PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 12, Fall 2022

Preferred Walk-On
November 19th, 2022, 08:31 PM
Week 12 is coming to a close, and the AGS Top 25 have made their final presentations for how they should be ranked and towards potentially being selected to continue towards a championship. Looking forward to the chatter on this thread, to the results of the AGS Top 25 Poll, and ultimately to the selection show tomorrow.

CLICK HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L0UMh4o4D44eVFVmGs3BvzzvWciyJig8Lv767WsywUI/edit?usp=sharing) to see what happened this week, to deep-dive further into teams and their resumes, and to hopefully assist in your voting this week before Selection Sunday. Any edits needed, hit me up. Otherwise, we'll see you on the other side.

taper
November 19th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Reminder that this poll closes early due to Selection Sunday. Help Ursus out and vote asap.

Tribal
November 19th, 2022, 09:15 PM
Thanks again for putting this together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2022, 12:48 AM
Reminder that this poll closes early due to Selection Sunday. Help Ursus out and vote asap.

Thanks man. Also, please check the email thread in the ags poll voters forum for your name...or even better go look at your emails.

One other thing is that today we have a large percentage of mistakes. 25 teams is all we are dealing with. Please take 50 extra seconds and look carefully for 2 seconds at what you are about to submit. you will spend more time answering my request than that. Don't be afraid to also give a check on the email you are submitting.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 20th, 2022, 09:25 AM
KPSUL & footballer23 I need email replies.