PDA

View Full Version : Eye Test and ways to watch parts of multiple FCS games

caribbeanhen
November 11th, 2022, 01:30 PM
This might already be known but I’m just sharing. I like to see multiple teams but its challenging

get the Youtube app on Firestick or Roku

search “Matthew loves Ball“

You can watch many different FCS games

takes about 20 minutes to watch a game as it’s more of a condensed game ...

I haven’t seen any CAA games on it but several BigSky/ SoCo and other conferences are plentiful. The more FCS you watch the less FBS games come up in your future searches

For CAA, Download the FloSports app, you might be surprised at how much of a game you can watch for free. You can probably watch some hi lights too.

Sharing is good so let’s hear how you’re managing too see multiple FCS teams

bobcathpdevil56
November 11th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Hopefully the Bobcats vs NAU isn't there yet.

MR. CHICKEN
November 11th, 2022, 02:28 PM
This might already be known but I’m just sharing. I like to see multiple teams but its challenging

get the Youtube app on Firestick or Roku

search “Matthew lives Ball“

You can watch many different FCS games

takes about 20 minutes to watch a game as it’s more of a condensed game ...

I haven’t seen any CAA games on it but several BigSky/ SoCo and other conferences are plentiful. The more FCS you watch the less FBS games come up in your future searches

For CAA, Download the FloSports app, you might be surprised at how much of a game you can watch for free. You can probably watch some hi lights too.

Sharing is good so let’s hear how you’re managing too see multiple FCS teams

..AH WATCH SEVERAL GAMES ON ESPN3..EVERY WEEK......DON'T HAVE +......WATCH ALOT UH HBCU'S ON THURSDAY NIGHT & IVIES FRIDAY NIGHTS ON REGULAR ESPN STATIONS....ONCE IN UH WHILE FCS SHOWS UP...ON CBSSN OR FS1.....AWK!

FUBeAR
November 11th, 2022, 02:39 PM
It was live on ESPN+ (or 3) and FUBeAR watched that ish.

#3 Team in FCS, huh?
https://i0.wp.com/arcompany.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/iStock_000002723742Large1.jpg?fit=3008%2C1996&ssl=1

caribbeanhen
November 11th, 2022, 03:15 PM

I saw most of 4Th Quarter and the TD Tommy miracle... is The Big Sky as good as everyone thinks? I have doubts

lionsrking2
November 11th, 2022, 03:17 PM
Another good site on YouTube is Brady College TV. Mostly FCS highights.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCPrJXqryXRGMmlvIAaVh-pQ

caribbeanhen
November 11th, 2022, 03:32 PM
Another good site on YouTube is Brady College TV. Mostly FCS highights.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCPrJXqryXRGMmlvIAaVh-pQ

oh man this is good stuff LK2

ElCid
November 11th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Remember when you could have ESPN up in a quad screen and watch four at a time? Those were the days.

caribbeanhen
November 11th, 2022, 04:59 PM
Remember when you could have ESPN up in a quad screen and watch four at a time? Those were the days.

Indeed I do, good times

POD Knows
November 11th, 2022, 05:03 PM
I watch a lot of games on ESPN+. The conference that I don’t see much is the CAA and I am not going to subscribe to FloSports. I had it a year ago and dropped it.

ElCid
November 11th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Indeed I do, good times

I forgot, somehow, to add, it was also FREE!

mmiller_34
November 11th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Wally the Bronco also has full games on their channel.

A lot of the time I am able to search their videos and find old Bizon games for me to reminisce about my team.

#OnBizon

KPSUL
November 11th, 2022, 10:38 PM
There is nothing like attending games in person. Your "eye test" is not limited to what the camera man points and shoots at and what the producer chooses to highlight. You can also glean a lot about the attitude and morale of a team by watching the sidelines when the ball is not in play. This season I may only attend UNH games; however it past years I've also attended several other games not involving my Wildcats @ JMU, Richmond and Liberty (when they were FCS).

dewey
November 12th, 2022, 09:40 AM

The Bobcats gutted pit a victory on the road. Better than losing.

Dewey