William & Mary -9.5 over Gardner-Webb

South Dakota State -21.5 over Delaware

Montana State -1 over Weber State

Samford -7.5 over SE Louisiana

North Dakota State -7 over Montana

Sacramento State -19.5 over Richmond

Lehigh'98
November 27th, 2022, 08:08 PM
NDSU line looks fishy at -7, thought it would be about-16 or more.

MSUBobcat
November 27th, 2022, 08:23 PM
I like UNH for +8.5, Furman same, MSU -2.5, definitely NDSU at about -11.5 at least and Richmond +17.5, maybe even less than that. Unfortunately, MT Sports Bet has MSU -4.5 and NDSU -10.5. The non-Montana school games don't get released for a while.

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Round 2 odds:

Holy Cross -8.5 over New Hampshire

Incarnate Word -8.5 over Furman

William & Mary -9.5 over Gardner-Webb

South Dakota State -21.5 over Delaware

Montana State -1 over Weber State

Samford -7.5 over SE Louisiana

North Dakota State -7 over Montana

Sacramento State -19.5 over Richmond

I would bet those bolded teams but not bold enough to bet

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2022, 09:48 PM
NDSU line looks fishy at -7, thought it would be about-16 or more.
NDSU's record against the spread is pretty bad this year and the computers still love Montana - they're 8th in the FCS according to Massey and 4th according to Sagarin.

uofmman1122
November 27th, 2022, 10:06 PM
NDSU's record against the spread is pretty bad this year and the computers still love Montana - they're 8th in the FCS according to Massey and 4th according to Sagarin.
Yeah, it's wild. Is this how UNI fans have felt for the last 10 years? lol

lionsrking2
November 27th, 2022, 10:20 PM
I see a couple of money makers.

crusader11
November 28th, 2022, 08:29 AM
Holy Cross, UIW, and Sac St are giving too many points.

lionsrking2
November 28th, 2022, 08:44 AM
Holy Cross, UIW, and Sac St are giving too many points.

Not UIW.

crusader11
November 28th, 2022, 08:56 AM
Not UIW.

When Furman wins outright, it's too many points.

Professor Chaos
November 28th, 2022, 09:09 AM
5 dimes (https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php) has the line for SDSU down to -14.5 and for Sac St down to -14 although I still think that's a lot of points for Sac St to be giving.

Really surprised Montana St is only a 1 point favorite... that means Weber St would likely be favored on a neutral field. Then again I think Montana was the betting favorite in the brawl and we all know how that turned out for the Bobcats so they probably enjoy the continued disrespect from the oddsmakers.

lionsrking2
November 28th, 2022, 09:15 AM
Not going to happen. It won’t be close.

MR. CHICKEN
November 28th, 2022, 09:22 AM
5 dimes (https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php) has the line for SDSU down to -14.5 and for Sac St down to -14 although I still think that's a lot of points for Sac St to be giving.

Really surprised Montana St is only a 1 point favorite... that means Weber St would likely be favored on a neutral field. Then again I think Montana was the betting favorite in the brawl and we all know how that turned out for the Bobcats so they probably enjoy the continued disrespect from the oddsmakers.

...NOT EZ TA BEAT....SAME TEAM TWICE...INNA SEASON......VEGAS KNOWS........S. UTAH/UTAH TECH.....PLAYED TWICE DIS YEAR:

S. UTAH 31
U. TECH 17

U. TECH 48
S. UTAH 36

nevadagriz
November 28th, 2022, 02:12 PM
It would be easy to look at the first game between Weber and the Cats and take weber, However Cats playing much better and they won't give up the the returns for TDs. Weber won't give up 4 safties either lol .

MSUBobcat
November 28th, 2022, 02:19 PM

I believe these odds are Retro's personal predicted odds. When he created the 11/21 post, he mentions figuring out odds and comparing them to Vegas. https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?318889-2022-playoff-betting-odds&p=3096022#post3096022

A few of these games... if they come out anywhere close to Retro's predictions, I'm putting down some bigger bets than I've done all year...

Catatonic
November 28th, 2022, 02:36 PM
You should prolly change your Survival Pool pick to Furman. :D

Lehigh'98
November 28th, 2022, 07:15 PM

Every Dec I turn on the NDSU round of 16 and qtrfinal games in the Fargodome and it’s usually 21-0 before you can even crack open a beer. Have zero reason to believe it will be any different this year. No such thing as a sure bet, but I’ll happily lay 7.

KPSUL
November 28th, 2022, 09:36 PM
I would bet those bolded teams but not bold enough to bet

I like all your picks C-Hen except for Montana St. -1 over Weber. In fact, I think I'll bet $100 on each game, and no, I'm not splitting any winnings with you.

KPSUL
November 28th, 2022, 09:39 PM
It would be easy to look at the first game between Weber and the Cats and take weber, However Cats playing much better and they won't give up the the returns for TDs. Weber won't give up 4 safties either lol .

They're both Cats, is it too much typing to add Bob or Wild to the nickname?

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2022, 11:10 PM
I like all your picks C-Hen except for Montana St. -1 over Weber. In fact, I think I'll bet $100 on each game, and no, I'm not splitting any winnings with you.

well if Montana St can’t handle Weber St at home ... Montana St just looks better to me

Professor Chaos
February 28th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Gotta be spammers.....
Or ChatGPTers... same difference in the end I guess.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 28th, 2023, 01:00 PM
Or ChatGPTers... same difference in the end I guess.

Thanks for the note PC.