PDA

View Full Version : WATCH USD AT DAYTON ON SATURDAY FOR FREE

DetroitFlyer
October 26th, 2007, 03:36 PM
OK, there has been a ton of discussion on not being able to judge USD because you have not seen them play.... Well, Dayton is webcasting home games this year for free! You have to sign up for "AllAccess" and it can be a bit challenging to get it going on game day, but there is no excuse for not watching the game of the week in FCS. DID I MENTION IT WAS FREE?

Here is the link:

http://daytonflyers.cstv.com/

Click on the AllAccess button on the right of the screen, follow the directions and register, and then come back tomorrow at 1:00 PM and enjoy the FCS game of the week. You will be able to see for yourself just how good these two teams are! Enjoy!!

OL FU
October 26th, 2007, 03:52 PM
xthumbsupx Thanks for the infoxnodx

UNHFan99
October 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM
My parents and Bro might be going to the game. They have been watching UNH for five years and should be able to give me an honest report on USD.

Looking forward to watching it online too though.

ereiz03
October 26th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Very cool...thanks

Torero Tradition
October 26th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Will all the USD haters and people who dislike the non-schollies please watch this game. Not that we expect on honest report back, but i'll gladly eat crow if USD flops.

Thanks for posting the information on being able to watch the game.

San Diego has the FCS number one ranked offense as well as a Payton an Buchanon Award candidates.

Torero Tradition
October 27th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Game starts in about 20 minutes, for those who can... please watch the game today and let us know what you think about the PFL teams.

FCS Go!
October 27th, 2007, 12:00 PM
bump

FCS Go!
October 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM
No audio????

dayton just scored td or fg I'm not sure.

No_Skill
October 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Any audio for the game on the net?

No_Skill
October 27th, 2007, 12:17 PM
here we go:

http://1290whio.com/listen/

audio is a bit ahead but not too bad.

FCS Go!
October 27th, 2007, 12:19 PM
here we go:

http://1290whio.com/listen/

audio is a bit ahead but not too bad.

thanks.

danefan
October 27th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I can't watch the game anymore....that sideline camera is making me sick.

Torero Tradition
October 27th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I can't watch the game anymore....that sideline camera is making me sick.

Me too... although i'll keep watching

FCS Go!
October 27th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Do they sedate the fans before they let them in the stadium? The only time I've seen anyone stand up is when the cheerleaders hand out the free pizza.

danefan
October 27th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Do they sedate the fans before they let them in the stadium? The only time I've seen anyone stand up is when the cheerleaders hand out the free pizza.

haha..I was thinking the same thing. everyone looks awkward. weird.

Torero Tradition
October 27th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Why does the Touchdown say "WELCOME" in the endzone... Dayton not used to getting there very often? :)

Dane96
October 27th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Name of the stadium...and it is a community stadium.

danefan
October 27th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Why does the Touchdown say "WELCOME" in the endzone... Dayton not used to getting there very often? :)

Its Welcome stadium, named for somebody with the last name Welcome. It doesn't say dayton because its not Dayton's stadium. Its owned by the city and high school teams play there friday nights I think.

Torero Tradition
October 27th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Makes sense... looks like a good place to watch football... maybe there is a rule in the stadium that everyone has to be seated... don't stand up and cheer? :)

TexasTerror
October 27th, 2007, 01:33 PM
The PFL playoff hopes are currently on path to vanish with Dayton up 21-7 at the half over San Diego...

Could be the most significant loss in FCS if UD keeps this up! Let's go Flyers!

danefan
October 27th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Even if San Diego comes back to win, the PFL's playoff hopes are pretty much gone unless they come back to win by 3 or 4 TD's.

DetroitFlyer
October 27th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Live From Welcome Stadium

Best defensive half of the season by the Flyers all season.

GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peems
October 27th, 2007, 01:44 PM
whats the score?

danefan
October 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM
21-7 Dayton at half

AggieFinn
October 27th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Its Welcome stadium, named for somebody with the last name Welcome. It doesn't say dayton because its not Dayton's stadium. Its owned by the city and high school teams play there friday nights I think.

Welcome and not Welcomm? How refreshing! Tough loss for USD. xnonono2x