, 2007, 08:00 PM
CitDog--where are you cuz?

It seems you have been quiet this week. What up dude? I miss your BS and zany junk. Are you optimistic about Sat's game?

Holla

james_lawfirm
November 1st, 2007, 08:12 PM
CitDog--Are you optimistic about Sat's game?

apparently not!

Seven Would Be Nice
November 1st, 2007, 08:18 PM
He's scared. And he should be. He got beat with a healthy Lawson to a team that beat Appy. I don't expect to see much of citdog for the next week either.

Tealblood
November 1st, 2007, 08:20 PM
he may be stove up after trying to take a dump in eagle creek--gnat bit him on the arse

ursus arctos horribilis
November 1st, 2007, 08:22 PM
He's a little kenneled up at the present but I'm sure he'll be showing his teeth shortly.

citdog
November 2nd, 2007, 07:50 AM
Quiet? I'm not quiet. I am basking in the love of AGS! GSU people crowing about beating us by 4 pts on their homecoming, HILARIOUS!, Crap State toothless yosefs invading my fair city with their mountain sister fcking ways, EVEN BETTER, A HOMECOMING VICTORY LED BY "AIR BART" WONDERFUL!

Longrifle
November 2nd, 2007, 08:09 AM
So much for "Quiet". LOL

Eaglesrus
November 2nd, 2007, 01:52 PM
Quiet? I'm not quiet. I am basking in the love of AGS! GSU people crowing about beating us by 4 pts on their homecoming, [SIZE="7"]HILARIOUS!

Almost as funny as us beating you by 4 points when according to you (pre-game) we had no chance in he!! of even keeping the game close.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 2nd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Pack it up and move it to smack...

citdog
November 2nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
Almost as funny as us beating you by 4 points when according to you (pre-game) we had no chance in he!! of even keeping the game close.

i never said anything like that. it was GSU poster seantaylor who said we had "NO SHOT" of staying within 30pts of y'all in Eagleboro. GSU is SUPPOSED TO BEAT US! You are the great OZ of the FCS REMEMBER?

Eaglesrus
November 2nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
i never said anything like that. it was GSU poster seantaylor who said we had "NO SHOT" of staying within 30pts of y'all in Eagleboro. GSU is SUPPOSED TO BEAT US! You are the great OZ of the FCS REMEMBER?

Yeah, I have no problem remembering that, just glad that you realize it too!

citdog
November 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I have no problem remembering that, just glad that you realize it too!

THOSE SIX FLAGS ON THAT POLE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE DOWN THERE. WE ARE CLOSE, VERY CLOSE, TO BEING AS TALENTED AS YOU, AND THAT IS A TESTAMENT TO THE GENIUS OF KEVIN HIGGINS.

GoGSU
November 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
You are the great OZ of the FCS REMEMBER?

You know, the young man does have a point!

Seven Would Be Nice
November 2nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
He's scared. And he should be. He got beat with a healthy Lawson to a team that beat Appy. I don't expect to see much of citdog for the next week either.

Neg rep points?! seriously Citdog???

damn. you must really be scared about this weekend. xlolx xlolx

citdog
November 3rd, 2007, 08:02 AM
Neg rep points?! seriously Citdog???

damn. you must really be scared about this weekend. xlolx xlolx

you're damn right. have never been afraid of anything in my life. much less yosef.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 3rd, 2007, 08:24 AM
you're damn right. have never been afraid of anything in my life. much less yosef.

Watch out if he tried to bite you. Sum bich gots rabies.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 3rd, 2007, 07:06 PM

xcoffeex xcoffeex

The Citadel, do something useful this season and beat Elon. xthumbsupx