PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Playoffs Round 1: North Dakota @ Weber State

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2022, 12:11 PM
Game kicks off at 2PM MT on Saturday 11/26 and will be streamable on ESPN+. Here's how they break down statistically (the number in parentheses is each team's FCS rank in that particular category).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52512743569_7729b0918c_z.jpg

Winner moves on to face #4 Montana State.

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Montana St being punished for playing great football.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2022, 12:44 PM
UND's defense is mediocre at best, probably less than mediocre.

Weber wins this by 2-3 scores.

The Cats
November 20th, 2022, 12:52 PM
Weber wins

JacksFan40
November 20th, 2022, 12:54 PM
UND is decent, but Weber State is going to be to much for them. Weber by 2 scores.

taper
November 20th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Might have been a good game in Grand Forks, but at Weber UND doesn't have a chance.

geaux_sioux
November 20th, 2022, 02:13 PM
Our d is gonna get lit up in this one.

Paladin1aa
November 20th, 2022, 02:52 PM
UND's defense is mediocre at best, probably less than mediocre.

Weber wins this by 2-3 scores.

I agree. Quick exit for UND.

OhioHen
November 21st, 2022, 07:45 AM
Third MVFC team is usually a lock to win in the first round. Not this year. Weber pulls away late.

geaux_sioux
November 21st, 2022, 10:01 AM
Sounds like we outbid Weber but they were still awarded the game.

caribbeanhen
November 21st, 2022, 10:01 AM
I agree with all the sentiments being posted here but

Big sky overrated

MVFC Underrated ....if that can even be possible

close game

Hammersmith
November 21st, 2022, 11:15 AM
With the breaking news that Weber got the home game with a lower bid, I suggest the title of this thread be changed to:

2022 Playoffs Round 1: North Dakota @ (9)Weber State

joking/not joking

abc123
November 21st, 2022, 11:24 AM
With the breaking news that Weber got the home game with a lower bid, I suggest the title of this thread be changed to:

2022 Playoffs Round 1: North Dakota @ (9)Weber State

joking/not joking

I support this.

taper
November 21st, 2022, 11:56 AM
Both programs are public schools in states with freedom of info acts. Probably won't happen but I'd like to see some journalist actually do some investigating and ask for the bids. There's a difference between UND bidding a whole lot more but not getting it vs a Price is Right style $1 over.
Another thing we'll never hear about officially, but is the continued fan support of that "hostile and abusive" logo a factor? Sioux gear vastly outnumbers Hawks even 6 years after introduction and shows no sign of being replaced.

POD Knows
November 21st, 2022, 12:00 PM
Both programs are public schools in states with freedom of info acts. Probably won't happen but I'd like to see some journalist actually do some investigating and ask for the bids. There's a difference between UND bidding a whole lot more but not getting it vs a Price is Right style $1 over.
Another thing we'll never hear about officially, but is the continued fan support of that "hostile and abusive" logo a factor? Sioux gear vastly outnumbers Hawks even 6 years after introduction and shows no sign of being replaced.Had a handful of UND folks in our "vicinity" during the recent game, 100% had either a Sioux hockey jersey for something generic, one of the guys with a Sioux hockey jersey did have a Fighting Hawks hat on though, so that is progress.

CopperCat
November 21st, 2022, 12:00 PM
I agree with all the sentiments being posted here but

Big sky overrated

MVFC Underrated ....if that can even be possible

close game

Weber would absolutely be competitive in the MVFC.

What is it with this anti-BSC sentiment here?

taper
November 21st, 2022, 12:10 PM

Inertia. BSC is looking really good now, but it wasn't that long ago that EWU was the only worthwhile team and everyone else was riding coattails. Having your conf champ get a seed then lose first game - repeatedly - will do that.

MSUBobcat
November 22nd, 2022, 10:50 AM
Another thing we'll never hear about officially, but is the continued fan support of that "hostile and abusive" logo a factor? Sioux gear vastly outnumbers Hawks even 6 years after introduction and shows no sign of being replaced.

This is an interesting take that I never considered. xchinscratchx I would hope this wouldn't be factored, but wouldn't be utterly surprised if it was a small factor had I been a fly on the wall.

(FWIW... I have 3 Sioux jerseys, one of each color, and I will never wear a Hawks jersey to a hockey game.)

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2022, 11:21 AM

that’s right and also why it will be a close game

Are you predicting a blowout here?

SeattleCat
November 22nd, 2022, 11:30 AM
Montana St being punished for playing great football.

We got the worst draw of all the seeds IMO. Doesn't matter though, we'll crush either, we are returning quite a few players from the injury list for the playoffs... Most notably an All-American running back WILL play for the first time this year in 2 weeks.

MSUBobcat
November 22nd, 2022, 12:00 PM
We got the worst draw of all the seeds IMO. Doesn't matter though, we'll crush either, we are returning quite a few players from the injury list for the playoffs... Most notably an All-American running back WILL play for the first time this year in 2 weeks.

I agree we'll probably beat either (won't go so far as to predict a "crushing", but I never do) as long as we remember which side our bread is buttered on. Against Weber, 23 passes and 53 rushes for 487 yards. NAU, even more passes (30) compared to "only" 49 rushes, even less total yards (471). Poly (yes, I know... it's Poly), 23 passes, but really only 17 as 6 came from the backup Sean Austin when the game was well in hand, and 54 rushes for 744 total yards. In the Brawl, a sparse NINE passes vs. SIXTY FIVE runs piled up 561 total yards against a supposedly good run D. If we haven't learned to run, run and then run some more... someone gotta get their head out of their ass.

SDFS
November 22nd, 2022, 12:23 PM
Will have to go with Weber St. Hot tip attack our safeties and you will win easily. A good drinking game for Weber fans would be everyone drinks when 24 blows a coverage/assignment or tackle. The entire room will be passed out by the end of the 1st Q. I know that I will be...xdrunkyx

nodak651
November 22nd, 2022, 12:29 PM
I'm worried UND is gonna get lit up. Our D is a shell of what it was last year. At the same time we somehow have an All American safety that transferred in who can't crack the starting lineup. Not saying that means anything - just interesting.

Also interesting is that UND, Weber, and MSU all needed a last minute score to squeak by NAU.

MSUBobcat
November 22nd, 2022, 12:57 PM
I'm worried UND is gonna get lit up. Our D is a shell of what it was last year. At the same time we somehow have an All American safety that transferred in who can't crack the starting lineup. Not saying that means anything - just interesting.

Also interesting is that UND, Weber, and MSU all needed a last minute score to squeak by NAU.

For our part in the NAU debacle, Housewright was trying to get too cute in the play calling, with 30 pass attempts out of 79 offensive plays (38%). On short yardage downs, we were chucking it 15 yards downfield with limited success (16 incompletions). This led to drives killed and the clock stopping instead of running, which would have limited possessions for both teams. Only 3 other games did we pass at least 1/3 of the plays: Morehead State (48% cuz... why not), Oregon State (36%, couldn't let Tommy take too many hits, though he was running for 7.5 yards per carry) and Northern Colorado (34% because again... why not). I hope our coaches have learned after the Brawl, where we ran it 88% of the time to great success (439 yards against a team allowing under 100), that passing isn't our forte. The NAU game was definitely the most screaming at the coaching I've done all year, and probably last year also. It was mind boggling.

That said... our secondary got lit the **** up.

Original_Siouxperfan
November 22nd, 2022, 01:33 PM

Yes, Weber would have been in the top echelon of the MVFC this year and should have had a seed. I hope not, but I believe that Weber will win by 10-14 on Saturday. Not anti-BSC sentiment, but it's possible that the BSC could be slightly overrated this year due to the distribution of teams: 6 good to (possibly) the best FCS team, 3 bad teams and 3 exceptionally bad teams (Massey 80-90, a lot worse than normal). While the MVFC was slightly down overall this year, it really only had one truly bad team in Western Illinois; otherwise, all the other teams were fairly competitive throughout the year. It seemed like the bottom 3 BSC teams, and even the 3 above them, laid down and gave up early in a lot of games (more than normal) thereby possibly over-inflating the winner's rating. I could be wrong, but this was my observation when I reviewed scores each week.

geaux_sioux
November 23rd, 2022, 11:17 AM
So what’s the story on Davis? Are the other 2 backs that good?

jacksfan29!
November 23rd, 2022, 11:45 AM
Do people really forget recent history this fast? UND and MSU fans complaining should call SDSU, Sac State and UC Davis and ask about the 2021 playoffs. SDSU is 8-3 with a win over NDSU FBS CSU, but three inexplicable losses. Davis is 8-3 with an FBS win and a win over Weber State. Sac State is the 4 seed. Davis is forced to fly to South Dakota for a first round game with the team many considered to be the #9 seed (sound familiar). Sac State is forced to host SDSU, by far the most difficult of the second round matchups, and lose.

We get it, 2022 is unsettling for some, but these type of developments in the FCS playoffs are not new.

abc123
November 23rd, 2022, 11:56 AM
Do people really forget recent history this fast? UND and MSU fans complaining should call SDSU, Sac State and UC Davis and ask about the 2021 playoffs. SDSU is 8-3 with a win over NDSU FBS CSU, but three inexplicable losses. Davis is 8-3 with an FBS win and a win over Weber State. Sac State is the 4 seed. Davis is forced to fly to South Dakota for a first round game with the team many considered to be the #9 seed (sound familiar). Sac State is forced to host SDSU, by far the most difficult of the second round matchups, and lose.

We get it, 2022 is unsettling for some, but these type of developments in the FCS playoffs are not new.
That's all regionalization, which unfortunately written into the criteria. Though there is some latitude on how the pods are lined up. Who was the MVFC rep that was part of setting that up?
Ignoring the one thing that has been constant in hosting 1st round games is a completely different argument. Though again, you could argue that game that feeds into MSU could be something different. Who is the Big Sky rep that was part of setting that up?

Karl Havoc
November 23rd, 2022, 02:17 PM
So what’s the story on Davis? Are the other 2 backs that good?

He’s been banged up all year, and the past couple years as well. Nearly every game he limps off to the sideline. Even when he is healthy, he isn’t relied on to be the bell cow anymore. Bankston and McMillan are quality backs so there isn’t much of a drop off no matter who is in the game.

geaux_sioux
November 23rd, 2022, 02:45 PM

Did I miss the part of your post where the team with the higher bid had to go on the road?

taper
November 23rd, 2022, 03:00 PM
Did I miss the part of your post where the team with the higher bid had to go on the road?
You didn't have a higher bid. You apparently had an advantage on 1 of 5 official criteria of the bid, but lost on at least 1 of the others. Total package goes to Weber.

F'N Hawks
November 23rd, 2022, 03:12 PM
You didn't have a higher bid. You apparently had an advantage on 1 of 5 official criteria of the bid, but lost on at least 1 of the others. Total package goes to Weber.

You're wrong about the bid. And since when is it about the total package when it comes to 1st round site selections? Yuck

taper
November 23rd, 2022, 03:21 PM
You're wrong about the bid. And since when is it about the total package when it comes to 1st round site selections? Yuck
We can go around in circles all day, but you're wrong about the bid. Since you're on the road your bid absolutely was less than Weber's. Fact. Deal with it.

F'N Hawks
November 23rd, 2022, 03:30 PM
We can go around in circles all day, but you're wrong about the bid. Since you're on the road your bid absolutely was less than Weber's. Fact. Deal with it.

If a team's success was based on the intelligence level of their fan base, NDSU would be down in the Pioneer League.

geaux_sioux
November 23rd, 2022, 05:00 PM

1 of 5 is a laughable statement. There is a reason people not affiliated with UND but intimately familiar with the process have raised eyebrows about it.

SDFS
November 23rd, 2022, 06:20 PM

What? I don't understand your point. Most of the discussion is around homefield and bid process. The rest has always been a cluster.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2022, 05:43 AM
If a team's success was based on the intelligence level of their fan base, NDSU would be down in the Pioneer League.

Hey genius, if UND had the higher bid, then why are they on the road? Maybe taper is right in that there are other criteria also.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2022, 08:00 AM
Hey genius, if UND had the higher bid, then why are they on the road? Maybe taper is right in that there are other criteria also.
I am gonna go with the bad optics of thousands of hockey fans, wearing Sioux hockey jerseys at a football game, as the reason they are having the game in Utah. It makes sense to me.

F'N Hawks
November 24th, 2022, 09:36 AM

Hey Mongo, that's why there is such an uproar. This year they decided to use other criteria instead of money for the first time ever....and ONLY in one opening round game. Weird.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Hey Mongo, that's why there is such an uproar. This year they decided to use other criteria instead of money for the first time ever....and ONLY in one opening round game. Weird.See, none of it makes sense so it has to be the Sioux hockey jerseys, do you think it is beneath these organizations to kick you to the curb for that. xnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2022, 10:08 AM
Hey Mongo, that's why there is such an uproar. This year they decided to use other criteria instead of money for the first time ever....and ONLY in one opening round game. Weird.

What uproar? With the 25 UND football fans?

taper
November 24th, 2022, 10:54 AM
If you're going to be outraged, at least get the history right. WIU went to Dayton in 2015, JMU to EKU 2011, and Georgia Southern to Wofford in 2010. Sure, there are some questions on if they even submitted a bid, but the rule states "revenue potential", and all three of those road teams would have had much higher gate revenue. Plus, it's not like they sprung this by surprise. That rule's been there for years.

NDSU1980
November 24th, 2022, 12:20 PM
You guys are looking at this all wrong. It won't matter where the game is played, everyone expects und to lose anyway. Think of it as a free trip for Bubba and the team. Bubba looked pretty stressed out during the game on Saturday and now he can kick back and enjoy the vacation. I'm sure Weber is probably more scenic than downtown Zeeland.

katss07
November 24th, 2022, 01:01 PM
If you're going to be outraged, at least get the history right. WIU went to Dayton in 2015, JMU to EKU 2011, and Georgia Southern to Wofford in 2010. Sure, there are some questions on if they even submitted a bid, but the rule states "revenue potential", and all three of those road teams would have had much higher gate revenue. Plus, it's not like they sprung this by surprise. That rule's been there for years.
I’ll throw in Tennessee State traveling to Butler for the 2013 playoffs as one that stands out as well.

F'N Hawks
November 24th, 2022, 02:14 PM
We can all reconvene when the numbers come out. Enjoy your turkey day!

SeattleCat
November 25th, 2022, 02:10 AM
I got 20 on the Cats.

deez_na
November 25th, 2022, 10:58 AM
Weber 38-21

abc123
November 25th, 2022, 11:53 AM
We can all reconvene when the numbers come out. Enjoy your turkey day!

Assuming some additional schools cooperate with FOIA requests, there will be a nice lengthy history on it.
Until then, rest assured, UND had a bid that was much higher than Weber but the committee had already decided they were playing at home because they didn't give them the #8 seed and a bye so they could make the east coast teams feel better and split the seeds evenly between east/west.

NDSU1980
November 25th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Weber 42-3

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2022, 01:35 PM
You guys are looking at this all wrong. It won't matter where the game is played, everyone expects und to lose anyway. Think of it as a free trip for Bubba and the team. Bubba looked pretty stressed out during the game on Saturday and now he can kick back and enjoy the vacation. I'm sure Weber is probably more scenic than downtown Zeeland.

not everyone

Weeble State has never lived up

F'N Hawks
November 25th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Weber 42-3

mongoooooooo

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Weber 42-3

Sounds about right

geaux_sioux
November 25th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Weber 42-3
About as likely as Weber 107-3

NDSU1980
November 25th, 2022, 08:28 PM

https://pics.me.me/so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memes-com-16169791.png

geaux_sioux
November 25th, 2022, 09:14 PM
https://pics.me.me/so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memes-com-16169791.png

Most misquoted scene in movie history? Gotta be top 5.

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2022, 09:54 PM
Most misquoted scene in movie history? Gotta be top 5.

You’re telling me

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2022, 03:07 PM
UND drops a pick six on the second play of the game.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Lmfao. UND IS complimentary football - Bubba

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Weber up 10-0 a couple seconds into the second. UND can't stop the run

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Will UND score at all?

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 03:45 PM
What an awesome setting for FCS football!!

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Money couldn't buy a better one. :D

grizband
November 26th, 2022, 03:54 PM
I've never attended a game in Ogden, but from what I've seen on TV, Weber has one of the most beautiful settings for college football!

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Who the hell is NDU.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 03:58 PM
TD Weber

- - - Updated - - -

TD Weber

17-0

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 03:58 PM
Total domination by Weber...

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Weber 42-3

17-0 Weber. I think I called this one pretty close

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 04:07 PM
Weber rolling for sure...the Ogden Express!

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:07 PM
Bubba can griddle his way to some soft admin job tomorrow

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:09 PM
Bubba can griddle his way to some soft admin job tomorrow
It is a good thing UND doesn’t win that many games or Bubba might stroke out or break something. He is too old for that ****.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Hey Bubba....where's the run defense??

Weber 24-0

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 04:11 PM
mongoooooooo

Pretty quiet poindexter.......looks like 1980 is getting closer to his prediction....xnodx

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 04:11 PM
You may be right, Weber gonna get there. 24-0 Weber

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Men vs Boys, second week in a round for UND. Weber looking good. Only hope UND has is if Weber has to punt because with their long snapper, all bets are off.

mmiller_34
November 26th, 2022, 04:16 PM
UND wow

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:18 PM
JFC. that is an incomplete pass.

Gil Dobie
WTF

POD Knows
R u kidding me. Terrible call. Bull**** TD.

Chalupa Batman
LMFAO The only way UND scores is when Schuster flat out drops the ball while trying to throw.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 04:19 PM
That was a incomplete pass....

Iridebikes
November 26th, 2022, 04:20 PM
How in the world do you have a ball fumbled, 15 yards downfield, if there is no forward motion of the QB's arm. Incredible call.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:20 PM
What circus did they pull these refs from?

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:21 PM
How in the world do you have a ball fumbled, 15 yards downfield, if there is no forward motion of the QB's arm. Incredible call.
It absolutely defies all laws of physics.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:21 PM

It’s legit the worst call I’ve ever seen. Ever. Not even close.

Karl Havoc
November 26th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Unreal.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:22 PM
It’s not gonna happen, but, let’s say UND wins this one… because of THAT call.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:23 PM
It’s legit the worst call I’ve ever seen. Ever. Not even close.
Agree. It was mind numbingly bad. Absolutely horrid.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:24 PM
Why is Weber even trying to throw the ball.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 04:30 PM
Weber scores: 31-7

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 04:31 PM
31-7 Weber, 26 seconds to half time

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 04:32 PM
The only thing compelling about this game is the ambience...

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:32 PM
31 to freaking 0. I refuse to acknowledge that joke of a TD.

mmiller_34
November 26th, 2022, 04:33 PM
31-7 Weber, half time

Big Yikes.

Schism55
Are the Sioux ****ing serious with this ****?? As limp dick a performance as you'll see

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

POD Knows
Seriously Weber. I mean. Seriously.

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Big Yikes.
I guess me and the Weber defense were the only people who thought it was halftime

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Wow. Nice job on D at the end of the half
Weber.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Are the Sioux ****ing serious with this ****?? As limp dick a performance as you'll see

Bubba looks like he’s sponsored by Cialis.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2022, 04:38 PM
UND seems to be doing a lot to challenge the notion that aside from the xDSUs, the Valley is hot garbage.

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2022, 04:39 PM
What the hell happened? I clicked to the EKU/GW game after Weber's last TD.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:39 PM
And the zebras screw Weber right before the half. What a clown show. I want to see the penalty.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:41 PM
What the hell happened? I clicked to the EKU/GW game after Weber's last TD.
UND was trying to run the clock out before the end of they half and their running back broke an 80 yard run and then they completed a TD PASS. This game was over before that hideous call and that first fluke TD now they have life. And also, Weber returned the kick at the end of the half for a TD that called back on a penalty against Weber

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:43 PM

It is 31 to14. Did you miss the cluster **** at the end of the half

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:43 PM
UND was trying to run the clock out before the end of they half and their running back broke an 80 yard run and then they completed a TD PASS. This game was over before that hideous call and that first fluke TD now they have life. And also, Weber returned the kick at the end of the half for a TD that called back on a penalty against Weber

We completed a TD fumble you mean.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 04:45 PM
We completed a TD fumble you mean.
Lol. Yea. That is a good name for it but Weber needs to play to the freaking whistle. The fact that he scored is on that seemingly unconscious Weber D. They were comatose at the end of the half as well.

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2022, 04:50 PM

Holy ****……now watch UND take the 2nd half kickoff and make this a 10 point game.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 04:50 PM
Lol. Yea. That is a good name for it but Weber needs to play to the freaking whistle. The fact that he scored is on that seemingly unconscious Weber D. They were comatose at the end of the half as well.

It was classic Big Sky. Something wacky tends to happen.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 05:05 PM
It was classic Big Sky. Something wacky tends to happen.
Weber does a lot of stupid ****. This game is gonna get tight. Weber is sleepwalking now.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Weber does a lot of stupid ****. This game is gonna get tight. Weber is sleepwalking now.

Not if Bubba has anything to say about it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 05:16 PM
Pass interferience on 4th down.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Weber TD: 38-17

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Big Fluffy putting the hammer down on Strong Iron MVFC

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Looks like it's back to the weight room for Bubba and his boys xlolx

dewey
November 26th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Come on Weber State! Keep pouring it on.

Dewey

Prime Power
November 26th, 2022, 05:23 PM

Thank GOD I am a Bison fan so I don't have to be worried about defending how good my team is against the juggernauts of the Big Fluffy and all their dominance recently, along with all the power FCS conferences like the CAA..........................................

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Bubba being Bubba LOL

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2022, 05:36 PM
Thank GOD I am a Bison fan so I don't have to be worried about defending how good my team is against the juggernauts of the Big Fluffy and all their dominance recently, along with all the power FCS conferences like the CAA..........................................

Was being sarcastic for some potential banter. Must be a weird feeling for Bison fans after 12 years though.... almost a limbo feeling I'd imagine

Prime Power
November 26th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Was being sarcastic for some potential banter. Must be a weird feeling for Bison fans after 12 years though.... almost a limbo feeling I'd imagine

The Valley isn't that good anymore, it used to be with UNI, lSUr, SDSU, and NDSU and you would get some team like USD, WIU, or SIU randomly being good, not so much anymore. Its a 2 team league this year.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Two score game. Just one more ****up from Weber to be a whole new ballgame.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Two score game. Just one more ****up from Weber to be a whole new ballgame.
And they get another motion penalty in their own building. How many is that today on them.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:06 PM
Epic choke anyone.

TheKingpin28
November 26th, 2022, 06:10 PM
I'm actually glad GFCC is coming back, so that this will get Bubba his lifetime contract. They are now going to lose and the rubes up north will say "we were so close to beating the #9 seed, something clearly NDSU couldn't do..."

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Epic choke anyone.That gift touchdown the refs gave und made this as close as it is. Shouldn't even be an issue. But bubba will find a way to **** it up lol

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Another false start. What is that, half a dozen now on Weber.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Lmfao. Not ready for prime time Weber State.

geaux_sioux
November 26th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Long snapper ****ting bricks right now

- - - Updated - - -

Long snapper ****ting bricks right now

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:17 PM
That gift touchdown the refs gave und made this as close as it is. Shouldn't even be an issue. But bubba will find a way to **** it up lol
This long snapper will snap it over the punters head.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Oh boy Weber. You haven’t played D since the first quarter. Better man up.m

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Tie this game up and multiple OTs

skinny_uncle
November 26th, 2022, 06:20 PM
Getting interesting.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:20 PM
Dropped int by Weber. Let the choke continue.

dewey
November 26th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Wow. Weber State defensive player drops an easy interception with 117 to go.

Dewey

POD Knows
November 26th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Weber D comes up big.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Why try for all of it 3 times in a row? Go short, plenty of time.

TheKingpin28
November 26th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Hahaha

deez_na
November 26th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Why try for all of it 3 times in a row? Go short, plenty of time.

No crap, bubba being bubba

TheKingpin28
November 26th, 2022, 06:24 PM
Couldn't happen to a better team/fanbase.

Give Bubba that lifetime contract for almost beating the supposed #9 seed.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Great effort by UND to make this game compelling! Congrats Weber! I would love to get to a game there one day!

NDSU1980
November 26th, 2022, 06:27 PM
It wasn't as close as the score indicated. Refs gave und 7 and took 7 away from Weber with a questionable penalty.

mvemjsunpx
November 26th, 2022, 06:28 PM
It wasn't as close as the score indicated. Refs gave und 7 and took 7 away from Weber with a questionable penalty.

An excrutiating game for those that had money on Weber, I figure (spread was 13).

BisonBacker
November 26th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Why try for all of it 3 times in a row? Go short, plenty of time. It's Bubba ball xnodx

Schism55
November 26th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Holy tale of two halves Batman! First half Weber would cause any team left in this tourney problems. Second half Weber would have problems with Jamestown College. Props to UND for making this a darned good finish.

Prime Power
November 26th, 2022, 07:19 PM
17-0 Weber. I think I called this one pretty close

Not really....

Bisonoline
November 26th, 2022, 08:48 PM
Both teams were terrible.

abc123
November 28th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Another false start. What is that, half a dozen now on Weber.
Wonder how many they would have had in a road game with some actual crowd noise? xdontknowx

POD Knows
November 28th, 2022, 01:35 PM
Wonder how many they would have had in a road game with some actual crowd noise? xdontknowxDon't know, we will see this weekend when they play in Bozeman, maybe 10 or so. Maybe they are better with a silent count or something.