PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Pick ‘Em - Week 14 (2nd Round), Fall 2022

Preferred Walk-On
November 29th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Before I forget to post, here are this week's matchups:

Delaware @ South Dakota State
Montana @ North Dakota State

In the FCS Bracket Challenge, SDSU is picked (33 votes to 0 votes) over Delaware, and NDSU is picked (30 votes to 3 votes) over Montana.

I'll post updated standings after this week's games, since I know you all know how to add 0 or 1 to your score. ;)

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2022, 11:28 AM
South Dakota state

North Dakota state

Bisonator
November 29th, 2022, 11:34 AM

POD Knows
November 29th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Montana @ North Dakota State #BOOKIT

dewey
November 29th, 2022, 11:49 AM
South Dakota state

North Dakota state

Agreed. Though I would be happy to be wrong about SDSU.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Montana @ North Dakota State #BOOKIT

Montana lmao you going for the humor award now

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Agreed. Though I would be happy to be wrong about SDSU.

Dewey

i get it but they will cruise into the Semi finals

Carolina010
November 29th, 2022, 11:55 AM
South Dakota State

North Dakota State

I let what I wanted to happen in the bracket challenge take over and picked Montana but deep down I know that won’t happen and it won’t be close

mvfcfan
November 29th, 2022, 11:59 AM
SDSU
NDSU

atthewbon
November 29th, 2022, 12:00 PM
South Dakota State
North Dakota State

Professor Chaos
November 29th, 2022, 12:31 PM
No reason to get silly (yet)

POD Knows
November 29th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Montana lmao you going for the humor award nowI am not sold on this Bison team, they are capable of losing to any one at any given time. Barely beat Indiana State for ****s sake. Montana can throw the ball and they have really good, physical WR's. Our LB's are terrible in pass coverage, if I was Montana, I would go 5 wide the entire game and throw 50 times. Our CB's and Safeties are decent. I am not real sure how mobile Johnson is for Montana because he is going to have to deal with a decent pass rush and he seemed somewhat hobbled recently. NDSU better figure out a quick passing scheme because Montana brings the house a lot and that type of passing attack is not a strength of NDSU.

Chalupa Batman
November 29th, 2022, 12:41 PM

Paladin1aa
November 29th, 2022, 12:57 PM
SDSU

NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2022, 01:06 PM
SDSU
NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2022, 01:07 PM
I am not sold on this Bison team, they are capable of losing to any one at any given time. Barely beat Indiana State for ****s sake. Montana can throw the ball and they have really good, physical WR's. Our LB's are terrible in pass coverage, if I was Montana, I would go 5 wide the entire game and throw 50 times. Our CB's and Safeties are decent. I am not real sure how mobile Johnson is for Montana because he is going to have to deal with a decent pass rush and he seemed somewhat hobbled recently. NDSU better figure out a quick passing scheme because Montana brings the house a lot and that type of passing attack is not a strength of NDSU.

Montana's defense is high risk/high reward. If they run blitz all the time, look out for a few long TDs runs.

IMO, this is a great matchup for the Bison.

POD Knows
November 29th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Montana's defense is high risk/high reward. If they run blitz all the time, look out for a few long TDs runs.

IMO, this is a great matchup for the Bison.
Rather play SEMO. their QB was like a statue.

ysubigred
November 29th, 2022, 02:09 PM
SDSU 38-7
NDSU 28-2

"IF" any of the two are to be upset I like Delawares chance.. 2 weeks off for the bunnies could be some serious rust, plus their playoff track record is not too stellar. xtwocentsx

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

The Yo Show
November 29th, 2022, 03:00 PM

dewey
November 29th, 2022, 03:10 PM

I agree. I would rather be playing SEMO than MT. That SEMO offensive line was not good and the QB was a statue and threw some bad balls.

Montana has a LOT of talent on defense with O'Connell, Hauck and the CB (blanking on the name) and they run a higher rosk/reward blitzing defense.

Dewey

JacksFan40
November 29th, 2022, 03:10 PM
SDSU
NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2022, 04:26 PM

Bring on the Griz.

Every team knows what is coming.....it's up to them to stop it.

Preferred Walk-On
December 2nd, 2022, 09:39 PM
South Dakota State
North Dakota State

ST_Lawson
December 3rd, 2022, 10:53 AM
Both Dakota States

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2022, 10:57 AM
South Dakota State
North Dakota State

Not sure I see much point in this contest. Most of us are picking the Valley teams the rest of the way.

caribbeanhen
December 3rd, 2022, 07:58 PM
I am not sold on this Bison team, they are capable of losing to any one at any given time. Barely beat Indiana State for ****s sake. Montana can throw the ball and they have really good, physical WR's. Our LB's are terrible in pass coverage, if I was Montana, I would go 5 wide the entire game and throw 50 times. Our CB's and Safeties are decent. I am not real sure how mobile Johnson is for Montana because he is going to have to deal with a decent pass rush and he seemed somewhat hobbled recently. NDSU better figure out a quick passing scheme because Montana brings the house a lot and that type of passing attack is not a strength of NDSU.

Humor us on the Samford game