PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Semifinal: #7 Incarnate Word @ #3 North Dakota State

Pages : [1] 2 3

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 01:41 AM
Kickoff time is 6PM CT on Friday 12/16 and the game will be nationally televised on ESPN2. I added a few more stat categories to the team stats comparison this week for more detail on turnovers, redzone efficiency, sacks, and TFLs.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52556861279_cf654a1e34_c.jpg

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2022, 01:42 AM
Alright POD, we need you to do your thing cause I'm nervous about UIW.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

dewey
December 10th, 2022, 01:45 AM
Hopefully Friday night lights and 4 quarters to Frisco! Need Tyler Roehl to call a lights put game offensively and control the game.

Dewey

JacksFan40
December 10th, 2022, 01:48 AM
NDSU shouldn’t have a problem running the ball and scoring points, but that UIW offense is going to be the best the Bison have seen this season, and arguably the best they’ve seen in a few years. Will be an exciting game.

Born a Rabbit
December 10th, 2022, 01:59 AM
You guys will run the ball literally at will against UIW. you might not be able to stop them a lot, but i think you will stop them enough

uofmman1122
December 10th, 2022, 01:59 AM
UIW's offense is legit, but their defense is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

Born a Rabbit
December 10th, 2022, 02:19 AM

i tell you what is terrible. your description of how terrible their defense is))!!! (joking!!)

by trying to describe their defense you are implying that they play defense. i think there might be a time in the game when the bison must deploy the strategy of taking a knee after running 6 yards, in order to keep their offense on the field and let their defense have some rest

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 02:26 AM
Little known fact: ESPN's College Gameday showed up the last time this matchup happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1n-wKn5CAE

Houndawg
December 10th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Not smart to bet against the Bison playing against an FCS opponent but you can't make any money if you don't pick any upsets, and to upset the Bison you need to be in a shootout. UIW has the kind of team that can win a shootout. I'd take the over and bet on them to cover the spread. At least I would if they weren't playing the Bison in Fargo and they had a little more playoff experience. I voted for the upset anyway because they tend happen to the teams you least expect them to happen to

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2022, 08:06 AM

No need to be nervous. We are built different. We will run A gap power all day and win by 20.

#OnBizon

FU_Paladin08
December 10th, 2022, 08:07 AM
It seems UIW’s best defense is scoring a bunch on offense.

Bison56
December 10th, 2022, 08:22 AM
No need to be nervous. We are built different. We will run A gap power all day and win by 20.

#OnBizon

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mmiller_34 again.

Never gets old.xlolx

Daytripper
December 10th, 2022, 08:27 AM
I think the score will be similar to the UIW - Sac State game. Last team to score wins.

dewey
December 10th, 2022, 08:31 AM
This has the making of a high scoring game. The UIW pass game is so quick the Bison pass rush won't get home most times. Throwing 50/50 balls against the Bison cover 2 will allow the safeties to fly over BUT Lindsey is really good. NDSU had better come out with a spy on him (i.e. Dom Jones or a really fast sure tackling OLB).

I am thinking
NDSU 42
UIW 34

Dewey

FU_Paladin08
December 10th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Lindsey is running a lot more in the playoffs. Seems UIW kept that in their back pocket all season as they wore out the scoreboard on lesser teams. QB runs might be the difference for NDSU.

jacksfan29!
December 10th, 2022, 10:31 AM
UIW has no defense. NDSU will control the ball and the clock. UIW will NEED to score on every possession to stay in the game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2022, 11:57 AM
I think the score will be similar to the UIW - Sac State game. Last team to score wins.

Not a chance.

NDSU plays defense....Sac State doesn't.

AppApp
December 10th, 2022, 12:21 PM
ndsu should be embarrassed that they are even still playing in games like this

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 12:23 PM
NDSU will slow the pace down enough where I'd be very surprised if UIW can put up anywhere near the 66 points they did last night. NDSU's defense is vulnerable though and Lindsey Scott is the ideal type of playmaker that to exploit it.

JacksFan40
December 10th, 2022, 12:49 PM
So what should NDSU do instead? Playing in the C-USA is a downgrade from the MVFC, and doesn’t seem like the MWC has come calling yet.

FUBeAR
December 10th, 2022, 01:05 PM
Sez the fan of a FBSINO Team that played 1 game this season vs. a SoCon bottom-feeder and another against an even lower Big South bottom-feeder; didn’t even qualify (as 90% of FBS Teams do) to play in 1 of the crappy mid-December Tuesday afternoon bowl games they occasionally play in; and would probably lose to Incarnate Word by 30+.

SeattleCat
December 10th, 2022, 01:29 PM
We're going to take care of business next week in Brookings, you guys take care of business in Fargo and we'll see you in Frisco.

Go Cats

POD Knows
December 10th, 2022, 02:13 PM

There is no freaking way NDSU can play with these guys, the entire game will look like the last 4 minutes of the Samford game. NDSU is gonna need a half a dozen tipped ball interceptions to have any hope and our offense is not consistent enough to get in a track meet with somebody

IWU rolls 48 to 35. #BOOKIT. Bet the ranch on that.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2022, 02:15 PM
Their defense is ranked higher that Samfords and look how that player out in the Bison game.

ElCid
December 10th, 2022, 02:47 PM
Their defense is ranked higher that Samfords and look how that player out in the Bison game.

Yeah but look at the competition UIW and Samford had. That makes all the difference in ranking. Happy to see you Bookit'd early.

GoCatsGo84
December 10th, 2022, 02:59 PM
I won’t believe NDSU is down until I see it… not scared, just respect. I still think from a resume stand point MSU should have been the 3 seed. But NDSU will NDSU in December.

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 03:45 PM
I won’t believe NDSU is down until I see it… not scared, just respect. I still think from a resume stand point MSU should have been the 3 seed. But NDSU will NDSU in December.
I think it's tough to find many people that thought NDSU should've been seeded above Montana St. That said I thought Sac St should've been seeded above SDSU also so the semifinal pairings would've been the same anyway.

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Friday it is:

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1601699803070533632

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Probably no big secret as to what the keys for each team will be in this one. For NDSU I think they need to limit UIW's explosive plays. Make them go on extended drives (by number of plays I mean not time wise, haha) and bank on getting some of those drives to stall out. For UIW I think they need do what Samford did and limit NDSU's ground game so the Bison can't take the air out of the ball and methodically march up and down the field. Both those things are going to be much easier said than done though.

Looking forward to another (rather unexpected) round of Friday night lights... hoping to hear that special tune by Alabama blaring over the Fargodome speakers late in this one - that's always one of the best moments of the year for us fans in attendance. :)

Bison56
December 10th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Going to be a nail biter.

Puddin Tane
December 10th, 2022, 06:09 PM
What surprised me was uiw running as much as they did. They run more than you think.
they’ll have to air it out vs the bison.

i picked em, well..just cuz

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Going to be a nail biter.

I doubt it.

The Bison offense just needs to do its thing of running the ball and play action pass. UIW gave up over 300 yards rushing last night and the Bison should have no issues running on this team. Grind out drives and score.

Plus the Bison actually play defense. Good enough to have some 3 and outs and pressure that QB.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2022, 07:19 PM
There is no freaking way NDSU can play with these guys, the entire game will look like the last 4 minutes of the Samford game. NDSU is gonna need a half a dozen tipped ball interceptions to have any hope and our offense is not consistent enough to get in a track meet with somebody

IWU rolls 48 to 35. #BOOKIT. Bet the ranch on that.You a real one

70MilesFromCanada
December 10th, 2022, 07:30 PM

IWU rolls 48 to 35. #BOOKIT. Bet the ranch on that.

Bizon will be fine. Checking right now to see if Entz has Covid eligibility as running back. Well, probably fullback. Very FULL back.

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2022, 09:08 PM
I doubt it.

The Bison offense just needs to do its thing of running the ball and play action pass. UIW gave up over 300 yards rushing last night and the Bison should have no issues running on this team. Grind out drives and score.

Plus the Bison actually play defense. Good enough to have some 3 and outs and pressure that QB.

I would never bet against the Bison at home, in the playoffs, but I think many of you will be surprised at how talented UIW is on defense. They aren't the most disciplined, or the most gap sound, but they are big, long, disruptive and have a lot of depth. Much better than Samford, and we played them both. Looking forward to watching what should be a great semifinal game.

deez_na
December 10th, 2022, 09:39 PM
I would never bet against the Bison at home, in the playoffs, but I think many of you will be surprised at how talented UIW is on defense. They aren't the most disciplined, or the most gap sound, but they are big, long, disruptive and have a lot of depth. Much better than Samford, and we played them both. Looking forward to watching what should be a great semifinal game.

Defense? Did you mean to say that?

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2022, 09:43 PM
Defense? Did you mean to say that?

Yes I did. Contrary to popular opinion, they do play defense. You will be surprised.

deez_na
December 10th, 2022, 09:52 PM
Yes I did. Contrary to popular opinion, they do play defense. You will be surprised.

Clearly, held sac st to a measily 63 points.

lionsrking2
December 10th, 2022, 09:57 PM
Clearly, held sac st to a measily 63 points.

And? That's a different opponent, on a different day. NDSU isn't Sac State on offense.

deez_na
December 10th, 2022, 10:20 PM
And? That's a different opponent, on a different day. NDSU isn't Sac State on offense.

Only 21 points more than their average, lol. Ndsu also doesn’t run an up tempo offense. Sac scores about 7 points a game more and that’s because they averaged about 25-30 plays more a game. IUW hasn’t went up against a team with a rushing attack and line like NDSU either. Ndsu will wear a team down and punish them with controlling the line of scrimmage.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Only 21 points more than their average, lol. Ndsu also doesn’t run an up tempo offense. Sac scores about 7 points a game more and that’s because they averaged about 25-30 plays more a game. IUW hasn’t went up against a team with a rushing attack and line like NDSU either. Ndsu will wear a team down and punish them with controlling the line of scrimmage.

Well, I just watched NDSU struggle offensively with a team we just played so I have a decent handle on the physicality. We've also played UIW. Don't be surprised if it's more of a struggle moving the ball than you think.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2022, 07:03 AM
Well, I just watched NDSU struggle offensively with a team we just played so I have a decent handle on the physicality. We've also played UIW. Don't be surprised if it's more of a struggle moving the ball than you think.

And you might be correct but I can tell you this. Every single team NDSU plays, that team brings their A game which they should. Sac State runs a totally different offense. Every team knows that NDSU is going to run A gap power between the tackles right at them and most throw bodies in the middle to try and stop it. Samford totally sold out to stop the middle run game and it worked some but NDSU did wear them down. Most of their yards and points came when the Bison went into shutdown mode and started to play prevent defense, that's when the QB and the Samford passing game got their yards.

UIW will probably have some success moving the ball but they need to stop the Bison and I don't think they can on defense. This year's version of the Bison is probably the weakest one during this run but they are still pretty good and have proven that. If the UIW QB is running for 1st downs and extending plays the Bison are in trouble and could definitely lose the game but if the Bison can pound the ball and chew up lock and make UIW press to try and score, then the Bison roll them.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2022, 07:04 AM
Samford's d-line deserves credit for winning a bunch of snaps against the NDSU o-line. I saw more Bison o-lineman blocking in the wrong direction because they got beat than I can recall seeing all year. That was a very poor game by NDSU's most dominant position group and if that continues I don't see their season lasting much longer.

That said Sac St's offense isn't that much better than NDSU's is. NDSU's run game is more potent and they're just as efficient throwing the ball they just do it far less. The one common opponent they had in Montana struggled mightily with the NDSU offense giving up 450 rush yards and 49 points whereas they held Sac St to 180 rush yards and 31 points in OT.

It all comes down to the o-line for the Bison offense. I suspect they bounce back in a big way this week but if the results are similar to last week UIW should beat them since their offense is much more potent than Samford's was with a backup QB.

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2022, 08:53 AM
IW will have to play an almost perfect game to pull of an upset in the Fargo Dome, they are a super athletic team and I think they make a game of it as the Bison are really taking some hits with injuries. In the end, the Bison will limp back down to Fargo one more time, like a determined old dog that finds his way home.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2022, 09:36 AM
And you might be correct but I can tell you this. Every single team NDSU plays, that team brings their A game which they should. Sac State runs a totally different offense. Every team knows that NDSU is going to run A gap power between the tackles right at them and most throw bodies in the middle to try and stop it. Samford totally sold out to stop the middle run game and it worked some but NDSU did wear them down. Most of their yards and points came when the Bison went into shutdown mode and started to play prevent defense, that's when the QB and the Samford passing game got their yards.

UIW will probably have some success moving the ball but they need to stop the Bison and I don't think they can on defense. This year's version of the Bison is probably the weakest one during this run but they are still pretty good and have proven that. If the UIW QB is running for 1st downs and extending plays the Bison are in trouble and could definitely lose the game but if the Bison can pound the ball and chew up lock and make UIW press to try and score, then the Bison roll them.

That's my point. Sac State is an up-tempo, diverse offense, with weapons, that is difficult to defend both schematically and from a personnel matchup standpoint. NDSU is the opposite. To defend NDSU, it basically comes down to trench warfare and whether or not you have the personnel to defend the power run game and make them one dimensional. Samford had reasonable success doing it, they just didn't have the juice offensively to match. UIW has better defensive personnel and more depth than Samford, especially in the front seven. If they choose to sell out to stop the run, they are capable of doing it. I don't think they're particularly well-coached and will do some stupid things. They get in trouble when they free lance, get up field and lose gap integrity, which usually happens against spread, tempo teams when they're trying to affect the QB. But NDSU runs at a slow, methodical pace and aren't trying to trick anybody, which plays to UIW's defensive strength IMO.

ming01
December 11th, 2022, 09:36 AM
UIW should have more success than Samford but will easily be held to their lowest point total all season. Bison ball control and running game, plus defense win it. Do need to move the ball more efficiently this week though.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2022, 09:45 AM
IW will have to play an almost perfect game to pull of an upset in the Fargo Dome, they are a super athletic team and I think they make a game of it as the Bison are really taking some hits with injuries. In the end, the Bison will limp back down to Fargo one more time, like a determined old dog that finds his way home.

I disagree. They don't have to play perfect, they just can't play poorly. The biggest issue most teams have is the environment and getting away from who they are when things go south. UIW has good enough personnel to match up on both sides of the ball. If they can handle the environment, and the moment, they'll be fine and it'll be a great game. If not, it could go like all the others. But UIW is a very mature football team from an age and experience standpoint and I don't see them being intimidated. And they are physical despite the reputation as a spread team. As I've said before, I'm not betting against the Bison at home, in the playoffs, but I do think UIW has a good chance if they play reasonably well.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2022, 09:46 AM
That's my point. Sac State is an up-tempo, diverse offense, with weapons, that is difficult to defend both schematically and from a personnel matchup standpoint. NDSU is the opposite. To defend NDSU, it basically comes down to trench warfare and whether or not you have the personnel to defend the power run game and make them one dimensional. Samford had reasonable success doing it, they just didn't have the juice offensively to match. UIW has better defensive personnel and more depth than Samford, especially in the front seven. If they choose to sell out to stop the run, they are capable of doing it. I don't think they're particularly well-coached and will do some stupid things. They get in trouble when they free lance, get up field and lose gap integrity, which usually happens against spread, tempo teams when they're trying to affect the QB. But NDSU runs at a slow, methodical pace and aren't trying to trick anybody, which plays to UIW's defensive strength IMO.
Good points... although I'll counter by saying that every single team the Bison play has that exact same strategy and NDSU still averages nearly 300 rush yards per game at over 6 yards per carry. As to whether UIW has the personnel to stop it we'll have to see. Cam Miller is a very efficient passer but NDSU's OC Tyler Roehl tends to get real stubborn with his 75/25 run-pass mix even when Cam is slicing up defenses through the air (although you can argue that's why Miller is so efficient - teams know that NDSU is still more than likely going to run the ball almost every down).

FUBeAR
December 11th, 2022, 09:55 AM
I disagree. They don't have to play perfect, they just can't play poorly. The biggest issue most teams have is the environment and getting away from who they are when things go south. UIW has good enough personnel to match up on both sides of the ball. If they can handle the environment, and the moment, they'll be fine and it'll be a great game. If not, it could go like all the others. But UIW is a very mature football team from an age and experience standpoint and I don't see them being intimidated. And they are physical despite the reputation as a spread team. As I've said before, I'm not betting against the Bison at home, in the playoffs, but I do think UIW has a good chance if they play reasonably well.Y’know what’s strange…

…now that Samford has played & defeated SLU with their backup R-FR walkon QB AND Samford has played and lost to NDSU with whatever was that mix of injured starting QB & backup R-FR walkon QB AND Furman has played UIW in a most exciting, down to the wire game just as SacState did, SUDDENLY FUBeAR’s assessment of lionsrking2’s Football IQ has jumped by about 50 points.

Can’t ‘splain it, but keep it up lrk2…enjoying reading your stuff…now.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2022, 10:16 AM
Team stats comparison added to the first page. UIW's defense is much better statistically than they get credit for I think. Both teams are elite on offense converting on 3rd down - whoever wins that matchup has a big leg up in this one. Surprising to see UIW's penalty numbers so high - hopefully us remaining Bison fan crazies who still show up for these games can get them to add to that on Friday night??? :)

caribbeanhen
December 11th, 2022, 10:40 AM
I disagree. They don't have to play perfect, they just can't play poorly. The biggest issue most teams have is the environment and getting away from who they are when things go south. UIW has good enough personnel to match up on both sides of the ball. If they can handle the environment, and the moment, they'll be fine and it'll be a great game. If not, it could go like all the others. But UIW is a very mature football team from an age and experience standpoint and I don't see them being intimidated. And they are physical despite the reputation as a spread team. As I've said before, I'm not betting against the Bison at home, in the playoffs, but I do think UIW has a good chance if they play reasonably well.

You disagree? Not really... I think we’re pretty close. I said they would need to play an almost perfect game and that means a lot of things you mentioned about managing the environment and keeping heads in the game... that crowd can still be loud and the noise is a big advantage to the home team in Fargo... false starts. I’m not as convinced the IW Defense is going to be able to come up with enough stops, especially 4th quarter time, to beat the Bison in Fargo. It should be a very competitive game I think.

Hammerhead
December 11th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Having to travel two games in a row can have a negative impact on some teams. At least their last game was also on a Friday. I never know what to expect with NDSU this year.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Good points... although I'll counter by saying that every single team the Bison play has that exact same strategy and NDSU still averages nearly 300 rush yards per game at over 6 yards per carry. As to whether UIW has the personnel to stop it we'll have to see. Cam Miller is a very efficient passer but NDSU's OC Tyler Roehl tends to get real stubborn with his 75/25 run-pass mix even when Cam is slicing up defenses through the air (although you can argue that's why Miller is so efficient - teams know that NDSU is still more than likely going to run the ball almost every down).

Yeah but that 300 yards per game is uneven and you have personnel no longer available. I'm not saying UIW will shut you down but they have big, physical bodies inside that are tough to move, long athletic guys on the edge, good LBs, and depth. And I think scheme and tempo matters. They do a lot of things that are unsound that gets them in trouble, but it's usually against offenses that are fast tempo and have a lot going on. Unless you guys change overnight, that's not something they'll have to worry about. The key to the game is how well UIW's OL can hold up, which feeds into how well the Bison secondary can hold up. There's a lot to defend and they have dudes at the skill positions. They are a different animal than Samford.

The Cats
December 11th, 2022, 12:32 PM
North Dakota State

ming01
December 11th, 2022, 12:35 PM
5Dimes opened as a 7.5 favorite for NDSU. Now at 9. O/U of 70.5. Holy ****.

ElCid
December 11th, 2022, 01:41 PM

Samford only had 4 possessions in the second half with their normal starter back in. The first possession ended in an interception. The next two ended in scores after 141 yards. I can get that last Samford drive (93 yrds) was due to NDSU prevent, but once the QB change happened NDSU didn't do great in stopping them. Good on the int and forcing a FG but the best NDSU D was in TOP and holding on to the ball for around 12 minutes of the third QTR. That wasn't necessarily wearing them down as much as it was playing keep away with possessions. Great strategy. When we've beaten them, that's how we did it. Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does. I suspect that will be the way they can win this coming week.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2022, 02:00 PM
You disagree? Not really... I think we’re pretty close. I said they would need to play an almost perfect game and that means a lot of things you mentioned about managing the environment and keeping heads in the game... that crowd can still be loud and the noise is a big advantage to the home team in Fargo... false starts. I’m not as convinced the IW Defense is going to be able to come up with enough stops, especially 4th quarter time, to beat the Bison in Fargo. It should be a very competitive game I think.

I'll agree that we agree to a varying degree. How's that? xdrunkyx

I'm not convinced of anything in this game, either way. I just know UIW is a unique cat when comparing them with past teams from this part of the world that have gone into Fargo and flatlined. One thing they have is swag and I don't think they'll be intimidated by the crowd. Noise could be an issue, we'll have to see. The bigger issue is can the UIW tackles handle the Bison defensive ends and front four pressure in general, and can the Bison keep Lindsey in the pocket? If not, can they stay disciplined when he he gets out on the move? He does a great job keeping his eyes down field and UIW receivers are really good at finding openings when there's chaos. Then you have to worry about him pulling it down and taking it 60. Not to mention Marcus Cooper (former SLU Lion) is a threat. They give you a lot to defend and it takes a lot of mental energy and discipline not to bust. You stuff them a couple of series in a row, you think you've got 'em, then you don't.

Somebody mentioned in another post that back-to-back travel could play a factor and I definitely agree. It's tough enough making one long plane trip in the playoffs, much less two, back-to-back. But UIW had an open date prior to the last regular season game then a first round bye, and they roll a bunch of guys on defense.

TheKingpin28
December 11th, 2022, 02:21 PM
5Dimes opened as a 7.5 favorite for NDSU. Now at 9. O/U of 70.5. Holy ****.Under for the 70.5,

FU_Paladin08
December 11th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Team stats comparison added to the first page. UIW's defense is much better statistically than they get credit for I think. Both teams are elite on offense converting on 3rd down - whoever wins that matchup has a big leg up in this one. Surprising to see UIW's penalty numbers so high - hopefully us remaining Bison fan crazies who still show up for these games can get them to add to that on Friday night??? :)

Furman’s best (and maybe most consistent) pass play against UIW was PI calls on the outside. That’s their biggest weakness and NDSU should look to exploit it.

I think a similarity between these two teams is their ability to make opposing teams come out of their comfort zone. Defenses try to stop the NDSU run game but can’t sell out all game because it’s built to wear down opponents. They can do it for some time with success, but ultimately have to score points.

The style of play from UIW has other offense try to keep up on the scoreboard and abandon their game plans. That happened to Furman who was rushing 250 yards a game. They didn’t get anywhere near that and it had a huge effect on the game. I have a feeling NDSU will stubbornly stick to the run plan and could go down early (or at least stumble in the first half). It has been shown not very stellar defenses can hold NDSU’s running game in the first half…ahem, Samford. I suspect UIW will score more than Samford and NDSU will have to throw more than they intend to. Maybe that has no effect on the NDSU offense? Maybe it does?

UIW can score points. They won’t score 60, but 40 might be enough on Friday. They are running the QB a lot more in the playoffs. NDSU folks mentioned Samford backup QB running could cause some issues. The UIW kid is running without a leash and will convert 3rd downs with his legs. This is going to be a fantastic game. If either team thinks they will just stick to the script they might miss their trip to Frisco. UIW penalties and a lack of experience in meaningful 2nd half snaps might be an issue. Furman and Sac St found their way back in the 2nd halves to take late leads. NDSU isn’t going to give up a 2nd half lead if they get it.

For some reason I still like UIW in this one. NDSU plays amazing team ball but I’m not voting against Lindsey Scott. He’s a baller and this team reminds me more and more of Armani Edwards App St days.

FUBeAR
December 11th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Hate to give any tips to NDSU, but the bizuns will want to watch Furman’s Def. reel @ UIW in the 2nd half

3rd Quarter - UIW - 11 Rushes for 25 yards, 3 for 8 passing for 3 yards
4th Quarter - UIW - 14 Rushes for 80 yards, 7 of 14 passing for 41 yards
2nd half - UIW - 25 Rushes for 105 yards, 10 of 22 for 44 yards | 47 plays for 149 yards

(this assumes FUBeAR was able to calculate the Play-by-Play stats correctly)

OTOH…The 1st half FU Defensive Reel should be burned, if it hasn’t already been.

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Furman’s best (and maybe most consistent) pass play against UIW was PI calls on the outside. That’s their biggest weakness and NDSU should look to exploit it.

I think a similarity between these two teams is their ability to make opposing teams come out of their comfort zone. Defenses try to stop the NDSU run game but can’t sell out all game because it’s built to wear down opponents. They can do it for some time with success, but ultimately have to score points.

The style of play from UIW has other offense try to keep up on the scoreboard and abandon their game plans. That happened to Furman who was rushing 250 yards a game. They didn’t get anywhere near that and it had a huge effect on the game. I have a feeling NDSU will stubbornly stick to the run plan and could go down early (or at least stumble in the first half). It has been shown not very stellar defenses can hold NDSU’s running game in the first half…ahem, Samford. I suspect UIW will score more than Samford and NDSU will have to throw more than they intend to. Maybe that has no effect on the NDSU offense? Maybe it does?

UIW can score points. They won’t score 60, but 40 might be enough on Friday. They are running the QB a lot more in the playoffs. NDSU folks mentioned Samford backup QB running could cause some issues. The UIW kid is running without a leash and will convert 3rd downs with his legs. This is going to be a fantastic game. If either team thinks they will just stick to the script they might miss their trip to Frisco. UIW penalties and a lack of experience in meaningful 2nd half snaps might be an issue. Furman and Sac St found their way back in the 2nd halves to take late leads. NDSU isn’t going to give up a 2nd half lead if they get it.

For some reason I still like UIW in this one. NDSU plays amazing team ball but I’m not voting against Lindsey Scott. He’s a baller and this team reminds me more and more of Armani Edwards App St days.
If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that NDSU OC Tyler Roehl will not go away from the run game... I don't know if there's a more stubborn OC in the nation when it comes to that. It allowed SDSU to get back into the game earlier this season in Fargo when NDSU took control in the first half by being diverse on offense.

FU_Paladin08
December 11th, 2022, 03:58 PM
Hate to give any tips to NDSU, but the bizuns will want to watch Furman’s Def. reel @ UIW in the 2nd half

3rd Quarter - UIW - 11 Rushes for 25 yards, 3 for 8 passing for 3 yards
4th Quarter - UIW - 14 Rushes for 80 yards, 7 of 14 passing for 41 yards
2nd half - UIW - 25 Rushes for 105 yards, 10 of 22 for 44 yards | 47 plays for 149 yards

(this assumes FUBeAR was able to calculate the Play-by-Play stats correctly)

OTOH…The 1st half FU Defensive Reel should be burned, if it hasn’t already been.

well, if you’re gonna give up close to 500 yards in one half of football it’s not bad to only give up 28 points. So there’s something to that first half film, I just don’t know what to make of it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 11th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Samford only had 4 possessions in the second half with their normal starter back in. The first possession ended in an interception. The next two ended in scores after 141 yards. I can get that last Samford drive (93 yrds) was due to NDSU prevent, but once the QB change happened NDSU didn't do great in stopping them. Good on the int and forcing a FG but the best NDSU D was in TOP and holding on to the ball for around 12 minutes of the third QTR. That wasn't necessarily wearing them down as much as it was playing keep away with possessions. Great strategy. When we've beaten them, that's how we did it. Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does. I suspect that will be the way they can win this coming week.

Football vs Samford on 12/9/2022 - Box Score - NDSU (gobison.com) (https://gobison.com/sports/football/stats/2022/samford/boxscore/15998)

Stats do not lie.

When the Bison went up 24-0 towards the end of the 3rd quarter, they went into their prevent shell coverage.

Samford got 234 yards out of their 336 total in that worthless defense the Bison run. Coaches say that is what they do. Sit back in their Tampa-2 and keep everything in front of them.

Ya, it looks like the Samford offense really moved the ball on the Bison. They didn't until the prevent crap was started. There was no time in that game that I was thinking Samford is going to win this.

SUPharmacist
December 11th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Ya, it looks like the Samford offense really moved the ball on the Bison. They didn't until the prevent crap was started. There was no time in that game that I was thinking Samford is going to win this.

This is very much true, but UIW is a better offense than Samford. If our coaches do their job it should be fine, but that is always an open question for Entz and crew. I think this team that looks less talented than past iterations of the bison, may be more talented than we think and winning despite average coaching. I would not expect them to be where they are after watching some of these games, but conversely looking at the AZ and SDSU games I also feel they easily could have been undefeated right now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2022, 07:45 AM
This is very much true, but UIW is a better offense than Samford. If our coaches do their job it should be fine, but that is always an open question for Entz and crew. I think this team that looks less talented than past iterations of the bison, may be more talented than we think and winning despite average coaching. I would not expect them to be where they are after watching some of these games, but conversely looking at the AZ and SDSU games I also feel they easily could have been undefeated right now.

You're probably right in saying they are probably more talented than we think but they sure haven't shown it for 4 quarters yet. Every game they show some brilliance then crappy play the next series. If they ever put a 4 quarter game together, no team will beat them. But I doubt they will with the deficiencies in this team and injuries.

For sure the Bison should have won both of those games (AZ and SDSU) but coaching hamstringed the team in both of those losses.

This game will be interesting. Will the coaches leave a LB to "spy" the QB? Crank up the pass rush? Sit back in their Tampa-2 and make UIW earn all of their yards/points? Blitz more? I'm sure UIW will look at what Samford did with their run blitzing and throwing bodies in the middle to try and stop the run and do the same kind of thing.

If Williams cannot play that will hurt. He is a big power back that is perfect for A gap power, the rest of the RBs are more scat backs. OL needs to bring their A game and open up some holes and pass protect.

dewey
December 12th, 2022, 07:46 AM
well, if you’re gonna give up close to 500 yards in one half of football it’s not bad to only give up 28 points. So there’s something to that first half film, I just don’t know what to make of it.

I 100% agree with you PC. TR reminds me of Tim Polaseck, former NDSU OC. He was a bash your head against the wall type of guy.

The key to beat NDSU is very simple. Stack the box with and play 1 on 1 on the outside.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2022, 08:12 AM
I'll agree that we agree to a varying degree. How's that? xdrunkyx

I'm not convinced of anything in this game, either way. I just know UIW is a unique cat when comparing them with past teams from this part of the world that have gone into Fargo and flatlined. One thing they have is swag and I don't think they'll be intimidated by the crowd. Noise could be an issue, we'll have to see. The bigger issue is can the UIW tackles handle the Bison defensive ends and front four pressure in general, and can the Bison keep Lindsey in the pocket? If not, can they stay disciplined when he he gets out on the move? He does a great job keeping his eyes down field and UIW receivers are really good at finding openings when there's chaos. Then you have to worry about him pulling it down and taking it 60. Not to mention Marcus Cooper (former SLU Lion) is a threat. They give you a lot to defend and it takes a lot of mental energy and discipline not to bust. You stuff them a couple of series in a row, you think you've got 'em, then you don't.

Somebody mentioned in another post that back-to-back travel could play a factor and I definitely agree. It's tough enough making one long plane trip in the playoffs, much less two, back-to-back. But UIW had an open date prior to the last regular season game then a first round bye, and they roll a bunch of guys on defense.

good stuff LK2

one more thought, Because Incarnate Word is explosive and scores so quick and the Bison are probably going to score on longer sustained drives, keeping that IW defense on the field much longer and wearing them down. Let’s see how that IW Defense is looking late in the game.

Only Bison playoff loss at the Fargo Dome during this run was to a pretty special JMU team that played Defense.

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2022, 08:19 AM
Hope the Bison Dbacks are working on their receiving skills. That could be the difference in the game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2022, 03:20 PM
McFeely: You might not want to miss Incarnate Word's offensive circus - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/mcfeely-you-might-not-want-to-miss-incarnate-words-offensive-circus)

Another Friday, another prolific offense in FCS playoffs for Bison defense - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/another-friday-another-prolific-offense-in-fcs-playoffs-for-bison-defense)

Good! Bring on UIW!

FUBeAR
December 12th, 2022, 03:37 PM
McFeely: You might not want to miss Incarnate Word's offensive circus - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/mcfeely-you-might-not-want-to-miss-incarnate-words-offensive-circus)

Another Friday, another prolific offense in FCS playoffs for Bison defense - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/another-friday-another-prolific-offense-in-fcs-playoffs-for-bison-defense)

Good! Bring on UIW!
From the article…

“These amateur eyes saw this in watching the game: Incarnate Word's offense is better than Samford's by a significant margin, but its defense is not as good as the Bulldogs'.”

FWIW, FUBeAR would modify that to…

“These experienced eyes have seen this in watching these Teams: Incarnate Word's offense is better than Samford's was with their backup R-FR walk-on or injured starting QB’s, and its defense is as good or better up front than the Bulldogs', though not as good or experienced on the backend.”

Reckon if those folks at Buffalo Wild Wings are familiar with the adage, “Be careful what you wish for…”???

gofurman
December 12th, 2022, 03:48 PM
I apologize if posted earlier. Probably was. I’m a little surprised that NDSU is a NINE point favorite. I know. I know. They always win but Samford covered (barely by a point) and many here think this will be a tough game. Mine seems a little high for a game I see as close.

That said I’m Kinda pulling for NDSU as I’m tired of all this Lindsey Scott and UIW junk. It’s a TEAM GAME. And NDSU pulls guys in as freshman (some VERY talented guys like Trey Lance but they were NDSU guys all along) and then DEVELOPS them. Which, in many peoples view, is what makes FCS so great. Wouldn’t mind seeing Scott and colleagues walk off the field having been KILLED. Problem is dang if they didn’t catch NDSU missing about 9 starters I swear.

Interesting that the UIW coach is already spending 2 days a week or so over at Texas state! Eventually that has to hurt UIW. that would piss me off if I were a UIW player

gofurman
December 12th, 2022, 03:49 PM
I apologize if posted earlier. Probably was. I’m a little surprised that NDSU is a NINE point favorite. I know. I know. They always win but Samford covered (barely by a point) and many here think this will be a tough game. 9 seems a little high for a game I see as close.

That said I’m Kinda pulling for NDSU as I’m tired of all this Lindsey Scott and UIW junk. It’s a TEAM GAME. And NDSU pulls guys in as freshman (some VERY talented guys like Trey Lance but they were NDSU guys all along) and then DEVELOPS them. Which, in many peoples view, is what makes FCS so great. Wouldn’t mind seeing Scott and colleagues walk off the field having been KILLED. Problem is dang if they didn’t catch NDSU missing about 9 starters I swear.

Interesting that the UIW coach is already spending 2 days a week or so over at Texas state! Eventually that has to hurt UIW. that would piss me off if I were a UIW player

Sorry on phone. Repeat post … had to hurry. Lol

lionsrking2
December 12th, 2022, 03:55 PM
From the article…

“These amateur eyes saw this in watching the game: Incarnate Word's offense is better than Samford's by a significant margin, but its defense is not as good as the Bulldogs'.”

FWIW, FUBeAR would modify that to…

“These experienced eyes have seen this in watching these Teams: Incarnate Word's offense is better than Samford's was with their backup R-FR walk-on or injured starting QB’s, and its defense is as good or better up front than the Bulldogs', though not as good or experienced on the backend.”

Reckon if those folks at Buffalo Wild Wings are familiar with the adage, “Be careful what you wish for…”???

We played both UIW and Samford. UIW has far better talent on both sides of the ball. It's not close. We played about as well as we could play to score 41 and beat UIW on the last play, and about as poorly as we could play to only score 42 and lose to Samford in OT. We should have have scored at least two more times in regulation and fumbled in the end zone in OT. They were terrible on D.

McNeese75
December 12th, 2022, 04:01 PM
We all pretty well know it won't happen, BUT, it is not beyond the realm of possibilty that UIW cranks that engine up and boat races the Bison faster than they can retaliate. That would require some turnovers and errors on the part of the Bison which could also happen. Of course the Bison could shut them down and drop 40 on them as well.

Looking forward to this one

FUBeAR
December 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM
We played both UIW and Samford. UIW has far better talent on both sides of the ball. It's not close. We played about as well as we could play to score 41 and beat UIW on the last play, and about as poorly as we could play to only score 42 and lose to Samford in OT. We should have have scored at least two more times in regulation and fumbled in the end zone in OT. They were terrible on D.LOL

“The Team we beat is far better than the Team we lost to. I swear!”

FUBeAR hereby rescinds his comment about lrk2 having added 50 points to his Football IQ and now sees it as 50 points lower than even his original assessment.

lionsrking2
December 12th, 2022, 04:11 PM
LOL

FUBeAR hereby rescinds his comment about lrk2 having added 50 points to his Football IQ and now sees it as 50 points lower than even his original assessment.

Yes

ElCid
December 12th, 2022, 06:46 PM
LOL

This is really funny.

gofurman
December 12th, 2022, 06:48 PM
Who all is out for NDSU and what position do they play?

Luepke FB (position right?)
I think it’s like 7 guys 🙁

Anyone out for UIW??

Professor Chaos
December 12th, 2022, 08:18 PM
Who all is out for NDSU and what position do they play?

Luepke FB (position right?)
I think it’s like 7 guys 🙁

Anyone out for UIW??
There's a laundry list of guys out for the year including Luepke:
C Jalen Sundelll
OT Mason Miller
TE Noah Gindorff
DT Eli Mostaert (although he apparently has a chance to come back - potentially even this week)
DE Jake Kava
WR Raja Nelson (this isn't confirmed but his injury last week looked bad)

Then there's the guys who have more minor injuries and are questionable for Friday which include:
RB Tamerick Williams
DE Spencer Waege
LB Luke Weerts
QB Cole Payton

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2022, 08:40 PM
C Jalen Sundelll
OT Mason Miller
TE Noah Gindorff
DT Eli Mostaert (although he apparently has a chance to come back - potentially even this week)
DE Jake Kava

Then there's the guys who have more minor injuries and are questionable for Friday which include:
RB Tamerick Williams
DE Spencer Waege
LB Luke Weerts
QB Cole Payton

And 3 recent transfers that saw action.

The Yo Show
December 12th, 2022, 09:45 PM
This UIW team is much like last years team, but arguably even better. The keys to victory against them is to run the ball and control the clock. Something the Bison know how to do quite well. Last year, YSU got into a shootout with UIW and beat them in OT... which took a minor miracle to even happen with jaleel making a huge run to get into FG range with less than a minute to tie it up. Was a crazy game, they wouldn't stop passing and we wouldn't stop running (but wouldn't pass at all). Jaleel had 242 yards on 29 carries with 2 TDs that game. The key here will be actually playing keep away from their offense with a potent grind the clock rushing attack. I have high confidence the Bison can accomplish that given that is the exact style of play NDSU has. Will be a good game, the scary thing is this UIW team can score in a hurry so the defense will need to really get stops.

Can anyone tell me has UIW ever played at the Fargo dome before?

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2022, 09:54 PM
This UIW team is much like last years team, but arguably even better. The keys to victory against them is to run the ball and control the clock. Something the Bison know how to do quite well. Last year, YSU got into a shootout with UIW and beat them in OT... which took a minor miracle to even happen with jaleel making a huge run to get into FG range with less than a minute to tie it up. Was a crazy game, they wouldn't stop passing and we wouldn't stop running (but wouldn't pass at all). Jaleel had 242 yards on 29 carries with 2 TDs that game. The key here will be actually playing keep away from their offense with a potent grind the clock rushing attack. I have high confidence the Bison can accomplish that given that is the exact style of play NDSU has. Will be a good game, the scary thing is this UIW team can score in a hurry so the defense will need to really get stops.

good points

see post # 67 on this thread

dewey
December 12th, 2022, 10:10 PM

UIW played in Fargo in 2014 as the opponent when NDSU hosted ESPN College GameDay for the 2nd time. There wouldn't be any players remaining and I dou t too many coaches are left over too.

See post #8 in this thread.

Dewey

mvemjsunpx
December 12th, 2022, 10:29 PM
UIW played in Fargo in 2014 as the opponent when NDSU hosted ESPN College GameDay for the 2nd time. There wouldn't be any players remaining and I dou t too many coaches are left over too.

Dewey

Interestingly enough, UIW also played Sac State that year (lost 49-13 at home).

The Yo Show
December 12th, 2022, 10:36 PM
good points

see post # 67 on this thread

Thanks I missed that post of yours. I agree if UIW can play some defense and stop the NDSU rushing attack, that will be the key to winning for them

The Yo Show
December 12th, 2022, 10:37 PM

Dewey

Somehow I missed that despite scrolling past. Well I was gonna say usually first time visitors to the dome don't do well. Although, given they only have been there once and almost 10 years ago I am not sure that will help any for this game.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2022, 06:16 AM
Somehow I missed that despite scrolling past. Well I was gonna say usually first time visitors to the dome don't do well. Although, given they only have been there once and almost 10 years ago I am not sure that will help any for this game.
Invariably each time a new team comes to the Fargodome in the playoffs we hear "they'll be prepared... the noise/atmosphere won't affect them". I've heard tactics from practicing in the basketball arena with speakers blaring to having the band blast them during an outdoor practice. Sometimes they're right and they handle the crowd noise well - many times they're not. The biggest crowd UIW has played in front of this year was Nevada with around 14k (although a playoff crowd of 13,722 was reported in Sacramento last week which was probably more butts in seats than Nevada's 14k reported regular season attendance) and they crushed Nevada so I'm assuming that crowd was church like. Maybe they can take the crowd out of it on Friday as well but if they don't things could snowball in a hurry because they'll have challenges with communication they haven't had to deal with yet this year. Regardless, I'm ready to do some more yelling. :)

FU_Paladin08
December 13th, 2022, 07:00 AM
PC, a question on that crowd noise. Looking at the other thread, NDSU hasn’t been close to a season avg for attendance in the playoffs. I don’t understand why these aren’t standing room only games in the Fargodome? I assume the 10-12k that have been coming are devout and very loud so maybe the others don’t matter?

dewey
December 13th, 2022, 07:06 AM
For those of you that like to listen to press conferences with the coaches here is NDSU HC Matt Entz from yesterday.

https://youtu.be/3bhg6JH2hTk

Dewey

dewey
December 13th, 2022, 07:09 AM
Invariably each time a new team comes to the Fargodome in the playoffs we hear "they'll be prepared... the noise/atmosphere won't affect them". I've heard tactics from practicing in the basketball arena with speakers blaring to having the band blast them during an outdoor practice. Sometimes they're right and they handle the crowd noise well - many times they're not. The biggest crowd UIW has played in front of this year was Nevada with around 14k (although a playoff crowd of 13,722 was reported in Sacramento last week which was probably more butts in seats than Nevada's 14k reported regular season attendance) and they crushed Nevada so I'm assuming that crowd was church like. Maybe they can take the crowd out of it on Friday as well but if they don't things could snowball in a hurry because they'll have challenges with communication they haven't had to deal with yet this year. Regardless, I'm ready to do some more yelling. :)

I was shocked earlier this year when SDSU had 5 false start penalties in the 1st half. Granted the team hadn't been to Fargo since 2018 but the HC should have been well aware.

I hope this semifinal game is sold out and loud. Friday night lights, 4 quarters to Frisco. What more do you want?

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2022, 07:14 AM
NDSU has the defense so slow this offense down and the perfect offense to keep them off the field. Most of the injuries have been on the offensive side of the ball and the defense has been getting much better, especially the interior line.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2022, 07:59 AM
PC, a question on that crowd noise. Looking at the other thread, NDSU hasn’t been close to a season avg for attendance in the playoffs. I don’t understand why these aren’t standing room only games in the Fargodome? I assume the 10-12k that have been coming are devout and very loud so maybe the others don’t matter?
There's a very complicated answer to that I could give but the simplest answer is fans are spoiled and/or bored. It's tough to understand from outside of the program I'm sure and, to be honest, I didn't understand it when it first became evident probably about the 2017 playoffs or so.... but I quit getting frustrated by it a few years ago because, like you said, those that do show up are the noisemakers. That's pretty evident if you were there for the regular season finale against UND (which had a reported attendance of 18,806) and the first playoff game against Montana (which had a reported attendance of 12,929). If anything the crowd was louder for the Montana game IMO.

That's not to say the old playoff crowds of 18k+ weren't louder than these ones more recent ones are (they were - the Georgia Southern semifinal in 2012 was the pinnacle). There are silver linings such as smaller lines going in and lighter traffic leaving the game but I'd love to see the Fargodome sold out again for a playoff game. I highly doubt we get there this week though. For last year's semi we only had about 16.5k in reported attendance and that was with JMU coming to town in a semifinal home game all us Bison fans expected to get (unlike this year). I'm hoping for at least 15k this week but that'll be a raucous 15k given the circumstances.

GoCatsGo84
December 13th, 2022, 09:48 AM
Ironically it seems NDSU is struggling against the run and does well against the pass game. So this will be a hell of a game. Both semifinals feature great teams and hopefully the games showcase what the fans are looking for.

NDSU us hard to bet against in the dome…

FU_Paladin08
December 13th, 2022, 11:30 AM
Looking back at the Sac St/UIW game and Sac St did what you’d want to do against the UIW offense: kept them off the field and had them rush more than pass. Sac St had the ball for 17 more mins and UIW rushed more than they threw! I think this UIW offense seems to be perfectly happy running if they have to, or throwing if the have to. It’ll be interesting to see what NDSU decides to commit to, if they can stop both, or if they can just frustrate the UIW offense to turn the ball over. They go for a lot of 4th downs which has them vulnerable to leaving a lot of points of the scoreboard when stopped.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Looking back at the Sac St/UIW game and Sac St did what you’d want to do against the UIW offense: kept them off the field and had them rush more than pass. Sac St had the ball for 17 more mins and UIW rushed more than they threw! I think this UIW offense seems to be perfectly happy running if they have to, or throwing if the have to. It’ll be interesting to see what NDSU decides to commit to, if they can stop both, or if they can just frustrate the UIW offense to turn the ball over. They go for a lot of 4th downs which has them vulnerable to leaving a lot of points of the scoreboard when stopped.

Interesting takes and agree but one thing is for sure: NDSU's defense is infinitely better than what Sac State put on the field.

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2022, 11:51 AM
I watched several Nichols State games when Scott was there, he had a dynamic WR in Dixon like he does now in Darion Chafin. If I was the Bison, Chafin would scare me... dynamo

Also if memory serves, Scott didn't play the last few games at Nichols State...not sure why. My memory could be confused with RB Gumbs but one of those Nichols State stars was out towards the end of season

SpreadTheWord
December 13th, 2022, 12:42 PM

Dewey

Not a single coach remains from that 2014 team. (Thank God!)

SpreadTheWord
December 13th, 2022, 01:00 PM
I watched several Nichols State games when Scott was there, he had a dynamic WR in Dixon like he does now in Darion Chafin. If I was the Bison, Chafin would scare me... dynamo

Also if memory serves, Scott didn't play the last few games at Nichols State...not sure why. My memory could be confused with RB Gumbs but one of those Nichols State stars was out towards the end of season

He got injured in the first game against UIW last season and was not fully healthy the remainder of the season.

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2022, 02:01 PM
He got injured in the first game against UIW last season and was not fully healthy the remainder of the season.

Thank you got that, he still managed to pass for over 2000 yards in 2021

http://hosted.stats.com/cfb/players.asp?id=263449&team=2539

lionsrking2
December 13th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Thank you got that, he still managed to pass for over 2000 yards in 2021

http://hosted.stats.com/cfb/players.asp?id=263449&team=2539

There's more to it than an injury.

skinny_uncle
December 13th, 2022, 02:52 PM
The UIW offense can be scary at times. The Bison will have their hands full.

FUBeAR
December 13th, 2022, 03:16 PM
UIW had 4 pre-snap penalties in their game vs. Furman…at home…in a relatively quiet stadium.

They will need to have completely figured that issue out or they won’t be able to get a single snap off in the FargoDome. FUBeAR expects this bizuns semifinal crowd to live up to past years in terms of impacting the visiting Team.

lionsrking2
December 13th, 2022, 04:01 PM
UIW had 4 pre-snap penalties in their game vs. Furman…at home…in a relatively quiet stadium.

They will need to have completely figured that issue out or they won’t be able to get a single snap off in the FargoDome. FUBeAR expects this bizuns semifinal crowd to live up to past years in terms of impacting the visiting Team.
Crowd noise isn’t the reason they had false starts. Having open dates two of the previous three weeks and lack of timing likely had more to do with presnap issues vs Furman. They use claps and can go silent count if they have to. I would think the biggest concern is blocking the Bison defensive ends. UIW is sloppy in general but have the explosiveness to overcome poor down and distance. Margin for error is much smaller this week.

POD Knows
December 13th, 2022, 04:13 PM

I don’t think a 5 yard penalty bothers these guys very much.

SpreadTheWord
December 13th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Crowd noise isn’t the reason they had false starts. Having open dates two of the previous three weeks and lack of timing likely had more to do with presnap issues vs Furman. They use claps and can go silent count if they have to. I would think the biggest concern is blocking the Bison defensive ends. UIW is sloppy in general but have the explosiveness to overcome poor down and distance. Margin for error is much smaller this week.

And most of those false starts were from trying to go too fast that some of the receivers weren't set yet. They'll have it figured out come Friday.

gofurman
December 13th, 2022, 06:01 PM
X

caribbeanhen
December 13th, 2022, 06:20 PM
There's more to it than an injury.

I figured so

gofurman
December 13th, 2022, 06:35 PM
I figured so

Me too. Scott may be a great kid - we’ve had this discussion - but I’ve heard his time at Nicholls had more going …

- - - Updated - - -

my MAIN POINT ———
I actually think UIW is willing to ‘ACCEPT’ a certain amount of penalties in the ‘net benefit’ of their system. Not saying they like penalties. But Bobby Bowden - I THINK it was him - once commented on something similar. He was willing to accept a few penalties of the handsy PI type if they also probably got away with some (this is EXACTLY a UIW thing). It’s tough on the refs. Regarding PI do they call it every time and the crowd gets bored? Personally, I think it’s an easy answer. YES you call it EVERY time and thus make them stop! That’s your job. Like a police officer. If speed limit 55 every time someone hits 70 on radar gun… PULL THEM. If it’s an obvious PI. CALL IT. Anyway I think UIW is of the Bowden mantra because they definitely held and PI on Furman recvrs. And got called on some and got away with some. And their coach didn’t seem too upset on most … thus my theory he allows it some. And that’s back on the refs just never seen a team get so handsy with receivers. Not sure if someone spoke to refs at our game at half time but UIW had several PI calls in second half.

NDSU coaches would be smart to note this tendency to refs Pre-game !!

Also when you run at the pre snap pace that UIW runs you are going to get a few pre snap penalties. I think they are willing to live with that too. Though I suspect those penalties are more bothersome to the UIW coach as they have been running this all year and to still get pre snap penalties like that is usually different than PI which is a foul of effort and aggression. Pre snap is just not doing things right

Interesting tidbit.
We all know who wins FCS Tities?. NDSU. Running the ball and DEFENSE.
Who wins FBS titles. Again teams with DEFENSE. UGA (may do it twice). Clemson. Bama

Nowhere do you see Oregon etc. Eventually teams that fly high on O without a great D “generally” lose…. UIW is great. Hear me on that.

But UIW was within a minute of losing to both Furman and Sac State. Furman needed a little more O. Sac state really needed more D - Sac State clearly from thr west coast huh? But honestly Sac State was the better team but had a negative 2 turnover ratio (I think) including a scoop and score for UIW …. And it still took UIW to make a great catch to win even with the positive turnover ratio/ scoop and score. If Sac State just holds on to the ball they win.

UIW may win it all but would definitely be an exception

i never thought I would feel sorry for NDSU but they have an inordinate (8? Key players!!!!) amount of injuries.

***Does UIW have any starters out??? It would be shocking if they do not. Anyone know?

gofurman
December 13th, 2022, 07:37 PM
C Jalen Sundelll
OT Mason Miller
TE Noah Gindorff
DE Jake Kava

RB Tamerick Williams
DE Spencer Waege
LB Luke Weerts
QB Cole Payton

clearly Waege would really help v UIW.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Me too. Scott may be a great kid - we’ve had this discussion - but I’ve heard his time at Nicholls had more going …

- - - Updated - - -

my MAIN POINT ———
I actually think UIW is willing to ‘ACCEPT’ a certain amount of penalties in the ‘net benefit’ of their system. Not saying they like penalties. But Bobby Bowden - I THINK it was him - once commented on something similar. He was willing to accept a few penalties of the handsy PI type if they also probably got away with some (this is EXACTLY a UIW thing). It’s tough on the refs. Regarding PI do they call it every time and the crowd gets bored? Personally, I think it’s an easy answer. YES you call it EVERY time and thus make them stop! That’s your job. Like a police officer. If speed limit 55 every time someone hits 70 on radar gun… PULL THEM. If it’s an obvious PI. CALL IT. Anyway I think UIW is of the Bowden mantra because they definitely held and PI on Furman recvrs. And got called on some and got away with some. And their coach didn’t seem too upset on most … thus my theory he allows it some. And that’s back on the refs just never seen a team get so handsy with receivers. Not sure if someone spoke to refs at our game at half time but UIW had several PI calls in second half.

NDSU coaches would be smart to note this tendency to refs Pre-game !!

Also when you run at the pre snap pace that UIW runs you are going to get a few pre snap penalties. I think they are willing to live with that too. Though I suspect those penalties are more bothersome to the UIW coach as they have been running this all year and to still get pre snap penalties like that is usually different than PI which is a foul of effort and aggression. Pre snap is just not doing things right

Interesting tidbit.
We all know who wins FCS Tities?. NDSU. Running the ball and DEFENSE.
Who wins FBS titles. Again teams with DEFENSE. UGA (may do it twice). Clemson. Bama

Nowhere do you see Oregon etc. Eventually teams that fly high on O without a great D “generally” lose…. UIW is great. Hear me on that.

But UIW was within a minute of losing to both Furman and Sac State. Furman needed a little more O. Sac state really needed more D - Sac State clearly from thr west coast huh? But honestly Sac State was the better team but had a negative 2 turnover ratio (I think) including a scoop and score for UIW …. And it still took UIW to make a great catch to win even with the positive turnover ratio/ scoop and score. If Sac State just holds on to the ball they win.

UIW may win it all but would definitely be an exception

i never thought I would feel sorry for NDSU but they have an inordinate (8? Key players!!!!) amount of injuries.

***Does UIW have any starters out??? It would be shocking if they do not. Anyone know?

NDSU's offense has taken the brunt of the injuries. The defense is playing its best football right now.

I'll take NDSU's sound defense over video game offense any day of the week.

FU_Paladin08
December 13th, 2022, 09:12 PM
And most of those false starts were from trying to go too fast that some of the receivers weren't set yet. They'll have it figured out come Friday.

I think a few of those were even before the officials were set. Those didn’t happen against Sac St so it seems they worked on it.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2022, 09:19 PM

After playing 12-13 games this year I would think so.

Hammerhead
December 13th, 2022, 09:21 PM
I think many fans are bored with winning with more blowouts than close games in the playoffs for the past several years. While the Montana game was loud, the family of 6 in front of us never cheered once and the mom spent most of the second half watching a high school basketball game on her phone. Walking around the concourse before the game there were still lots of senior citizens who have probably been fans for a long time although they may not make much noise during the game.

gofurman
December 13th, 2022, 10:16 PM
NDSU's offense has taken the brunt of the injuries. The defense is playing its best football right now.

I'll take NDSU's sound defense over video game offense any day of the week.

Love me some DEFENSE man. LOVE IT. Hate this 'west coast' (yes, I know UIW is Texas but still they play a 'PAC 12' style) crap. All O, no D? Not for me. That is not football. That is waiting for a turnover or two to beat you (how Furman, who - I am objective, is Not as talented as UIW - yet almost won).. We picked ol' superman Scott twice in the first half. And then you all really ought to look at whatever Furman did in Q3 because that was a Total shutdown of their vaunted offense. I would hazard a guess that may be the worst quarter or offense UIW has had all year?? Has to be close. 3 for 8 passing for THREE yards? WOW.

Just like I am sure UIW will study the Samford film of what they did in the first half vs NDSU. They really stymied NDSU's offense for a decent while for a team (Samford), that honestly, wins on offense and is not known for strong D. Their D is better this year and thus their appearance (see, D matters! - that is the reason Samford finally got in the postseason... That is my concern as I am pulling for NDSU and tired of this UIW PAC-12 stuff. I worry from what I saw when NDSU struggled to move the Samford guys out of the way with your OL (I do realize your OL was outnumbered but you have to adapt as ya'll finally did in 2nd half). Because Furman has played both Samford and UIW and I would say UIW has a better front 7 and D in general...

Just my thoughts. Go NDSU

Professor Chaos
December 14th, 2022, 05:53 AM
Not sure what UIW's travel plans are but typically teams fly in the afternoon of the day before game which means their plans this week might get impacted by some weather. We're in the midst of a 3 day winter storm here in Fargo and they just revised tomorrow's forecast to 3-5" inches of snow expected with 20-30 mph winds. If that's accurate it would certainly disrupt travel on the day UIW's charter would be flying in. We've got a resident "flight stalker" on Bisonville who combs through flightaware.com finding the team charters so will be something to keep an eye on tomorrow.

Winterborn
December 14th, 2022, 08:24 AM
Not sure what UIW's travel plans are but typically teams fly in the afternoon of the day before game which means their plans this week might get impacted by some weather. We're in the midst of a 3 day winter storm here in Fargo and they just revised tomorrow's forecast to 3-5" inches of snow expected with 20-30 mph winds. If that's accurate it would certainly disrupt travel on the day UIW's charter would be flying in. We've got a resident "flight stalker" on Bisonville who combs through flightaware.com finding the team charters so will be something to keep an eye on tomorrow.

My snowblower and shovel is definitely getting a workout.

Going to make tailgating Friday afternoon interesting. Hopefully this time somebody doesn't forget to fill the propane tanks. xlolx

SpreadTheWord
December 14th, 2022, 08:48 AM

Check out @SportsAviation on Twitter. They track the flights of all professional and collegiate sports teams. It's some pretty cool stuff.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 14th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Love me some DEFENSE man. LOVE IT. Hate this 'west coast' (yes, I know UIW is Texas but still they play a 'PAC 12' style) crap. All O, no D? Not for me. That is not football. That is waiting for a turnover or two to beat you (how Furman, who - I am objective, is Not as talented as UIW - yet almost won).. We picked ol' superman Scott twice in the first half. And then you all really ought to look at whatever Furman did in Q3 because that was a Total shutdown of their vaunted offense. I would hazard a guess that may be the worst quarter or offense UIW has had all year?? Has to be close. 3 for 8 passing for THREE yards? WOW.

Just like I am sure UIW will study the Samford film of what they did in the first half vs NDSU. They really stymied NDSU's offense for a decent while for a team (Samford), that honestly, wins on offense and is not known for strong D. Their D is better this year and thus their appearance (see, D matters! - that is the reason Samford finally got in the postseason... That is my concern as I am pulling for NDSU and tired of this UIW PAC-12 stuff. I worry from what I saw when NDSU struggled to move the Samford guys out of the way with your OL (I do realize your OL was outnumbered but you have to adapt as ya'll finally did in 2nd half). Because Furman has played both Samford and UIW and I would say UIW has a better front 7 and D in general...

Just my thoughts. Go NDSU

More than likely UIW will try to do what Samford did. Samford did a lot of run blitzing and stacking the box. It worked most of the 1st half. The short passing game was there all game long for the Bison. They exploited it some but could have a lot more. Not having a true downfield WR hurts the passing game but when the running game is so effective, then that most of the time is a moot point.

The Bison defense will slow up this offense. It is too good not to. Word will get some yards and probably some chunk plays but can they do it all game long?

UIW did not stop Sac State at all. I don't think Sac State punted at all. NDSU might have to pass to set up the run a little bit to keep UIW honest but the Bison will run on this defense.

Winterborn
December 15th, 2022, 08:08 AM
With the winter storm we are having (6-9 more inches coming and winds picking up), I am curious what would happen if for some reason UIW cannot make it into Fargo in time for the game? Is it pushed back to a different day?

I also cannot remember if this has happened before and if there is a precedent for it.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 08:37 AM
With the winter storm we are having (6-9 more inches coming and winds picking up), I am curious what would happen if for some reason UIW cannot make it into Fargo in time for the game? Is it pushed back to a different day?

I also cannot remember if this has happened before and if there is a precedent for it.
I don't recall it ever happening before but I'd assume it would take a pretty significant event to push back the game time since there's a national TV slot for it.

It shouldn't be an issue to get in tomorrow morning if need be but would that provide a competitive issue given the "neutrality" the NCAA tries to maintain at host sites in the playoffs?

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2022, 08:53 AM
I don't recall it ever happening before but I'd assume it would take a pretty significant event to push back the game time since there's a national TV slot for it.

It shouldn't be an issue to get in tomorrow morning if need be but would that provide a competitive issue given the "neutrality" the NCAA tries to maintain at host sites in the playoffs?

Don't forget to put the growling snarling chest beating 50 foot Sasquatch out on the runway to chase the plane while taxiing up to the gate.....

FUBeAR
December 15th, 2022, 09:03 AM

Automatic Forfeit.

FUBeAR has read the prevailing logic here….

If they didn’t want to have to travel, they should have won more games. It’s completely UIW’s fault for losing to SLU.

Too bad, so sad. Better luck next year.

Sure, NDSU lost 2 games and UIW has only lost 1, but y’know…MVFC & 46 National Championships in a row…and all that. Just stop crying you lowly Southland Cardinals. The Committee did everything perfectly and you’ll just have to suck it up and live with it. Now, STFU and accept your well-deserved L.

POD Knows
December 15th, 2022, 09:19 AM

It will be easier to get to the game from Texas that it will be from western and central North Dakota. It will be a miracle if 12k show up for this game.

Winterborn
December 15th, 2022, 09:41 AM
It will be easier to get to the game from Texas that it will be from western and central North Dakota. It will be a miracle if 12k show up for this game.

Agree. I saw the interstate is shut down again this week (Dickinson to Jamestown right now).

Winterborn
December 15th, 2022, 09:43 AM

Well if only one team can show up due to weather, national TV slot or not, it is going to be a short game. xlolx

There has been enough flights in and out these past few days that they shouldn't have an issue I agree. Hector is really good at keeping the runways clear and since I assume they will be flying a charter they are not at the wims of the airlines.

Winterborn
December 15th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Don't forget to put the growling snarling chest beating 50 foot Sasquatch out on the runway to chase the plane while taxiing up to the gate.....

Sasquatches are hard to find this time of year.

And while I am not 50 feet tall, I do look like a Sasquatch when I take my shirt off so I could stand by the gate when they come in and be eating some Tiger Meat. xthumbsupx

Bisonator
December 15th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Takes a lot to shut down an international airport, doubt they will have any issues getting in tonight.

ming01
December 15th, 2022, 10:03 AM

If that happens Im sure there will be more complaints of NDSU's competitive advantage. ;)

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Takes a lot to shut down an international airport, doubt they will have any issues getting in tonight.
Yeah, seems like flights are still landing in Fargo as of now but MSP is reporting an average delay of 29 minutes (and rising).

In any case this is not ideal timing for travel today in Fargo:

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1603393817289310209

If that happens Im sure there will be more complaints of NDSU's competitive advantage. ;)
Everyone knows we have wizards up here that conjure up blizzards when opposing teams playoff flights are scheduled to come in. :D

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HelplessAcrobaticArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

ming01
December 15th, 2022, 10:05 AM

Unfortunately I wont be making it due to weather. Just not going to deal with it.

Bisonator
December 15th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately I wont be making it due to weather. Just not going to deal with it.
And you live in Fargo?

ming01
December 15th, 2022, 10:31 AM
And you live in Fargo?

No I live in West NoDak now.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Sasquatches are hard to find this time of year.

And while I am not 50 feet tall, I do look like a Sasquatch when I take my shirt off so I could stand by the gate when they come in and be eating some Tiger Meat. xthumbsupx

this is the kind of creativity I like!

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Here's the UIW charter: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAY4781/history/20221215/1900Z/KSAT/KFAR

So far it's listed as "on time" for a departure in about an hour and a 3:40PM CT arrival. Just looking out my window here in Fargo I have no clue how airplanes can be landing here right now and it's not supposed to let up anytime soon.

gofurman
December 15th, 2022, 12:20 PM

There is some irony that this weather could actually hurt the HOME team more ... Instead of 300 UIW fans there will be 200.. or whatever. But some of the older NDSU fans (or like Ming above) just may not want to put up with it. This "NDSU weather" will hurt NDSU more than UIW. Crowd noise will diminish a little bit.

NDSU could possibly lose 1k or 2k fans? I have no idea. but they feed off energy and crowd noise..

Go NDSU

lionsrking2
December 15th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Don't understand the fascination with when UIW's plane will arrive. It'll get there when it gets there and the game will go on.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Don't understand the fascination with when UIW's plane will arrive. It'll get there when it gets there and the game will go on.
Ever had a several hour delay at the airport or in an airplane? It's not something that makes you feel energized. I hope they can get up here with minimal issues because I don't want it to be a factor in the game. if they can get up here even by early evening tonight I would think they'll be unaffected by it by tomorrow.

Football teams are also creatures of habit/routine/schedules. I know NDSU has a very set schedule for road games that they follow almost every week they're on the road - weather disruptions mess with that dynamic.

lionsrking2
December 15th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Ever had a several hour delay at the airport or in an airplane? It's not something that makes you feel energized. I hope they can get up here with minimal issues because I don't want it to be a factor in the game. if they can get up here even by early evening tonight I would think they'll be unaffected by it by tomorrow.

Football teams are also creatures of habit/routine/schedules. I know NDSU has a very set schedule for road games that they follow almost every week they're on the road - weather disruptions mess with that dynamic.
Yes I have, many, many times. But not sure why NDSU folks are concerned with something UIW has to deal with. They’re going to play the same players and run the same plays. It may, or may not, impact their performance but will impact NDSU’s? I doubt it.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Yes I have, many, many times. But not sure why NDSU folks are concerned with something UIW has to deal with. They’re going to play the same players and run the same plays. It may, or may not, impact their performance but will impact NDSU’s? I doubt it.

I think people are more interested/concerned if they can get here period. Unless you've lived in the Northern Tier of States and been in a blizzard or blizzard like conditions I wouldn't expect you to understand.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2022, 02:15 PM
https://www.ifly.com/airports/hector-international-airport/arrivals?airportCode=FAR&date=2022-12-15&airline=&time=1200https://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA4QAAAG1CAYAAAC h9zoaAAAAAXNSR0IArs4c6QAAAARnQU1BAACxjwv8YQUAAAAJc EhZcwAADsMAAA7DAcdvqGQAANsDSURBVHhe7L0JfFXF f//oVhiqSAYVlmEwJe/wYWAC6AsEmSxIlCCtAYE2aoWvkWgUqogKGgtFpBvxaWyiRj7pQ QBoYLRiAFlqxAKEn9 Q0AWQRZBcAst9T8zZ86955x7zt1yk9zkft4vDjnbPdvMPPM8M8 88U XcuXM/QPPDD77VqCjp7wkhhBBCCCEk0ahSpYpei45ofm/ 5kfyP2nIhWvMmee6LYQQQgghhBBCIsPNtjKXcIjkXBPz/B F80PzBpHehBBCCCGEEEJI9ERii0Vqs8lzqxQVFdHKI4QQQgghh JBKQHJysvobrhtplQMHDvxw1VVX6U1CCCGEEEIIIRWRzz77zGc QSsIxCtUYQkIIIYQQQgghlYtw3EdpEBJCCCGEEEJIJSWUUUiDk BBCCCGEEEIqMcGMwrCijBJCCCGEEEIIiW kbedl33ntZw8hIYQQQgghhFQiIun0 1FJZ8UnhBBCCCGEEFL WG07N6PQbZ adqJZs2Z6kxBCCCGEEEJIReTgwYMhp51w7qPLKCGEEEIIIYRUQ sLpJaRBSAghhBBCCCGVlFDjCRlllBBCCCGEEEIqAdK2C8e s57DHkJCCCGEEEIIqURE0ulHg5AQQgghhBBCKjFuBqK5jwYhIY QQQgghhJQiR44exYqVb gtb Q58txYEG4vIQ1CQgghhBBCCClFtm7bjkmTH8W8P8/XewKRxqA858iR2BiETrwMRBqEhBBCCCGEEFKKDBzwc4z77zHKI HQzCk1jcNbTT6JD 5v13rKh6m9 85vptWvX1puEEEIIIYQQQmKNaeiZBqG5bTUGpeFYEs6cOYOf/OQntsnnvdZNqo4bN44GISGEEEIIIYSUMk6jUI4XjJUxKJEGYfX q1YMagQHb /fv/yElJUVvEkIIIYQQQggpTayuo7EyBiVFRUVITk6OyCDkGEJCCCG EEEIIKUMaNbpSrwFHj36u12KHNYBMqGij7CEkhCQc33zzDTbt2 IO/5 VjT ERnPjya1z8z3/0UVJRqfqjH6HeFZehdfOG6Ny2Bf6rSV19hCQSsuU7KSkJNWrUU K3kP/3pT/URQgiJD6xjBqUxKHsKZcAZuZQUs4dQ4tVLGNBjSIOQEJJIHDp0 CM8sWYecrQV6D6ms/PJnt2L62F/oLZIoyJbw77//Hl999RVOnjyJyy /HE2bNtVHCSGkfHELIGO6j8bCKIzGIGRQGUJIwvB///d/mPr8KmzeVaj3kMrM3v87jPxPDqJv k16D0kEpKLz4x//GJdddhnq1avnMwxNBYkQQsoLr2iiXtFHo8EMKiOhQUgIIRZkz D8/30P73/0//QekggcOnYKp86cw203X6v3kERCKj21atXC119/jXPnzqneQkIIKQ/kxPQPjPmNZwAZq1Eoxxe2Tk1V25FCg5AQQlyQYwbztu3Gi9l5e g9JJGRPYad2V6NBXdZ1iYo0BA8fPqx6DatVq6b3EkJIGSJssNT Uq4NGE5VGoTQG5d aNWvqvZFhNQglpvHnNAKt24wySgip9Jw fRrb9h3WWyQRWfXudr1GEhGp NStW1fJAkIIKQ8aN2oU1tQS8hx5bllCg5AQUuk5f/48dn9KgzCR2br7//QaSVRkL6GUBYQQkogEm3qCBiEhpNJTXFyMo198qbdIInLkOHuG Ep1LL71UyQJCCCF2aBASQio9slXs3xc5z2Ai8LF/UaSVSk22ioyZkJISQRoUFICCGEEEIIIQkKDUJCCCGEEEIIqSRE 6g3xI7pPEEIIIYQQQkjFJxrbjj2EhBBCCCGEEJKg0CAkhBBCCC GEkASFBiEhhBBCCCGEJCg0CAkhJF4Z/wgfsfseTnejtChj/9R3zyt7EYrrej4x6sK8EzEM2RAnz00UeOJR FnB6REEJIOUODkBBC4pJ0LLnlcuw/DLRun673Rcbiyb/D1Xc/h8V6m5Qzl1yO5jfcgBvMpX4Svjr4EfILv9QnlDVHUECjlBBCEh 4ahIQQEo/8vDVa4zBWrBcW4fUdMFPvJpWIxqm4odnlwFdfCNOMEEIIKR qFBYW/tCiRQu9SQghlQ/pnjd46it6q2Ig3T0fxAbcPBlY8rf qPvhb3DnXH1QuXGm4eQ/v0KH6xsAh7fg6k a45NbzmHrl63QoQmwP0ecj0fUvj/evQ9dA66Rbrmusd7hp/oQjmPFz57CFLWu7/Xy73DfG8Zz/e76n6gj9vPin0/ /j96rRyQLqOnf4zmbVriCr3L4EsU7j6AfyXfgNTG/u2v/q0OAtXr4wbjgP8ayf/CgSNfbJXkffNR2/RXXUvyEVxq9lb Ap/PjyJHz1lfhttSRUvVCMi qYQF/n24KPcOrHzZHW0nxK/btmaWiZLO5QmI8D/7oMl1/4StynKi637v/KvJrzvl9APy2qXm69dtkjZYHsnSWEkMrK/v37kZycjCpVqqht86/Ea509hIQQEneko2sLYN 2XLGei/f3f4cWV99jHPLxE3SofQBX/ w3uPr 141dP22Fup IbbHPb/hJXK4xvgM64FOskOf9vDXq7l9lXOtnq7D1mwbo bSLm rPx LB678SRqBxj6tzDugDJHquwKXVgOLvpduoYdB9/dPm2q20uTC8vkCBtfvw31/hwPkaPrfT tXEtnnC6S/xL tvL/kWp2zuqBfx1b/0b6 7Fmk31BemmzTqxHaAoRqEb78GGst7WIzBby7zucM2v7wYX hnOlLwBYqFEWg U51L1W5CCCFxBA1CQgiJN5Sxdhjvv2FsLt52GOeaNHe4jX6Hre u1IWjyjTbwXHBeY bVDXBu/z5jfOEbz HOydL4lBjGY83a9fW2k8vR2AwwM/f1CtM7WCEQBt3X/66OOr4etCuEwVUd3563WISyJ8/sMRQ0rnc5qn573nA5TW6JVMtvr/hpVVz8l9k3JxHGXz3/b6Omeh1lCBp8iS /uYjq4t6 O7esg rmMwn8z3AFGjcuv95BQggh7tAgJISQOEMaa7K373d//x/l5vjJ6FaoCY9eu3ARRt/bhxug7Xi5cQ/aNjmOt31GoLjnS/peYvG7hDoQ17j55cNoPdo4b526FikZX L7C0DSpcJQ u5fuIhv8YU1Eql0Db3wvTjLg RLkaRXJUcK/L/1u3CWJt/iX/8W/39heWblIlqM70/LYZI3oD6 MPbvLvR D0IIIeUGDUJCCIkrpLH2Hba rN0yfe6Zx1GzResSTSEx5ZPjhtvo OZocfiAr3dPGoM9z5guo7/BH//5nT7igjQK1XlbgB40CkvMkS/wFS5Hfdlx95Mfo6ozEqlcgrlznv5emF4G0hiU4//M3zW/vKo UppUx48v0W6n1mfW7qQSaRSq5/np1zhAo5AQQuIOGoSEEBJPSGPtG7 7qI 5B7D/p03QtSTzAcprNGmOdVc3wP5PTHfTdEgvvpNfmL2FcvyiRw/h EcsBuAXOPmNXiVRIcfeffRFMS5vrA2 5CtwmTAPDwWbhuLfX ELnwfplyg88hVweX00tvY06mPSlTNSqv 4Ki5 I36rt UYQKvTaSDSNRX46oiboSeer8C//4pLrX2ZhBBC4gUahIQQEjfIuQctY/tsvI5dh3 CDr2dwWUiQV6jAVpcYR1rmIv7PjyOFj1Ml9FeqPulRw/hwXOo6zuvP1rvX UIXkOCIgPC NwqP8KBf9Wx9aRJ46plm/pI uqA7xy52ILKXHI5fnzePHYAX1Wrr6N26vGGPtfNQ/hXtVA9hI1RX856cVCcr3vurmjZFJcLo9R8zvM1ZOCZ4FzRMs0I bqN/oxb10FfgUsu1PvoCqB9J8BpCCCFlAqedIIRUeqQyWtGmnSCxRx qyFRrPqStIuEhZIN1XCSGkssJpJwghhBBCCCGEhA0NQkIIIYQQ QghJUGgQEkIIIRWBxqmRTSBPCCGEhAENQkIIIYQQQghJUGgQEk IIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIYQQQhIUGoSEkEqPDK18SVWKu0Tmkqqh 5uQjlZ0ffvjBFmadEEKIATUkQkilJykpCY3qMxRHItO4gW/2d5KgfP/990oWEEIIsUODkBBS6alRowbatGqit0gi0qHNf k1kqh89dVXShYQQgixQ4OQEFLpSU5ORvvWNAgTmf7db9ZrJBGR 7qInT55UsoAQQogdGoSEkErPT3/6U9x0fSvc2bmN3kMSiV/ 7FakpTbXWyQROXToEC6//HIlCwghhNihQUgISQiaNm2KBwZ2wQ2tm k9JBHodEMqpo/9hd4iiYbsGfzss89w4cIFJQMIIYQEQoOQEJIw/Nd//Rf 8JuB6NEhVe8hlRnZM7hgxoN6iyQK0gj87rvvcPz4cezdu1dFFp VlnxBCiDtVCgsLf2jRooXeJISQys8333yDTTv24O95 dhTeAQnvvwaF//zH32UVFSq/uhHqHfFZWjdvCE6t22B/2pSVx8hiYQ0AGU0URlARo4ZpJsoISSR2L9/v5J95jQ71ul2PNdpEBJCCCGEEEJIxScag5Auo4QQQgghhBCSoN AgJIQQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhCQoNAgJIYQQQgghJEGhQUgI IYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUGgQEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIY QQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQICSEEEIIIYSQBIUGISGEEEIIIYQk KDQICSGEEEIIISRBoUFICCGEEEIIIQkKDUJCCCGEEEIISVBoEB JCCCGEEEJIgkKDkBBCCCGEEEISFBqEhBBCCCGEEJKg0CAkhBBC CCGEkASFBiEhhBBCCCGEJCg0CAkhhBBCCCEkQaFBSAghhBBCCC EJCg1CQhKOfDzVqjVS5DIqGyf1XqAYO dnIFXsT30gG4cv6t0lwutexEpx/ku4K018o7QHsPyo3hkVp7BmXHv1vXvOyhcpSgghhBASHBqEhFQ Cds7SRleQZUT2KX22FwVYP69AGRHFuTnYkpDW2xG8Osj/zbrOL9D7S5eP356Hj78VK9/mYf3WUOkUhOPvY9Vb59Vq4YIcfKzWiMmTU4AqIZasRMn34j0zz Pf q97nxT7/93lSrBMHXwCDHxPfRyxZYl1h/b5Bli36dBvHgDst58z VO/34Ph79mtal4ZPAKOWArmn9ckm/xHPOt84Z7D4PSEksaFBSAjRpKLf79ujJpJQt89d6FhX7y4vLhb j8N51eHX6OPScn693ljJFeVhuudXhl7OxpQy62a65axJuqQ0kN eiD/h3q6L1R0KArfjEoVaRgDbQb1wPX6N3xyLmibVg bxIGTljHnmMSlLOHhfGyQhhJLwnjRLG6RhJZ4tS/zN7CaW np/CTggZNDf9brkT9uB7/V6pBy/ACwUBmX3ucIwfF/vlAjtL3OQWMTfrHfFYhqyhJCEhAYhIZWKVIyasxivLQ5cxnaoo c/xIgnXDF M/E93YducO9Gkqt5dXpxci2kDHsa0rBwUfqP3lTIfv7XE3qv2bTb W/6P0LcKk1PuwbNs FOTNQt9GemdU1EGvmdko HQbVoxJEykar Tjud7DMXn Wuw8F62qWwJqAtlCGX7XZUm/XJ9D4ob5whAcLI2kcsgqoTgrjLWJx8RKbWBmV2NfAE3c85pcUv UpPoRhufIjva45Lgy6D4VhFw6P9gfOTDaWovuABS2BBvrYwhxh FlbX qKZ 5orA7 axwa24SQMoMGISGVirpoeWN7dLw1cGnXKH7Ng7jgYgE2rjhirG dkQOhqgmK8mrONY/EqG6Io3HK9MP5clgbV9DmEhEIYbwvfMQypR7sDzb00qsvd85pc aulTfBQCr2nDd0yK8Vfe5 979XoIflJdXPMyY2kujMGRwihc2VofFGT/U69omovnflQ tzAUF9IdmJCEhQYhIYQIirdm4zkV0CUJ9/a5H7fcoXYDWdnYcEavE0KI5nthXP1JGm XAhnCuIsFuduBXXJFaGcD7hQGndoLzN4GnNXrkdIxTa8IVjr9s 6uJZ29nrE75IPp7EEIqNjQICSGaU1g ygyo8gx26r1WzhWsw1NjMtBeRsQU56X1Hof5H5wCjmdjhA7Ekj Ir Hi/kx8swUP3dFHRTFPSumDgpCX2ADbmtbpMxUa9Cwsy9XM5guOcK8 LGBZMwpLcRWdN4pgw8OD0Hh/Up4VGMnbnZRk9gowcwqENj9BqUqV0uc/DWB0aglgA esb XCe3Yf4DxruljjPGxp3MfsB3zlMfiTt9mo1pg4znTdNjI53nyO fZMqOt3peBV4vUaQ6K8OoA4zcp3V7CxyoqrFdU18C0NdKyD9LU vvboOeYlbPHyGbt4Hh vfQYP9tPpZjk/8NmDYT5fJhboPcibivb69wF55 Ip7Myeh4eGm88plvZ9MGTSPKwp8EiTWPEf4MA/gNANwy3R ko/XTwJMfBo7psgb2kIFXvv9M/HaWsZ2yUp8kEdctEL8fJa7TUJ9/i7iHDPrhvEYA/wa2iHPGzhPX1OdVEc W8bJQ9F3zSNlxVtz/SfEerWVwFfFcKpjJX8W7fq1PcOHsUWC ePbu4lzzvdX31dnADAIk/hmIDG1 s4BAOFF8G1 QIfGb4yJdtoh0Us8vlpXOICwufCgMQllk2rYWSyy0qQsiH gAMm2FEZdeH8i82tiG Fa55/R6hHxvyawDXMaGt71B3EuuiDz7YZD0IoRUXmgQEkLC4rBQ/Nv3exgLcgpwUkbEFJwrysHs4T0wYmmR1GVCUiiu0WX4LKz56JR hfH0rFP5VszD4XmGk6GuGS3HBEgzs0gcjZq3Fh0V 4 BcUQE2ZOVHFqjkXB7 91XDMbTJwC64piqQ1CEDY/V4vg1L3wxtYJ57G9N6DMfsXOPdir9xGfC0LwuD 0zFq/nG857zHBuZhI4/f0AOPRIUYPkHLhpt0VYs125k7UbfqZ45XM4JQ3agSssiGDrmeR TmzMPg3g9gjdMovHgEy8d0wV0TFmNDgU43y/kvf2rsiTlHczD5zi4Y PuXsEa8v08XPlOED1e9hIeEcXrXvNKbWmOXMA5SVgGzhSK RRgbJtLAmfJ3oUALg8QlhRXfCcVaGiKz9UMfMAuHMDqypNEkfr 9QXMf81FvEPboLo2ShHIvmxRfC2BEG5i3vCiNKZO4Derc0hFbK y0S11jh/UylyS7xnVLF/aeI9ygQ7yhRwUxE/mz9J/F8LgFLtohnTRXfYqx49lyL8FDf9xO9ES4x Dbrlonf79TPL5bv9XsEY0uh8fdnLY2/JeWsuP T r6DrzX pt8sDDZjFQtdQ5KGQFxvpeV3P7O4j/oQgiZda4MflnPDAiGkfKBBSEilIg Tu ieFNvi3uMXNgUvYeTv8wzlu3oaxry4Ftu2bUN 3losGpOKLQsW40N1YhD MRMjZpzEvXOM325b/wzuNcfIFC3GU6v0 L26ffCsvPbqKbjF2APc yLy5T6xPNtHRuEURsq0WYYRWb0LHl Zh4KCfSj6dB8KcrLw KDIQqSeExRq2lYVQfHeahaipu 2VjYz1/LTYKxTIYW Y9g UdpuDNbcZzFC3IkDEbbLw6 xmcE /y/h59ziSLL5eT1C4YpA3Sj9/cGmCQFn6QrQPg9MDQO/RzhkUWHhz5PtpNz8L7Kg2z8fgdOuDQt3mYnW2fauPjBQ9gcq5h diXdcD8Wrc9T6bBt/YsYk7oNCxZvU8fCIw0TVTq iHv1HqhvZqRt/lj9Pb7Nx1Mjx2G5Uk5r4JZxL LtPOOc91 fgkGpsu 2GB/PH47f6Wk2IsLa02RdLL1O3wtjIl0oyuvuFwbedOCHmeLvfwMzk 43jW4SxE B p5GK 5mrgWOPGb/74ZfG/l0ikw3WRl8DcR15bRn845j4O7O2MIS8xnAJS bJhcLY0Y0mA9oB 8brwCGZwMTLjP25 cBvtxrrESHeJeBbWJcsfZ4Lx98XRsY/DOP2ZyL5zHc c58RwVIaZRmOgCUH3hLGl3hWta868Fx/8TsdCGXfIPE OrDPRL3vUWMTEN9sn953RvxGEYtvc1p8e2HcLRDPrNJLLJmhRI hI 53aeGvd0Pjricf3zXBM95CrfEUFIi8MaKXXxd/Blxqrchyhz9j14DvxHc4Ko1ouBcKwnv1nf55LF99msMeztjVan 1TjBCEk8aBBSAgJQTG2rHhRxjoQpGDisixMTE9B3do1ULNBCm4 bl4U3pwYxbEyEojLof7LwSB/jt3VT7sTjfxqne8GEcvVpkWFwVk1CTXnt2klyeItBUk29TyzKj/MUDpvehTf2QO9r6yBJ95AlXZWGe2feBz0sJgxOYf2qHGO1SwZ6 X2WsSq7pbV4nHwvWB5 TsBgZeGFOJq4RypwXxa0exvOPdEGTcOL72AzSPIc7ZxG2vKGf5 46euC3IPQMpRsdHXsTTmWlootIwFff 4RkdRAc4/O4undaC4m1Y/oLuMkgZhxXLxuG2lDoqHeqmdBF5QRiTYSS9lSSVjnJyE021JNQ z01YYB5LDq2ZhgbptEm77QzaWjemClg2Mc5rckImnX5 He9W5xVgzK6tU5ltM7QW8Kwy1n4kMeuklxr5L6xvBQ0x2enQbH xcGzWvCGLEFqLkAZJutMuLZ/y6MS3ltGfyjgfj76DhhkHik4wFhdE3RBk muH/2APF8wjhSgUNaA396SBg ujaf/44eg1YWiHd67l3DsGsgDJfsgf53rtVSPEtvY10aT vMb3VOGHAf6HXxHT6cAIy5UfxOvIt8n9Trxfvo8buX6n0/MTaVxlJb76uljaSYfBth2A0WBubISHr6xDuZnsDNI2t/ckdc7zVtjEmjtrmxqhhwk145I 7pK5zuPLlKfKOnjaX1MmEEi vKNPmTSJt3xbfRny2Ahjrv5X5l/CWEJBY0CAmpVHhNO5GB6L2aCvBhtnbM6zIcg7Qrk5WW6Rn 3jwvqmei360OS ja9hB6t8GRk363wJC0wLVm0Je8WRg/Pw F0QZextLM8zVnv172nv1bvqLgzV9zn81zw9Ts DX/TAbdqg8eKWgcKwicC102 Q5mG9HKtp4nMXTcK9g26XsyhEQB/8orejR7F6a7Trotf3HvWnQ4G4j1a2bxudEeiWWjUFtw1srzdix SnsytPWfqMHMLG/S 9n9S4YNFrvP7oVH0faq E17cSt rigllSQhcEje1my1gijQ451myXs4uXGcckBD V5gDCSAyJOCgN3oe5RGtARaKuNTB/i/HQP43qXaQQIbf63blMbiP2Dzd9 L5450jnlhEEa8C2sSwd9nhPLO40U93caG7VaiHfV67m6XeG4sM gWGqt49GdARy8LJUxi9W0yPL59SMT1Q76Cx/edYnHfPLDTb2AOvkGvaJqL/GIGl3nNESU0HMYKY3diiPdrqHu pfutre2JEJIQ0CAkpFLhNe1ESoRGg4Xj /GxNgrQqkWAG6RCGArWzhBXbkyJ4dyGNdB30jPopVq1z PDeQ gZ/vWSBs0E69 ZDGcwqAwL9vnTrthgj84jbG0x0Nv6YNHs7ExSCfhbeLbhKJ1i0 hcOwVXdUE/rchtfOt92YmgOLx1rdErJo3sDuF0N1qpi7phZoaT wuMXltBy2buE ZfWjXS 4fiCPbm6tUWdVDPI8/Ua2D6G29DYaQarHhk12knhOJucmCrMABnGr0sg7cDT8qxbsJSb hDC6Je0c3HLO37Mr2i385i8/CceNXKBObawhlDcPc4xe3gkB8IIiGIjyLQIajE/tQPrOz0pDOUAt8g/ 40cc0zeAfNdBK1LNOemQUy jRBqnlNGhELeV6964vF921ryQe5uvSLI0MGIfIvYNo3oXfvEor lGzMztdvrJGCBfrApIm1cgxQRQoiGBiEhpGLS6E688GEeVvxhO G5rYBgl5/KzMO2eLuj5 xwcDtabZ3KxABsWBXcF9XMEz71R1nMSNka/oT2M1bw8bFG9oEewcZXRg9ZkdB 0i5mRTUy /0QYgWuFki4U747CGJKuo2eEYi4V7Q/NsWuESM4DFhs3Oj4F5ofrHvE9AuYSdKUmMHKkMBB1A8aUv3qPe SWEEBqEhJDgVK/p71389py7QXTmFPbr1TKlah20y3gYi/J2oSBnMcbcYBiGhdnjMPvtMIKNFORhuXY37PWHt43AJgHL23ha u40WZ dgZ9lahKh5a0/tVpuD3K3inT7Lw2plD1oC4JQSSSLtTYq/cX/xE6e0L2DMqIOWpovi/lM44WHY/bBdc21asxYtdOwAzMOHMIVM hOWZNBkmJhkt9A FEcRFKvRvHPFxQm5vufNL48Ogdsv421aMHMtbIwDgmvp4pjyW7 m3FeAx0wRnIsBvN7lvu3EWnpkZxhs2uvWPT6a2OMgDgBi9hvuo 3K6K1h3VPk2YkDgI5yXXybMavgOc g7xvVFWmkVwkhiQMNQkJIcGq2wA3muMGsLKwOGK9VjI3/ 2KE8/7FnqSr2mPin/yRSdfsCWWiFmPLG Zzd0G3WxsbgU0Clsbo3UP30n2bhf/NDcPQjCW1b8cvhLItWZOzFTs/WGu4uDoC4JQGNf /NFyj119dujaw1/VbYVC/oKPDxozGuEakheLoi3j5LRcXYOt907qgbSyCelg4YOlJ YljrJ MLhoNtRoJw1Kvz94k7uE0XoSG/5rpu wg1YwwIs5Z6BYp0/rb2kBbi6FWqjTzGynP/SM8I6V5C/80Cn/KcfkOEVJu30ZcxxwfeSxSF10rMtiQGSBL5OP0hkZAnIBF7P ZdrE9/gmQ 7WxHopLrxbGuo5Yevwzse6Rx87oHsq2YbhEE0IqHzQICSEhSEH vwWbEkTxMHjAOCz46gnNnzuPcZ/l49fcZGLFKDcuKLdaeybfWYsNn4n7H87EmTxoI VgwYQk2Fp1CsWmkFJ/Cx7k5MOdG73tdiDF9xflY7wuW0wPdgjSL17yxC27T62vW50UQ/CYWJKFjDz1J/tq1eHmboT0GBMApDVJ64l5f0k/FXeKb75TpINL 8EdZIi88gOVRpXwSLjfHj XlYPXeU KaRVjzluG e82gh9FXKabFWDPhPjy4IA Fxy33vWccXlXjWlMw5pEMX6TaWNHc0ov03AbgrJwnTxgWW9YII yDasVjiIUeaCSYMzu4viesdM6YHOCCuOXaOMFz0YSdthSU5Rtf W8/8OjBLPUSCMEPO3v31WGJnasJp5p3h Y7X0kW6JurHo KfAnUv0O8nv9W/xVzxj7nvAYCEffAjjZKZuyJBjEG ZB2SJd/BNlSAMy1HmuF3NpWbvrPhu2YXGeSu18Vdu30akZTt934iD Fj4XjyjL9jQ9cF7524xJ6kXrIwguEz6HXoKEMFs8Y22uFjuuw4 Zf9Nj3NtOCKkY0CAkhISkbv8peNacq 5MDp66pyfS2rdHmjBUpr3VGE /OMVwS4olNTvgjj7a2DiahQd7iPt1ycQq3XtzYu0sjOjdBampOg DMdV1w1wxjrsSk9BmY2FM/rwfncrO1USEMkK5tgxtXDbpC3MrgrTexvozD8CV16KOnWcjBBq ksV8/E0B7B3y821MGgx83gPeKbvTULA2U6iLTves9MrG42A4seiSbKq JxSw4xUkoenBnQR1 yDh/ZoA712D/xx RR93yJsmPUAenbx33d5gTwvBYPmvYiJaTFvikDHW4Gf6fWsD8T jPAFUmSkUcmGszNauj9GQ UthQOkexwNHxfXmi2s/Ld4kSxg6lwsl3y1KpkQYXn8a6f/twu1A67n 384Wxo9kTB/gUYvRUBZ07C eTfe65QpjTb2T/F7TxV/xjN3fFd/QYYD87F7/b44L422weAffVAnCeFzocJ1Nt0Q2HiuMTnlexkG9o7y jdCeOurQzdnCGI6W3B3iG j1UBPcNxDfweyVXGj5XUiEcJtpCmiRFhPXqj9 DgN/1zvSzfkPCSEJBQ1CQkhoqjZG3znv4M05w9ErRRsi1eugXf9JeG 39ixjUzNglucUjGmXk1ECvmdlqvry62o0pqUEarlEBZFqg9/RM9LrWEj1VPM81t/bBI3LS/PkZISKansfG9UIrUqRi0K0eYRR91EG3O/y9pMtzY 0mGYKqaehnTrMgSMrogXaxt4PckcF7crLx7KgeaKkNQ5kOfSct Rp74zv5pNNqjZQSDj64ZtQSvjfNfE7VT0KuFP 8ktcoU912LRZP64JbUOr5 yJopqeg1agZW5K3F0xFNyB8BTYSSP1oo0Y38PUodxfq744RRFz KkZBDqAwt K64tFPuO2oCRc8SNuRnYdb 4l6VG9o2N01x6lfHbdeLcAZf5e5Kai7Ihe k HA885zU9RGkix6mJ77JPWNBjhOHh64ET75IuCufEzsKkF8aYDf 2bImFM2n4jvskA8Z7Zjtaltn3F 7XzfzN5nq 3VVBe36adNp7UGMBoXF/PASs/0 viW1mj3Loi3jnDfO T4n0jiGbTvLvIz7qndUs MN8yn EB8fwqsK/I47eI70cISTyqFBYW/tCiRehw6YQQ4knBS jab54aj3fbH/KwKCNWRiGJdz5 qSfumi0N5C54Ou9FDIrAKCR2dq0SRsY/jPXXpPFpMXpIHHIBeHIWMOV74NGBwuCKdi7D8qQyvAMhxMb /fuRnJyMKlWqqG3zr8RrnT2EhJASc3jX 76gMi0b0RhMHI5g57tmb2kLNKEBUyJ2WuIgOXsISRxSDRh5q7H 65LsocYCc8uD4B4YxKHsfx9IYJCRhoUFICCkZJ9dh9iwdJq96J rqZIQRJpefk2v/BUzrpk 7twjkRS8DZD4VirqdhaHA10Ja1c4WgQVfgNdkQItJuyiZjX4Xh JDDxPWN1wQC/qy0hJPFglUMICc3xdZg2aR6W5xbgsIwuqpYj HjtSxjS52Gs0cFZ2k3MRMeyGttGyoSTa2fioXnZ2LhXR5aVy2c FWDN/OHpMWKvnpUzDI4PbRxVvNJE4LgyGsSuAv tImWo5BqxcKcrO3/1BQmYKI8MMrEniHKFFyWBBMopnlgygU4KIo2XKf8SzLheL JvZHRgZ61C9hJAKBccQEkJCczwbI7pMxUa9GUgSrhk D4smdUFd9hJVKk5mP4D2v8/TWy5UT8Wo/3kJj3Shq3Aojr8HNBRGgyfCqHi0vzAI2 ltQgghJEKiGUNY9Te/ c30K664Qm8SQogLP66Jy tfgh/ VYwvT5/Ct/8ydic1SEX720fg8WefwSN9W Gn9DmodFxyeU3UE l6ofhLnDj1LYxpH5NQN/VG3D5iKv78p0no10qHgSVBuUR8puZfi7/fAWcuAHpGBKReBvwiDfjfIUCGnqOPEEIIiYYzZ86gevXqERmE7 CEkhBBCCCGkknLk6FEcOXJUb4VP48aN0LhRI71lIK/l3Efii2h6CGkQEkIIIYQQUsnYum07Jk1 VBlx0ZL3Xo4yAOU15LXkNcf99xi1kPiEBiEhhBBCCCEJjjTgun TrodalQZcxoL9aj4RGja7EwAE/V vSGFyx8g21LqFRGL/QICSEEEIIISTBMQ24khpu1t7FzCH32bZpFMYnnJieEEIIIYSQB MfszSupMSgNS2kISrKWLbGNH8xeuUqvkYoODcLKwkfPIKVVa7W MyD6ld0ry8ZTenzIqW85DWwacwppx7dU9e87K1/OUhYvX8xZj5/wMpIr9qQ9k47AR6pCQuERO1WCWx6c 0jtJJeQUlo/S8qrVM9ip9xJCQrNzlll2HsBycxJOElNKEvzFNAbNYDRuRmE0b qgkPqFBGLccwauDTGHZGl3nF j95UExtsxo63uWlHHrcE4fceX4 1j11nm1WrggBx rtZJSgPXzCpRxWZybgy1lY9nGPxePYM0UaSi7VahWZdV9sTceB Mdq5DiXtN4ZuGvMTCzIzsfhyFoASBxyrigPCyYNR8/2Zhq3R8/hk7Ag90jQBp7iz TvMtE zfhdapdMPLRgG056NeBcPI/C3CV4aHgfpJn5qX0fDJm0BBs/875TtM9HEozP1mFyP1F3uTWGRpn33LE0ZDoXcc27xjyD5R 5yVrn79pi2gfh3Nsp2xPPoIpU1pz8KBuzhcy4q4upy7RF 37j8JSoszzlkxdyXl7ft7cvqV0yjDxUZOhANgJ l4lXP9PHgnFR5BP9nsZS o1PVmNQGoByWy5Wo5DuopULGoTxilB4lufrdcHhl7Oxpbw0neJ tWP q5eZvvYbVwYRYg674xaBUJKEG2o3rgWv07pKRin6/b4 acv6zPnehY129O1FRysxLGHJLTzy03DCUy5NzRQX4OCcLT/0 E12va48h84MYASSOOY8tszLQvvcDeGrVNhSe0bvF/sIP1uKpB3riLo9e/8NvTcVdPeTvhIL1rbGv Hg 1swajvZ3CgVG7/NxbhueGtAFPR YhTUfFPkbmc4U4cNVszCiRwae sh5p ifr7Jwrmgbls bhIET1pWRx0cF5FwRNs4fjrQeD2N5gUtuiCrvRYm45sc5izH5H nG/3 eE8G4pxvLcMPLvZ29jeZ5eT0AiljXCEPvdPVMxX8iMj4 bX7cYJwtysEDUWV2GvISPnb JkuLjBUYe6t0FA18KVTfnY/UHR/S6N8Vb1 LVGD1fODiNQTMwjcRqFNIYrFzQIIxTPn5rib1n7dtsrP9HjCqo CDmXk41X9bpBKCFWB71mZqPg021YMSZNmHCxIAnXDF M/E93YducO9Gkqt6daBQfwcYFQhm8pb1QZubhQ59C7MYRFJpKwx2 T8NrixQHL2A419AmR0ev39us8O304 t5QR6f1eXw4bzi6jKFrb8WjGIc/FUpM9VT0nfQMVqzPQ/62t/HmnHG4pbZxRuGC4XjK2YtRlIXx47JRKFaTUofjWf2718zyX7QY g2fl2ZWjb0X FMp6UmofPDInC2/nbUO kDXPjpMNP5IiLBj5jKMhLMrnqzTk47newzF5/lrsPPe93kdMio8avUZpN/bBiHnbvD1Zosp7YdJhCt7cJq6XtxYrpGyc1AfXVDcOFWaPw8gF Ht4 jRqjifhT/GoWNgSV60I/WLskcd2To5E1gqS0TDy eC22ybQRy/uvz8CoG4waq/ijeZi2KrRh5sq9L6rryfzz2uIX8fQoMw8VY fsTPxOe0s5aSLSW7Lz5XX4OGg9eR4blmcFvE9pEcwYNOnQ/uYSuaKS IQGYTxysQAbV2jhlJGBQWqlGK/mbCszoeDnPDbm5BirHcSzXGus7lyRpwQyKWPObMPSWUIZlApDi kiPLsbuUNxy6 3oeGv7gKVdo jM9SbX26/TN/NhPPt6HratnoFBKcY5xblTvZUfErdc2lYotHlCOR51J9ql1EHN 2o1xTZ/7sWzhOKWwSlm0/B/WdC3Glte0C1P1Pnh2ycPoq3/XcdxivJCpla6sLKy2ubVdihumZ2PbylkY1ScNLRvUQM2rhKE3Z jFeG2coS7Ih7ENHFor8 UiicG5rluo1koZgS1F33mbsdiG6vBcW1ZJQr7a4XoMUtJOycdQ svLluhu9ZCl/w8PapWweG40sOVuUGceUv3oblL0v9oDH69gmzAqg0RClr6mbgh eVTcO tKagr00YsTW7IwCPPz0QvfcrO3G3R9bgn1VTXk/mn461dMGjSYmxbOtwni9YsfhOH1bqdEyK9lffU0Rex2uINFsBn b2LpW3Klj0hvtafUCMcYlFNQzHr6Sb1FKhM0COOQ4q3ZeE6N4U 3CvULRueUOtRvIyg7ZchhzfMIIaNd7OO7trivLvUuwYa xSsqSS1Hzhj545MW1yBdKxqBWercbJ4/6jPZqVS/Va6VLzdQMPL3QovzMfhFryjrPkhJQRyjFmbjGaOK2c217n/JUvGe/X3myuJQnSSVc99QZJOG2uzJ1z3Ee1m zKLoN7sSYzFTUdOntv6aDqYgU4 P9VuU4iucjicMlNdGu/yQsWr8Nb/8hAy317gCiynsloFEfDM3U69/mYWeRXrdSsyu6aYV/4/7WpESIq35Rjug40ycG0LtwtVYqKVNV4eRbUbacNNcEns6sikDh kYpRvPkZ PfS5d1cU3dkVv1clWjFf/7t3YX5iXbRjAd7SGecnSgMYgoUEYdxRjZ262IRwaPYBBHRqj1y BTyOXgrQ/c3Q9Ki8MfrNWuKT0w9I4UXNPnPrRT20ew/H2v5lOvSKHOiHzFKMyeiYEqMER7zA/WShYsmp8zwurFU9gi3Sr14HE52HxadgHOebll6POH9DYio/oCVHzgoQwcz8fyWeMcg9OH46HFRst0qSIUmWdfn4VR6SmuyoyN i36XsiZ1o3MNjQqhqIwdZeRYmWdztwbm2XMF6/DUmAxLQIAMPDhrHT4O8gHNQCIBQQHyXNLpXAHWWNMorYsK7LCm wPksgfnq5NYleOieLiqirQwI8aB1PKS rhnMJK23uH9uGK5GMo/N9z Pet9g4ywjyJPOiKbFn2Zj2iDjd2nBC1VkXLSoLC0a694MQVEBN urVXje21rLKwn l Qy1jf8vTLesf m/gpaN6ui1EHg9X1lzfBvm /K2kUfne8kSSVh51ZSpmVig9yBvKtrrdE ZJdK54CV01dtDlju/czE2TtfntpqEDY5ydu6tSZ7HTn5gD7yS1lvIuqCBgqLPu27lK i3c1C33yysmHUfbkspgbyLJu FJAk1tduorDu/ch0PVge9MnRdn78Ea1wbXM9jQ3aWWms3 k60 ybM8uRE1mHzRBr103JOLjqgTmDAtsD6XOUJU0aK/Dpwera37Hbmh1DnByPWsubMUZ/h3a5LmxjKjJpIukKvCq3APb3bo /oNLXm6SZ8sQAbFkk9Kwn3DuqCmtF8szAwjcGt27arbRqDiQkNw njjXB7 V7eANRnYBdcIpV 2No3V7toblrq7H5QOonJ WSuUd/Q0WuOuuksYhsaukga6 fjV4ej5 yzD/VFUdF8F9aMPk4v7sXxMDwyWbpV68LgcbP7q7zMw8DmXwfpHczD 5zi7q/A99UcF0gIrhPXDXPPtvTuZMRU9hYE6W0VNtg9O3Yc0H wOvX558K55Lr746ymFErQ1iIMeAduIbmWz4dL9ekxTj45cyxTM 8jAU5BZaAAKLiW/Aw7uoxDmv8c95qirFznj QSEBQgK32ir9470sYKAyuh6xp9O0pFdjhoX6348HV3opCoVBQu wydhTUfnTLS8kwRNqjxkOvEswrFaJBxXTOYybkicf8H7sKI1UG U1q/yMXuAyJPz/M j3lded8C8wAAIEeZJG/uyMLjPVLyab/zu3DfqT0wo/iDHN5b4tlYt9Jq4x8H9PplUr56LIl6zLurpVYi8ELrnThgv6w2 lV6gmaNlMr4bA6/nKknMfzcNdwmCa7cvbRh6d7ZFuJcmrAbTqgkG6nvhwqyjfxqqB UCw/9E0XloOP/k vaj7OX2usdGmPdmbv68Uj2PD7Pmg/3B54RQa1kcE7Yp53RTlxK1/y2wUtXzElurwXmmKc832rVDSx9Wz5udxX13s0uPo8dkRap2tvn Ug5uQ4jZB02X6RRgZZzEh1QZ3CPB7A8QAb7UTJS5glTRor8ujN rKu4aJPKDM3GFzFSyz5offOc/g/UReo/ETNZcFOVybzYm3zcFG8RmUuo4PJIR5fd05RyKv9SraIx6Hund5 I7B2oB1b z3eYtVz0S/Dm5uESXHagxKo88NGoOJAQ3COONc3lqsUWtpGNUnVa2haipu 6UWVqLi3hhOmOJYsDdPVwyydep2PVC6Bm7rrf1aShToJgtPzT6 He198GwUF 1D06T48coM VAK2PPUApn11Hxapgebb8P6Lw/0D ucvtrfCFYvKauQ4LJdeNykZeHrlNvUcRXvexqJ75UA4YbzMn4T ZZrS54m147mFjMDtSMrEoZ5dxfsEubFv/Iia2Khu3zLA5c9Rlyg9tRE0QBtaYLBRGm3yhaJKCW/RqseUeJ1ePw8DZUilMQrsxi/H HiPt81dOwW0ync7k4KFp9hDxha8Ox8D5OlpbSg/lLmsEBsjD24unYJC1Wff4Ojw4xFBUk264H6 9p9NoWzYeT5ftyeex4eGZHiHaszBt1kncO8e4/vuvjzOeSVCcOw DBwzHAmT6ghismNhFt1ALJfLZbM/pVTbMmIQF1f15UuaVMWYwg4KXMPlVi IXaZ508OrsZ3Du3hd937VoktECXWKkYveUDmwglJOhd/h7Toq/NU0FoUC7xhmog5Yd9GoYFH/0P3gqy3i/pEyhCDVQq8EJ8nxlRw6m/XYJkoa/aAQpkfnzxfvRTuUhmW5TYBtSG1FeTcNEledfxL1yU2IGL5HLWJ HOop7oeIfuM1mbbw9U8ek2bPAZJMXYYBtjWYCdbxtr7dLb616S Yux87gE8mK0yIgb9IRv5Uk4LWff i5nKFVPm3fHWRraS5t0Jw7Gx7RSsyDG 3ZvTe/iCc6jyVYoNWCZR5b1wOJOHVaZB3qgn2l2l152INDR7jdwaXD9e r4PJ3HEXekf7bNJzpHZ7jPpDFt7/h1mHbcObpovtt3mY9pqHZ8E/ZmLEjHMYZcrgnBcxKlXnuaKX8HKO1agR XfKcMzXUV5bZphpK2WrkNtYjAXZ6lDYlEzWWHo6U9ui/YCpWH1GBqdajLyVopzq14gJoo591ezhvaOt97Vr346h9xoHAxv 7z2NjtiHTmozug3ahPIKi5H/ /LwyBrNeXaKMPjmvoDVgjNUYlMYjqbzQIIwrTmH9Kh3ApUsGels qjWt6m66a Viw3qXlsBTY fcXDQGlWqf8Eq1megbu1UrOq9l5UbpJFuOaif8jFJ/GSIqhoCuuLQy1hUKRVwPNa6BJ sOYO04b1rJlfI /hj2cPQvz1RCMNDz /AwMula3OCY1xm2PPIOJuqV2wZvav//MERw2lar0PrjtKv1NqiahbkoXjJl0Z/m5qbkhlDIjCqNRCW9bn2WLeFecOxO/XlJKeUmkaTW96kMa1NOM6G9JmfPw2rj2aKI/Yc1rhaE1U7up5GVhvUoXwZl1mD1DKycpw7Fi5TzlLmsEBhCV/62ZeHq4afQUY8vLU7BRppHIsy IfNDRDJpTOxX3/sEMIJCHV3PMG1gpRsdJL GRPsb1mwgl3fdMMmJrUXs8vXCKL4hBu/ufwR/N8b1Hd Fjj3nADieJdFjmz5Myr0xcKBQpXecWvrAWO7WyG3GedFDc6mE8/0gX33eNCSeFgjggEwvUc6Vg1MKHfYZyeFzqkhncOZk3E3fds1g 3ugzHa5NMozsIJX6 WHEESb/MwopxQlmVQUpk/kwfh9deNANMFOG5N01FO/K8mqTyvJx4R2MGL5GLft9rOmQYK0LW7fxUrwoK/2GMSRuUYRw/vGOfv9Hl6D5sUXpeqpDzuuHxs2w8ZWREtJv6P3g6Q4 3E7KuSfoUIVON8w4vWOszWkqcd2 cgoUzM4WxZHy7azJn4VnzdY6 jZ2l3BAaVd4LhdkTdc84rNF1x21jM5TnjxdNbhXKv1z5Ngv/m2sxsGSwub/KHmNrA20U1O6KP763GI9kpKFJTf2GVWvgmoz7MUobU8Vb97kHj fu2Lu59cTEmmjL4qi545JlxvqmlNggD05e2n72Jl9caW0l95mH FH8y0lbJVyO2VL2o9IpaEL2sk0nto49vZWL01Rj3QIr0PfzAPA Zp79fY4waGiytktBO6FMqFaSbsLU6lo0IquPe0jlQCkgjT0YNN dflVBLmtmkMyv2Z997ncykllRMahPGEZW6hXv172o0Lq6vmX/NKv7VUKO rdUtpQOtUUnsMGq0Vh7VrsTFCtw8DcQ1RqcSaJr/sg46OSqbl9f4mw8MnzQr2FHblaeVMKFG3OR laira9dTrq4SyL//WbY0bzIazrBmYnBXNJOxBJouX44BiSe0UHYXRqITrpqT5I97pb 2Q1RmLKmVOwOooqCrZiuVaK7u0dqGzVbNtF9yoW4L09RgV9Mu9 N5dKjlKCpv9G9LV4U4MNsnSC/6BFoFNRug246K3z8QYGLO1Ef8TN7z5L/mQR9MnQQAJMaaH2jWVGL 3p8x15jMwMVwOrt0c/s9f92PwrVw0SRJx3cMlAYI0GUzUg5l/8SBvZ4AK9qY2vQvBfxiO7djCkXz2PnS5noMipLK QZwkh6OER6x L5LL0GjkWNR46IHhg7KFBxS rQx fKWexzYytpXnUnKa09 qq1I1j/D8Ogk/lqp3I/zERvYayq43nbsFO35J375zZ8KFdkz5XOcyfz8/Q4bXc5fc0NZkNJNj5SSmzJ827fjJ6O6YSScM2NZhTNAhyOqp4J gyjznifWsZ26J0r1mgpaZszD4/1D9F5b6vo16/0Nrnb3wRKUwaQ6qCverfizAmxZm4XZ82biwQEZuKvLXZi8VZ z96h7Q2 jjMB7t0pDR72KIyd9v/PnocYYO8Ls7bVQvQt6/0KvlwlmL7tY5JQgcyahb2qSkCGGO/OI7Ajcs60syPTLDZHeXYe/pF2phbE3cR4mhpBH/iFBR7A8128RHn7rNaPuc3QOlAbS0JMGn2TFyjfUYu0ZlMflcvT o52qbVE5oEMYRvmhSgg0TzAH55tIeD lonziajY2l1LFj4otkJjg8L8PxLK1x1zxTeEYb6Ka1h8tHyWhR J9w uiPYm6tXt071BWOwLoMX6 PfXjD CqVm1J/uN3rYvi3A8ulyEnZR4T/wEjb6xstUAESlPtE06H3GSGyxjvW4pZmhAJ3c75 kd8HQwO d0m2qoZhK/m38Ofz/zIkU2 OaFiGUoOP7/ZMLLx4eeP1WPf0Kz7/d5nCri7pOrUUoqL4G5wZ1A5Say6ub W0bCj16CJs0dBnrIqhXx9Sa81CoemiiyJMOWrfQ6RoDDq dioFyXJD8ptWFMrX8dTx9R7DrF Gkq9JumQ zpqWHy TiEayZco92JRYK0g3jsGL5DPQKIR8if77SpjEau44VEvnKHNKY V2SUixLnVQ9qdsAd2qP/4137DeX83C58KL9/n/Zo16AFblChCv3jCAv3GF4pSXeIMqbWrOVuGyZ3cz6bWIaaGbEY xaohpOR513VMWGkTZd6LlKQGXTBqzlq8 YceYcyhW8MfSE4YBatVz6h/LroSuw KumvB8PZI7ZGBwRNmYv78LGzYWyCM4UbKUAxKizr MXoh8OehFDmjhivRewdFJ2uMXnaxyClB tyHZ1e iaeVe3YxNv7 mZhFxK6Z1gePLM3BivtTA WdEzc34YvA0BnQOliJxwXo4n5JjBxIQGYbzgiyYVDkfw3BveYY pLjj SWTiUbaCb8kUqDG/mrcWiSaJSVspfMU7mzsOI3l0w8CW/weNNHQxasM8Yt FcYjXeKwzqiQqx9DiPjet1kAqkoVf78lTSKwLeQSbKi8PLH0DP Cf7JnxflZGFMmrvCXreRae0cwYmTLiXg3Emc0KtN/r/GdqNaKOTLx9yFh9RYtSRcM/xF5C273x/YxINIni84aXjErSyKZVFGKYxDvLZR9K5 YVED7W7VvWprt6kgH8X529S49NtubSvuLRThXrI8muMIC7DlLZ lmSbi3e9nJn7ggyrwXEuvYTrn8YxcK8l5UrughjQONv9coH8vz xPMdfxurVINwSd0HT2HNhEw8JRtxq6dhzJxsvC eUY7jL8hbgok36tPilBLJGjeqNka/TL b9V7dkxsR5sT05pK/D/nLZ2FUh/Dlhy 4zLdZWL9NvFf Wl9v8NAe0TeUyLGA0t0z2Ni/AT/vp9xE5SLHD0pD0GkMsmcwMaBBGC8UmAFcgF5/eNsuYHzL23hau5IUZ cERvSKFWfy8JbujWwyZrHLcxjLa2O0ol WgW5ihmXweZcZ2OaiEPqXh/X4TU3NFNw2ahZWfLgL21aaE7EXY fscfagEXHM4f3b9BpwaUlam10ozpuH3 n8k9RnOPppdxd/ZQ6Met3tO/sXUxmv2dBUfopwMpQHX93G/nnHRmW5Xte3LMgos1bX4m/cCmoxPt5jNmW3QD31uiXIkzGkeOszGDLFGOtZ844ZeHvlw7gt2 MdqJsqDXt24x0Wj r987fYrjJJUa0NEMbbMGoHJufJONYTcexNv/r4L6obIjxE/X5lRjHOuSb0PH5tJ3UxHQSzFvFq3bRfd05eHj4uEXHpfRu5IRb e2Rpm65sYeyjBR4wiP78NHqt7JwC2WSc7qNmuv17rg6TyXZ7Is RjCw Mi74RNd3gsL69hOuZjj9CKhaipuG2jUrx8vysGa3Gyo6RZK6j5 49H0sV 8s8sHEmZgojMsm4hmNnrrvAffO26hIutxsCDyJYrM33MZ5kf/0arhELWtKEXNienOJxtW4dhfcoXW7V1etxZq/G73BSZl90DGK7GPSuLHR1Z29cpWnUSh7A02DUC5y28m8P89Xf6 XBSCovNAjjAlE5vaEDuIgKuNutje0Cxrc0Ru8eeuyGc8B5DPH5 rgu1oVen9i7PYSwdu2foYAllF gmdjTGNWbPVV62P4hJJMhgMtdm4Onpw/WOI/hoX1mFRw9N8TmP/HE0G8/p8aFI64K2MVSmpRvfXULBVVev3gWPT7SMHfn/WvvmiHr1TUOhD0XLtj11HjuC557LxuFg4x2rtsa1ZpCXrLVGwI 44YPmqdwLnbDu6Fkt90e3NUP8xyJMl5WIBFvx sSGLhGL/5hxRxkMpyQ26orfulJIuT/bvXoyNb5r5IRO921u0m71LMHmx4Xp 28xsvBBO2Pdonq/MyMaqnMDyf3h1ln86DNVLJyjNvJrSAYOUcSfHEWYbYxUt4wPlB P6D5N 8bVifu80wNKQ7qSVpmrTuoMtdHpa7BmByEgd5NxKiyXtljG/O36Mv4nd6fHmJ3QePF/nc8i9PckRfOSryg mmHANaXmuOExdl9n9dPJqOvo3/NR1JwiVKWeNZF148gtVZZqhTr8ilZYHFTXjtTPxOjS9ujLE/K1mvvezpk72E0qCTcwtKd9BIFjmuULp7S2SgGWv0UVL5oEEYDx TnY70ZYKBLD3QLEk665o1dfC1k1gHnseMINq7SwQGkUA0mj1Lb o5duDSuTQDcxRkZVM75lPqbdMxzzc W4BCMdZAVyeO86LJg0E2vMVszj6/DUrGzs/Oy8Hjcj FZ8r5z39UZj3NC6FNzMouTjF7vgrglyguMjOHfmPM4JZWCLnP/pzqm6Im2MURNMoz4yDv9zG7Z8YC5CaVwwEyO6tEVX7canxnQtm cLpqGofTtGjzIUr KscRg4JUt9S9WrcrHYeL7sZzDiJZ3/JNdm4pE RsVenDsVPYc8g Uf6fc5cwqFuUvw0GLzfFGpDtURHb/NwoP3TMWr8lzdbVMsz/8gG0898JJvrG5ZULz2YQw231U89 GPsjB5pEgDdVSkwYN9fEpexHkyBIWv6vG/ac EFzzIdFUSXNPiUhzZak1n6 Kfl072DvV70PLdR87DFvWuR7Bl3nA8qBsfbnvkPltrty KMVLRsvpRl3vo5VOLMhfV85UVxVgz4T4j2JTKn0fUfGsjp juwUbDMbaPKR izatJuNwsU3k5WL33lLhPEda8ZW2QM91ChQx4w1Ca1Zy2ao8gq S1uUeMM8/HqUmP8YN8eHezudddmYIxWvHfOuAdD5ueh8LiWe8Xi3T4rwJoF kzBtrd8AjnXeLU2iyntljS 4TLHRw1ZC90FFI38P24eLlmDjZyJ9ZCTUonWY5pNJsUG5vepGi MOLH8DgeUYeMuT2SxgyYCa2RNybFp2sCagLlRwW5WtUhu4lFmV k PDYTTMSBX43YZ3eafehr6XXPhqkAWcahRIzYEy4ixlVVPYaymk pSOWGBmEccC432xfA5ZqubYO3AFpayPDWm1gf68q1QFTapn7dv 33Q8NiomobemVrqHn0Rqy16fIWgQQYen6fnXjqzDbMf6IP27Y0 J3FNvbI uAx7GU6uOSEcazfcoXDAVA3u0R2qqDpaQ1hMjjBCHaDlqFkaVX nToKCjGx2tn4aEBPZHWvj3SuvTB4OnZOpiFUEifWYRHooxWt EPwzFYVKDG8gAmz8rCRj2xds1bx G19VkYc63z2kloN9aMuiaebflM9S3TrhPfMbWt8Xy/X4yNXxlnG4jnnJnli9RW/NFiTL5Hv0/7Luj5wCyssQTFSbrhN3h YppqaS0uyBaKqTj3Rp2m8vzhU7Egt2xNhVETJyHpLf2u4rm73j NTRx1MwjVjZtmj0EWcJ4NxHvt3GYZCUmaPsAJRnDy4X6SMwceL hSHrS2Pnog1/jfzuc8cYARSKP3oJg9W79sTg Uawjpb3vog/2nphhFL4qXmnAiyY4HYPvazyx6uN9vnKhuGYOCkJq2WwKZU/e2KgKG9GA0kqxvzpN7ZeuOjyqpyT1uzqy8NTA7qI /TBQ5bpdCSmWyj2FuBjsdarg1UwmeMM5VQq8nddcEtbp6FRB4Me n6fd4c/jw3kPoGcXLfeuE /WIwMPzVprj7Ic07xbmkSX98oey5y/gpK6Dyoa9MFQs84uysKIHiJ9ZCTU3g9jS/oMPGLqFrFABmF7UgdhE6V253wjDxlyex5OZCzGC5nqzIiIXNZI HHWhksOifOmAeDXveAbLJrU3ykx5Id2EzcjTgtt YXrHlAzZs5f3Xo4y6CJd5O kmzcDzCQGNAjLHWsAjlQMujWU33sddLvDlNp5WJ4bZahkDz4Wx qnRcgrcmx5aQLbrrt0chMB99e lGeimdGgixyDlLcbjQmG poH/bWumpOKW/vfj6ddnYpDZali7LX4xpg9uSa3j/y61U3BNj HivDy8PclQ7uKFlt2n4N4eqWhpCVgi36vXqBlYkbcNL/RzVprRUgMtr22PvmNmCENwG/IX34 OXi2tUjFeloc359yPviKv 3olqtfBNdf2wL3TX8TbDzi6pfVv3n5xkv034tvLNHq2v1XZFUb W/VnYtvoZjOnf3vLuSaibKt49cwoWrX gbMcw3XgfVix/BqN6mM8uvtetffDI4hy8OS4wz0SUJ4Oy3xf5cZDNICgNhLE/Lht5i0Ua3WCWD/HNb5DvKdJuaozGZ8U5HUdlibw9HL1StIGl8ugkUS6yXcLPR5dX rxm1BK N6 E/X9yjVwuHZ8K1XTDI1/tiHx8oqdu6rV/ZFOe2c8tPjXrg6XV5eE0YuL2cMk/k3zF/yMIfHVMoxC7vEol/zt Suw8aJOG2qTl4TQZF0 mT1CAN9/4hGysmdrX3EscAFYRt/WI80j/NF8G0ZkoPjJoj75cW5f0ilzXthmbh6VEiT5rlUqLrD1l358 7My5cz/3zTfdA//TYehtJwzDShS6iiUWVwsLCH1q08Ad7IIQQUgk4mo0haiqPTCza MwW3Oe0RQgghhFQ69u/fj TkZFSpUkVtm38lXuvsISSEkEpI8f4CI4CEI2AIIYQQQogVGoSE EFIJKSwwgpn0SncEDCGEEEIIsUCXUUIIIYQQQgipBNBllBBCCC GEEEJI2NAgJIQQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhCQoNAgJIYQQQggh JEGhQUgIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUGgQEkIIIYQQQkiCQo OQEEIIIYQQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQICSEEEIIIYSQBIUGISGE EEIIIYQkKDQICSGEEEIIISRBoUFICCGEEEIIIQkKDUJCCCGEEE IISVBoEBJCCCGEEEJIgkKDkBBCCCGEEEISFBqEhBBCCCGEEJKg VCksLPzh7NmzepMQQgghhBBCSEWkVq1aSE5ORpUqVdS2 VfiuS4NwgcXv683CfHmDz9vg9 /sVtvkUSF YCQ2MCyRKKFeadiwHRKHOIprV8Y3jVig5Auo4QQQgghhBCSoNA gJIQQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhCQoNAgJIYQQQgghJEGhQUgII YQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUGgQEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIYQ QQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQICSEEEIIIYSQBIUGISGEEEIIIYQkK DQICSGEEEIIISRBoUFICCGEEEJCUANjx4zA2zPFMr4r0vTecmX AAPU8Cwbo7RBkjh4mzr8bk1vqHYQQBQ1CQgghhBASnORr0bq uV4PfSMyqtrgsYlDsHbyHRio95Q5yR3RqUlV4NgRLCnU wghChqEhBBCCCEkKA26NkRLoTUWfnZabNVA6w4tjANhUQNNa1d DtUv0ZjnQoGM98fwXsW/fFhzX wghBjQICSGEEEJIEBrivqtqAf85jfyXj6HwP8AVjVsgXR81aXB zVzz/8BDDrVQuU/rgV7fcgZUzW6GpPOHShviV2L9yxLVioxMWyHPGdZJHNM594r5D BmDldH09 dv/7oq yfpw2Ijr/Jf40YXT2P6e3kUI8UGDkBBCCCGEeNOyFVpLI z0aaxBAQplJ FlyUhvp44aXN0JM3/WAi1rAIeKDiI3/yD2fSdOO3FYrJ/Al/KcC2exPX8/cv9PXiAcktG6fhKOFxVgyYqPsP7oBVxWvwUy72ylj4dJu uQJp7/y4OfIkvvIoT4oUFICCGEEEI8SbuxHhqIv4cO78ZxnEfW4bNi6y doea3fMPtV91ZoeslF7Ht/NUYtysXTK3Lx0Oy1mFO4F8 tOIuv5Un/ Q75K97Hc5uOqd EZi8mzX4dv166BVn5uzFn WHl7nlF7XrG4TAZmFYPV4jnzv/wU72HEGKFBiEhhBBCCPGgBQY2qyH nsehf55Xe47/86xhmDUVx9Sea9Gytvjz/Qlsftc4JzbUQHr3dDw77h6sfGwY1o5roQzTyGiDTo2rASePMZg MIR5UfIOwXU/8VfmVD8Oz3fQ H9di5mRxbHLP4FGtHGGL0/oPwNonhmFB/4bGDhI71FgC/1gA35gANZ7gWsyaIranmFHIwkw/G85rlACdL96ePgATnNHUzPewjX0oDdzGWJDKj87Hunz4lljka1 L5aJSKyQ8KhfkJa17pg1/pw8EYOEKO9xqCWbfoHTFiwjj5HEJ26u3QxE7WNejTT3 Hkk4vEE0d5EUM66aypl0LtLxMrtRAp/vkdxXLfc0Mw zSeugUoHvFjgZ3pGNCt2ZoWe088v 5F39ZeTDigDAN jRDa2EPFu6XvZsVmBKU83gh9LQfyeg7sB/ OkWep99R6ONrH mHCXExz0nlpcIbhL2vTcYVaq0qWra6Qa35qY7LLhV/flTV2AyTKy6timrsOy1VLpw8glw5jsBcXMcTRJd 4ZCZeTdWTr8nPCXoklpI73VzFK2ShJQQc7yNufzzMNjATey0ws x7OyK90U Ar06o/LK56DSO/6cqlA6fcNTAwKvMiCM10PrGkjTsll4dVJEw9ayvj8lxgRZ5dPg 7sVfoXi3biL f4bjsGLw0GTdH2rhwSTXfnIYNeiXb6tq KcmohgvY98FaPLHqI6z50SViOxJqILOFDCZzApvXxrLnsqwJXc 4j0ms06f37COMr/HkcS0SoaT SW2DyuD4Ymyby248u4NAXZ43l5Hl8/aPqaFBdnxeKtE54VgY2 m82pEdCBTd7rkV6U1E4vj6BfV8D1Ro1drSUbMdD0xeh51NvYYX eEw65f/0bek55BaNWhevjTiLlwvnP8fSK932L 3iC6NIvHBrUrYHLLgmvkr/w74uo1jAVk7tLlxlCyhA93sZXVtbsRb4 RIiiQwu0FhrhhaN78evZazFF5JMnFq3G0KdWY44 JaFIboM0aQMeO6EiYTZodl1AJMzwKb06qOKg9Sx8J4wyOS7QIo/e/Vz1uFVr2AT3yXGFO4/ha2GupfW8B88P7YrJA9Px7MQ upf4LL78XvwRBmP6L9Mxs3 q2DiGQ1 JP7WbYPLodEz ZR/MuqmWzeD78rsL4v9qaNmmKyb0T8fzPRvrToAwadkOaXWFmnjkY MUOJhNGOY9ErzG54opauEI2epQBwaf9qIGB/YTBW7cqvj68F1OeeB2j/rzSt/xy5uuY9KE NRTVa6Dp5SIXsWMnIqoUFhb 8ODi9/VmBaNbH6ztXg9ff/I /oKbMfnqn6Dwg0X49Vv6uHLRuBlpQuj8ZaYU6Ob2aWw/XQM3N6qGr4u2Y8DZVni7XS0c2rkIo1aKn0lXQbftfXvxpTAM0m qLAvefCyjcvhG/XntE3Ulm5vQ7OuG mxqigZRm4vjxg5/iuUXbRZUiCsL1HTG5lyjQMpMKLnx7DFmikqlIAuoPP2 D37 xW29FiXS1/JmoreV3X7RX7zTxSi9z2/iOj/VphZbVZRpcxPFPTwBXi2/ feBvVvyzGnrfmIzLpFD4 gRWrFqLv3yij1sFoO 3Dnzpvh/Vrm6BBhfEeS I82Rnpn6Py05 ip7zNru/l3OfWz66cB7b31uPNZeLyvBm57PKi0g3qlZoenI//nK6Hu5rVUP1Xl84cwxr1r2lzxFIV5IBNyC9vpm/zmLzOzl4ertsEdXXOH0M239UDzeL /rydhTEJB QEATmfSvSze9XKUDhp fRoKXINzJvyvN0PuhUt5rh5fDvCzj06R48nbXb6FmMKg S0iImZamDkDN9hCw6vR9T5r6v6hs3bu7VE7 6oSGaStkpuHD6IObMzcUVOi/lf7Afl7VNFbJVHPyPVP434aENun5LboFf9WuHvs0M YPvzyN/xxZM8h2/Fo8NSVP5TvL10QLkV0sV22exfspKobCackzLS4VzX A5LTsIoyK9hXhmsSHk/dcnD2JJ1vtYEyRAZdqguzHr hpKF8hPGYGBDb/D9hWvY4qvJcVdHq6v5VamDuNmXzk8jfQnrkXLf59A1hNrsURfT brA3XcVsO/dV/DQV53wfPdmaFpDlz9RtvK3md8peJmOlDKTw1rPqnbmICbNznU0 SDXE5PF3ID1ZfDetexn5rLGRZoKvvzqCFc 8rXSdm/v088mYLz/Zgl8uK0CDm4Vx2FN8M1knq 91Gld0FttmPhB5a Z9N6h0MvSuz1Gtg W4U19z0HvoPZjQSpj2K0Ue2Kl3liExS6eg5dxbr/l6QD/c11oafbrcW3QH6dbdWxjLfozyCrXfLLsGxrnmPqHv9u2KX11fz zAmZdk8mC/0nGDvqfNKjRNYIspPgO7bsiuW3if0rK PYM7Tb2O93u1Kyxsw805RfyXrcibyxaF/fiSM5AIc1/nBipk3opEnkRBPutELw7siOTkZVapUUdvmX4nXuvyUFZZMIbSl K8Ghov3ILTIiWLVM6Rjate/SZLTGp3h67iIXo8Sbpq1a4AqRgXL3nsCX/6kmMpcw8rQfdFr/HphwqyisQmhmrf0I6w9fxBUp12LCEBmBqw0m909F658WI3/rR3ju/YM4/qOf0AUxUkTFMKGvobAc/0ykwz P4UIzYQzqwzaqNUTf66ti3z/3I//0ReCyeujbWbq1nMZ2sU/2KAMXhbIchhve9 /juX3CsLq0IQbeEWGoaxeaXt1K5aPNn32HC9Vq4ObuA/DYjdWV4bn9iwuWZ7VQuxkypWIjnl2eU622fJauQrmQiMpgWEdR KV/Evn Y asW0n Wjl ZnlOSZKEMHtuOX0 J3hgk8YSQQU2B9Sv hp5KwdT5oH5VfHlYh3z/piqathaVp5JDfqLKgyQ 2boHm08KGSeMtplTRDp2Dwy60aDzHZjcWSjp1YRCLWVe/hEc/88llp6Wakhr3wLVjohjhedxQdRPrdunIVMda4gJmZ0wMCUJxz/ZjedyPsW 4upI69wZM9WUA40xeejNyhj8 gs5FOAgDl3WSmyrH0fPLXdgVh/xLv86gfU5W5D1iZDB9YVh stg7vsN0buR9OQ4KwwHYM0xHQnzehe57SoPnWXKynbkfyH VKuF1j6XvGuRJsqbb267ZvXQQKxv3rRFyGHxjX9UA2m33oCxVj lc0XhvLfqIb9QzwBiUHFN6VE9x3GyI377hbYx6ytgnlwHaGFTH 1q7GgMeM/dIYlBzfnotRM/X5T/xNGM9iW66bDQen92LK7FeM448tw6/XOo6vXKmOuddpunfz9OdYUQ7GYEwJWs699ZrWojx8/bnUS0UZ lSUIak7dDf05H1S3strCr48LOXCZ9intkLQrSsm3FwPl30jjEu zbP5UlrsghJr2479qqWf6UsigoMagpF49NP3JeeRv/whPC3lU H01NE1Lw1gpjw5 htxPzwrLQPD1CeXavPmgWI9KniQWFdggvAE3NxSC HtREGQ38oci80t3hPr1MDCk8D2Lzcu3IzfCVoELR/dh1NL38fRf12LFIZndaqDpf8kjrTDw6lqo9vUR/OXPuViydTfmvLwH 8TzXNG4GdLFeZfJhtNvTmPF2t2iAAmB9kKOe6FIEC5Ludk/YDjcgAadW6kWsC8/3YKhL0vXFVHxrDhozG3k5EfnsX3FSuVWMWmpMQi9Wt0r0Vf2HK 55H4fk0AchOL8sDM8Nb/tfd2O7ELZXXN0Gj12td0bJhcN7VD564uWN2H5G7LikKg79Yy0e uv7mJJlhNQ2ntXCf05jzaK1eEK8z5Q/v2vk3WShtLcUyp4QcmnCSC6U11hl5K8pUthdkoy0m42fK74Xwj urgGPQKhJ6EmezrBjBl/wc2peLv iof2Y 8JePXDy0aC/2CVF1RUor3KfOMogqD5I45QjmLNuMFcK4x6W10Ekoawsm3oFf eRUC4yVjZU4j81/leH7pbufkJ3z3rYZPMc/2WjUb0vWY7OUL8LwSesg/gpF7mbZyPDpdozK ghr3t Mh7aewNfS0GrdQiha4risc48V4Nd/flvnOyFnlEYWLTUwtq14ZiH31gu5N f9AizJysF28VzV6jf0zpctU4258k6eQJY49/j7J3BIbF5xZTP0VidY8JCH1jLl5C fnBCKpjAar9bl8JYmaCnrJFPJFcbJgHlvCSW1QMjht7FG6gnCK Gz6/6mzSVnTrRlai/Qp/L dlcDVPlg599Zr5vx5GUYtel/opaIMLS1Qeilqi9 LP tz3kf ecMg/PqklAsfhTbGJLWriVIgfvPFHjynyuZK/DoreM9YyGk/fmL0YH797X71V2IEvHKp/z58C0OfXo0pQp/OFfLoCWnoCnnUoJn4s1MYiYXfGQbhd2fFO4l33xmlPEkwKq5Be EdjFTXqghD8RqUmFB/Z0vEjoQR3DdFS8f13OCQrvAg5ftqf4Vec/Vb9rSZd61EPDeSo3ssaY4Iv8 rue6FoXYH92PeFeLbLm2HmE0OwYEQn9L30vIsPdeLgDCqz/YQ EISBV8h /gs4dMAiUEQFfUgKOCfff419prvb6dM4Ls8Rud1waIqGTzElT46 PqIFOd3SF1c6KFH8 Etf7t/wr8oI04CRez/rVWSzx5dljKPxKirsk2ZGDTvWM/N6yw90 wbk0zdhn5E/N fMldlMiZYwzqIwt NIFfKmiOBgY UCUj0JL Tj9kTFGp1o127ibqPIgiV9O78dfXn4dQxdtR67pQfDLftpDoKF RP50 EcQF AKOHzKHP5zX8kUgNYRml6m8c0WrTj758nYvaWDKbCUETIOfqPX jX z112mnt4tr6PWouApN5RQGoj7vO96sU 9WrokywIu8nxvpHeqr1v7jX w3nkV8l0OywUMIynRno6OrPLSXqQDeFbJXfJrL6l2pxiX2bllL PMt3KNyry1yjVEwY0Q9LHxmGtdNH4FcpLEHliu7d/HWFDiZjIWg5d6dlh06Y9eDdxpQdTzjcSqPln0LvEvXGFa174u1 HBmBW/1RcdjrYNw5/2o9q1fxBoAr/T9d7KniRheQWuC zDxY8PARrxXuZ o430cmTRKOCGoTC2k8xSkC1Jm104o5ApoxeJGh6VTvtSlfGnD6 oWiNsy6p8bBZK15w/r8WcrUdw6NuqaJrSCmNHu0xlkEDYg8pswYpIuq2MBi1NkuFDXh Z8uBlZRUIbSG6GX7Uy8lpsuIivS9xtdwH7NlnynV7 sk0fJhUTR1CZ8CdzjpRY5EFS3hwv2oun/7wMU/YJBeqSZHTqZlGU5JhrvRoNx/faZYtc5mz8TB8VEug/VoVQjzUsKd fwArHPZ9esR1r9GE7rZDe2GgBa3DtHVovuAOdpCKIamh9TSxco D/C9mOiArosGelpLdDpSnG/r08jV7kjGlEge6fUwIUjB7H vfex4rA2rAmJIUHLuZV2PTGzTyukyeEk z5F1sq9Rg9hSSncjFEvb8aaT8/iS lJcGNHPPvfnTz17rCm/Sj6Wnl7NWgontfYg/xNW4wyf7JY75HUwK9 2QmZrZNx2dnPkbtlO57eG6bBH5E8STwqpkGYfC1a1xd/RQWUb209zxcGl5S/yfXQu0yNLR09q3YNtFZ 2JZl7zFRAGqgQfJprF/7NkY9/YouxLXQ nrj1yQ8Cr VQqEamjZrbOyQtEs2gviUCeexYnUB9l0QRn1TOX41kGo/TtJrwM3NZOtxjPhJdYvLkxCY9eTdv8Xx/wdsVr3V1dCgflV73hPL9qPqByQBMPNB05aW8VLJN6Dp5eLvhQs lMgZIxeLQBdXtK oZKYF0/STqxagaIY9/p8bnNxC/3 eQL5uLhCL21QXIardBfctYHFFHqxZ5J0GmF7BjTmFQA01/ZL nrOdd2y7aNTPmyvv NDbbzj hFE0ZCdMYE1kysgpPi/f9CZq2a6Xud/zgHuTKA2n6/icPKtfb594/gWrifeMXGVxnCGZ11pseGPNJOpdI5pe00FLcc/oIrA1iPMQTkc lWbbYy3kg6cJokr37h/bJ4TNbkHW4qnQWCZOquMyUF8k3o6WsR0yShU579FM8t3Qlfjn9 bWz SpSv vU8ovmGOe1H/h7kSweY5GYYOzBwHLSfVGPcrjTuXs7FnJwC8U6X6GNeRCFPEpA KaRA26NoQLeWTf/EZJtks/beRK1vvRAYs2dxDkbIXuQeFkSe7ox8cgJn9O2Js/66Y eA9eLa/PN5GrIv9fdogvWtHDFSRIKVrijxGwiX/H8dw6D/STeE2LJAhrX/ZB0v7RBiCWnPovFRhZCjrdDw2pFP4PuSnP8LTO4RCUE0IVr1L8 eFpHBeyuVqTVOPZhg7A5FZWf80Scllj/Oq/e2LyQJGv/vtm3Czk/4XDn lxMkKgSfeNVh2xdHQ6xvbpKL7NHVgwLhaTKZOKwvH3P0W sAnNfKBCvo 4Fq2rXcShvfkJPWa5UnNLT/z1kbuxYLSWD6PvxvPXyx6D8yjMlz3Ke7Fi31lc FEt9P7l3Zj1SzkdQM/w5cOHOlhFw1Q8L2TQBCFfJojfPz9ZTyfw7kHV61CtUSqeVflOX PvBVKOO9hF6egE755H1qWF43dz3bjz7S1Gn9umKx0YMEPLVPo7 WxBijJMfz7VVjrf16wUeGolktGTd3V6eWjPcOK7fRBikNxf3OY 5 olxSHv1WGswzaMat/J0y4rzd6l6UaEjZtMOsROXSlulCqRdXSvB/tjdmBnUQvvO0RgQRvARt7ngLtNRIUuZaObji3tClvNAveZK1Yg u8upVd2CCyJOzhrZylEuzIdE4Z/J9XdXUbfknpYtmDdz88z54TNYj97VCU6vN1bWHkgVju7ZAZp/r0PKnYp8cimUctRP2tB/H8PRbn LQv6uiaVpXLJgsyvp/G8tfr7VGDRXlTL6mnL5koChnv yH 1o6dK3/d96ILSHL4kDxXr0ilyeJSAU0CBvivqtk5riIfZ8EBtg2Wu9E5i 7R3EORs37Z21giKt2vL6mFm29MRd8bWyCtdjEOqRIiMud/ROHqcAMm90hF2k8vYN/2LZgT7pwqxKBwM55 7wiOX6imIr6mC4Pr LaDhhD6rjiiVp4VQskpFHLwskbN0KmxHJsYPsffkv77Nr9VwXY s2XICX/5bP1tjsUfNyRQjZHTbf9dTbko3y3l6jhZgjlB0jHEy2/HEygLsqiEOrN0LdDKtKvTka1r06z5SuROL0Xk1buVVHjZD5IT2 uG1klS1mzGlJXm DBS6fj2W6H8VEeDJo0N dBEyLPzp5G7Zj2e0GMGt6/MwV EVfSljHp5rZBP1wtj5t/yd HwKaa8 hE2n7yAanUbo7eQL73F7xt8c1YbBXsxZ02BkKdVcYXMd9fXAz4 pQL7slfSxH395X8jq7/U5UnbvOOyuQGqOv5WLOdulTK2B1teKOrWDeLcrq LLo9ZxtCZ6jJI00Lb6g1IYHMP6o7J7oCpaX12S0d8mu7H5iNQy BNYxUac34y9bT Nr Y1vbIX05K wWQ4xiDuOYMUHov6rmoyml4r6qvZ3yN/5Kdac1IddEbqMw8gOGXzEbS64/FwMfWwR vx5c6kGeYlmPr64J4xy7tRrzq3cjjVHRblNboje7VqggdAj7OX SaEjcfuaiOic9xWikyd2Qb5T3y uh0/VNcMUZcY612J0RBmNyY/Tt0RX3dWiIy745gTVrNrvGKOh9y5VooBoUwojo/4l0Rd2C3KPf4cKltdC0vrHISeqPf7YfWcpFXcgbGcFX6IEt01q hd4owaj R0YQtnN6N9Z/IaMmiLKY1RNOkSOVJYlKx5yEkZUo8zj8nw6k/36shqh3ejT4vfaT3ktIkHvMBIRURliUSLSXKO8nXYtb9N6Plv7 5DtZ8WI/evKzHHI CQff45J8nIzOyKga1qCQNMbKr54LZg1H/aeMwF55hrMqp5URviviEd0VcG9NG9Vl9/sV/PJyfey2ue4RLPpRkdiV3GdXp8sx T5r5fCSK9Biee0jrh5iEkiYaoTKbcjWelS ZAwy3z R4y2t13QrDTGCSEEEJCcn0ztKwmQ/BvwvbzhldTNKQNSleTnkMYZMb8y8WodtlPvOeC8yCyeVGT0bp Eo4XFWCJ7Kk8egGX1W BzDvl2Gmv fjKaS7NRKdSTftR aFBSCoQ53G8OAktW7ZQLhPprURFJF0m1r6NKRV90llCCCGkLHh vLX7951z85fQRPLHkb3hITxLvTS30tgaVGWeMC2x5mQyidlEYZ zv1/Mt/w6Q3P/OYC05uuBPZvKh7MWm2nE9zC7LyxT2XG8evqF1P/O8xH1 5zKVJKt20H5UcGoSkArEbU55Zhj6PLUJPIWTkMuCZ1Xh6K33AC SGEkHA5bs4bJ/6Gjm/nCCqzz5g4eMUnp4VRVRUtO9 NtQ/3w2PdhXEVdD46dyKbF7UG0run49lx9xhz640LFpFSUy5zaRJSs aBBSAghhBBCPHAElcnRE/F/ BZ LSdJ/ w8LtSQ8 F1xbMxidroPS9qgzvSMaGbdHk9j/x/7sVfVh4Mw6A1KJe5NAmpIDC7E0IIIYSQiGiQXMOYJP3lv2HAvL 3KxfKKpk1KdbqjvilyDuAL2PfBWjyx6iOs dElQaYv0cRyLk1CKik0CAkhhBBCiAdJaCoDufmWjhjYEuh0V28 sHS2nHkjFfd0aooG0zM6fN6Y7CpgLTm6UnC /k6abnGuvKyb0T8fzPQPnIg6YZzgmc2kSUrlhdieEEEIIIR78BK 1lIDfLcnM9YZx9fRGXNZGTk3dE5vW11Hy5S1boOQZd5oKLBStW 56t58y5r1AK9210J7NVzEVsInGc4FnNpElK54TyEJGw4ZxaRMB 8QEhtYlki0MO9UDJhOiUM8pTXnISSEEEIIIYQQEjY0CAkhhBBC CCEkQaFBSAghhBBCCCEJCg1CQgghhBBCCElQaBASQgghhBBCSI JCg5AQQgghhBBCEhQahIQQQgghhBCSoNAgJIQQQgghhJAEhQYh IYQQQgghhCQoNAgJIYQQQgghJEGhQUgIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIY QQQghJUKoUFhb cPbsWb1JCCGEEEIIIaQiUqtWLSQnJ6NKlSpq2/wr8VyXBuHFy5vqTUK8Of/ZP1Hjquv1FklUmA8IiQ0sSyRamHcqBkynxCGe0rrqV4ciNgjpM koIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUGgQEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEI IIYQQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQICSEEEIIIYSQBIUGISGEEEIII YQkKDQICSGEEEIIIaSc OLY53qtfChTg7Bgfhv0vsWxTHwDZ/TxcDizbix6z9 tt2LFKWyYKJ7F5brqmSO534k3MPWW2SjQm35242Xxvi/H tFJyZFpZsuHRloF5FWxmOmn8qHLfh 7Z1uOu UHUmJUWWuDqetO6R1OdLm2pG3E5TlOsclB9R3GYsMJYzNyAr TEyO/W 6hv73btwxHRqtz9P2MeiFIGdFlyVbGbOXL/hyB9Yx5beM9vfMLCReZfoHf0SE3wylnAbLXjy0dw7mWyhNu5SC K/E3cMct9maaxTj/rfa3X088UST1QmQiUd5G/azgyO aodAtHN5Lp51E2nfWAXPR7GGXavz/ede cdasxLOOOcjUKy7yH8KZH38X6D3f7lrkp03FP1IJYVkAxEOK7X xHPMRQZr70TkDlTx4jnHNNGb5WENhgt3nd0LC5FYoYSpv2nY4f eNjDSyppP178wFOg4HQNV p3C9oPd8brlWPaDFsEmBd2DBzB lXH89UfFeiWtjMqdjp2BJ19xr1Rkud6i1zWxK89xRL2fY8aHz6 FXPb0dFZ1xE6ZjhWuluRsrntyk1y2Ib3/Tay9HLn9F ZjzZHPMnf1z1Na7bup4AFmuCp1QBpYu1esGqqJfmuIvf2KZ26z IVr6s9Ywqf0rxqINes5ei6ZPTqfhHjWH03eOSH86sewdNtcxb/ G7GF80NKjx7S57JYYCPx5LfWkYuszKfHIAGYOBzTvc7hlF/iYBnNlRhE6 NF4qdKahQRXtWKZxxgvmfbXeaK1TI6wHKhux1avjDJl 6I6bveo3oZdZ6wIjH4XQ0eKQHnf2w5CRD5SrUVjuLqNSQXv9UW Du38rPfC/YLARbp4noNHiph1JCKiOyslIVkjT2gmIopRlDTQVWKJZj/Mos2tyODBzAIS18z x4FzsGj/Yp6LXvHI2MLe9ie2UQzvGGrOg7LsXmAPGh02xwqLQlBlIh7ozs wA8pFP2XkS2 Y4be9rGlOTpJ2f3HyBo7Cv42HXh0GFL1tsmO3E2B11HKgLh3R7 0tOH5wE25K7 wvf4LUOy3l0UHtO6djvDA4jfLZRsj5TR5GAwmONAZFeRKK VxheDmpfedES6OEkJFDh7qnqSCo7FVpLpS8SBpuTog0FUrjwLu 7exgGUeRvEoA9jWVZAg4dcS9LMU9jC6ljhGzfUoTjepv1gJ140 KtjhdLPfbpXuATX0eKVISMfLFejMC7GENa qTtusvXO2V1PXFsZVXezsPqFoJ/bX5znay1yuK2E7JnZjc2vDUUnIZdSOwVWYPaudN0juU53U0fUx W60iPla02RXt3i2Amu3tuN69i5ve uGankzj7H3KSrC7i3SlZfROxiIoVCYBuApbBd5KENmKB9UQkuP 5sgUimf2UkcZUAqiSLNOeltjK8 hymAJy6j9mNVlRcuRE1ZZ5WzNNeSF//fBWnvN6xlbwZ4pGE2HjkZGQI fzM/A Ltv19t2mkpjS3znOWE3pEl52xmdbqqjtzXpo9V1nD04hjIwDE3 1tqRBs86ehoY7R3HI0kPgJudJOETm5XLmyAEgJcVQypRrlz8vB pO90SiAshEOspGgnshbroZBdPmbBEHoYFlCd8q8U5flUk5jGye KcEivGkRWDyQCUenVCmfdY6apQ4dVGPt811J5wPyds86y3//lwG5jF/z6eUmw62jxTXkahfERVKZeiqjwTetdZhqjFXK96u71cPFRblJC qKCz4Zpnuh/tfsf224wtXm4iGnF 9uDbjdZq2YoQsidHGKAHbzeuH2Xrlg/xbFlCWKlrrZouCq/f/UIqdffk ru8lduTRZEdX TvJn99aIqxn5QCQuDZegc1qkHCEGxzZBqWNC Q6GkzLMCYUL1Qjl4kV4KUQUW0ZVQqmhaXldcf7exQVmRD1jvop I vf6G52LZWvN0xN8XiTmU7HgTTHdP3u0gU3TYY6GxVDuWuI1tif ye dbhumEqRa46mAddrpHqUbN9IK5xOZaD2nc9pl6jwxgMqZaCj5R 0apuAma 8CKQUMN0x7w1g4nMKhos5CH/DL19Bj wyjzmhkqIObRbl36wmMLn8TOxZj4Y/AhA8nBvT0hyaaNLYj5fsOU28zKUk9UBmJRq WCCP6ULrpgvouxnc0PedcypY0uLfoRgFpDD4oypev7hH1kM97x Hn/d9E0182V2I5hyDnSOVwqsI4mjULpQjr7ycf0nrIhPgxCK9JA84 3VkhhCPOzelTYTLS2YwV0alHCTyr6v0gqnJ0cYoHfHKGOJ95xg tq4JAzfT96y6l8lihCi3Q2trj0Whqd2mTWIKvLLAbGF0JrlqkD CE2wRxPJKeGBJrHBWVs U6GJ5lUBN1GbW7rKjWWpsRIhuyLMqUVGbMng1dyc61VmDW4yGx uMYI2RBJZWpvVfZoDHEivsuESNyTOqaggV614WiQ83ItlajeB6 FUdBIGuZsyueNJud9QBpTRbhmvaFeUSOwxlL9Dj77rr4tFvbw bONhE YulcaGVh5DNYY4jLrAnhE/UeVvYkHItdk6XX4HzBHly9eAVpppLMh 0DQetStqgIJfgnqgshOJXi3k WjfNzO 6Y6DR9WWUcf5e9mN4TGGwSZ7fW yymtloGt5HnB/oyHxJr3ljtl770xnB1uMxkEzb/jyYwXW0WSAGbkMGfGA3lM2xIdBaGk1Vm4mjgSWA9jNDBkaSwuW WMa/pne7oRQvh6AR5 /wGpxcZhguTtbn6q3cY7USIwXvC6KgqP2RtayRyPC5IultN1SPR RjjT5s2ZsVUWlgrKmslVXqEKKMSq/uMa2AFK3XQ1OzoP1aEHQFGk3Hcu3FLIyvBVd2xWbrRi/vaejvDQRm9Oi9rwzScTh7j wcPMBEaaw Oh2upDa2cuiiTtiALVmOQlC4qz7 sgsvMKIEibjPSQjSGSEXUpjOosuYhj6PM38QFKWtksA6nm2aYR JLGEmtQGa/enrKvB KYEujV1iFJ8jw/1k4Tq8Eme33tDXG9b mOuVs24dAxfX/TfTxcVGN8GL33wtD0BY8Ri5tLe7g6WjwgDUHZMzjruYW4vt2Ne m/ZEBcGobUluHbj5oBIOF/BN5ewunulMdgdh4b6f c2 N3EEBjOexld5OG1xJcWjdC0o3aFtT2bJZKgao0T 5TyR6OwdLC6IoWLm JuKLdNG pNUgqYLZ5vYMWTYbQqlpgQZVQqxtZImNLd1PihB0aFqgji0hhW o4KvZVQoysJgjdRIS71byOPcTdgQpIcukDYYrSO5bdd7PAnirm n2sm6IZMxHVAED3NxWSYnw5fmSRLy1NIyEhSFbA8qhyIte40Sj y98kdkSaxpFQ1vVA/BKtXi2Nwaxm1ijNnfURA98YbJvBZqSpzWjXizTQ1P2L7JGgVcO nXnUjEd19y9MYlJSzQWj05snxcD63LFm5R93SLFvtrYq3rCz0a gDa5SugeTDYGISyQj4DPKP3nVk3228AKvcnUiqoFmQXxfHEG3j Z2tIkFKHxlt4MpXBY/PMDxjCRUkG6g8nvXjaDx0OUUUeLqGp80usGm2wulmfWTfcHLtK BMfzjEQUqj4XRmyHO88tOabTqVTWeIkyXGXl/8SxzI3W3ajNRtcLODRbCP6S7pmyBltfwVuYK5jveQ7ojRWLgKf clD7dVEiUh3C lsRhm/pMKpy1EvHQJ9erJU2npIluDxQOINn8nPCKN51vl3W68/OBSf8Tf0krjCCnbeiAeKYlebTRM hseDT3ZhnYFnfPH6WhqKe8BaWpFNXJax3ca8sIbI5hM1OUzhI4 Wj8gAMuVpDErK3CB0dimr3jybS08bjF41HYdsrlhePWDaxcgXZ dSyrX73DuDVQxhEABnjDJzRyCJBKHO Z5dLeELSijVwgu86WkGs3dj6jnKgbknnICOuyBYsN5cTodTCmo/VnIOWNFCuNNKNzTgeMIaJlA7KHQxRBLKIjqBlVLtQmvvnHGzu6 CHsjPHN3vEdv8c2L590hTTmcTOPG4P1wxifIypev zsjs3pehyXV152Rdx/qJArUbhbqXDwet2d0OO0ZYPKTUEaUBo0k/MKmu8YwbfRSGPdOW0FiQ12F2q5ROG9YhsSIRbP9DWUSve0NPKZ 7jW6PN3YlMHTYUh7Zd3xjjRqFyDw07jKCjjeiAeiJ1ebZQNfzk Wv0mx9xDKc2Rj6A6n/izS1Jjz1XIPMwK 1Ils958ODA3iNSMbekpSPkPpaHFI/YZX4pXst8rNGJRUKSws/OHi5exjIqE5/9k/UeOq6/UWSVSYD0qKDLohx1mVXQVVMH8sDt0dJxWi7K3sX4TMWCmAEVH2 3z4YLEskWph3KgaVMZ1UhO2Do0spcqfs4TSMWrfxgPFMPKV11a 8OITk5GVWqVFHb5l J13r8RRklhBASU1LHxFHraD0ZlfQAxpf5/KlS0ZC9GtPjuqWYEELilhNyaqNSHJ pxia6RHYnpQ4NQkIIIWWKdLctifRlTSkkS/JISQxMQYmyij DYtzWFK0r2UQ2zKBRqEhBBSprTB6BJFYiSEEELKEqNBbb2OHEo qHzQICSGEEEIIISRBoUFICCGEEEIIIQkKDUJCCCGEEEIISVBoE BJCCCGEEEJIgqLmITx79qzeJIQQQgghhBBSEalVq1bE8xAqg7B Ww2Z6kxBvDhbko1lqmt4iiQrzASGxgWWJRAvzTsWA6ZQ4xFNan z12kBPTE0IIIYQQQggJDxqEhBBCCCGEEJKg0CAkhBBCCCGEkAS FBiEhhBBCCCGEJCg0CAkhhBBCCCEkQaFBSAghhBBCCCEJCg1CQ gghhBBCCElQaBASQgghhBBCSDlx7PPP9Vr5UIoG4SmsHnsdbkq zLr/G6i/04TJgz1xxz7m79VYM2fUn93f5YiUeCvqOxjeZt8vYKrXnI5Eh0 23sSpzWmwqVlpa865lOuzEv7U/Yo7cMXPI 0zluUeXQmlbOvOCGlAHhnBcVMk/FSFYqWeV4PzMvRvQORp5 aPUp33qw355e/WtxL5d3CHgeR9lxljuxmPJSoX7vLG krJHpa QFd2SZsqVbADKPe6SxFZXeYZYFz3NLkF JgVsdaSFUfvDjVl/a80LYMknLCre8Y8j0IHJCy6HgebTiot4/bNkeSGnppqqchXVdWWZDlUe3vGRglOcI81M5s3bNavT9Wa9yNQ pLvYdwyOI92JFvLs jX319IOYEKlHXjRf3HN9Gb8UKkVEXFmHIMOC9rQ4BWH8Ano3gH Uvn UgkKMHXaxo 0Nsmp7cWodsGM98uw5BXhgRUHobQGYJletvPURzc3BlTfL9nOs cnhqI4Yv/jWO TUXuwvsc76F2ZlMNO9veLJi eXv0YZrZYhmf71dF7OuNWTMMyV4VqN5ZN26TX/aiyNhxYZH2WxUCueQ2ppImy2NxWZ4jSNdyinLT9LdY/XoQRbGApJwzlvbdL iq0kj7iFb3tiix3Q3Dg8feMNN7wOA4M9zDkFga9kIUg9bIi8vx KDLzqSIMQ cGCZ325Kwfwlfn3MEWk04wwjMs9WUJWDBuGZRvdZcGtnYqw0PU 6keSrCogogwv3D8MQvIPNUdZh5a6b7lqCmbgdnTx0aW/dy8ivvXNu99d5zw1Asj4Wz/Tp2w jH3iwXI1CuoxGyhd5eE9k1CGZtwPTlrClugIjBccIIVJ2LBZah IPkfr 1GPZtkC5OOXDIX7lIgaSEjlBmbtX77KQgpdQaP0gsUEYOhLHkq DCS z0vjA5gZhaNDgOpMANTMq0KglQAO7sqY6dXv4RlQlEborclsrw YhvdvcZ3epxAG3ri2ckUolsNfUQ2IxrZJG4xTDTIv QyG5A6349ZXcih7yxyp/ItUFWm0KFBkGsZgr3fQbYNQ6jvpfW7IOnTzMIw0GxfqD8DIYZs CDTmpFLaw5yNPQtbLkeVXYhCsjgyZHywErS99MkBSB516dMYHR Uf1the7kfvKMKSP72GTDU4 yMkL7B1SxoZI72B5tAJzeus7QI/7MKRHxa3D9mwUdcFId0MuaF6SxrDIF4sqiBHo5FcP/LpcjcLyMQhlS/DYlVgtW57SLN32uhvft1hbgfVv9qiWAcdx1SopWws2YWYvsV93 EatWBFtLstGaZf7e7 Jg9BTMW220bgbrYjYKWxck1Cbp1e8bduK T1zZbO0Ne0P5/ 7S59vlqCu1ZYXTTUtTx/R9wIuxVMCxmfAiOQRoNny9MX 3FAr5J45RQ252zyrHTsRocum6u1fHLrnXLIrgDZsstadp29IcY 5/t/u1/v92Mu3veyXOrtysKxTYGtt85H3uyhj8rtK41FoIz6Cf2uFusfj GGIzBk1kg4zFYHCVvaT0kca502C3EMxDRpUPo16SdegHw3rYGg auu22YQ3kX5WV4kSMfeRO8XjYIP78Sk B1ZJD8oHQyv5wLWl/acGt8ckHKC5WHHLLBSo/7VW js1fYMDbuQzO9Xbkw8nO3DnXcG85cdG9DDxX7VB1kpJlPN1Xp6 NAnHfuC6p62evFP2Kx3B0cb x5yJlheUnLg8fvsjY4VjPI0Csuvh3DzNBy8zejSVQJFZhxZAfj c7N7DlP1D7IqP M1CPGEcl60DphufqoiWYQi0m55rZpEKmdGaZVx/GZpPe8xWOSwTBWmqPOYpuPyFzWzJ8nJXMAl9TSvCoF2oz5fvLy o2v2tUkOcXBXTGtBS/K9ZiVm4lx6Kkz5Bp4ujZCIlIO1MQBmlgIOWF4dbb7Eq96aR CzRHEYp88kGUzaIeRvlyUZD2bLS4Qi4Wyq2jl2LZ8Byk6 OLhAIzc4aZJ2Q 64b3emj3ObGMLBJKjDpmICvc3tbyrcp twAX5tLi9KEioEULF/nVBkOcPamurj4hvrXA x4GV6ZYew3qIKWFvceeVC72zJUupU EOfwi3Ho53PxKyhrllqrqSyknQw 7UUbdbYYcDmxMMGmEfiOHYdlCS/2rG3e9jI0Kj 4pV/nZq3HEqXtLXhGG1FS5z/HtXa4hXXVNo0vVTRb3TJs7v9LpLfXihhS8F5ZrseyxtzcYhcvn RZvQvOlRW8dJWdWTsUQahXf17Y/HH5ui95QNpW4QLpPjP8zEsSrGjtZgWcBvtVUAdVRhthV08ZupN jeTCJSCgBZoo3KwtiwFbcGWOCqPcFyXQl7ThjBop5rnGP/fuN9w/5/BbltW2bCt1CEh I7/ cFmRTgRmRCBbVQKF/K5ZFLaahN43CCo4om0Fara8bb2kwaNsDQ2zGpBxL7T9 XebjuHVzEVTbn6zAre5zguvGy8YtE927Zvm9UfZDN0b5EApAb1 MGR5KPLdya0kiv2bHLQGHcLvR29YkldgORxD1tfytkYZiNakKR lO7Fvro FBHUy WVXxOOYL3FLqieSFVf9kCukFFBPSCcRp2Ut5s9xss5jlmNmcqI ej/ZU662PBpH3Dwxht3vkVbOa8jeu8668UXXTZbyk9xP9sIb5cvQ6 S3fWuSJqaLeCo7RuBOyhzgI1sZX7/HJ8Y0MMPPmmlWqp7AsKdugMkF63or2Q1j2jgrgyhS/4lRCVAu0QzGSA6EjUSpkBrddQw20fsVj4HJsCfr8UvhuuB3vSX dZsb8itojENfL7Lna0NEaAUvC9KixSTjRCs06bcNBLuCi33wjG gSo3GrNsug92d XzInzQKQXenWfuvWvJTVP8jUWhEAqANaiMp8tfNIiyMXKYloHa uA1sfQ/xrQWh3ke2/HoZpaSSIHuIZTmSnkK htHQRFQvh5VfSfnRBuOEEh8sPoN0C5Tp6/PAMYcLuY6Xs/YKW42Zyoh8P CDad30d9HBfoKMsQwHq5FnuOqaxqOsmxydPiotZGOoh04fClkm S9hj7zRCXccnxzHSGJQ9gy8uWIQbbrxJ7y0b4iSoTBAXoKDKUv gohWPYMr9xai5hR1IyhIktcqRcpHuYq7tCbAn5/NJoUfuMqHw0CuMNBpmJL4K7fCulI1y3FanE9irCSF 5tPbwhcCt0cs2BjWIMRXExTLWBGs4kz2eEDJwtWfrexju9cFa T0UORqIFRM341/1Joj0NJR9HQvAquyLbfdeo8jr5dD5lcQvpseEI73VECKPXmFt0 KxWrohePWGVAO1FZosoLRY5RKFkBpEcp2m4jcpyarrqGnWTS9l TPcPuOr1s2AuGvYczcqTnSEWmPI1BSZwYhEJISz9w25i U1g9o2SZw4ZUOFymDggbVdhcWi6CKjIxJNjz7/qTZb8spHqVRInIe3OtvYEywIFQWMLNi7tW2lrk5HiYaH3iSemR 3O8JNU7ZGSTGN2Yv3MYiZy flBV6NSRqrKK9N0NWiv4Q79qYGm4drG/kR7NiluNvSjPITMjeSDnOBNMw0xF4yYqhlIlv7XSd9smuNhi3O EUo/k73HmPstH08maEURtz6TMoPOZ7IDDjR9j771ALKBdAw FXACJty6Y8N4J/yxEI09XIY ZWUEOUxEZ6r3p65Vtlm6H2ejXFevbpBggmZBs1MoU6WxBUx3lG NKi46ivcYy/CR11i28U wB3uRdRMs4 HtKLd a0 vKud63RXZuFOyMildwmG1IyyyJd6RAWTK0xiUxI1BqMYYKIXAb Bk0Ai24VgKuaNcA XvX8VqGK8IBW/d2uL7FxlgDd4PAiHJV uF9gzz/lSmW/cZ3i6lbWMJRBylCYfC75xpzZoWfF4ss ViH7Q67J5qUHcY40UVC5TTTSi7GIPkIgghpBdeXXzYi/B5CWa51kBjz/rm32XsYjWkwimwuUjK4lFHGpWtOCSo8hxu6q wM2eilxzsHbfSQ76nH01rvtzDFP55F1gEW13djMd7VXvakqxJd/SoustxZ8ryaqiL88WZ oq2Xw8mvpKy4MsUq27qp U696kvVWOaabrrhzGNYhxq37dZwUFkIZvgo e01B2eYqA6JV4QeZO9Rl3VTgEzXDawB9dYMYGSwMYTKHbWEZVJ 6ylnrkKhlS9nT8MorsebvG8rNGJRUKSws/KFWw8oZgJfEloMF WiWmqa3SKLCfBBHyJb4rBZ4tpQbHFSvadH9cdGwEU/PUlJYlki0MO9UDJhO4XBKRds ODLGY9zLmHhK67PHDiI5ORlVqlRR2 Zfidd6/PQQEkIIiQzZIloGhpHpXlum8x 6setPkbnzEkIIiW kKzC85qElZQUNQkIIISEw3GvDd5suJSKZvoAQQkj8Ixs2w5qrm 5QmNAgJIYQQQgghJEGhQUgIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUGg QEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIYQQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqCoienPn j2rNwkhhBBCCCGEVERq1aoV8cT0yiC8eHlTvUmIN c/ ydqXHW93iKJCvMBIbGBZYlEC/NOxYDplDjEU1pX/epQxAYhXUYJIYQQQgghJEGhQUgIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQgh JUGgQEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIYQQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQI CSEEEIIIYSQBIUGISGEEEIIIYSUE18c 1yvlQ9xZxAWzG D3hPfwBm97WP3bMv U9gwsQ1e3q02SsaJNzD1lrHYcEJvlxXyfVzvuxsv3xKjdyNBOb NurEgDkd/U4kwLIx18x e7JYj9HCPNjLzp 51lmbrulPoViSNUObSnk7/sxVDORIHKn26yMCp0vgzIx975tfcts1GgzwrE F1AnvaSay7f2VwCrqFkcuB3V3WDazkkZY3Mm8HkmUyrsMqNTGt nHtfp78sj4aa5Z52q83iQsmTUBeWgB1QU3NLJQqj84EfWmU654 qhrw5V5HnJComRFMPml5VF5yfZSIUDGBpPfpY1M0 jLkyqP4ZR7j3xplGfrt9BLuHmrHMhZtxrDMu4oV6MwvgxCkbhZ RUORgXexvawEc72fY8aHz6FXPb1dEpSACqcQigpq6QFkDAY273 AK0TYY/eFujG6jN0kpsRsrDo7GevGt1fJCc8zt70 7M veQdNV tiH72K8yJe2Ck l9VDgBfMcM83qoNds/z61rJqOmzAUmXfWUT8lcUbH6XjdklaHHowPRaH2nc9h/eyfo7beLhG7X8HcFCFbX3vHIZ9c8qvM7x2BjBcmIlWf5eTMuun ieksxw5ang8i1NhMd9xDLC6L8iG8/wVEuCv42HU0HD0X2ZnsipI4xymGlUuIqHIbyfs Tm/S2A62kj39NbwdBKe39p2OH3jY5s6MInXyyd6nIs GkebA6VdJZyODpWOF6HVEXeL0P8UwngxD5wYKhpItyrbd97H7H Uo KMi7SaU4YxqWXnDC5qeMBZLleR aVpXq9cqDS6EFgrk2 irJQyWWlzANI7xxQR6q60/otzDptaIzq01Kgx539MGTkA VqFMaVQXhmx7sicYdhYLrI2H rxDn5xCZsRncMvLs78OQr5diKk8gIw3uMxepuM0wIjKU AVr7zomWRgKhNA8dih25m3ytS0oQPfpuWIa7ce4wT WaxBH1fo4Jj3bGoSOhFZKKRMFmoVh3mohOg5d6KEl TGPPO29LBRoYf7fjhIjkmlAkHzyA8b9zVtC7sVkYAJ3G3C4MgZ cdLcx1cLOo/L0UQFLaSOXfaASbKwyvAKQx2P9dYcwZylcwpAI7HkuNRgEHdtn bRuRZhC6PIfOeNFjc886ZdS8jWxgWGXqb AmWTiHzgwVpDN6T2x2vq8ZRB20mWmSNUcZ3HDyqt70IJif8WOt sH7JxDCK9Q TRioL8tuOLZKOmowHP9l0rI0YeCKuhXaX5dAyM8 8xZOSD5WoUxpFBeArbc4FON9VB7Zu646aAluzg2LuIHb101q70 iW gQJ7r646WQs3atW20eFnPNwWKuof4nWqN0cd9vUbyHqoVbSnGy 2NBursNw7czatfrjE4WI8TAcG8xW0SNe76h3bro0lJ6HMWhLZ3 RtKHedHDmyAEgJUUrrxEIItnrHe65JC44ftDZ2m2VCc4yaJRXn 7xwKaOesknKDFMemcetckMfl/JHyRzLMeOa4boEaeVJVIapnewNGwGI/DrnyeaYa20scbL7HWR37I6bHV4VweWanYL5Q3Ho0emBnhny2oN vF4qNNASEku/o7YmmbiCxIoT3SjBvG1UH /Nr6pjdWB8sj5mEKT/DyXtNh452MR4MvWP83bfrbWIleDoFyQ qp9gvC8P3dvBobHISQk4o0ker3kZnr7BqHBs6DE31dsVG5t9NI Xu 7HWQ1QPG1DeD1XG6/vEdt3pSedRtATjqSad bNXRxXW2691B8eWBUBg9wvHcO2ilPI3C DEIdQufUjLCUCisyEypWp909/Drjx7AeDPDyYxm7Ur/HZAVzL3B5r4gMtEWh0ARldPmTvr4C0K5enK6UXikS5R2DVT38h SifsM37Bbv10Rl9zt5zxi5tpIAVCuxi5JrYLgUZUiNWnKiCIc6 pgBWYejhm87ewQqGUkCF/FHl0yD7wXfQScuPuUL5mPtHM61lJddd9aYZ8kLKBKfrcRDZJBH yJUsoLeq3Un4I eLmHmd3l9RK0ypvl04b1oqzze1Cpnm55Iv3 eN0NA3iKiqxN46YRCDXhEyWLdpOV1GJ0ZNplDNX47VeilDkDuC Q6/OTyoFFefwjMMHZ8xFAuHmvDQY 6vA Uj0HXnKflBV g0PK2tB6Tkg5oWikPHuyl1rqZt3AYFblFZ/gDdkGonwctNZBonxYv4nAu44z0kb1Evt L3QfQci6zYdRT25Of1dfw H679TRV6Vgc0gXZG3khZOQFaR30Io0CqUL6ewnH9N7yoa4MQjt vsCRuAYFtpDUvlO2BBqtyFJw3GRVyLVLmCe2bnYXd5XBFlcq5W a4CYeO6e1wcFRAYbV4Dx5NQ7AUUYJN9oq4tmAabjGHnO6hVkVe LHNTpuOeAGEYQU8iKT9EWt5jGvbK5c2ukFjH0qXeLYy2LUU4Lj dkI9aWofbeNJvrcXDZpLCOoROyKdPTPc5wW5YV Qav3jVXnBWnd4u6chUNs K8qVkjvaYJW66J8vSgeB631lqnsuZqvDZC00hlLil/1BjSMBswZF43x7X DpgjyqVbI4mPCOpU zFdNipIz0GFIsLYDKonUtWlt2OzSO gAWrCkhMax7HEbKAV5WmMpQ6SZcCswzTedZzxra11XO07fy7OD aNuM9H1pF8P0nWZ1u8j1tElqgMpvLrK6BGuWGVcBpiRy5ARD g9ZUOcGIRScQZ2PNldtxLpQcpBfMP9yBYS2cJhtjDJRQ5clq3I p3CoCGjaOBKF3NI6KZZwBsdHgsycdgXUcDMNNa6HlAZGWt jgsu4KCvKjeFlFVzGHjxDYjf0lBB1CsOwXRpIuWINKhNJL/yxIuzomIIGetOgDpqmmEZdMNlknB0RQqmWDQ9zPXrXXFGVsf0Z pEzb4RxnJSr ObLX8XfRVZzhyjXpKpptbVSzIN3 fC73apHfalPlHk9OgiMNixdEPnD0aFiJqE5VjS76mFZUK09vUW WgDUavEkZbkDHIkckJa6 w1DPt3h8VnzAbyKwumZ4BglxwreMkEdRt8hq29BLLg6LMFhWJM h2Njm7kAbdgMoH4h0tUFKQhKHsGZz23ENe3u1HvLRviwyCUirN NKTMW2XXtHjHMiiwQnTHeF5XMXPyKnbPFPXCMkIk0ELrj0FD/dUINlo4MQyAFPKt0Pc0NMq6HlAKWtHZz75UCdGmKyJMuBoJyWw uNapmitlF5aZgS0NJqYlRwoWVTRMjWWhWF2StaYiBKeRIKsP3 MuiH1SVflIU/ypbzcHsdhUFpC/oQplyTrqKO1mY/usXZErVXLcqN1tnqHMpFiiQOkdepsvEO4tgGuvNXQCKREwZmz9 UGFTyosnlbheFN59NlLN9KHwqJZx0XQd0mr Gi3xtjSq0NqH68dXSJMWQiLMO gjXKl6cxKIkLg1Aqzje5WPshAyAoZIGAzefZj1FYbK3hqgtcrw fg9MeWlY1ejQXK8HUZrxB0XA8pFYL6lQsFOagrkXS7W2rzl5eu KDtsgsdQVKi4VmL0WGfbuAlt9BjtAMFkU6TsxsvSnfV3EzH6d3 JqDHOcotHL7e5Sp5WngEYJuxJhuoqG2 tYu3Fz3bqrCUuuaVdRr/GJXr01zvHk6rzmaFqplLoEQPVQBAs6YSLy83xreTHyjZt oIimTpV5SuT3uaKc0p2/lBB6VrjzOxfMt YLo3HKXpdaCFdO2DDq67nhBKupgBgG79DAOAaizMl6wTnm2 hhDROXOu7MujdEekVQt ny5jWVSINmkejoAmXkhWfYK9vCObwhTpEBZMrTGJSUv0GoEl9k GDdrXwn10K3hMoKVGsNl7ZLWGVgdk8q7uf PQKanf7J2L hvXucdIJIeQu2O4h5l1DAy3Cs2Y1wPXaPKGKubkblY0s3uDiEX fwUnxzzI0NXmMTXo2trzoQLPuCgqpBIhxzoZA R9eUQNjvcbPcFkU/hIo0 6WupKUI2xOCDkjFSkZCOWh0uMbPTwOGaMpXoZGwqkq gm97LgpcDblO3w5JpyFRV7AsuUMV4osEHFRBuvpsugdD iG3Ylpg6aCuXRnxeN8duBLvuSaOtUYwwTmI/iggbNpCwz01sH6XL1InBreDVxyAkHakhHpa2PjWivAfXM0hTV4 O0zGPX OQebh99D6FLH3ZMr0kwcCb9uk9dYiqaWIWFyMRsx5XVUQBrzWF Ad3TDywvO8ku6oHrZFHFK/4ZV4JfutcjMGJVUKCwt/uHh55QjAGy4yalJWM69Khnhx/rN/osZV1 stkqgwH8QRu2dj6pFhZS7LVCAmOfbWQ3ErHaRhbLh5u4a6r4Cw LJFoYd6pGDCdYojsee5fhMywA1SVLfGU1lW/OoTk5GRUqVJFbZt/JV7rcRNltMxQLl0Vp9WAEEI8aTOxXBq2at85XbUaB40GGGMK5h u9B5XFGCSEEBI KpgMx/2WGpW/h1COXZARjXzIgbBRBnVIcNjSRSTMB4TEBpYlEi3MOxUDplPiEE 9pzR5CN9T8R9boRjQGCSGEEEIIIUSSeC6jhBBCCCGEEEIUNAgJ IYQQQgghJEGhQUgIIYQQQgghCQoNQkIIIYQQQghJUFSU0bNnz pNQgghhBBCCCEVkVq1akUcZVQZhLUaNtObhHhzsCAfzVLT9BZJ VJgPCIkNLEskWph3KgZMp8QhntL67LGDnHaCEEIIIYQQQkh40C AkhBBCCCGEkASFBiEhhBBCCCGEJCg0CAkhhBBCCCEkQaFBSAgh hBBCCCEJCg1CQgghhBBCCElQaBASQgghhBBCSIJCg5AQQgghhB BCyoljn3 u18qH2BuEu/6Em9J jdVf6O0yYzfmpV2Hebv0Zlnj9d5frMRDQb/HKawe63/uPXOvw01zdxsbpFRR31rkGWNxppGRn/zHr8NDq0/pY1bkeX/CHr0VgEr/csyXJDJUObamu5m2Mp2DlOOQ5bz8kfndn4ftcic0gfL19Opfe3 wrP/YyJhfHN9Llw36O47lUmgQpY6TMkWnvLg8NZLoHy1vh5B1FJPqE 57lGXr9p7Eqc1nucGM8T3 W3XJHlNMT3C5Yf/LjXl7b8EOQ NoLUrYbcCSIztJwPX/7FMZGUERfUtw/3m0eCSp/w5HYoeWGml22x6Ml2eRL4LaLKX2XM2jWr0fdnvcrVKIyxQSgE7 8IiDBkGvLc1HOEQS9pgXP4ejGurN8uUIO9dfwCezX8e/err7RBcN34Pdoxvo7dI6bEbuViGHSLPyGX948DMGRZB8cV HMAwLNLH5fJsvzr6oIEhZIaIq3izJ2saPtDrJL5RSsRw2NJ8x2 IgNxylIcJyXtHYM3cIDjz nkym/Ve1pKwLcaISpcZ8V q/ideY4qZ72cSoK9nO3Y8DgODBdpYVb4bX8rfleEEWwoiwOMhoHe 0zbpbQdaSR/xit724POiTbZ8sSP/t7hOH/Mj69UQF/IRSvfojFsxDctcy/JuLPN6H2LIxV5e9ViI/GDBq76U 3vn3I71Oi s7/EOeodR1mXd2nzYMCzb6H7urZ2KsNDVSI0kX8U7Jde5k/s9jx3PDUCy3i5zhMxY MowpHvo7q71cv4yDNm/X trovwW3e8/tjjFXscIY9JaVy1qMS2s/FXW9OnbD6MfeLBcjcLYGoRf5OE93I4hmbcD05aE1TJQKUjU967 QtME4i Gd3OF23Lq5CLZi2CkFV pVJ75KTCivt p9AUhBt38YhnTS2yRukek5Yv/jQilxKKbCGCmfRqY4QlfYI80GEVHBjhDbi1y 1Y7FQkFb6N0Cm9zvfgxBEYqCtWYr41pU K 85GvpVeXzlRzK1nJFKv9DgMVCqRIKaADSGOz1DrpteA9TwpB5z ZvaG9gC2LUEM1sI ak3gxKyDpYGS2dX4 H06pewTBgWYd0nwZDK AjZcCrKdSAh8oMF7/ryFDbnbMKQkX6DRMkIS9l3ZzdypRExvkfQcz/IyQuURTJfoZLUy5VA9zy99R3g8ftcGoQEsq5xq5el/uYzYu26HNreJ TPK76G3D0bX8GtlutflynyYJzWJb964NflahTG1CBUCdujC5Lr d0E3S4IYSOHxa6zeZbQgyq5bw8XAaGEyunOdLcfWYy7uTqv1tV QXsN5nvaejm9k8ZrRUBe73XXeX9b6hu LDem91DbfntqOezdd6EfjNwv9GzvcMr s UZGtjTah9HlR0J690K1qIq1nTEPzkfehmd5D4pVApcSTz73Kor WcayKWPxKH7FFl33ofQ4b4fx9aPpUUKd8 GNbDVzacFayNtkJB2/wONpf4mdogfdgmf6u3q2wlZUsIL5xgveSqLJj5 BSK9quVIIhyMLwIUzJ76O3gBK DDZqPdDM0ZNlH2PdJNIJ7LAXJD6qn2C bIuuFaoRmnTbhYDB9eFeOMOKlTHLICSs97scUl15hKb GVJJ6OXi 13XSal0PSb1SlkOhd66WvW5in6p79D5XHdq5z1anOeseuy46b6 veHRSj/HXr4NY4JO69UKZVuPnG5CgObu6MZqo1XzYcdLZfP87rkvI0CmN oEFoTtg469XBrjduEmQuBqbLrdsPjwLRuIuPkIF115cpWxVcsX fwycxmtT2YXcfNpj9ky4DJxP3UtN0EjM661m1nczxAA4jmLLO4 Jj4vndLRoLxtuPpNs RLPbHUlDCCc97YT9LkDsHwz/Y38rlNBvpEQyDOsLl2LWeEFYBFuubcFuoRi8zT0NgVchC4Gp1c/hpktlrF3qUJgrUCCEawsOohK/jjL8xPAQqurlqycu6l8ZRwXi9M9phRQ7n0pjfSWocx79 4EV ak6 myYfeH5Vp7ZUpnfFB0VG/VQUoL4MAhF8WPVEiWSbdgJV8DGzUMF UnwnTBDrcOboMh0mU5y3JM9Rbdjk6V1NU7/tHpZdXBZJps1useKKPuNsNQve62Ye49gUIW9Rvp8FjQ3g5e7ok VizB17qIeRl1hGvZCrzko9B25z66fuFxDlY/HMUSe56zTZN3j042dddd7aJYTxnCZoOUv3HrZjurx71Sxy7Q0C u/q2x PPzZF7ykbYmcQOhLW3cWnM6ZM1UaQstLl BKzpdnIjD4FQLYAddIZUWEIc2tLkHfLgW5ZWGzpZq4/AP3Uteqg33j/79xcBa2/U93LTldCK2G9t53IWjws30w uxBwMH2nQ34ji2tW2zbuLfqJjHRx08ItfaNQTKw9tpZjSvnfPy R8o9A0xjkWtJIRpCzaiFL BJRnce5Ui4uVdA/aPMyerxzuMaVFSPe IHygGv4M5V82vEQ7RtpuIJIKhZKnZnkQ fo5U7aKRTVqWIxCoXhKN7GpzgY6LyKog 3Hou2BICGJYEy17D1U47rMxteNKUKm6YNuOI26YF4JjmMBnkAV mXB17kyHvLXVMXac11DeILIH0ly3fjtZ90B/21B1lwdGb20E5c/SiO/m9aZck6XuFXZvdHwiA8y8uWaV6iksS2JmEMqEtfWoqEHI1h4/J0aLr5eicfpQkf16YpEDl8NTCEK0LFgzledg6fCI/L1jR9BvJAXyhtvxXi9jv90NgDi5brww jyDDmjhFsLQN9iNeSIPNLcaAyTOCcNFKSKikz qPLdo4V2RSTfmgHGtZd1zFup ge/uCx4ixxcOD783094zSSotwliUnjiqIVO6GkpXUV/DS2giqoNFvThymD6mG1gqR29RxUa5ppoNBONbBJWf0k1Spq8MY GXIURmoZpO959eHtVfYxX2wAlMquqcuH0YDozFO0xg7bniGWBv 3bkrrhpmbjXozZN3lih4H6ln XOpls6HeZSyqdG3trYLLhKN7Rd7zWFZIY1D2DL64YBFuuPEmvb dsiJFBaBS0KRsshVouQgFw78oPTXLTFGCYxTXKXMJqXQ6i4Ell bGGKz2UrMGNFQuzfOxJCfiPVSif3LQOG0ygsMUGCzPiQLWXij9 8dSgpNvR2h2ykpK4K5mUVDCeSPs8fROpb1yhRPb4WS9OCFg9UA 9HbREqiWYg93HaX4B3GztaJ7AXyBbDQ0ECsvMg8byr5Q7nVDpk/ZF9vu0xpEXgdLrx IY6srU29RZSKYDBGKvxrv7XNN1IuUo169wipITQ5Wq BB4bmrxz lp3tK a7qQpkOvrHjRkNgwHcXi3Q7VbposLrLBSOYk39seiDh1svGUIq DI8XzBNgHLnWxaghKQUoc5oPyNAYlsTEIvQpwSQIMyNMiRKI0Z nJGtrtFAwVotrOVsyjAooSkrjvSMh2DcSiqd/vywUepUY2L6PFE6PCcPN31p1evVKS UiBM4MoTxo14mg2FxN5SLHmmlBGqWrHCl9DKVhSGCgJ0c CY/o5I/hPmrtpTZc2nzowfA2g0o8n4z4aeRbo5U0OpnpTYCrpjTspIuXy 7e6KUTvznXjZfTQEHJdXiegl91QBEvb8CWlhExTn4vXbqGcW4w 7Sx5WwUds8lPkF n2JhTfgDHekmjqYFmOMA0zXRocSIyQPb1RBbzajXnDg7gRevXq Bg0UIgPPvIKZogoPcJ sqJSm7qn0yhzMk 6cepymRBmKXh4eqrEySN0VgDH MVR6JPd7whiu46xrrCjXWS832DrGOFLLc6upwIIaouWDDCBTns agJAYGoZHwpp xHSMClHtXfijaYNwGPR Vr4s6fAEjKxY1d5X5217viExrUfz0/hlFIiPr30RGab13JAT5RqKA vd3w3s9/HOIEYHt 0hXWxmAx6qAvmNxSTG n6tCQioJRsQ821gWuSxM8RxvEYyo5I/s0Vdulfo3aY8BI609iHLslR7Pal5XDfI386101wzmghOI/17G4maouY1NkS5ear4wy2 NZwk1bkh8Z/WOVlludf8Si 5BtcuryN NxC8Hra5ntjwcCdHWwYaSiDhUChMS1Vhgln8jMImXruKtzOtGO I8pb1QsCM9ex4pGaeuehgG9bL/DyGqr54P1pZVYTENNDVGy6qLOusuBNOw9g8lYkXWeS73sbDB0D J1Si9lw6nhuNY1KHDbON7zySqz5 4ZyMwYlVQoLC3 o1ZCB8UloDhbko1lqmt4iiQrzQRkilSVpIIUzSF6c 9Ch 0ql4ULOR7YwpfwaRVSwADk pJL1srMskWhh3qkYMJ0CKe/6pLSIp7Q e wgkpOTUaVKFbVt/pV4rccuyighhJAYYrhPubcEu9D2t6VWwUpXz bTusXcHTUshKGrevDpck0IIRUcI5gM3bXjDxqEhBASF8i5nKxu L3IutnhpRQ0yCXVpo8blRuNSSAghJL6QdQnleTxCg5AQQuICw iyBtWobC41hBBCCIk/aBASQgghhBBCSIJCg5AQQgghhBBCEhQahIQQQgghhBCSoNAgJI QQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhCQoamL6s2fP6k1CCCGEEEIIIRWR WrVqRTwxvTIIL17eVG8S4s35z/6JGlddr7dIosJ8QEhsYFki0cK8UzFgOiUO8ZTWVb86FLFBSJdR QgghhBBCCElQaBASQgghhBBCSIJCg5AQQgghhBBCEhQahIQQQg ghhBCSoNAgJIQQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhCQoNAgJIYQQQggh JEGhQUgIIYQQQggh5cQXxz7Xa VDmRqEBfPboPctjmXiGzijj4fDmXVj0Xv br0VK05hw0TxLC7XVc8cyf1OvIGpt8xGgd70sxsvi/d9OdaPTqLGnh/HYsMJfUCnlS2f6sWXfrtnO45Zf 9H5tep607pLRJTVFlrE T76nJtkTERl c4xSYH1Xdwz3/hEfidnKj7We hv73btwxHRqtz9P2McugmMzW6rNlkp7P8We4XWM Y1zbek UxNsjv7KzPjHxifvcgedLMP YSkF90ntTHg6ZZgCy2P1dU Yt44KgbQ5RzhUzrILLFLR/ZsecFtVivF0U9UOFR7xwkT8cMmd7R1y3h1AUGMo1C3Eenc/C8Ip/X V0c SdO80HOutUYlnFHuRqFZd5DeNOj72L9h7t9y9yU6bgn6gxXssz qY/cr4jmGIuO1dwIKWOoY8Zxj2uitktAGo8X7jo7FpUgM2I3NWOrL h68/Csz9oykojLQyj6nlhaFAx kYqNPvzJEDwGD/79d/ Bx61TOOGRgV5z1PbtLbpFTo2Bl48hX3ilGW6y16XRO78hxH1Ps 5ZgTkv0jpjJswHStcK9vdWOGWj8W3v m1lyOXv6Jin/Nkc8yd/XPU1rtu6ngAWa4KnajMly7V6wZKyViagtct5XNusyJbJW tZ15/9ADGKyWhDnrNXoqmT04veZ2RyGjFbPxretuHyCcHR/u/oXRBr3d1daz woQqdVZvotFXXvUIcR113UyaZ8lWnWPbgiKGSzLz smo5DD9oVx0jyF/HmzLp30NSXbu9ifNHQoMa6Msb7T8cOvW3DMx 5k/GCeV tN1oV wjrARJnyDRCd9wcpA4r Nt0NB08FNmb3QWB0RgljuttH Lah4Y68k5YRmrZ0uPOfhgy8oFyNQrL3WVUKmhKGf9b SVQwWZRIXWaiE5CwXevNEjlQxh9FsOg9k3dcdOWIhzX23YMpSF jqF BldzUrJFecyKNQWFAigps7mC9i5QOsqLvuBSBdYROM1GBkHCQB l9n18r2zLqXkS2 Y4be9rGlOTrZGlLCQ1bseHQYUvW2yY7cTYHXUYqCuHdHvS04fn ATbkrvbCuLqXfay6aV2ndOx3hhEBw6IbfaCDm/CZt3UM5HhVTi 78rjDlhDFjSxMAuU9FmmDjHrWzKNJloacCQaQIcOmKmyW5sfq0 zxt9tXqsNBj7qnjddqfdzTBDn 69nEG7 It7Y060Oeg0d6v5dBdIYHC8bXWVjqpOg Sg0qWOEbLfW16wHKjRKB3foV3akTBiKTmNuR4ZLI6Q0Bu/J7Y7XV03HTXqfjzYTbR0xqXeLc1w6f KBISMfLFejMC7GECpl3JZARu K2cXr2gKlWpdka8AmzO1v7Qa2/zZ097DOaCLDpHYKFG72Lm/dI7lOu6hE1MogBNNES6uldFMRz1agWjX0szquZ7R46GOObnDDD UYvcdoFXpHwUlIVSmnw9w5KpFLqDXuDy47myBRKSfZSRxk4IZR mWad9LbGVp5DlcESllH7MWuPhZYjJ6yyyunpYMgL/DeUKY1zO2gj1TMJoOHe1S2Z7C9lwI5fx2vW2nqTS2xHeeE3ZDm qHsd7qpjt7WpI9W13H2UBqKwjA01duSBs06eyqh7hzFIUsPgZu cJ2ESUW 0/O6d0bShXDfys1ddniXq4Mw7dZ7Y/Q6yO9p7CwJ1hOAEyOcI8hcJH Upk5JiKPLK9dYvb4J6Y5TUq FEEQ7pVYPI6oFKjXaBNhd/mTN10PDrnanrivR P0HrF9u9Z2O73h0cvw7uiZQJg28X pl7g17tO5/DeovHSVCOFWFHxxQ00JvxRnkahfERVKZeihDIZguuzKxG78p61 cXr4eKjBIoQ5uiM8dKFwcwMIuNYf5uxxcsNSuPLaII2t4vz38V 2571sCAP04O3G9UvqeiaeLUsIK3Ut2bJhcZuRhU61eKj30G5PF kV2fJHfReb1oSnGfhIZFuG1udNuzDAVEhtCQLr0Dkp2PNnd9/ug7kykdJE9EQ5lTxn4jl4kV4KUQUW0ZVQaUgetxzo7lBXZkPUO Ounjdvc6WSlbXeacx4MglGvljun7nbsh547siXF4a4R05amDXr 8T3zpcN0ylyDVH04DrNVK9DbZvpA0Fp6IgK39jqEGwcUN VA n1cBomBLEG4DEioDvbsOieP4RmPDhRPfGuGhQ cbZ6BB /iLhYriSZ5TDB5TyfYept5mUpB6oRBRsFjLcJ/ HCj3F7kqb/aC/3pkrjCu/h4dR72xO97vbZx6cbnPBDKWX9n7Qcu9VKdgcxpAZwwPFkZYODC 8 I5 VrEHP0OecHibxhjQKpQvp7Ccf03vKhvgwCK2o1kFrb4yhpITt4 mPrHna6ojjRyr5PoIXjTmR1ZSkh4j0nmEaIMHAzfc8qW WFoLUYIbXvlK33lhZSi0JTu02bhBJ4MUPkFVPwddosFBO3nlaz hdGR5Kr10yf4AseskLKkDm4WAt7nUubscQiGZxnURF1GhaE0xn IswCVZNmRZlGCre53Mc1uGYm6Y7neBmI1rAiEbIlG07T0xWj4G deURiO8yIRK3f6/WWUeDXLBee6P8vYtOQjlx6z21NtYoBcbaemxrgCSlgVIcbeNE5 fhNa6Obsa3k5AOSVtVNtiNBCoNFeuiC69TxHkLxIKo H 0KPv vUtVZ/G0LB3kC3qWLNMK1fUgAb5EtQDlYjUMdZ6ReR5h6zLeMF/XLlPmvWSrnes30u55ur1UHWeNNpuspYnVS901htemB4oQXRqZ8 NNWB03bhgGr2xodW/8jx9kgBm5DBnxgN5TNsSHQWhpNVYuCFbhLhYZmGPHwaP65FDIR LcIjmADllUBcAgacb6zRaXsMVycrM9lDJbVBVsK3hdEIVL7g7m SkXBJHfOuq0vRmR3vhm5h1IIv7DEuJOYYFZPh7ijTLKD1OOaEK KMSq/uMV2AFH3XQ1Ozod3VpMY57N25pRF6csao7Nks3enHfiJVsZfTq sdRaQQinA8D4/o7e1Yix9lB6uJba0EaFSpLXhZuK5EJAYY9e89KrhMmMaBzLMvu Lj7OQnm5mUNKuPpihhp/iKuKLn2sgouU5aKtTWojJd3VtnXA3GIMKD8EXxlnRQmIV0pg9V 5p3CoCGjaOML8oBrcgweTUemIpVrfNe 5KbK4I qbdDeCy5TUs6 UkYag7Bmc9dxCXN/uRr23bIgLg9DaUle7cXNH9MbgAsCO0QJgiyg0WB9ywRAYznvJQ c7htsSXFo3QtKN2hbU9m6WiM3u3lPJHo7B0MFqvwlUavIPMkNL H9CR4AyueDNHiGBNClFGpNFkjYboNdrdhVKiKIC6NYVW4UsFW9 10KiMo7UiNNthojdxM2RNSD0gajpVL/YBjjRoK4a5otzhuUG9Ho8MYYubSCh8bNbZWUDEv9WxKlyyX/q7raHKtWAqLKX8SPT66VYPxfqVLW9UCcIQ2f/kXI9NVH1h6 ELjVO7axmsHqPPcGy CxFrTuH7TBXfdKWhsD5KKGb4Q5ptjyTeI9rkN5GoOScjYIjdZE OR7O55YlK/eoW5qtg9glshVQrwagM1pA87fD7aBckM8Az h9Z9bN9huAyv2JRIyo2Kx57My66Zjr7A1RPSRuiqPIt ssPxYCZ46ofNjaXL5Id0c5lq1sFL0QZdQabEFuq1ZOK/YWTpX/TNfkep3RqeNSy3hEgciv461uM17Y8rWswPWqaiENYwyiRN5fPM vcSN2t2kzE3MFLMTfYuJGQ7prSbV9ew1uZK5jvDGTwDrIjMfDU sIT4DSpQYXEJvuXHqOuNMZ9ifb613OzGyw9axvXoXmp//o/lWLXQ Yt4IdItmAu5NBYjCGJVWpRtPRBnOHv5lGwMEyWb7ZH2pcHmr7e C13kq2JfVu07UOVlBpxQxgskErWO8vFR0HRmOml5RXMNlAJnyN AYlZW4QWsd29Da7cG0uPW0wWo/J8p/n1QOmXUB8UUYt2 p37wBePYSy8vJwhzLG0UQxv5YPa/e2XCIXktbACb7r6AqydmPrO8oAPPHaWhfHNEyx5TE13sXp4iSF q5fLSe5Q3289x6yQskUpkiizIAdBy6h2oTT3zznY3NFD2Bnjm7 3jOx443sqY48s8bgzWD8MFz5avjQABqlU0WF4OQNx/qJArUbhb2cecuBF6nLYa1 IZjEQqHnJeQfMdI/g2Gmmsx3tQgQqLY7iHWqwNG4o6QvG0nmeMRbO6HyoXfl/ N4LMxap1P1T IsGxuwzKJc48lMq4Hig/XPRMHVjHV7Y2igzw6NjI5uzPlpXnNzJ7s8D17nPWcEmTH3/xHIDDaG0BrQ0QNlkLqeoztuQrmZa x2h7GUbHhD7Knf8Eq8kv1WuRmDkiqFhYU/XLycfUwkNOc/ ydqXHW93iKJCvNBSZEBGeQYnLJrRCiYPxaH7o6TRgufC0/4RlzsKPtvHwyWJRItzDsVA6aTG9JjwOgQinc3zkiIp7Su tUhJCcno0qVKmrb/CvxWo /KKOEEEJiSuqYOOrBrieDMB3A DKfP1UqIbI3ajp78wkhpLxQwWS83MtJeUGDkBBCSJki3YvKPvq nc oDQgghZY4MfMboz3EHDUJCCClT5FgNjjklhBBCSHxAg5AQQggh hBBCEhQahIQQQgghhBCSoNAgJIQQQgghhJAEhQYhIYQQQgghhC QoNAgJIYQQQgghJEFRE9OfPXtWbxJCCCGEEEIIqYjUqlUr4onp lUFYq2EzvUmINwcL8tEsNU1vkUSF YCQ2MCyRKKFeadiwHRKHOIprc8eOxixQUiXUUIIIYQQQghJUGg QEkIIIYQQQkiCQoOQEEIIIYQQQhIUGoSEEEIIIYQQkqDQICSEE EIIIYSQBIUGISGEEEIIIYQkKDQICSGEEEIIISRBoUFICCGEEEI IIeXEsc8/12vlQ wNwl1/wk1pv8bqL/R2mbEb89Kuw7xderOs8XrvL1bioaDf4xRWj/U/95651 GmubuNDVKqnF79a5Fm4nv7lj9hjz4mUWlhHgtIEyPdzOMPrT6l 90uMvOj77diVOK2PkDhDlU9LWonFmpYqj5RXeQwpOyJB51eXdw ksB/4lmDxVv1N5214W1GLL83YZZ0WWMfN7G89hL4PW56ZsjGekzHOm nZUgMlHVnZZjvsXjeiHKrHk977yrn4V5qUTI8hhMPtjqT5scc QFy J vRDyRecHex1sRfstXDAeUmWPkrbWSaRl9XhV3PyrR2TcdQdZCz notVvRo71q5Zjb4/61WuRmGMDUKRKAuLMGQY8N5Wr8JZWrTBuPw9GNdWb5YpQd67/gA8m/88 tXX2yG4bvwe7BjfRm R0uTzok249fH3sEPkG2P5La7Tx2RlNgLLfMcWYYitwtkztxtmt jCPL0Pzad38ldmuHGCxec33MAXTMMOzsiLlzzAs0ulspqW3clG GRCg7grJricivwzDklZwApSG53/P63f3L sc7i8 yzFueiop5xrQULHpuAJL1riG PC/KS4tp6B2hApbc7wlM6fQKFtqUe/HceBzrhUy8brwoS/uHBFVCSdljKFpDhLQMQjCZ2Pa3vnzjyz iLr318ft88jiQEGW2U2ccWOie/06vfin4s5LgaANsxCt625XdyLXUn sfB2bOMNPD0NXMY2pZLBK80 MYEkR/CypfRHpj2hJ3g0jKkM16vZKgjO3hsJQB Q2B3EouG/dkTQN6dPHVOU78ecSpd 3GsqL7Ld8qBTN7lacBHUifvv0w oEHy9UojK1B EUe3sPtGJJ5u3fhrIwk6ntXApo3raPXrIjK7JXOmJLpN8yvyxQ 1mi9tncfbYIhQoJdt1C1cQsHxK9J10KlHZ3xQdFRvk/hGKCtCOals6bVn4ysYcttvkT7MYXC5YRp7QRqmVMUcRGG/bvwyDNlchMiqtTroN1WWs8d06 1uzBsunnukaXQaZclXzki5I43B3jm3Y/2Gx3Gr3udKJDJR5L FrwzDyH5ustkNjzK7 R1sDugFEIqhyLpDhgkDgkSONAZ7vYNuG4TC3Unvc0WkiUV JHe4Hbd6ygPZoG4t56EJkC/S4Ov0iotBpK89TBiclQRZ5kbsfxzrLQ3YClsZq4xIvStcueCUM fb8iLb3qcbHeDOgf/XAr8vVKIypQXh66zuG9V6/C7oFfGzdpbzL7 5htOhZ3QecFrvdtcDfAmh0D89bra lWor0Pus9HV3q5jF717H1N Y1rPcN3bUc1nura7g9tx31bL6u88BvFv43cr5nfLWGlD nULRfr4ZD/RZojiIUyXTclYNlnW5HJ0vPjarwXHpfZPpIBcRqXJL45vShIr3 mx r 5Ow9dMoT53G7HLLKk1Dl2y871D2s8kJd03qtYBgVabpQFq67TS jOOXkBcsePkFEzpqH5YoeyYcNoEOnWIUjF/MV HNCrEVF/AEYO24SZWbvFO7 EZY5eSu9yRsoD1bts6SW2osqMqxtYcJkYqrHBjcAyeztGyl4pk Y9sSNk97H4MSdHbJDKCeS0omeSuZwRNU 0FEKx3MIAA ZKCkSOHYZmzV1g11otr36a3KzynsDlnU0jjuaQ6rt3d15 m4euUxn185zrlgK1O/JOy50Oiym6PMOVCKL3rKA5u7oxmV rNOKI8jcIYGoQyo0IrCV4tuaKiXwhMlV22G2RLcDeRGXKQbnbx 2tyFZIYdYnEzkW4hZsuxwTJxP3UttwpJZjhrl7q4XzN1QDxn0e 1Yr/dL1yinEFk23Hwm6bointnn6uBGOO9tJ hzB2D5ZvobjbAZjB7fyGzl1xY3EP4yfExrLhplCyCsU2SNdKqU mkbkZ gSrzUozc/kgZICsSUeHeZqlIXhmC3NvMciQMKosckhVkb2s5C3Afdsgh6ap ikyfByrcfqXhLNynDBUZUtrLVe3GY cpakbbtgSGuPScGp1c/plyhg7Y0K2UsBSlB7i0VwA8clbe/rPkXN7cz1fovvrn6rs5eSmvDDKlQhCUTI 4dlLiUWcGV/YTh98pLFrmuy43jPFJKWJR KT fdU1TnSYR9A5K3OSL6vXBNCyzNMgrQzSIi2HFIxxDpmQ6riyn1 uEy6x83Wk9UXSe9AXz7i1zrKpWmY7vhvR7mcBxRr1ld/QN08xS8J8pvcMIru/46ZggOPP6EZ/2o9DlHo348IY3Cu/r2x OPTdF7yobYGYSqlcf/gd1bcjtjylRd8FVvmnWcgKOLV/XCWFuNpFuefYyetxAxFSZLK3f9AeinrlUH/cb7f fmymD9nXQV9HZ1EIT13nYiE36WbyaffeQwYP9 o/CG/EYWxaltG7vwTHjEt3xOCyS5KJ9yv1FojlcyK7QZ0iXYOBQWaiy ounYP5IrfB/QakThCGGE6nWVFIhtYbAaRtZdKuZpswkElEHRrra03ze4 LF01bWOhlNJiNciClG8Hptvy6nCMNh/OitRo7HAd460akcLsze6UAqdOYjX4lELhMOasY4DMRY4V88bN8 GuEZr7vT IZ53j4cGSi8rYJq3cwRJlVOPJ6ND1RJHzUWFCLLLSMDU3fKNLJ bUyx2YMXRpqEki mDulrkI qcaEyUAIdV38za0Nccr8B4lxd11l012TV4OKi68o03Wz97ka95 lknCt18qhyzHoww84m1jhlZ1M3VQ8HXiBtWh0z5IAPMvLlmleo pLEtiZhDKRMbmaehtCule0/CBENre41XqIKWF1xgukWjSBcR6PbH0nrYpzLE9IVpRrN3V6jmj J/L3jh1Bv5F07dhwO97rZez3uwwQV0TlJVvK/Iqy3WB8tgNC9oq4KclSKRmnesM5tjR sQaoiCQwlbucSW6aoo06wy35A UJYZbRbpi5OUqDRlWcRZgZYnyfDVU5O5QpIbI CMiPwnCU1mCQVtVQ2Ay cJ/PhT1zZevue0YgCqfLH6kEeMlEq7dNKMIrs9ax30oRrVS9RRUH1 cDq6L2T Ibb6O1ghCNfDCPF6BWW1w7oRazwhNkgFq2O 3kRPnDVY2RdZ69HjEBSLo128hq2BhuxDBeVjqVO9NL7vYgkn5g YniZWg1X2XAodWQWXsTbixhfSGJQ9gy8uWIQbbrxJ7y0bYmQQ6 iAbGywFVi7SvSroeBVvlFI1zN9t7VvCUjSCFBpZUBam Lq9pStp0MHwQYn9e0dCyG k/P3lvmWAKMg0CkPj2UBhrVyuTAlocVPHW7SgspFQBJEzKi8YjV5 uPWPhG51WpGtcCoaEExhGY Rbp4wwXFNzLfJAuYricUwNtzU9mNdESRDyeYRu1TeUO7eoovE5 9oOUENULEGM3LlEHjhTlJXd1ovYWxTORNACEi kltTLEGLKKShjDkkqi47roNgayrnPRdd1cv U1OsmgN45zVY cUSceOGSvv2TEd2 M8YAR5xPbOFNpDHbDwZHiOUrQWFnalKcxKImNQahcF10EeYjxK kGRv3VVBsJBF5rhlkGvX6zEanEt1atmUdyVwqTXI6Y03jsSgn0 jIRT8 2Vh1qtEsxurrUq1VkRl4I0AnK50WsmwjuW0jmHZM9c62Nroeal 8LZXEVc6IvKAiY q8IIO42I9Hi6zQpGvcbzFuvH08tRzz4e6SrN18AsZdBLpWqfzt c10NQamN49PfzufOZESPtMtx2eMZoqeexAVqzKCWkeHIxNJqVF NlcJrs/Q7HFZVEjTREzEAjNv1DNzhtdtSvpVSWpYskRHrL4EHRejvEM2Z DWYALrv7mJdJxdWBE69jA06tXijSVdYZ16pAgyGsEmWrrypTOd g8V5aaq191QY AjT0vbONMK4C4uA8iUpzEoiYFBKIS7SE13V4zA4BzhY7iVHLB1 UYcbVU8WmueNQa/mb3u9I3KipTDp/TOKUqLsISyt946EIN/oyhTLfmOAb3S9EpWXg1ZXPjXI2e9GYIumpcJs21vC7GMM7WNYr kyx5DvpIijnK4zjVikSPQFyxjmeqe1vHcfF4jaWJgRq3ktfhSY NJXPMq3TB8Yj4KStBpxKmMcY6S9cqrZzL4Dbavdy6uDfIBRmHG DWGweuMKmqGB/cpKNIdiY0rFY5wZKLsJQgVNCIqVB4KERWXxBab/iGHssjAWw43vdIqy6rBFqWTl ICIf/z9VyMvjIlloUpqn4omY4rh8rY4yf0zlGqs6rrAu7pMkbPuIYRX M13nljMuiSgzpwBjAwyhlC6eoeblrahEXJqDquMcQyvUovr85c PDa 8Emv vqHcjEFJlcLCwh9qNTTibxISjIMF WiWmqa3SKLCfBBHfLESD2W1wLNl3eAg79urCCPLdCyGNBoNt5/K0rjFskSihXmnYsB0KgHlUs9ETzyl9dljB5GcnIwqVaqobfOvx Gs9dlFGyf/f3vnFVnHdefyX9rkqxCgktHLh8oRW1KFbotDYUYlBsJvdkob0I WDZBYttaCIRQqQ8JPwL8JBVUydS2mzEEmrLIQ8pIe4uuyD RbFTqvJAXLTipVxcq/krKFR9rrLnd86ZmXNmzpyZuXfse6/v9yON7Jm5M3fm/Pmd379zLgAAzC48T7gR0WfxvbzAzdYaop21IqOkuVdXBQAA0Mp wuitSvWcPGIQAAAAKw6k/ X5LtRziP2MAAABg7sJjjPv3K8FMAIMQAAAAAAAAANoUGIQAAAA AAAAA0KbAIAQAAAAAAACANgUGIQAAAAAAAAC0KTAIAQAAAAAAA KBNkb9DePv2bb0LAAAAAAAAAKAVmTdvXuHfIZQG4d /3ql3AUjnb3/6A33tW9/We6BdQTsAoBzQl0CtoO20Bqin9qGZ6vqrf53GD9MDAAAAAAAAA MgHDEIAAAAAAAAAaFNgEAIAAAAAAABAmwKDEAAAAAAAAADaFBi EAAAAAAAAANCmwCAEAAAAAAAAgDYFBiEAAAAAAAAAtCkwCAEAA AAAAACgQXz 6Sf6v8YwgwbhDTq9q4vWf8/cnqLTX jTs8DVX4jv/MWk3iuRyZfd7/LFCdrtfUdVJof1I83Y84H6kPUY1ZNikg4bbdk x2SdB82LS1aJrZX7pm7D0fvE5FLifN42q9q5/KyUg/Y9nHLR9bmgbPW53SdvqH0Dlo/quKof12dAs8Dt4mW6qveSOPqY1b8KyE9H27Xahm5T6ffQ34WxN 5VbJ59y9De7jnzlJ3Wb8LNJmcD3D8/vOkG39PEkjnZjfl63hXTZoK/3fod6nrkxZqv3rf9ddLk56rguvZX7Zta1sv 69eisdsVYn2mhPn7m5BgNbPynhhqFMx4h3Pj6JJ36bbC9Ruvu0 idKh4WV3UCWPSm 88kuvVcWoqOMXKeNm4kmLsWE0F0/pAMF3nFmng/Uy9V39tEl/b C21Y/UdiWR4i2m22NhWc/TT9/Tp1/bx9NW dBK2DLqnO0s9ovBhWfktucSGXrkXPU/Z7xPu/10nQgr3jAfWQfdVrvy206ewC9 gvVzrcFYmvVPno7vIfYXl9CQ484FLT450y5t6qH6NCwp5wX0Lq XR6jz0D70qSZEKff9dFzvu/mYpi/20E6zTYZtIEu uuinoeA 4vOdh3rtNifa1PSI2wi4dfJwxrO2M8roe/zQuN6PuHXyLHWG9afko9sQm6QJGtGfm6S3nycaesmoCyF/Hj8k5IQ P1TZR49nyB1TNsvPmwaeT35MDtPQRf2/C2l8vEyffXMJ7yR0yLaFy63STxvfOpso19r1VtadR2hjt 9aj36d1a60EbvT Ewr6ddrH95AfYNPNNQoRMpoUb4YF42ylx77UW GEgNaki9O0DEx0G1cpfeZybN0XCi0j4WypYseY2H0jh7EuE1c7 KdNDy9Q 3f9kDZtFscSAg20DmyECOVj8wgdS/U NyGhshVzTIk2uU22T6H0bBeDslCwQqNO0kXbhGK98a3D6QoR94 23jHbuomuXdIgUk4291C3KeadXKewSn0GfajbYGHz8fC 9Lep8pT6WzhLqdDlLs RrJqLtvt5Pl6Y 1vuai fo94m2PEm/PiQMjM3CiAAxIsN8SCjkceY/vMuQKUI 9osyPz/uMLpFfRiK PyVvbTyYpU 0/tXJ0Zo5fMDtEzvL/uRaDsOwyONZU8KOWXcj9jgWzVCE4nmog2QzeKd0mB59ds1NCFk 4vHtZ6l7RoMWrQPX0cbuXVIulzb Sd3Z7OcOvPq1v11JI1bc/ 0WMgLj9A1ub6hR2BiDkL0yu07QaR3aDcPb0luTEu7V11w1Uw2C 8zJtgD2U49I7HaQHSM lpWQo71dwfeTdUp6Fwyd1KoonveDWpXNED/XQ/Lt6qDshhEwPU/Y97efT106a6TDx6ETa8 t7pV4H8iHq7KV91Nk/QJ36SBrz2aNYrap2JtrEpc1rwgGOWdadNliCViJRj5aMMr3Jvv 6rZYElK2LHsu57Up/3Gk1JZStBQvk28RtdrnbuxCkb/dzHSp4wNn2pTuhTzcf8h1 jUy//kObrfRMrteyLKk2r/3Jhytc83Przdf1fQC9tchmV3P43b6PHFut9YMBOobijKB1Z5pW Kqnspv9x6B2fcUCiTJmniLSEfVhpOpaLyItGWltAmYZwej0eEA wOkWnwfdbxU7g6zSd5gxrVXx6cypcR/3EgTyXzHXqrTnGp1B31vsu/Pq1jd2utBHb75ZFrUQjjcLGRQgv7qPpbhXWlQKIG 7260ZKiSMlQVxzTHRweZ49koECIVM1RWMgnZLiHKC44dppKfEU pOPniZ7hcykDHCtxvxefUcJsAd0nGu7xDCmWfU8TYdCO6M/z 4sOEXnNPc8vDOKfGykYp15foy4Bhbh1ch8NVUaSA2LXGtoo2t6 vw6oWyvyIqCgw97mnEnkhpYwSSmbYz0Sfs1JW0vqvQ1Zob6Y0z PLcd2qNOuf1ft6g6SpR5zfTI3iWEufg7sU9yUiL5rOpcVq5 Bt6z8cC6qwQTf/Zlt2PBwqJ2JKGn4ryHN/ucWaZdQFaENEfgjZgOkjrlq8c9RtPpKLd/fC2WMRb3defsgby4S7zEGkgqrqeEHreAV9WQUHklI64Y6prgHY KeRq1IW0wZBggzNV3zlH3c7toW7 Qu7mj0i1Emt6chnSa6PKVfdMVaTfJMz6pyLzlCEiQQ79ObVc89 vVQJ5kOWdOx2lqwUcgppC8f2qOPzA4zbhAe53kpQQWZg0DMS60 82/v8KQnimmestLyY0uEjJS3F9IZnehekEtdL9 lnlCHrjFSHYh4LYdA F3xevX/oJc18fsO71dWV7cUHNoFR7RRoQlmV8wKDtswDjScNBcxJEtE3q YSYg2V6/43LCnkvrazkuu P0gba2cVnbHoRssucQ iMQnTt8qfo3lURA/4c9OLPUay5RtJpG9W/PQ sFvlqGJfaUZpsU7GIt mEAXWgnNPWXGKZernLkGG8r q6e0LUkSNDqgimHinniCXG6ZgBkSe9XbPsSZ0mys/sdbi1KIX05rjTJE qfo7xSUfmvem4efRrb7syHbJik/PZWzNbjheY4a1v6xP6yOwwu4vKeCJvTs92iR5h6RmPeal54nSa N9wFK27WPR7hxUdmZ46R9/l5sH2vlyY4XVYc93p/gAMxwMlFNowBLY6l0LxG9wnF1BdpkWSdB83Pp1W6tKpCd2sZde lQb9j/1n vl4YujtP0p/qzPuRAHKTAqJQcpazUeV8LR2QuRlYqXv4ooI/sSGUaPJ IsHjMnEfNAzOcHoXlq7moTHqao2pPai6S6YQBNSIjNIfl4jJ5o 37LnjyXiN4l6aHOe/S/Diw9MsVom29EhHOntwMbuR5CzAB/i8en tbL4L6XFZkvql 72pUVgGHHasGpC80AG4IcGfz3147Qt7/zXX10dmiSRWU8ioxUxupHKkJCIQuFSoZwSaJy361V0njjyeyzM K8l8/nDAVV0KtGZYRQWgL1X4k8kBFkh1/vOnHhObYjSZVxKtlQ 6lasQWPR3lI5yCgZZa9EqrY0ZTQOz8eQHmwzJaeE 5pkzrPzpgA55vfEyJWRUU8kRsixZ3ju10snUuacpSxMAlqQtLq 05WtdBI6Yk/kjRiAFNgZHKvR2XQuvfIM6V8WcXdIIKaNfB1lTJ2R6YrNkVbQS ypCO65lq kPNhpWO1vq7c736tRpHW51GGoNMkxiEWpGxPMNCGXspXw54Llg Rysqd9iFTNqNwdkiuHOsS8D2/ENTRcRa4 l QDyMNQW0sALWS7nAYyLmGpsKr5y/8PPBkSQHoV6xBs8NpUb3WnFJp0PnmuGUh /BZOhzzlha9Ly/W4V7uXaDb4uPxBR5Emzwsr G5epxKE59fEaSBmWn7Nr75hQFywQGeC/5cWjZINvMf3iffYegtfSBAyuByHIRg5rEWlZk8YbU3/vmSyClik5CvdSL7l9AtzAUoQFFM55gDGTnUMsfSR3R9XgwMApV Kb8o755zAGuE0Q84wyExPBA7SHDH51stIQy4Uk9X38ujX3nblG EfZMWmcb3Z4AZlGGoNM0xiEUinXv2EVRGkmHjpXYDKyXqraWGX UJj5Pgbe8k06VMHSnm6gc65mfjOx5/nsqxnFVbrVEF0Aaov53ReUul1m30p/FICd/J02n/cnfgMPy1a2GNd9Zp0VZDgEho95 Xhg74WfEVmhuDMuKETpejSm7he6rJs nOxu4LfJvNMXu90iVugNZyrLWSDFXm5qH5ZO3zjkd8TT2qW3k/L3Z2Of85Sbe4bnkzxhw2jxS/lqVqjG2x eBZcnXOpGpY3DQlYEtI3lz6FCWPsJTW4ReF5tfaMon95zAGpER YSonutxueAwoJfs9P0mUirlQTBo59esc7erU6xSNe3KhNs80oC Zj4T2LaPj4/zbMGGTu OMf//jl37 etcg AER/ 9Mf6Gvf rbeA 0K2kED eIE7X6nQgfKUqAKwlGfY4uLOOrKgiOYbKTPLUcL hKoFbSd1qCt6ylIMy7TwdPENFNdf/Wv09TR0UF33HGH3A/ Mmn/N0 EEAAAgB eK9wgY5DhxUA4El5z6n1NcATJn84KAACguZCLyRRaaR80EhiEA AAActJV6Mery0Glwc5 VBIAAECt8E/PYPpS6wCDEAAAAAAAAADaFBiEAAAAAAAAANCmwCAEAAAAAAAAg DYFBiEAAAAAAAAAtCkwCAEAAAAAAACgTYFBCAAAAAAAAABtivx h tu3b tdAAAAAAAAAACtyLx58wr/ML00COfds1jvApDO1NWPaPGye/UeaFfQDgAoB/QlUCtoO60B6ql9aKa6vv3pVGGDECmjAAAAAAAAANCmwCAEAAAA AAAAgDYFBiEAAAAAAAAAtCkwCAEAAAAAAACgTYFBCAAAAAAAAA BtCgxCAAAAAAAAAGhTYBACAAAAAAAAQJsCgxAAAAAAAAAAGsSn n3yi/2sMXzF/lLAULv MVt77Uxr7XO/PGpP06r3L6dXLene2SXvvz9 lp73lcYPGnoqe 8rQclo5NKl2wIxyc ynos5EeYfbz iKPsfIugjOPfUu3dTHJbK o/Op7U7WfwPbZcug oFZpnIr1BdYBgR9ze5XZRO2jZnqq7J92e2RccoH2caSn60Z/u54e89DrE Y26uXdf06n91fT7Kf6uex mSwJZ7V1ZZEu/g/tyw27x8RtCV1r6fHbujjwCKvHDTg8k6Wpxq/c91Htxnze6376WdKv4f LoyzNWDXU64y5PpyyBOrL3vv4 jP5v10e0jvo/p6xzO0FIl279MrZxpVprWOr1Lm5up//D3u90yOBeljoPxsWP O9qS3Rsr5//7NGP3gn9eVZhTWYtuVHCEUBX2kSn0DRBd N9sF20U7PrpCO1bo3VnF894LH6VXPvolbVio9zNYvvMKXdrZpf fATPJJdZwe2H BLol2o7Znabk xwJr67X9dEqfe3PpXlofCjBR3 9XwnOXTu n61tShNaxvfSh/h9k03c0qAveLtAL1/qEoC7R2CkDoXCGbaPmvmoarw5WrKU qlLVOj9J54fFn Ezdnl8UqUPuyu0SO8WhQfLUgbCFc GdXdqfw/RwGi4v2PFAtqwez89MPyG9c7cP0j0wVS5LZSgA3sr9OZrj1KHP mT3Wd03HWVptyUhg//hQVrdPU5T1nh7gybOjBNNnKUJ8/rPr9F1qlBloXju10Zpyd496XXVtuSXgwplTKzfK8rbgo/3EYX1NUrkvQ8zQG Gdcv1s9puw909dP2I2wC4OfYGiW8ANXBz7AwtPh2Uu5LPPtkhF fF1yTGQj28VtaDuI/qwkHZZMsjsz7LPmwaeqG/a yv3OHH5V3RwQv/fokgDat1ZWh2WvdhOr6GpWdezZxmuO1pD3Sn6szkWvDkwTFtdR qYYQ47wuBnCMt0oR1mWYmwSMmVwwwL9mdnnX36wgbY9sb2hRmG 5BuHnH9AFUXl9m9akd865SLu 9xxgSadbAEhjce2DoRK6/PvC2r92TQ9AQqDsjBRUNvoHB8aTzgAWRNcGqK9b74OCKMHNgv5 IAz13cW5OV4mWLo3qf0b4Bi0WxovVpi6foVGh DwQMxSvvD9stdWmRfQTYRPSwQNakWPDetg/CCuD8ceho8YFO9FO8X2PZXmcF1BlKdHo 8bnWHZPiDKNGYo3f3eWPhxYq7 3ix5y9e 2J6cclERG35tClFrIdr2f kKnQBf15arPgC7acXSAPqx rPc1cSNfMkmjokn1DQgDAhSmY8OzhnNb1P gKPczHzgN79DoE3Vjw46tHnphU RMW75JVHgB3Wn5zlHqm6hS2GXZ4OsepvOJiBU764dFfcefoYUQ cnI9O8XigQXR33Y00ICZDXhs6xs0ZIwHW0eL4DFkSUb95xlnZo N/e KnpRuFRSjVIORBlFgxWcie2Hjn1B7xy1HYW3mElNdQhWzjkQDz nOnFFp2cw9Vj l7SU6SPmd Zks4ivS2O4 F9L5vfm WpzPne8h6u57axQ nJMstfRvH3bLIoS8O5QdVr l8HLFw NAYov9Kt7mUbl6KuDwhBNPhjWqyPgNqQdREqHaoPFW/XvuvS 1AcVnJkhGOYI5eG7IjJGjsdRvfjMf2ZQ6 K/twnVKVxOrhO7DtTmRZQ99oeS8llQ/SBtS/GlG6lXK2 P2h79rsk39N4jqEPZJlsHSbR1leLY7as 8SUH7nSe7Lp2PATocjtpVFOIWVF7WgUlU8Sf7d0Ou5fQw/EI6cOEkoDR1cHfkK7RVlHhqKKGvZ931BYrTYI3NhyUEaHwnZTL IOno7PiVO7SkE4aizU06DIq2fgU9d0nbg/qx3KOSRkYyZtC2U4Ll9KSREaEBxnBN6nQoDBOR NRYems3y/6st5vQaTukWWsxMafhB4o qHsj47zjHnOGjOs 9rjQxyvvmnd52fSfs G5f8APZRLZujxJG48iu/lbB5v/csIYmOjgyaNNApLNAh5ECU9eCtlxvLESoQCdIRotw7RklRCztB DMmx7gV4QxlQUCWDlxU4jiaftjIrvk/cy0olCuAFuoSitRHyfUszFc1bXhGkunNoUFyKjW4JnYm meObAo 0kz3vbeJ87gVFmuoyisLinjIJUK/0el46uVZcAi9EtgZCKCTtOfztKtFULsSOVC/RKmsCQKSm24Lo5tocOLh1tUArzHGNRhR4IvMFigJ9aG6SJxGWG B891V4b66HqYenKBBjvlYScqGhWlQ8r6lbKmSi94U6lEP66uVe ef30GviL7aRz3qmhQ5YBs5kZyRxklgKIapjbyj5EH0LvysVdpq GZzGc x8UEdgg9QbwwMtjLYj9KL6HKfTCAO41vkiNiqaM7pldXb/sN4tg7wKJafiGpEj6YEWhp8s69AA ZimJnposZmDa7ZB4MYhB3Mh64SdBHpfK3f54aifbcAzi9j5YKU oa6Ux9jlQK 5yz0ZF3E1jvWgar5yKEUbwNSt TC Q2Y7U56SzXu 3Hi5nc5Ir7xu6LkfL49FWIb/Pf988H nSYSRXX39qv/aWxHXoo5VUXZiNwfVnTL1ajDuBnprQxSt0IZE2nkS2iXgdx1CO TNbRXOOJGA95XN7t17ObJTpowkbhv/7gEdq/5wV9ZHYozyCM5fq6PbZCAQoqR0bTWBEJKiLmEU9JIzHTUdJDyQ 7v88JHaYO8l53mIp8zNtCb13Eqg1cRyPXeNnlD4AqjzPjZBw0P d2YZGQrSiq6mavCNR6UjBkJQCrt1kVEovV3va8VZbLtpjzuSEx oDRlsLjHHMBS0fK00mGUVLJeO66H9hcK3wD75xlAf3xYxUKjtF KhdmxoFMbdTGERsnWsZwdkKoGGl5sNtwXKiInJk6l/M5zPvIVECi69M5DO8i5IkA1TE3MnL2iC3su2b6p4pASsOPDcqg nGQ5xuatFI1gtBsOOZg/QtRFO T8w6C 9ggl3p/iJTTc0Fm3UjtFk86FWKqvHKvN8RLUTuR8CstdziH2Rfwjlu9UT rOgfx7gKTf6XBpmf5YGTKJtxRzyTRb5mUmW7zTK3TX/fMAwlthwDlLkdRmZukrHhkflvRKRSWlwu9KwdUaFodfKcUePUY n7iPFkNztVvSgHaNZYZc4hPFV5w9LRlKPXHJddqChks7URXmDm v37znowUlo1vXmFpBiFXOnuV1 sOqyYS 7z3aj5HmudDpiKY9xMbp2rlUv5cHl4THrys56yd4u9dHt4yEp3 uldNr6AKnpInj5Xj35zBiMONocKAo8jwTUxh1bHgxIQxlmsURX lTBzO0XA6VoA0u8qXCgELFFU8z0luQCFemkXceKKy9qIM8ZA4q dApPWh1I8uKVElJSMlIaYTG3Uhp9hKPJc18BDb6Vvhai5iPZCK o1Ee21PC4Uw5s2vC0c00VpUxojCLqpoZwBfExp kfHA5dgSczKbBLccLAiPV0Fdift0C4XWP0/XXFQmPRXVnJsmFVPUa/1I/ekNubhMatZMJrZD9pX7hZzLyAaw nOKo0EZIioqbDnLWhZjDPAhDLtoWhFPR8hJ6oJkalyLInC8raa DE66xhPXtmANOPgMbpfkinAnYAWoEWvJg6mg8dnOqqOkcdSJTy JurjbAxyJHB//jPN kfv7tSH50dSjIIlac1SpnSG4ema5x3IecQGKvUhVsuj6NHCWJh JgcvfT 5ulCtlP/eRcgso3CQ5VXbYBTmIa/gYiWI00gT6X4sYMSfSDiyENX7Jc3Dai/suQFhueu2LtM3c5B1nYxm8PG1Z8PV6zo2/DL8PG9updMzYNcR3QoI5q6NCWU2Ss0KvvPdKMIlSJ935XGOzTL steU5XBt49U6e87MlNtckTk6jukjaT5DFMRbM/dbHlaH4gfR2u VAzvTVNiJVDtaFjjiUkdopo9vDdH6sfaJFM0qoP9Vh/Dsoz3gLsqTeTTh1W5XM ctsDK6r0mA4VvF0hJykOi7VGGOv1Ky25DjI rZDD5ZtxD0 siPTR22pvsowDeSHFSzZEgRu7KlB7CRqphTymTIG06KC8ePlGI SuFBsmNl jEHxtzfNWdOqAqWyITjMm7hX3oktBpP8vzEy8dxF8ZSQEd3ScO 6z F2gmacyM4ory4hUP1fwX1xyHPVFqsC8VxVh6X208X00L1lzODB DBaUnm3IC4t1EL/kx81wmDcyiKCkqjqiBywLbmN4t7HqhlQHMgZcleOmgYfoxSEs4 aES6B/uwBo11b7bYk2AjwLbyTiu5jYXqSjMqnLBXO5ErTFGXNC Pk8QYH6Ajrwb224afmEZ6lC655cFLW12/gzyl8clDA7aQWJ5hqs WldnJfGd2b32EA0rCdcwnYWIwvJpIH0Y5YXJZlvHE/JlHfyvGkD7Yyem7k njZinJ7leVwPMqnndK50LLQlME3x96V3yP7TZbDTsL6trF6dAz paDPnNEq5of93Ulsap5xzKMfD2HQg3o4OyGkQ8Wwu06HaaHgBm UZFBgNKMAiVkHCnYiQV6/zE5xXw5l/lyIS9 3Jia3DturOiZfJxTikwcterlRojhDP13kXwlNGiinF8NV1Y6/mtrzZlykyHkJOe7fkvYRqh2OSyz5YX3JzDojfXHENQCDvtRKUl RYZ0EFUKzu hqaV5IoS 6xZQRQ62 hy3g6LRDrkAEc9BDe6v ps/nUovrc/XeNuNdubEHU/S BNGrSV/eCVH9Zts6jlEu WJ/hnvo9Lq Jo88pWN63wrf1oIJeDpLbF53QI5RzvV8RebA6aJpzFNDYo2Uqj OlNea0w4tw4 VIxp3RiqQRppGGXJQGfXB9XnabCHknKka2ixwYsto3vLrZQFWO r78fb0SI44yKkxNFfmpD2XgWPqsLLcqPcRjTGgw6uPvi3fXV2b D97bnc64/I1VlOa4lvjOlb7O rX4P1visNjITuvgBokFfZg8btDmjxeZYkNTRMrCmDDSeexYtot/8z mGGYPMHdeuXfvy63d/S 8CkM7U1Y9o8bJ79R5oV9AO2hg27I4tpVdmK9rN3yfToRo5J5cj 1eycKDdNjkFfArWCttMaoJ6KwM4h5eRrxQBGM9X1Xz/7E3V0KPPYTA1N 58pb5VRAAAAcxuelzybqc/i 3azd7lh0XdWUPKsVgcAAKAu5GIyWAm4UcAgBAAA0LTIxX3KTCE shErXqn01RQAAALlgh2PDZP3cxBcRjAODEAAAAAAAAADaFBiEA AAAAAAAANAGuKKFX8kKIQIAAAAAAAAAaH7YtiuSLsrnESEEAAA AAAAAgDYFBiEAAAAAAAAAzHHSooV3VKvVL//yl7/oXQAAAAAAAAAArcidd97p/B1CxmUQ8jFpEOp9 vLL8F9JfD8g7bhJns8AAAAAAAAAQDuSFrEzSY3qeYy9rB mD1DHiP4fFu62TAY8 9kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Bisonator
December 15th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Wonder where their equipment truck is, might have more issues getting that here then the players with the interstates closing.

Gil Dobie
December 15th, 2022, 02:37 PM
Here's the UIW charter: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAY4781/history/20221215/1900Z/KSAT/KFAR

So far it's listed as "on time" for a departure in about an hour and a 3:40PM CT arrival. Just looking out my window here in Fargo I have no clue how airplanes can be landing here right now and it's not supposed to let up anytime soon.

48 minutes late now. Not a big deal.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 02:49 PM
48 minutes late now. Not a big deal.
Yep, and the last snow bands of this round are just about clearing out so should be good timing for them. Still windy but it's wet enough snow that the stuff on the ground isn't doing much blowing.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2022, 02:53 PM
This is just from last night till just now. I had already cleaned out about the same amount yesterday and yes my vehicles were cleaned off yesterday afternoon.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2022, 03:25 PM
Will be interesting to see. Right now at my house visibility is good but the wind hasn't picked up yet. FYI I'm only about 1 mile from the Airport on the Minnesota side.

POD Knows
December 15th, 2022, 04:07 PM
I live about a half hour E/SE of Fargo and I think we missed the big part of the storm. We probably got a foot or so of super heavy snow. I have a 3X Cub Cadet walk behind snowblower and blew snow twice today and the snowblower was pretty marginal for the work. Also got my drive way filled in for the 3rd time. The three previous towns I lived in all had gates on their snowplows but the town I live in now does t have them. Pain in the ass.

SpreadTheWord
December 15th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Looks like they should be ok to land...

ElCid
December 15th, 2022, 04:54 PM

Eh, not a huge issue. Visibility is the key. Low vis would affect ability to land, but landing in/on snow isn't that big a deal. As long as they got a centerline plowed. Having been stationed up north we did it all the time. Not sure how hard it is coming down though. Hopefully they got down ok.

FUBeAR
December 15th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Eh, not a huge issue. Visibility is the key. Low vis would affect ability to land, but landing in/on snow isn't that big a deal. As long as they got a centerline plowed. Having been stationed up north we did it all the time. Not sure how hard it is coming down though. Hopefully they got down ok.
All good…

Allegiant Air 4781
AAY4781 / G44781
LANDED 38 MINUTES AGO
took off from San Antonio Intl - SAT (https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KSAT)
landed at (https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KSAT) Hector Intl - FAR (https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KFAR)

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2022, 05:08 PM
They knew what they were doing. When they were in the air visibility was only 1/4 mile at Fargo's airport which, as I understand, isn't enough to land but they timed it about perfectly to get in right as the snow was letting up.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2022, 07:50 PM
They knew what they were doing. When they were in the air visibility was only 1/4 mile at Fargo's airport which, as I understand, isn't enough to land but they timed it about perfectly to get in right as the snow was letting up.

about 24 hours from now they’ll wish that plane never took off

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2022, 09:33 PM
Hopefully everyone gets to the game safe tomorrow night! If it wasn't for this monster winter storm affecting the Northeast and Northern Plains my friend and I were going to hit up both FCS semifinals and the Eagles/Bears game in Chicago on Sunday. Damn same too! Walk-on extended a nice invite to pregame in Fargo!

SUPharmacist
December 16th, 2022, 05:38 AM
GameDay, can't wait. My wife is just heading in for knee surgery, so we will be watching on TV tonight. Hopefully it is a great game and no big injuries to anyone.

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2022, 06:09 AM
Going to be a light crowd I think with the whole state under a no travel advisory and both interstates closed west and south out of Fargo right now.

https://travel.dot.nd.gov/

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2022, 06:40 AM
Going to be a light crowd I think with the whole state under a no travel advisory and both interstates closed west and south out of Fargo right now.

Side roads and 4 wheel drive....I'll be there!!!

xnodx

Winterborn
December 16th, 2022, 07:01 AM

So will tailgating. Of the few groups I know, at least one will not be setting up as not everybody can make it in.

Our group will be setting up though and the human anti-freeze will be flowing.

Winterborn
December 16th, 2022, 07:03 AM

xnodx

Safe travels!

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2022, 07:49 AM
All NDSU Fans should stay home and be safe! Don’t put Football ahead of your and your families’ safety.

The game is on TV. The bizuns will be fine this one time without you. It’s just a Southland cupcake.

Heck, this UIW Team would have lost to the SoCon’s Furman if not for an inconsequential brief, light tug on the back of a D-Lineman’s jersey. How good can they be?

STAY HOME!

That’s a FUBeAR mandate!!

caribbeanhen
December 16th, 2022, 07:52 AM
All NDSU Fans should stay home and be safe! Don’t put Football ahead of your and your families’ safety.

The game is on TV. The bizuns will be fine this one time without you. It’s just a Southland cupcake.

Heck, this UIW Team would have lost to the SoCon’s Furman if not for a brief, light tug on the back of a D-Lineman’s jersey. How good can they be?

STAY HOME!

That’s a FUBeAR mandate!!

nice try but you know 7000 hardy fans can be just as loud as 14,000

McCowboys
December 16th, 2022, 08:31 AM
nice try but you know 7000 hardy fans can be just as loud as 14,000

I think the Bison should just forfeit to show their appreciation for UIW making that treacherous 1000-mile flight from WAY down South!

gofurman
December 16th, 2022, 08:37 AM

This was my point. Usually teams that play at altitude or in cold weather or whatnot benefit from being used to that weather. ND is used to extreme cold so whatever.. they would get their fans. But the advantage they always have is the crowd noise (pre-snap penalties and disruptions etc). I don't know the attendance figures (12K??) but they may now lose 3 or 4K fans. That's a big loss.

Everyone get out there and yell LOUD to whoop the UIW west-coast no-defense junk. UIW should not benefit becuase it was 'too cold and snowy' in Fargo. I didn't think that was a possible scenario with how used to the cold and snow Fargo is

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2022, 09:18 AM
This was my point. Usually teams that play at altitude or in cold weather or whatnot benefit from being used to that weather. ND is used to extreme cold so whatever.. they would get their fans. But the advantage they always have is the crowd noise (pre-snap penalties and disruptions etc). I don't know the attendance figures (12K??) but they may now lose 3 or 4K fans. That's a big loss.

Everyone get out there and yell LOUD to whoop the UIW west-coast no-defense junk. UIW should not benefit becuase it was 'too cold and snowy' in Fargo. I didn't think that was a possible scenario with how used to the cold and snow Fargo is
Cold definitely wouldn't be an issue and snow is only part of it - it's the 25-35 mph winds gusting to over 40 mph that's keeping the roads closed this morning. Even though the snow has tapered off the loose stuff is blowing around making it tough to see and tough to clear the roads since they blow back in so quickly.

Another issue with closed interstates around here is there's usually plenty of abandoned vehicles that got stuck on the road/shoulder/ditch and need to wait for the plows to come through so they can dig those vehicles out and get them out of there which, in turn, causes the plows to have to go through slower to get around the abandoned vehicles. It seems pretty unlikely that I94 between Bismarck and Fargo will be open by game time.

NEBison
December 16th, 2022, 09:37 AM

I know at least 5 of my family have tickets but more than likely won't make it from Central ND

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Something big will happen and 40,000 people will claim they were there.

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2022, 11:52 AM
I hope the Bison win, doesn't look good. Small crowd, and injuries, team with best offense in history, even beat the vaunted Southern Conference power Furman, coming to Fargo If they do win, it will be one of their biggest wins as a FBS school.

MSUBobcat
December 16th, 2022, 12:08 PM

xnodx

Safe travels. Dunno if McClusky is your current home or NW MN, but I know some of that stretch of highway very well, as my family originated (and some still live) in the Bowdon-Fessenden area. In fact, I believe I was pulled over in McClusky several years back on Christmas.

caribbeanhen
December 16th, 2022, 12:12 PM
I think the Bison should just forfeit to show their appreciation for UIW making that treacherous 1000-mile flight from WAY down South!

A little sand bagging in support of the team from down south, Problem is it’s not a flood it’s a blizzard

Bison win this

MSUBobcat
December 16th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Cold definitely wouldn't be an issue and snow is only part of it - it's the 25-35 mph winds gusting to over 40 mph that's keeping the roads closed this morning. Even though the snow has tapered off the loose stuff is blowing around making it tough to see and tough to clear the roads since they blow back in so quickly.

Another issue with closed interstates around here is there's usually plenty of abandoned vehicles that got stuck on the road/shoulder/ditch and need to wait for the plows to come through so they can dig those vehicles out and get them out of there which, in turn, causes the plows to have to go through slower to get around the abandoned vehicles. It seems pretty unlikely that I94 between Bismarck and Fargo will be open by game time.

Do Bison games not draw well from the F-M metro area? With a quarter million people, I would think drawing 10k wouldn't be much problem. xconfusedx

caribbeanhen
December 16th, 2022, 12:14 PM
I hope the Bison win, doesn't look good. Small crowd, and injuries, team with best offense in history, even beat the vaunted Southern Conference power Furman, coming to Fargo If they do win, it will be one of their biggest wins as a FBS school.

I thought POD Sabe wrote this until I checked

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2022, 12:16 PM
I thought POD Sabe wrote this until I checked
FUBeAR thinks Gil already has been hittin’ that Prestone bottle pretty hard.

FBS? What?

POD Knows
December 16th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Back when I was working, we used to do a month long training affair with our North American dealers and my stint down there was usually two weeks and the event was in mid Jan to mid Feb. When I got back up here I was almost clinically depressed for a day or two. I don’t get depressed but the impact of the lack of light, climate differences took me a while to adjust to, I wonder if that happens to other people. I know a fair number of snowbirds that used to come back in April, then it was May and now some of them said **** it and live in AZ all year.

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Do Bison games not draw well from the F-M metro area? With a quarter million people, I would think drawing 10k wouldn't be much problem. xconfusedx
You'd be surprised how many people in the FM area are indifferent to NDSU athletics. I'd say at best it's 50/50 for in town vs out of town fans at a typical Bison football game and I'd lean towards more out of town fans. They don't regularly sell out anymore so if you're only drawing local fans I don't think they'd even get 10k.

Don't you worry about the crowd noise/energy... there may not be as many of us as normal but they'll know we're there when UIW is on offense. :)

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2022, 12:37 PM
You'd be surprised how many people in the FM area are indifferent to NDSU athletics. I'd say at best it's 50/50 for in town vs out of town fans at a typical Bison football game and I'd lean towards more out of town fans. They don't regularly sell out anymore so if you're only drawing local fans I don't think they'd even get 10k.

Don't you worry about the crowd noise/energy... there may not be as many of us as normal but they'll know we're there when UIW is on offense. :)

But Furman.

Sitting Bull
December 16th, 2022, 12:39 PM

I hope the PA guy makes it. From the few games I’ve seen from there on TV, he’s one of the best. He seems to get the crowd going. First down BISON!

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Hah, (Evil)Professor…what you’ve failed to realize is that UIW actually stands for University of Intercochlear Weakness and the Players for UIW always use silent counts/signals just like they do at Gallaudet University in DC. That “Incarnate Word” thing was just a sham to pull this long con on NDSU. The Cardinals won’t even be able to hear you rowdy bizuns.

FargoDome superpower level = 0

MSUBobcat
December 16th, 2022, 12:42 PM

You ain't lying. I'm quite surprised. 10k is only 4% of the population. I would guess 10k of MSU's crowd is from Gallatin County (123k), but maybe I'm full of ****. Or more than normal anyway.

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2022, 12:45 PM
I hope the PA guy makes it. From the few games I’ve seen from there on TV, he’s one of the best. He seems to get the crowd going. First down BISON!
He's local I'm fairly sure since he hosts a show on a local radio station (https://kfgo.com/2020/03/03/24976/).

He is good at what he does - he had a health issue a few years back and they needed a replacement for a few regular season games and it was noticeable absence in terms of the gameday atmosphere. I've heard opposing fans from time-to-time say he's over the top but what PA guy hasn't been accused of that by opposing fans at some time or another?

mmiller_34
December 16th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Are their any Bizon fans out there (besides me) that are NOT worried about UIW?

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2022, 12:48 PM
But Furman.
Live Look-in at Gil Dobie’s current Tailgate Situation…

https://www.imagetin.com/images/micksgarage-ie/646jk67ggt/maxresdefault_1392be.jpg

MSUBobcat
December 16th, 2022, 12:48 PM

I'll have to pay attention. I think MSU has a fantastic announcer also. "It's THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD DOWN!"

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Live Look-in at Gil Dobie’s current Tailgate Situation…

https://www.imagetin.com/images/micksgarage-ie/646jk67ggt/maxresdefault_1392be.jpg

The Word beat Furman, they have to be unstoppable.

FUBeAR
December 16th, 2022, 01:06 PM
The Word beat Furman, they have to be unstoppable.
One would conclude as much. Drink up!

Sitting Bull
December 16th, 2022, 02:11 PM
I'll have to pay attention. I think MSU has a fantastic announcer also. "It's THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD DOWN!"

Yes, he was excellent. The best at Bozeman though is the entry. It’s outstanding.

MSUBobcat
December 16th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Yes, he was excellent. The best at Bozeman though is the entry. It’s outstanding.

Yes. We are pretty proud of the entrance. One of the best in college football, IMO. Would have been nice to meet someone from the board, but glad you had a good time, all things considered.

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 05:58 PM
How's the crowd? For anyone who happen there's to be there.

SeattleCat
December 16th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Why is the announcer talking about how cold it is and how they're used to it when its in a dome....

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 16th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Did people really take snowmobiles, atvs, side-by-sides etc to the game?

UNHWildcat18
December 16th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Fargo dome…..not that full

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 16th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Damn, that was impressive....

How long will it take NDSU to respond?

SeattleCat
December 16th, 2022, 06:11 PM
Impressive first drive, Scott is an elite QB.

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Damn, that was impressive....

How long will it take NDSU to respond?

Not looking good. Bison can't go down two scores or you could just about stick a fork in them.

Winterborn
December 16th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Did people really take snowmobiles, atvs, side-by-sides etc to the game?I would not doubt it. Back in college people rode dirt bikes and snowmobiles to class.

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 06:14 PM
That was easy. Oh my.

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Welp.......here we go.

SeattleCat
Bison look terrible.

TheKingpin28
Maybe Entz and Roehl don't know what they are doing?

The Yo Show
December 16th, 2022, 06:18 PM
That handoff miscue on 3rd and short is a mistake I have never seen made from a Bison team in the playoffs.

dewey
December 16th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Big mistake by the offense on 3rd and 2. Sure seemed like UIW ran back on punt coverage before the punter kicked it. Fake punt later?

Come on Bison!

Dewey

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 16th, 2022, 06:21 PM
UIW is gashing the Bison...

Prime Power
That handoff miscue on 3rd and short is a mistake I have never seen made from a Bison team in the playoffs.

Its because Matt Entz is not a good HC who is riding the coattails of Kliemans super seniors. Next year NDSU is a 500 team.

Winterborn
Not looking good. Bison can't go down two scores or you could just about stick a fork in them.Yup.

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Ballgame.

Go Lehigh TU owl
I have never seen a Bison defense look like this. Holy gees....

UNHWildcat18
What a start for UIW…

- - - Updated - - -

What a start for UIW…

The Yo Show
December 16th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Well... If bison don't respond here this is gonna get ugly

Puddin Tane
Yes!

ElCid
UIW is schooling the Bison. NDSU looks like they were not ready for this, like deer in headlights.

dewey
It is still early. Get some adjustments on defense and get a good drive offensively.

Have faith.

Dewey

Gil Dobie
December 16th, 2022, 06:24 PM
One coach that found the hole in the Bison defense, and exploiting it. Could be a long night.

POD Knows
December 16th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Two different levels of speed here it appears. Might get worse before it gets better

caribbeanhen
It is still early. Get some adjustments on defense and get a good drive offensively.

Have faith.

Dewey

4th quarter let’s see how IW is lookin

Gil Dobie

Have faith.

Dewey

Jethro is in over his head.

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Two different levels of speed here it appears. Might get worse before it gets better

I noticed that. Looked like the Bison were in slow motion.

The Yo Show
December 16th, 2022, 06:26 PM
And now this kickoff miscue. What the hell is going on with the bison?

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:27 PM
This is what happens when one coach uses Klieman's recruits and relied on talent instead of ability to coach AND talent.

TheKingpin28
And now this kickoff miscue. What the hell is going on with the bison?Matt Entz

Go Lehigh TU owl
How is that not a safety?

PL officials...ohh boy....

GoBlueHens83
UIW running through the Bison defense so easy is giving me flashbacks to what App State did to the Hens defense in 2007.

POD Knows
December 16th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Lmfao.

The Yo Show
That is a safety

Go Lehigh TU owl
This is what happens when one coach uses Klieman's recruits and relied on talent instead of ability to coach AND talent.

Hopefully K-State can keep Klieman! Dude is the real deal....

Bison56
One team wants it the other not so much.

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 06:29 PM
Even if it isn't a safety, Bison appear to be officially done. Holy crap.

TheKingpin28
Hopefully K-State can keep Klieman! Dude is the real deal....It's tough having the injuries NDSU has, but that does not excuse what UIW is doing to NDSU. Absolutely destroying on both sides of the ball.

mmiller_34
Wtf is happening

SeattleCat
December 16th, 2022, 06:30 PM

Last year in Frisco a Bison fan I partied with was not a big fan of Entz. He said everyone wanted Vigen.

TheKingpin28
Even if it isn't a safety, Bison appear to be officially done. Holy crap.It only takes one coach to derail success and I think people are starting to see it...hopefully.

Go Lehigh TU owl
One team wants it the other not so much.

Preparation....

Was the weather as such that it prevented NDSU to practice? Finals? The Bison look completely outclassed. UIW is good, but they're not THIS good. They survived two opponents just to get here....

Bronco
December 16th, 2022, 06:31 PM
The Word should put in the 2nd team and rest their starters for the Championship game

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 06:32 PM
It only takes one coach to derail success and I think people are starting to see it...hopefully.

I've never seen this lack of intensity, energy from NDSU.

paward
December 16th, 2022, 06:32 PM
I am sure the game plan is not being implemented by one team thus far.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Last year in Frisco a Bison fan I partied with was not a big fan of Entz. He said everyone wanted Vigen.I wouldn't necessaryily Vigen was wanted, but Entz is very polarizing and thinks people who call him and the coaches out are not fans of the team. Entz does not have many supporters to my knowledge, but Vigen has really energized MSU and while I dont think NDSU would offer him in the offseason, a part of me wonders if he'd take it should Entz be let go.

caribbeanhen
Wtf is happening

southern speed

Go Lehigh TU owl
Huge stop by NDSU....they need a TD drive....

Daytripper
Could be a momentum shifter.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:34 PM
I've never seen this lack of intensity, energy from NDSU.This is an Entz coached team and us fans have seen this "what the actual hell is going on" multiple times with him and this staff.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Maybe a swing pass with Bussey versus off tackle with him?

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 16th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Simply missed a wide open WR on 3rd down. This is crazy to watch....

ElCid
December 16th, 2022, 06:36 PM
Bison getting tackled in the backfield. Wow.

JacksFan40
December 16th, 2022, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't necessaryily Vigen was wanted, but Entz is very polarizing and thinks people who call him and the coaches out are not fans of the team. Entz does not have many supporters to my knowledge, but Vigen has really energized MSU and while I dont think NDSU would offer him in the offseason, a part of me wonders if he'd take it should Entz be let go.

Entz sounds like certain people on SDSUFans, can’t accept any criticism of the coaches.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 16th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Bison getting tackled in the backfield. Wow.

Terrible OL blocking on first down and couldn't execute a basic high school pass play on 3rd down. Defense seems to have settled in some....

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:38 PM
Catch the ball Weber

Puddin Tane
December 16th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Question ndsu wear black or green helmets?

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Entz sounds like certain people on SDSUFans, can’t accept any criticism of the coaches.Entz pissed off a good amount of fans when he let the players go political, something Klieman never allowed during his tenure.

dewey
December 16th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Catch the ball Weber

AMEN! That should have been a HUGE interception!

Come on Bison!

Dewey

TheKingpin28
Question ndsu wear black or green helmets?Dark Green Harvest Helmets

TheKingpin28
AMEN! That should have been a HUGE interception!

Come on Bison!

DeweyBison finally get a defensive stop and then the offense sputters.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Cam Miller is looking like QP2 out there. Missing open receivers left and right

POD Knows
December 16th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Is anybody for NDSU gonna ****ing show up.

Daytripper
December 16th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Everybody dropping everything since I started watching.