PDA

View Full Version : 2022 A P All america team

kdinva
December 13th, 2022, 01:00 PM
https://apnews.com/article/joe-burrow-college-football-sports-south-dakota-louisiana-state-tigers-1f70abf0bdebda2cf8a83d31ee755c75

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2022, 07:37 PM
Josiah Silver, second-year, Delaware

I would take Silver but he plays for New Hampshire

gofurman
December 13th, 2022, 11:09 PM
congrats to all of these players !!

BEAR
December 15th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Congrats to all the players!
Speaking about UCA's DE David Walker, kid was playing at division II Southern Arkansas last year and was all conference and their leading tackler. He was also an All-American Bowl invitee. Kid has a motor.
According to his bio on the UCA website last year at SAU he had 52 tackles, 19.5 tackles for loss, and 8 sacks. I believe they call that playing ABOVE your level. Way to go. xlolx

DFW HOYA
December 15th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Still trying to figure how the nation's leading receiver in yards per game and second in total yards (only because the one ahead of him got the extra yards in a playoff game) is no better than a 3rd team selection.

uofmman1122
December 15th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Goodness, I can't believe Bobby Hauck's nepotism goes all the way to the top of the Associated Press. xlolx

It is a sham that Justin Ford is 2nd team, but I guess you can't get stats when no one throws at you.

MSUBobcat
December 15th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Congrats to Brody Grebe, MSU only representative, as well as all the other recipients. MSU is the least represented of all the semi-finalists, with just the lone 3rd-teamer. The Bobcats may not be pulling in a lot of individual accolades, but goddamn if they don't play well as a unit.