PDA

View Full Version : 2022 AGS Survival Pool, Playoff Semifinal Round & Celebration Bowl

Chalupa Batman
December 11th, 2022, 05:57 PM
All 7 players advance this week.

Here's who remains and what remaining teams they have picked.

atthewbon Incarnate Word, North Dakota State

caribbeanhen Jackson State, Montana State

Catatonic Jackson State, North Dakota State

crusader11 Jackson State, North Dakota State

grizband Jackson State, Montana State, Incarnate Word

KPSUL Jackson State, North Dakota State

Preferred Walk On Jackson State, South Dakota State

Chalupa Batman
December 11th, 2022, 06:01 PM
This weeks games. No need to mention both teams anymore, only need to pick winners going forward.

Friday, December 16
Incarnate Word @ North Dakota State (on ESPN2)

Saturday, December 17
Jackson State vs. North Carolina Central (in Atlanta, GA) (on ABC)
Montana State @ South Dakota State (on ESPN2)

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2022, 06:11 PM
North Dakota State

KPSUL
December 11th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Incarnate Word

Preferred Walk-On
December 11th, 2022, 07:26 PM
Montana State

atthewbon
December 12th, 2022, 01:26 PM
Jackson State

Preferred Walk-On
December 12th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Jackson State

This is where NC Central pulls an SCST from last year. ;)

KPSUL
December 12th, 2022, 06:17 PM
This is where NC Central pulls an SCST from last year. ;)

I considered it. (picking NCCU). A Jackson St. Asst. Coach represented the team at the official Celebration Bowl Press Conference. Have to wonder how Coach Sanders, other coaches, and some players announcing their departure will effect the team. But you have to think he'd want to go out with JSU an undefeated Celebration bowl Champion and protect his HBCU legacy.

Chalupa Batman
December 12th, 2022, 08:40 PM
I considered it. (picking NCCU). A Jackson St. Asst. Coach represented the team at the official Celebration Bowl Press Conference. Have to wonder how Coach Sanders, other coaches, and some players announcing their departure will effect the team. But you have to think he'd want to go out with JSU an undefeated Celebration bowl Champion and protect his HBCU legacy.

I wonder how many of his players are going to be entering the portal within 5 minutes of the game being over? And if the ones that aren't know which ones are as good as gone? That could create a very strange dynamic in the locker room.

Also I'm guessing NC Central will be sick of hearing for 3 straight weeks how they have no chance in this game.

Keeper
December 13th, 2022, 01:25 AM
I wonder how many of his players are going to be entering the portal within 5 minutes of the game being over? And if the ones that aren't know which ones are as good as gone? That could create a very strange dynamic in the locker room.

Also I'm guessing NC Central will be sick of hearing for 3 straight weeks how they have no chance in this game.

xbandwagonx

KPSUL
December 13th, 2022, 07:41 AM

Jackson State already has 7 players in the portal. NCCU - Zero.

crusader11
December 15th, 2022, 03:27 PM
UIW

Chalupa Batman
December 16th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Catatonic and grizband, don't forget to make your picks!

KPSUL
December 16th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Catatonic and grizband, don't forget to make your picks!

What's the process and deadline for changing a pick?

Chalupa Batman
December 16th, 2022, 02:11 PM
What's the process and deadline for changing a pick?

Just make a post here noting that you'd like to change. Any changes can be made as long as neither the game you picked and the one you want to pick instead haven't started yet.

KPSUL
December 16th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Just make a post here noting that you'd like to change. Any changes can be made as long as neither the game you picked and the one you want to pick instead haven't started yet.

Thanks. If I change it, I'll do it before game time tonight.

KPSUL
December 16th, 2022, 03:26 PM
Switching my pick from UIW to North Carolina Central.

grizband
December 17th, 2022, 02:49 PM
South Dakota State

Thought about picking NCCU, and completely missed that deadline haha