PDA

View Full Version : AGS Game of the Week - Week 12, Fall 2022

Preferred Walk-On
November 14th, 2022, 04:18 PM
Insert your description of your favorite matchup as a post in the thread. Here are the matchups (most with playoff bids on the line):

#23 UC Davis @ #2 Sac State

#12 Montana @ #3 Montana State

#16 North Dakota @ #4 North Dakota State

#7 William & Mary @ #11 Richmond

#17 Mercer Bears @ #8 Samford

#31 St. Francis @ #34 Merrimack

North Carolina A&T @ Gardner-Webb

Dayton @ Davidson

Stephen F. Austin @ #30 Abilene Christian

taper
November 14th, 2022, 04:25 PM
I voted the Brawl, but UCD at Sac is right there.

ElCid
November 14th, 2022, 04:47 PM
Lots of good games. A few Conf Championships on the line. The first three on the list probably won't be as close as some think. I think the home teams will handle business. I know Montana is favored in Massey, but I just don't see it. Big impacts if not, but not likely. The W&,M/Richmond game and the Mercer/Samford games might be barn burners. Who knows. Have to think about more.

And while having absolutely no impact on any conference or playoff consideration, VMI and The Citadel faceoff for the 78th time while fighting for the coveted Silver Shako. First meeting was in 1920. There were big gaps in the 40s due to the war, and in the 2000s when VMI left the SOCON temporarily. The Citadel leads 43-32-2. Although VMI took two of the last three, The Citadel has taken 13 of the last 15.

MSUBobcat
November 14th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Call me a homer, but the Brawl of the Wild will never not be the GOTW for me. Sac-Davis is a very close second with how Davis is playing.

Chalupa Batman
November 14th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Very tempted to vote NC A&T/Gardner-Webb or Dayton/Davidson since they decide autobids, but the Brawl is always huge and even more so with the College Gameday spotlight on it this weekend.

AggiePride
November 14th, 2022, 05:15 PM
The Causeway Classic of course! GO AGS!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 14th, 2022, 05:24 PM
GameDay in Bozeman and Montana probably needing a win to get into the playoffs......easy vote!

wapiti
November 14th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Arguably the best rival game in all of college football and two top teams and ESPN gameday being on site. This is a no brainer.

SpiderJPO
November 15th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Richmond versus William and Mary. CAA title and playoff seed at stake in one of the oldest rivalry games in the nation.

The Cats
November 15th, 2022, 09:20 PM
#17 Mercer Bears @ #8 Samford

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2022, 09:59 PM
Hard to not pick the Brawl.

dewey
November 15th, 2022, 10:10 PM
GameDay in Bozeman and Montana probably needing a win to get into the playoffs......easy vote!

My thoughts exactly and that one got my vote too.

Dewey

nevadagriz
November 16th, 2022, 04:13 PM
All year many on this board have said how bad Montana is, so I went with Sac vs Davis (two good teams). I mean MSU is number 3 in the nation so there is no way Montana can stay within 21pts.
The game of the week should at least be a decent game.

MSUBobcat
November 16th, 2022, 07:53 PM
All year many on this board have said how bad Montana is, so I went with Sac vs Davis (two good teams). I mean MSU is number 3 in the nation so there is no way Montana can stay within 21pts.
The game of the week should at least be a decent game.

You sandbagging sumbitch. That only "works" for that Bison fella.