PDA

View Full Version : AGS Crazy 8’s Survival League - Final Results

Preferred Walk-On
November 19th, 2022, 10:50 PM
The final results are in (and updated at the link in my signature), and this year's winner is MTfan4life. A hearty congratulations to you on your superior FCS knowledge.

I would also like to thank everyone that played. I think that it was a fairly challenging game, and I appreciate everyone that stuck with it and finished the season.

I learned a few things about some teams I might have overlooked otherwise and about some potential tweaks to the game to hopefully improve it for next season. As mentioned in the Week 12 thread, I am trying to come up with a better way to deal with deadlines, missing them, and elimination weeks. I am open to any suggestions you might have for improving the game.

Thanks again all, Happy Thanksgiving, and l'm looking forward to the real College Football Playoff starting next weekend.

taper
November 19th, 2022, 10:57 PM
My plan from the beginning was that to finish first you must first finish. At least I got one of those.

Chalupa Batman
November 19th, 2022, 10:58 PM
The final results are in (and updated at the link in my signature), and this year's winner is MTfan4life. A hearty congratulations to you on your superior FCS knowledge.

I would also like to thank everyone that played. I think that it was a fairly challenging game, and I appreciate everyone that stuck with it and finished the season.

I learned a few things about some teams I might have overlooked otherwise and about some potential tweaks to the game to hopefully improve it for next season. As mentioned in the Week 12 thread, I am trying to come up with a better way to deal with deadlines, missing them, and elimination weeks. I am open to any suggestions you might have for improving the game.

Thanks again all, Happy Thanksgiving, and l'm looking forward to the real College Football Playoff starting next weekend.

As far as missing a deadline, maybe each player can keep a list of 8 teams that are automatically picked for them if they do miss a deadline? It would probably be way too much work for you to keep track of each person's list and make sure everyone on each list is eligible to be picked by them, so each player would be in charge of making sure their own list is accurate. xtwocentsx

POD Knows
November 20th, 2022, 08:19 AM

Thanks for doing this, it was fun. Kind of surprised I even survived given the drek I left myself with in the last few weeks.

TheValleyRaider
November 20th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Proud of myself for not getting eliminated at any point. Not a great total score, but the name of the game is survival :)

Thanks for running this, it was a good time