PDA

View Full Version : URI Names New AD

texcap
October 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
URI names former UMass football player and administrator Thorr Bjorn (man, you gotta love that name) to lead its athletics program.

http://www.uri.edu/news/releases/index.php?id=4082

Minuteman87
October 30th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Dude, look at the date on that press release. July 25.
This ain't "news" to anyone who follows the CAA

BTW, did you know the Colts won the Super Bowl?

Old Cage
October 30th, 2007, 08:20 PM
If anyone is interested in what our man Thorr is up to, or up against, here is a good read:

http://www.projo.com/sports/mikeszostak/picks19_10-19-07_FA7I05S.2543bf6.html

texcap
October 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Dude, look at the date on that press release. July 25.
This ain't "news" to anyone who follows the CAA

BTW, did you know the Colts won the Super Bowl?

I guess it goes to show you how behind the times the URI Alumni Association mail really is. I received the email today from the URI Alumni Association announcing this!

If any of you know any of the URI football scores from this season let me know and we can split what we make betting on them with the alumni staff. ;)

texcap
October 30th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I guess it goes to show you how behind the times the URI Alumni Association mail really is. I received the email today from the URI Alumni Association announcing this!

If any of you know any of the URI football scores from this season let me know and we can split what we make betting on them with the alumni staff. ;)

I went back and looked at the email and I really feel worse. The email was announcing a webchat on Thursday and mentioned that he was appointed in July 2007, with a link to the announcement. I guess I have problems with numbers. That wouldn't be too bad except that i am an accounting professor!

Seawolf97
October 30th, 2007, 09:28 PM
I went back and looked at the email and I really feel worse. The email was announcing a webchat on Thursday and mentioned that he was appointed in July 2007, with a link to the announcement. I guess I have problems with numbers. That wouldn't be too bad except that i am an accounting professor!

Oh Boyxoopsx xoopsx -honestly hope the Rams turn things around in 2008. Hopefully SBU will play you guys one of these days.