PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Playoffs Round 1: Saint Francis (PA) @ Delaware

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Game kicks off at 2PM ET on Saturday 11/26 and will be streamable on ESPN+. Here's how they break down statistically (the number in parentheses is each team's FCS rank in that particular category).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52512475921_fb98507b10_z.jpg

Winner moves on to face #1 South Dakota State.

SonuvaHenx2
November 20th, 2022, 12:10 PM
Surprised the Hens get another chance after throwing away the last 2 games, but will gladly take it. Just gotta close

MR. CHICKEN
November 20th, 2022, 12:30 PM
ST. FRANCIS WON'T BE EASY....AH WATCHED 'EM TROUNCE MERRIMACK ON ESPN 3......BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 12:38 PM
ST. FRANCIS WON'T BE EASY....AH WATCHED 'EM TROUNCE MERRIMACK ON ESPN 3......BRAWK!

I just saw the first drive
the St. Francis quarterback reminds me of Nolan Henderson light

5 foot nine and 170 pound little dynamo

Libertine
November 20th, 2022, 12:55 PM
In the poll above, I voted UD out of gut instinct but I would change it if I could. StFU will be a tough out and I don't like how Delaware closed the season.

The Cats
November 20th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Delaware wins

JacksFan40
November 20th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Tough game to pick, leaning towards Saint Francis due to Delaware’s recent struggles, and SFU looked legit against a good Merrimack team.

ElCid
November 20th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Delaware, but, St Francis will be tough. They lost to Richmond by only ten, at Richmond. Delaware lost to Richmond by 8, at home. Granted conf games are much different due to rivalries, familiarity, etc, but St Francis won nearly all their games fairly easily. They almost had a scalp as well, albeit from a fairly bad team. One score game wouldn't be surprising. They played Villanova tough in the playoffs a few years ago.

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 01:37 PM
Delaware, but, St Francis will be tough. They lost to Richmond by only ten, at Richmond. Delaware lost to Richmond by 8, at home. Granted conf games are much different due to rivalries, familiarity, etc, but St Francis won nearly all their games fairly easily. They almost had a scalp as well, albeit from a fairly bad team. One score game wouldn't be surprising. They played Villanova tough in the playoffs a few years ago.

Yep, not gonna be an easy game for Delaware at all

Saint Francis quarterback is lighting Merrimack up and he’s only 5 foot 9, 170 pounds

But don’t pay too much attention to that Richmond Delaware score, if you knew the way the last two minutes unfolded the score doesn’t tell the complete story

FUBeAR
November 20th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Doesn’t matter.

Neither Team has a chance at the upset in Brookings.

Go with UD for old times sake…really didn’t think the Chickens were even anywhere near the bubble after losing to Nova. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 20th, 2022, 01:42 PM
This is the best team the NEC has sent to the playoffs. Red Flashes by 10+....

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 01:45 PM
This is the best team the NEC has sent to the playoffs. Red Flashes by 10+....

no, if Saint Francis wins it will be by 1 point

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Delaware wins this game!

MR. CHICKEN
November 20th, 2022, 02:22 PM
ST FRANCIS'S QB DOYLE........WAS 24/30 412YDS. 5 TD's PASSIN'.......AN' FO' KICKERS RB's.........RAN 185 YDS....TWO TD's.....IN MERRIMACK DEBACLE........AWK!

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 02:57 PM
ST FRANCIS'S QB DOYLE........WAS 24/30 412YDS. 5 TD's PASSIN'.......AN' FO' KICKERS RB's.........RAN 185 YDS....TWO TD's.....IN MERRIMACK DEBACLE........AWK!

puts a lot of loft on his passes giving his WRS a chance to make plays

Paladin1aa
November 20th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Delaware easy. The NEC ? Seriously ?

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 03:10 PM

afraid so

Ivytalk
November 20th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Delaware by a TD. I’m surprised they got in with 5 losses, even with an FBS win.

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Delaware by a TD. I’m surprised they got in with 5 losses, even with an FBS win.

only 4 losses so far, the last 2 seemed like 5 though

OhioHen
November 21st, 2022, 07:42 AM
Didn't expect 5 CAA teams in the playoffs and UD is the surprise 5th. I didn't even have the Hens as the 5th best CAA candidate after throwing away a pair of games late to end the season.

Even so, SDSU's cupcake in their playoff opener will be the Hens

MR. CHICKEN
November 21st, 2022, 08:14 AM

....TRYIN' TA GET PLAY-OFF TIX.....IT'S UH DISASTER........ON-LINE......IS WHACK.......BUSY SIGNAL ON PHONE..........COMMITTEE...CAUGHT DUH HENS......PACKIN' UP DUH EQUIPMENT........CARTY IN DUH NEWS JOURNAL WAS SURPRISED.........BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 21st, 2022, 08:33 AM
......HENS WILL BE READY FO' DOYLE.....AS CARIB SAYS...HE LOFTS DUH ROCK.....WELL RICHMOND...UH FEW YEARS BACK.......HAD UH QB....WHO PASSED DAT WAY.......DB'S OUT JUMPED RECEIVERS FO' COUPLE PIX.......PLACK/WHITEHEAD........WILL COME DOWN...WHIFF HIS LED BALLOONS........BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 21st, 2022, 09:20 AM
......HENS WILL BE READY FO' DOYLE.....AS CARIB SAYS...HE LOFTS DUH ROCK.....WELL RICHMOND...UH FEW YEARS BACK.......HAD UH QB....WHO PASSED DAT WAY.......DB'S OUT JUMPED RECEIVERS FO' COUPLE PIX.......PLACK/WHITEHEAD........WILL COME DOWN...WHIFF HIS LED BALLOONS........BRAWK!

They better be ready Mr. C because the St Francis receivers will bring some flash and could be making our Hens see Red on Saturday ... they won’t be riding into Newark on the back of a Talking Mule this time, that’s for sure

MR. CHICKEN
November 21st, 2022, 05:25 PM

DELAWARE WAS LOSIN' 15-13........WHEN RICHMOND KICKED OFF AFTER JES' SCORIN' LATE 4TH Q FG....OWNLAH 9 SECONDS LEFT............HENS BEGAN TA LATERAL....LIKE CAL-STANFORD......WHEN DUH ROCK...ROLLED INTA OURAH ENDZONE.....SPIDERS FELL ON IT FO' 6 MORE.....GARBAGE TIME...BRAWK!

ncspiderfan
November 21st, 2022, 09:48 PM
DELAWARE WAS LOSIN' 15-13........WHEN RICHMOND KICKED OFF AFTER JES' SCORIN' LATE 4TH Q FG....OWNLAH 9 SECONDS LEFT............HENS BEGAN TA LATERAL....LIKE CAL-STANFORD......WHEN DUH ROCK...ROLLED INTA OURAH ENDZONE.....SPIDERS FELL ON IT FO' 6 MORE.....GARBAGE TIME...BRAWK!

Hoping the Hens show up with that "bend but don't break" defense again from the Richmond game. Only team that kept Spider out of endzone all year as i remember.

Good luck Hen Nation.

UNH72Plus
November 21st, 2022, 10:26 PM
It's a little difficult to predict the winner when the two teams play such different calibers of opposition. St. Francis played what has to have been one of the weakest schedules in the FCS. I'm not a huge fan of the Massey Composite, but for the sake of comparison I'll use it here. )ut of the 130 teams ranked St. Francis played teams with following FCS rankings: #20, #72, #96, #98, #111, #115, #116, #119, #122, #128, as well as 1-9 FBS Akron to whom they lost. On the other hand Delaware played teams #8, #18, #20, #33, #43, #50, #57, #81, #109, #113 and 4-7 Navy who they beat. The four games Delaware lost were by 3, 6, 7, and 20 points respectively. Call me crazy, but I have to go with the Blue Hens by at least 14 points.

WrenFGun
November 22nd, 2022, 06:14 AM
After basically rooting against Delaware all season, excited to root for UNHs old OC and UD in the playoffs. Go CAA!

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2022, 06:38 AM
.....YES..........GOOD LUCK...TA ALL CAA'S.......xhighfivexxsalutexxhugx.......BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2022, 06:45 AM
.....YES..........GOOD LUCK...TA ALL CAA'S.......xhighfivexxsalutexxhugx.......BRAWK!

Even New Hampshire?

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2022, 11:29 AM
Even New Hampshire?

....DUH BETTERAH WE ALL DO....BRIGHTER DUH CAA GLOW.....xcoolx....AWK!

FUBeAR
November 22nd, 2022, 12:52 PM
....DUH BETTERAH WE ALL DO....BRIGHTER DUH CAA GLOW.....xcoolx....AWK!
https://images.pond5.com/small-candle-burning-dark-footage-046842609_iconl.jpeg

Gangtackle11
November 22nd, 2022, 06:07 PM
After basically rooting against Delaware all season, excited to root for UNHs old OC and UD in the playoffs. Go CAA!

Noooooooo…..Don’t pull the root for the CAA card here with this game!!!…….I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it!!

xpeacex

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2022, 06:22 PM
Noooooooo…..Don’t pull the root for the CAA card here with this game!!!…….I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it!!

xpeacex

Put your Blue and Gold goggles on your players Gangy, you would be undeniably undefeated and playing a bonus game this Saturday

UNHWildcat18
November 23rd, 2022, 12:03 AM

xpeacex

As much as I get to laugh about their collapse of a season.............. It just isn't a good look for the CAA if they lose, especially the first round to a weaker conference champ. So........... go.... blue........hens......cluck.....cluck

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 07:28 AM

...IN 2010.....YOU-DEE......LOST FINAL TWO REGULAR SEASON GAMES......(RICHMOND/'NOVA BAH 12 POINTS)........(SIMILAR TA DIS SEASON)........MADE DUH DANCE........AN' NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME......WHIFF E. WASHINGTON...........JES' SAYIN'......xwhistlex......AWK!

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2022, 08:40 AM
For all those thinking St. Francis is a cupcake, time to change your mind

QB is a mighty mo

they’re coming in hot and on their game

Now of course I’m making these statements based on his performance against Merrimack and Sacred Heart, but this quarterback can play and actually looks dangerous

Cole Doyle Is the QB and when you first see him dont laugh, you’re probably gonna say who is this runt if you’re like me

He is 5’9” in Travolta platforms and weighs 170 lbs

But he unleashed an air raid on Merrimack with some beautiful passing... 38 points at half time

24-30 for 412 yards 5 TD passes and no interceptions, puts loft on his throws that allows his 2 good WRs To go up and make plays and draw interference calls as well

They will be coming to Newark to beat us and they have the confidence to do just that, Carty better have Delaware ready to go because this will be a close game

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 08:44 AM
....DERE WILL BE UH NO FLY ZONE OVERAH DUH TUB........'CAUSE OURAH GUY...........EQUALLY....SCAREY.......IT'S DUH NO KICKER/RUNNIN' GAME/ROLY POLYS....DAT HAS MAH ATTENTION..........BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2022, 08:58 AM
....DERE WILL BE UH NO FLY ZONE OVERAH DUH TUB........'CAUSE OURAH GUY...........EQUALLY....SCAREY.......IT'S DUH NO KICKER/RUNNIN' GAME/ROLY POLYS....DAT HAS MAH ATTENTION..........BRAWK!

it is a well-deserved concern

KPSUL
November 23rd, 2022, 09:02 AM

QB is a mighty mo

Now of course I’m making these statements based on his performance against Merrimack and Sacred Heart, but this quarterback can play and actually looks dangerous

Cole Doyle Is the QB and when you first see him dont laugh, you’re probably gonna say who is this runt if you’re like me

But he unleashed an air raid on Merrimack with some beautiful passing... 38 points at half time

24-30 for 412 yards 5 TD passes and no interceptions, puts loft on his throws that allows his 2 good WRs To go up and make plays and draw interference calls as well

They will be coming to Newark to beat us and they have the confidence to do just that, Carty better have Delaware ready to go because this will be a close game

St Francis sounds impressive, a solid post-season participant and perhaps every bit as good as the team ranked 1 position ahead of them in the AGS poll.

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2022, 09:03 AM

I know SFU is NEC, but have you seen any of their games this year? Delaware should still win, but it could be quite close.

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2022, 09:05 AM

QB is a mighty mo

Watch their whole game against Akron... also their first of the year. They have a special team this year and that QB is special.

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 09:08 AM
I know SFU is NEC, but have you seen any of their games this year? Delaware should still win, but it could be quite close.

AH WATCHED DUH MERRIMACK DESTRUCTION......TIL DUH SCORE....GOT BORIN'............AH KNOW WHAT DEY ARE CAPABLE UH........BUT WE DID BEAT 'EM LAST YEAR 27-10.....WHIFF UH COACH....WHOM DREW UP.....HIS PLAYS......ON DUH DRIVEWAY...................BRAWK!

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2022, 09:11 AM
St Francis is actually pretty good

They have some Freshman playmakers at WR too, good enough to make me see red flashes.

Elijah Sarratt. A freshman, is among the national leaders in touchdown receptions with 13 and 9 of those have come in the last 4 games....

http://hosted.stats.com/cfb/players.asp?id=335894

Makai Jackson, another freshman, The leading receiver in the Northeast conference, has 80 receptions for 810 yards with 8 touchdown catches

Sophomore Dawson Snyder has 700 yards receiving yards

No wonder WR Kahtero Summers (offered by Delaware) bolted St Francis for Rhode Island, Summers had Two touchdowns receptions against Delaware back in September but apparently saw the writing on the wall.

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2022, 09:17 AM
Watch their whole game against Akron... also their first of the year. They have a special team this year and that QB is special.

Was going too but noticed QB Doyle (same size as Denny) didn’t start that game, he did play though

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2022, 09:19 AM
Surprised I haven't seen any comparisons to the sole common opponent for Saint Francis and Delaware. St Francis lost to Richmond 21-31. Delaware lost to Richmond 13-21. Not that it necessarily means alot, but just goes to show you that they won't be pushovers.

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2022, 09:27 AM
Was going too but noticed QB Doyle (same size as Denny) didn’t start that game, he did play though

He looked good when he came in honestly.

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 09:28 AM
Surprised I haven't seen any comparisons to the sole common opponent for Saint Francis and Delaware. St Francis lost to Richmond 21-31. Delaware lost to Richmond 13-21. Not that it necessarily means alot, but just goes to show you that they won't be pushovers.

DELAWARE WAS LOSIN' 15-13...AFTERAH SPIDERS KICKED WINNIN' FG.....WHIFF FOUR SECONDS LEFT IN GAME.....ARACHNIDS THEN...KICKED OFF TA HENS....WHOM WENT...INTA CAL-STANFORD MODE.....DUH ROCK...ROLLED INTA END ZONE...RICHMOND FELL ON IT.....HENCE LAST SIX POINTS....GIMME........BAWK!

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2022, 09:28 AM
Not going to lie, this is my favorite game from round 1.

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 09:33 AM
]Not going to lie, this is my favorite game from round 1[/B].

MINE TOO!......2ND CHOICE.....IDAHO/SE. LA.........FOOBIE'S SOGONE CAMPAIGN.....HAS WON OVERAH....DUH BOARD.........BRAWK!

downbythebeach
November 23rd, 2022, 10:37 AM
Is it worth it getting Club seats at Tubby Raymond? It looks like it is going to be in the low 50s which aint too bad.
Just wondering what Delaware fans thought.

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2022, 10:40 AM
He looked good when he came in honestly.

You don’t have to convince me

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2022, 10:51 AM

Is it worth it getting Club seats at Tubby Raymond? It looks like it is going to be in the low 50s which aint too bad.
Just wondering what Delaware fans thought.

AH'M UH SECTION J'er.....SIT ON AWAY SIDE.(BENCH SEATS)....AH DID SIT IN DUH CLUBS FO' SPRING GAME (SEATIN' WAS FREE THEN.....WHIFF CHAIRBACKS/CUPHOLDERS)..........DOSE SEATS ARE ON DELAWARES HOME SIDE...& VERAH NICE..........YER FRIENDS....WILL BE ACROSS DUH WAY DOUGH.............BUY UH CHEAPIE.......SCOUT DUH SNOOTY LEVEL...AN' TAKE AN EMPTY .....PROLLY 7-8K....FO' T-GIVIN' WEEKEND.....ALOT O' DOSE SEATS WENT...UNOCCUPIED ALL SEASON......WE HAVE BEER/GOOD ICE CREAM......&....DUH...MOS' FANS...IN NATION.........WHO STILL USE UH CHECK-BOOK!......DOODLE-DOO!

ps...GOOD LUCK!....CAIN'T WAIT TA SEE YER QB....ETAL.........BRAWK!

ElCid
November 23rd, 2022, 03:55 PM

QB is a mighty mo

It'll be a fight, but I think Delaware will win. I watched St Francis early in the season and was surprised by them. Couldn't watch Delaware much.......

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2022, 07:29 AM

....SAINT FRANCIS FANS..........DERE WILL BE PRE-GAME BINGO....TA GET YER FANS PSYCHED......NO LEMONADE STAND IN NEW-ARK.......WE PLAY ROCK 'N ROLL THRU-OUT GAME.......OURAH CHEERLEADERS ARE SEXY....SO NO PEEKIN'.........YOUSE HALFTA PULL-OUT YER MONKEY...TA USE DUH PEE WALL.........PRAYERS....ARE OPTIONAL...(DEPENDIN' ON SCORE)...........BRAWK!!

downbythebeach
November 24th, 2022, 08:54 AM
So I’ve been to two UD games in my life. Last year vs. Saint Francis and the I caught a game like 10 years ago. I remember the police arrested some guy for playing a trumpet after getting a first down….he resisted and they tackled him. Then some other fan got in the cops face and they tackled him and arrested him. It was a wild scene and I had it all on video. What ever happened with that?

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2022, 09:15 AM
So I’ve been to two UD games in my life. Last year vs. Saint Francis and the I caught a game like 10 years ago. I remember the police arrested some guy for playing a trumpet after getting a first down….he resisted and they tackled him. Then some other fan got in the cops face and they tackled him and arrested him. It was a wild scene and I had it all on video. What ever happened with that?

Im pretty sure all that happened in Section J, Mr Chicken might of witnessed the whole thing

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Im pretty sure all that happened in Section J, Mr Chicken might of witnessed the whole thing

GUILTY!....COUPLE ROWS BEHIND ME.......TRUMPET DUDE.......TA DIS DAY.....STILL PLAYS DUH HORN....."DAH DAH DOT DA DAH'......."CHARGE".....RIFF....DURIN'....SELECTED FIRST DOWNS........STORY GOES......UD HIRED NEW OUTFIT....TA PROVIDE USHERS.......DEY MISTOOK HIS SPIRIT...DUH WRONG WAY.....CALLED IN DUH FUZZ......COUPLE FANS DID NOT TAKE KINDLY TA HIS MISTREATMENT....MELEE ENSUED......SECTION J IS ROWDIEST IN ALL UH DELAWARE STADIUM.......FAMOUS FO' "START DUH BUS" CHANT....IN EARLY 4th Q....WHEN AWAY TEAMS ARE WOEFULLY IN ARREARS........'NOTHERAH HERO FROM J.....HELMET HEAD.......GUY PAINTED HIS BALD HEAD LIKE UH HENS HELMET.....HIS CAR WAS PAINTED WHIFF HENS EGG YOLK...DESIGN.......GOT FANS ON DEY'RE FEET....ON 3rd DOWNS.....FAMOUS FO'....SKULL BREAKIN' HEAD BUTT.....ON DAZED & CORNFUSED WOFFY FAN....DURIN' CHICKENS....2003 RUN TA GOLD....HE'S RETIRED DAT ACT....BUT IS STILL @ GAMES.....CONSIDERED UH LEDGEND....LIKE WING-T........BLUEHEN BEER......&....DICK DUH CHICKEN........BRAWK!

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2022, 11:38 AM
Sections J, K, L , & M sections are on the visitors side.

Filled with fowled mouth wheel chair & prison release types. xpeacex

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Sections J, K, L , & M sections are on the visitors side.

Filled with fowled mouth wheel chair & prison release types. xpeacex

......UMMMMM!...YER DOUBLE-DRIBBLERS.......ARE LOST WHIFF OUT JAY........HE'S ON DUH PINE...AN' TEMPLE/MICH. STATE...NEVER HAPPEND......SHOOD BE FUN FO' NEXT 3 MO.s.........WATCHIN' CREIGHTON...ETAL......NIP YA'S EVERAH GAME...xhugx....AWQ!

ps.....YOUSE....NEED TA HIRE UH HOD CARRIER....xnodx....BRAWK!

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2022, 01:49 PM
......UMMMMM!...YER DOUBLE-DRIBBLERS.......ARE LOST WHIFF OUT JAY........HE'S ON DUH PINE...AN' TEMPLE/MICH. STATE...NEVER HAPPEND......SHOOD BE FUN FO' NEXT 3 MO.s.........WATCHIN' CREIGHTON...ETAL......NIP YA'S EVERAH GAME...xhugx....AWQ!

ps.....YOUSE....NEED TA HIRE UH HOD CARRIER....xnodx....BRAWK!

Do they play men’s hoops in the 302? xpeacex

Henny
November 25th, 2022, 10:50 AM
Do they play men’s hoops in the 302? xpeacex

Who cares?!?

Delaware Stadium is one of the nicest places to watch a Football game in all of the FCS. There is no track, the stands are right on top of the field and the renovated West stands allow for a great fan experience. More enhancements are on the way as UD plans for anything that may come in the next few years of the ever-changing landscape of college football.

UD is in the playoffs and UNH fans and Nova fans are going to have to live with it!

Gangtackle11
November 25th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Who cares?!?

Delaware Stadium is one of the nicest places to watch a Football game in all of the FCS. There is no track, the stands are right on top of the field and the renovated West stands allow for a great fan experience. More enhancements are on the way as UD plans for anything that may come in the next few years of the ever-changing landscape of college football.

UD is in the playoffs and UNH fans and Nova fans are going to have to live with it!

Your boy Mr.Chicken injected the hoops subject. Try to keep up Uncle Henny. xlolx

The venue is nice for sure. The fans behind the visitors bench are despicable at best when they lose every other year for over a decade to Nova in FOOTBALL!!

Let’s just hope the great program of a generation ago can knock off this NEC opponent. Be a huge black eye for us CAA fans if they don’t. xpeacex

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2022, 06:55 AM
PORTLAND....................xhypedx........AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2022, 06:58 AM
32692...................xhypedx.......BRAWK!

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 07:21 AM
Yep, not gonna be an easy game for Delaware at all

Saint Francis quarterback is lighting Merrimack up and he’s only 5 foot 9, 170 pounds

But don’t pay too much attention to that Richmond Delaware score, if you knew the way the last two minutes unfolded the score doesn’t tell the complete story

Hey Hen! The SF QB seems a lot like our Brad Maurer back in that 2004 playoff game in Newark! I trust your Clearwater Beach came through ok with the Ian. Ahh, I can still taste that beer on the sand!

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 07:49 AM
I just looked up where SFU was in Loretto PA and found out it is just east of Ebensburg. I am piloting a Tidal Wave Auto Spa (national chain with 130 locations and expanding NE and Midwest) in Ebensburg that will join the recently built Aldi, Starbucks and KFC. We go in for approvals early next year in Cambria Township.

ncspiderfan
November 26th, 2022, 10:12 AM
32692...................xhypedx.......BRAWK!

Alright Hens fans, GL today, hope your guys get it done.

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Hey Hen! The SF QB seems a lot like our Brad Maurer back in that 2004 playoff game in Newark! I trust your Clearwater Beach came through ok with the Ian. Ahh, I can still taste that beer on the sand!

Hey Pards

I’ve seen a lot of hurricanes but Ian is one that missed me completely

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Hey Pards

I’ve seen a lot of hurricanes but Ian is one that missed me completely

I presumed so. Damn its been 15 years or so since I visited you

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 01:20 PM
Looks like "Good UD" has shown up at home...

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Refs are killing us. Took an obvious TD off.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 01:39 PM
SFU just got robbed of a TD!

- - - Updated - - -

Refs are killing us. Took an obvious TD off.

That was criminal! And not to review it?!?!

Chalupa Batman
SFU just got robbed of a TD!

That was absolutely a catch! Surprised there was no review.

downbythebeach
14-3 UD

Bisonator
Yep that was clearly a TD.

Gangtackle11
November 26th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Why no review?

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2022, 01:41 PM
Yep that was clearly a TD.
The only person in the stadium who thought that was incomplete was the ref. I’m sitting by a bunch of hens fans and they are cracking up.

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Why no review?
How does that work? Is there a red flag or something?

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 01:56 PM
The Red Flashes have really settled down. This game should be 14-7. I don't see SFU going away....

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2022, 01:57 PM
The Red Flashes have really settled down. This game should be 14-7. I don't see SFU going away....

Was just going to say the same thing. After two drives this looked like a blowout but this is turning into a good game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 02:11 PM
UD converts on 4th and 1. WR then makes a great TD catch. SFU needs a TD drive. Need to slow down the Hen blitz...

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2022, 02:12 PM
We suck again! Lol

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2022, 02:37 PM
Why no review?

why not Delaware?

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Was just going to say the same thing. After two drives this looked like a blowout but this is turning into a good game.

glad you get to watch some Hens football

Gangtackle11
November 26th, 2022, 02:39 PM
why not Delaware?

A team in Brookings awaits…..that’s why! xpeacex

crusader11
November 26th, 2022, 02:43 PM
This is going to work out perfectly.

Delaware at Holy Cross on December 10!

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Score please...anyone?

Chalupa Batman
November 26th, 2022, 03:07 PM
Score please...anyone?

35-3 Hens, 10 minutes left in 3rd

Pards Rule
November 26th, 2022, 03:16 PM
35-3 Hens, 10 minutes left in 3rd

Thanks...wow spread was 7.5! Buses ready for departure back to Central PA

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Delaware 56-10 in the 4th.....SFU brought the defense....xrolleyesx

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Damn...I thought SFU had a chance and would actually win. Then again I thought this was the NEC's best playoff rep ever....oops...

Henny
November 26th, 2022, 06:27 PM
My condolences to all the anti UD folks out there who said Delaware didn't belong in the playoffs and were going to lose this one.

Were on to the next game to torture you a little more. xpeacex

Gangtackle11
November 26th, 2022, 09:24 PM
My condolences to all the anti UD folks out there who said Delaware didn't belong in the playoffs and were going to lose this one.

Watching the Dirty Filthy Birds get run over in Brookings will be far from torture. It’s going to be very entertaining. xpeacex

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2022, 09:37 PM

I don’t think you will win, but if you lose I hope its a close game. Would be crazy good for the CAA if you won but…. It’s a tall ask

The Yo Show
November 26th, 2022, 11:10 PM
Good win by Delaware! Definitely impressed with this team. I think this next game in Brookings could be pretty interesting.

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Watching the Dirty Filthy Birds get run over in Brookings will be far from torture. It’s going to be very entertaining. xpeacex

Shoulda beat Towson Gangy ... Nova could of still been playing but instead you’ll be watching the DFBs.

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2022, 11:04 AM
WAIT......DEY COODN'T BEAT TOWSON/TEMPLE/MICHIGAN STATE.....OR PORTLAND....xconfusedx....BRAWK?