PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 10, Fall 2022

Preferred Walk-On
November 5th, 2022, 09:54 PM
With the last game involving an AGS Top 25 team now finishing up (I'll update the final score when finished), I present to you this week's How They Fared.

Basically, there were three losses in the top 25, and two of them were to teams similarly ranked. Also, Jackson State remains the only team in the top 25 to not have played another team in the top 25 the entire season. Finally, a few teams in the ORV or having received votes previously this season are making a run at playoff contention and should be given at least a glance (see KSU, UCD, and YSU).

To see game results, records, rankings, and some clickable links to other useful information, CLICK HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18KZ8_s-9kblOdFXn7vgf_Qt1yJOlY3V-UsdZMFrg1uo/edit?usp=sharing). Crowdsourcing efforts to make the sheet as accurate as possible are always appreciated.

ElCid
November 5th, 2022, 11:42 PM
Only had a slight reshuffling of my teams. Only one dropped out and 1 new one from last week that has been bouncing in and out all season. That 19-25 is tough. The last four weeks we haven't had 40 teams voted for. Interesting. Somewhat of a consensus I imagine. I am going to relook at those 19-25 because there are a couple of teams who are doing much better now than earlier. And they might deserve a closer look.

penguinpower
November 6th, 2022, 04:28 AM
Youngstown State would beat #23 thru #25 on this week's rankings. After watching many of these teams and looking at their performance since they've changed QB halfway through the NDSU game, they are a completely different team now that they've got the new QB comfortable. They aren't a contender as I see it but they are much improved and I would say that most teams in the MVFC wouldn't want to play them because they are physical as hell.

Tribal
November 6th, 2022, 06:05 AM
Not a voter but I’d move UNI into the top 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2022, 06:42 AM
......NOT IN UH ARGUIN' MOOD......BUT 5-5.....WHIFF HOME LOSS TA ILLINOIS STATE...........WHOSE BODY UH WORK.....IS SUSPECT...........PANTHERS FINALLY AWOKE.......BUT NAH........AWK!

ps....BET YOUSE VOTED FO'....JOE WALSH TOO!.........xrolleyesx......BRAWK!

smilo
November 6th, 2022, 10:52 AM
I think I'm just flipping 4 and 5 and 13 and 14.

William & Mary was actually the biggest shock of the week....

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 6th, 2022, 11:20 AM
My Top 10 remained unchanged outside of dropping W&M one spot. I left Weber State where they were as there's not shame in their loss. Per usual this time of the year, filling out the last 5 or so spots is really tough.

caribbeanhen
November 6th, 2022, 11:31 AM
I think I'm just flipping 4 and 5 and 13 and 14.

William & Mary was actually the biggest shock of the week....

They looked as flat as Sussex county and were lucky to escape The Hotel Hampton Inn

MR. CHICKEN
November 6th, 2022, 11:39 AM
My Top 10 remained unchanged outside of dropping W&M one spot. I left Weber State where they were as there's not shame in their loss. Per usual this time of the year, filling out the last 5 or so spots is really tough.

....SO YA....PUNISH DUH TRIBE...FO' CLOSE ONE.....WHIFF BUCS.........AN' BOBCATS GO FREE.......WHIFF DEY'RE N. ARIZONA DEBACLE.........GOT IT.......AWK!

....SOME UH YOUSE....NEED UH INK BLOT TEST......:(.....BRAWK!

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 6th, 2022, 11:48 AM
....SO YA....PUNISH DUH TRIBE...FO' CLOSE ONE.....WHIFF BUCS.........AN' BOBCATS GO FREE.......WHIFF DEY'RE N. ARIZONA DEBACLE.........GOT IT.......AWK!

....SOME UH YOUSE....NEED UH INK BLOT TEST......:(.....BRAWK!

Flagstaff is known to be a brutal place to play given the altitude, weirdness of the facility. W&M was basically playing an alternate site home game. Plus, this is two escapes in a row against teams that I believe the Tribe are "significantly" better than: Rhode Island is Top 25ish good while the Tribe are Top 10 good.